𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

EPILOGUE.. 30.

16.2K 365 106
By Leyah_eroticstories

2 years later.

"Morning Momma." I heard a small voice in my ear as the bed bounced with me. I groaned opening my eyes only to see the face of the little devil in front of me.

"Rissa, how many times do I have to tell you not to jump on the bed." I asked sternly.

"Sorry Momma." She pouts and my face softened.

"It's okay baby, come here." I hugged her to me kissing all over her face as she giggled.

"By the way, where's your Dada?" I asked her looking over the empty space on the bed.

A lot has happened in the last two years. Alessio and I are still dating, we're in our last year of college, Rissa has been staying with us on holidays and weekends when we're not at school.

Rissa is now five years old and has also started school and yes she was bullied at first because of her eye colors but the family fixed it and after that things fell into place.

Ray and Meera broke up and she's now dating Cassidy for a year now, which was very surprising. Silas and Zina is still dating, they're both the cutest ever.

I've grown a close relationship with Dad (Enzo), he'd asked me to call him dad for a while now and to call Bri mom.

I have my own big art studio design by Alessio himself for my 21st birthday. Most people do buy my art and I'm grateful for that.

Alessio is a very good Architecture, he has already started taking offers though he's still in college. We're each other's support system and I can't imagine my life without him and Parissa in it.

Rissa jumped off the bed and went to take up a piece of paper before handing it to me.

❝𝐻𝑖 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑑, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑖 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒.❞

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑.ღ

I grinned getting up as Ray, Zina and Cassidy barged into the room. "Okay, so I'll take Rissa. Come on, Momma is gonna get ready." Cassidy said as she take Rissa with her.

"I love you baby." I pecked her cheeks.

"I love you Momma." She blushed running out of the room with Cass.

"Lets get you dressed, Alessio ordered this dress for you to wear and we'll do your makeup and help you be ready." Zina announced and I frowned. Why am I getting dressed up?

I shrugged as I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and took a well needed shower. After I was finished, Ray dried my hair while Zina started my makeup. I just sit back and relaxed as they dolled me up.

Couple hours later, they were finally finished and I put on my dress feeling like a princess. Damn, I looked amazing.

"Wow, you look stunning." Rayleigh gasps and I blushed.

"Yes, Alessio is a lucky man." Zina chipped in and I laughed.

"Thanks guys, you both did an amazing job." I said hugging them both. I went out of the house and into the car he told me to use, I gasped when I saw a bouquet of flowers and another note.

❝𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒.❞

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑.ღ

I blushed red, even after all these years he's still making me blush like an idiot. I drove off to the location he added to the GPS while I consider what he's up to. I mean, he does take me on dates regularly and surprise me with all sort of things but this seems different.

I frown when I pulled up at a new building, it's insanely huge and could pass for a hotel. If I were to buy a hotel, this would be the one.

As soon as I drove in and got out, someone took the keys and went to park the car. I stood there not knowing where to go until Alessio came out in a suit.

Holy fuck, he's always so hot in suits that I make him wear one every time he went to do business related stuff.

His jaw dropped when he saw me and he stilled. "Mon Dieu, if you're not the most gorgeous woman in the world- then I don't know who is. You're absolutely breathtaking baby."

He rushed to my side engulfing me in a bear hug. "Thank you, handsome as always." I complimented.

"No baby, you're the star tonight. Shit, I'm the luckiest fucker in the universe." He mumbled pecking my lips multiple times as I giggled.

"Stop." I blushed as he kept admiring me the entire time as if he couldn't believe I was real.

He took my hand and whispered into my ear, "Come on, give daddy a spin darling." He smirk when I blushed even more. I gave him a slow spin and he groaned pulling me back into his arms. "You're mine, always will be."

"Always. Why are we here?" I asked him and he grinned widely pecking my lips again.

"I have a surprise for you baby, let's get inside hm?" I nod as he wrapped his hand around my waste as we walked inside.

The moment we walked inside, cameras flashed taking our pictures and I saw a lot of people inside, Alessio's family, our friends and even Rissa.

How the hell did they get here so quick? even before me.

Alessio walked to the center and took the mic as he dragged me with him. "Hello everyone, thank you all for coming here today. I need to make some huge announcement and honestly I'm super nervous." He chuckled as they laughed.

He looked over at me and I squeezed his hand to which he squeezed back mine and we both smiled.

He sighed before continuing, "Skylar baby, I have something for you. Actually for us, I personally designed it and see to it that it goes they way I know you'll like it."

He gave me an envelope and I frowned but took it. I opened it and gasped as I read the paper. 'Skylar Summers and Alessio Romano, grand official owners of Alar hotel. The largest and biggest hotel ever made in New York City.'

"What?" I whispered as my hands shook. One night when I thought he was asleep I talked about how one day I want both of us to own a hotel together someday but I never imagined my wish coming through.

"Congratulations baby, and welcome to our first hotel together, Alar." He smirked and my eyes widened. Is that? "Yes, apparently Ray forced me to use our ship name for the hotel." He whispered rolling his eyes and I giggled.

I hugged him tightly, "Thank you my love, I didn't even know you heard me that night." I said through sobs.

"Oh I did princess, I love you so much." He pecked my lips before everyone came to congratulate us.

We also filled out some documents and Alessio showed me around. Every single thing was the way I imagined it to be and it just made my eyes teary.

"Oh my-" Alessio gasps looking behind me before running off. "My baby hulk is here."

Killian. He's about 6'5 tall, black hair, brown eyes, African American and 23 years old with tattoos everywhere. I rolled my eyes, every time I see the guy- I remember my tattoo.

Apparently, they've both become best friends after that night, much to Silas dismay. Blame Alessio though, he was set on breaking Killian's cold appearance and surprisingly he did. 

A little bit.

After Alessio gave Killian the check and we ran away, he did use it to help his mom after he realized Alessio wasn't going to take it back.

Honestly, he's a wonderful friend to all of us even if he acts like a tough cold-hearted guy. We even made him Parissa's godfather.

I watched as Alessio ran and jumped on him as if he'd not seen him last night. Killian pushed him off with a scowl and I giggled when Alessio frowned.

Something's never changed, although I know for a fact Killian loves Alessio as his best friend.

"Congratulations sweetheart." Killian said to me as he came over and hug me while smirking at Alessio.

"Don't. Fucking. Call. Her. That. Hulk." Alessio grits and I shook my head with a laugh. It's like we're going around in circles with this everyday. Killian teasing Alessio by calling me pet names while Alessio gets mad and pouts after.

I'm surrounded by children.

"Uncle Lian." Parissa ran over to him and his face softened with a rare smile that he hardly shows.

He picked her up and pecked her forehead. "Hi, sweet cheeks." Alessio glared at him again and I slapped his head.

"First he calls my girlfriend sweetheart then he calls our daughter sweet cheeks but yet I can't get a single hug from him. What in the world is going on?" Alessio mumbled walking away to Silas as if he won't be back by Killian side in less than an hour.

I truly do hope Killian finds someone who'll break him out of his shell soon and someone who'll love him wholeheartedly. 

If only we knew now who he ended up loving in the near future, we're all in for a very big surprise.
.
.
.

We all ate food and after we chatted, they played music as every couple or friends started dancing together. "May I have this dance, princess?" Alessio asked and I blushed putting my hands in his.

"You may, nerd." I responded.

"Oh how I missed that nickname." He chuckled as he spun me around, placed his hands on my waist as we swayed to the music.

"I knew you did." I laughed as he spun me around again making my back hit his chest as he laid his head on top of mine.

"You know I love you right?" He asked and I nod.

"I know and I love you more."

He hummed to the song as I turned around and our foreheads connected as we continued moving together. After a moment the lights went out and the smoke machine turned on so the floor started getting filled with smoke as the place lit up with candles which was a very beautiful sight.

Suddenly a very large picture of us projected on the wall in front of me, lighting up the room a little bit more. I smiled as I watched the slides with us which also included Rissa. I watched as it showed our best moments and my eyes got teary at the happiness radiating off of me.

The ending came with Rissa on a video and she started talking, 'Hi Momma, I love you so much. Will you marry my Dada please?' She said with a cute pout at the end and then video was cut.

I gasp at the question as Alessio went down on one knee as the music ceased. He took out a small box and opened it only to see the most stunning ring I've ever seen.

"Sky, I wanted to wait until we both graduated college but I swear I can't go a day more without claiming you as mine legally. You're like a breath of fresh year that I'll always need. After all that we've been through, we still remain stronger than ever. You're my best friend, my partner in everything. I still can't contain the urge to smile whenever I think about you or see your beautiful face. I love you so much and I promise I'll be the best husband there is- if you'll have me." He took a shaky breath as tears ran down my cheeks. "Will you do me the honors of making me your husband, your life partner?"

Tears spilled from my eyes as I nod, "Yes, a million times yes, nerd." He grinned happily as he slid the ring on my finger before lifting me off the floor and spinning us around, kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Mrs Skylar Romano, has a nice ring to it, right?" He murmured still pecking all over my lips.

I hummed as everyone came and congratulate us. "Congratulations my darling, welcome to the family officially." Enzo hugged me and I smiled.

"Thanks dad and mom." I say as Bri came and hugged me as well.

"Let us see the ring." Ray squealed as she came over with Cass and Zina.

I giggled and showed them as they gawk over it. Parissa came to my foot and I lifted her up to me. "Hi honey."

"Momma." She says kissing my cheek and hugging me then wiggled out of my hands as she went to play with her cousins.

I hear a squeal from behind me as I'm tackled by Lucien, Silas, Elias and Matteo. (Alessio's brothers. "Oh my God." I groaned pushing them away from me. "I'm convinced you all hate me."

"Never, you're our sis now." Elias gasp dramatically.

"Yeah, we would never." Silas agreed as he pecked my forehead.

"Welcome to the family, big sis." Lucien says hugging me.

"No sex until after marriage." Matteo stated as he hugged me to him.

If only he knew.....

Silas choked and I glared at him to shut up until he ran away from the scene. Next Alessio sisters came over. "Welcome to the family sis." Ayla says as she hugged with with a huge smile.

Sienna pulled me in a hug too, "I'm happy it's you." She winked and I laughed.

Dominico and Aria came forward as well giving me a hug, looking like a power couple. Yes I did lose the bet and Alessio won but whatever.

The evening went amazing as we danced and played games while having fun. We went home happily that night, I couldn't wait until I became Mrs. Romano officially.

I sat on the bed and lips parts in surprise when I see Alessio getting on his knees again, in front of me. "What are you doing?" I asked him while furrowing my brows.

"Just relax baby." He said softly as he grip my ankle and started to unbuckle my heels. He slid it off tenderly and attend to the next one soothingly.

——Mature Content: +18

"Feeling better?" He asked and I nod, just as he gave a soft kiss to my ankles. "Now get on the bed baby, and spread those legs for me my beautiful fiancée." Alessio ordered as he stood up and I heard him unbuckled his belt.

I went on the bed as I was already naked and spread my legs wide as my pussy opened on display for him. "Beautiful." He licked his lips then went into a bag and came out with ropes.

I gasped as he tied my hands and legs apart from each other. "Is this okay? Are you comfortable?" He asked with concern.

I nod, "I feel good, continue."

He smirk as he walked out and I'm left there horny and confused. Minutes later he came back in with whip cream and I gulped as he sprayed it on my nipples before sucking it off.

"Oh shit." I moan as his tongue swirled my nipples sucking off the cream from every angle. He then sprayed it over my stomach and flatten out his tongue as he licked my stomach through and through.

He hummed happily as he devoured my body like he owned every inch. He stared at my opened pussy with desire clouding over his eyes. He didn't waste a minute before drowning my pussy with whip cream as he dived into it, licking it all away within seconds.

"Hmm." He runs his hand on my legs then to my clit, "You're so fucking soaked." He groaned loudly as his fingers runs up and down my slit spreading my juices everywhere.

He brings his fingers to my mouth and I opened my mouth, sucking my juices off completely. He grunts loud as I twirl my tongue around his fingers that is still in my mouth.

"Fucking perfect." I let out an unexpected gasp as he pushed his middle and index finger onto my pussy. His fingers fucked me like there was no tomorrow- hard, fast, deep and wide.

Fuck, his fingers feel so good.

I clenched my fist as his fingers moved deeper than before, his thumb rubbing circles over my clit. "Just like that, Alessio." I moan as he leans down taking one of my nipples in his mouth which made my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"I'm cumin!" I gasp as my orgasm ripped through my body on high alert as his pace got faster and harder. His fingers were now coated with my juices as he smirk and sucked them off.

"Good girl." He praise as he wet for a wet cloth and came to wipe me up. "I don't need you feeling sticky with all this whip cream." After he finished he came back out with two more wet cloth as he wiped me over and over again.

He kissed my thighs softly as he made his way down to my pussy, it jumped in excitement at the anticipation. He came face to face with my pussy as he spread my folds lightly, slipping a finger through it.

"Holy fuck." I screamed loudly he sucked on my pussy. His tongue working its magic as he flicks it over my clit roughly then sooth it out.

He twirl my clit as he sucks hard and I moan at the feeling. "You're so wet, I love it." He spread my folds open as he flatten his tongue, licked through it softly and I shuddered against him.

"Alessio." I moan his name over and over again as he takes me to higher places. He's now circling my clit as he slid his tongue inside my hole and I grunt. In and out with his tongue, my hips lifted and pushed further on his tongue as he pushed it deeper. I never knew this could be so pleasurable.

I tugged at the rope as he tongue fucked me. He groans into my pussy and it sent vibration right to my clit. "Stop tugging at the rope baby, you taste so fucking good."

I inhale sharply, raising my head off the mattress to look at him. He was already looking at me as his tongue moved back and forth on my clit and hands digging in my thighs. Oh God, it's near- I can feel it. "A-Alessio, I'm cumin. Fuck, please." I moan loudly as he sucked me in with his entire mouth, my clit and my folds at once and that was my undoing.

My body shuddered against his mouth as my orgasm ripped through me. I groan as he cleans me up with his tongue before getting up. He stripped naked in front of me and I looked down to see his hard, long dick swaying as he walked closer to me as he hovered over my naked form.

He kissed my pussy going straight up, my stomach, breast, collarbone, neck as he stroke my thighs and I started getting wet again. His mouth closed around my nipple and I sighed in delight as I let my head fall back.

Soon after I felt the tip of his dick against my slit, sliding through it to spread my juices around. I had no time to think before he pushed every inch into me, filling me completely and tears pricked my eyes.

"Oh fuck. Baby you feel so good, so wet." He grunts as he slowly moved in and out of me. My body hitched with each thrust as he picked up his pace.

He wrapped his tattoo fingers around my neck as he slammed into me harder and deeper. "You're taking me so well princess, such a good girl hm?" He grunts out as I clenched him tightly.

"Your good girl, daddy." I moaned as he expertly circled his hip and I felt my legs starting to shake.

"Stop fucking clenching me baby, or I swear I'll cum in this pussy right now." He rasped and I clenched again as he released my neck and held the bedhead as he pound into me wickedly. "You don't listen, do you?"

"Oh fuck-" I groaned, tugging at the rope on my feet as he fucked me hard and fast. I clenched my eyes shut at the feeling of my insides being damaged.

I struggled to breathe as he gave me a slap on my ass and the pain of pleasure spread through me. If I wasn't tied up right now, my legs would've closed by now. The pleasure was out of this world, too indescribable.

He grunts as sweat dripped from his forehead, he held the bedpost tighter as he sent powerful thrusts in my pussy and not minutes after the bedpost broke off at how hard he was going. "Fuck." He groans as part of the bedpost came off completely. He didn't even care about it as he continued his torturous thrusts.

"Oh God, I can't." I moan feeling the familiar know in my stomach as he pinched my clit lightly.

"You know the safeword baby, use it." He let go off the bedpost and set each hands on each side of my head as he kissed my lips like it was the most pleasurable thing.

He plunged his tongue in my mouth and I moaned as his speed increased. I was on the brink of my own orgasm as I shifted my leg a bit for a deeper angle. I let out a loud moan, one filled with pain and pleasure. I've never felt so overwhelming before, it's earth-shattering and my muscles went rigid with tension.

He came soon after with a loud groan as his thrusts got sloppy. He pulled out and open the ropes kissing my ankle and wrist. "You okay, baby?"

I gripped his hair and bring his face down to me. "More than okay." I murmured before taking his lips on mine, we kissed and I sucked on his tongue, moaning into his mouth and then gave him a small bite on his lips.

I could feel his still hard cock poked my entrance and I moaned when he pushed just the tip inside. "You want it again?"

"Yes, I'll always want it." I answered and he blushed red as he pulled out and slowly pushed back the tip inside. He pushed further in and my pussy ached with anticipation.

"Let me make love to you, my princess."

I nod as he gently thrust inside me, my eyes rolled back at the feeling. He was so gentle that the sensation was too much, too overbearing. He rocked in and out of me slowly as I gripped the bed sheets. Who knew making love was this intense and so pleasurable.

His mouth latched on my breast as he thrust, giving each its needed attention. We both moaned as our eyes connected, "Keep your eyes on me, Sky." He whispered sweet things into my ear kissing it as he circled his waist slowly and I clenched him. "Fuck, you feel that baby?" He moans.

"Y-Yes." I whimpered and he kissed my lips as we devoured each other mouths. The urge to close my eyes was killing me with every thrust he makes. "Alessio." I whispered as he thrust in a slow pace.

He groans loudly and he pulled my legs on his shoulders as he went even deeper at this angle. "Sky, darling fuck." My back arch as he went all the way in my stomach. My hands roamed his body and his twisted into extreme intensity as he pushed into me with every care in the world.

He gave me open kisses on my legs as he massaged them with his hands. I moved my hips with his, meeting his slow thrust as we maintained eye contact. Both our mouths opened as our body became one together.

My body shook as tears ran freely down my face at the immense pleasure. "Let go for me, princess." He rasped, his eyes forced to stay opened as he rubbed my clit in a fast pace but his thrust were slow as a snail.

I clenched him with a sob, "Alessio." I moan as he used his thumb to wipe away my tears while his dick was still going deeper into me.

"That's it baby, look into my eyes and cum for me." He demands and I did just that as he sucked on my lips, fiddling with my clit. I came the hardest I've ever cum as he watched me with adoration and love in his eyes. He let go as well and spilled his cum inside with each slow thrust.

He lets out a loud moan as we tried to catch our breaths while our foreheads connected and we kept staring in each other's eyes. "I love you so much."

"You are my heaven on earth."

"I love you so much more." I smiled as he blushed lightly. "Us against the world." I said as we did handshake thing and laughed.

Everything about this moment was extremely beautiful. Two wonderful souls that ignited together. I loved this man so much and I can't wait to marry him, I'd go to hell and back for him... after all I'll always be—

'Alessio's Temptation'.
.
.
.
.

T H E
E N D

[Started: 23/11/22]   .   [Finished: 07/01/23]

Oh my God, I can't believe I'm finally finished after the busy Christmas I had.🥱💓

I love you all so much, man and I hope you enjoy this book. 🤍🗣🥵

-Bonus chapter will be updated tomorrow for all who want to see what happened to Tyson...

alsoooo, I'm gonna do Killian's story next and it will be a [*Age-Gap *WWBM *Brothers-Bestfriend] story... so please stay tuned, I'm sooo excited for it. Hehe<3

BYEEEEE.. for now!!

Love, Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 46 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
855K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...