𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |

12.9K 331 61
By Leyah_eroticstories

"W-We should get a tattoo together, d-don't you think?" I slurred to Skylar as we drank the entire bar down. She hiccuped as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"Yes, the b-best ones." She agreed as we swayed out of the bar and down the road giggling at each other. My eyes was blurry as I shook my head trying to get a more clearer view of the tattoo shop.

I jumped out of my sleep with a groan as I woke up to a massive headache. What the fuck happened last night? I grunt and rolled over just to see Skylar naked beside me.

Oh, we had sex last night? Why can't I remember? I looked down and saw my naked body and groaned again as the headache got worst.

"Shut the hell up." Skylar groan and pushed me away.

"What happened last night?" I asked her curiously and she opened her eyes.

"Hm, I can't remember. God, my head hurts." She cried out and I quickly jump up to grab some pills for her to take as my headache came back too.

I took a bottle of water for her with some tablets and ran up the stairs even with my head killing me. "Here, princess." She took them then gave me a peck on my lips which made me feel butterflies so early in morning.

"Thank you my love, I think we drank too much last night." She sighed holding her head before running to the bathroom and letting out everything in her stomach.

I held her hair up and rubbed her back slowly until she was finished. "Take it easy, baby." We brushed our teeth and washed our face as I picked her up and put her on the bed as I went to look some clothes for both of us.

After we finished everything, we went downstairs to look after some breakfast. "You like that my dirty little whore? You like my cum dripping down yo-"

"Ahhhhhhh." Skylar and I both screamed as we saw Silas and Zina having sex on the couch.

On our couch.

"Ahhhhhhh." They screamed as well as they both rolled off the couch naked and I quickly turn around and spin Sky around too.

I do not need to see my sister in law naked, that's just fucking weird. "Oh my God, you both did not have sex on our couch. How will I sit there now?" I groaned.

Silas chuckled as I heard them both getting dressed. "If only you knew where and where you shouldn't have sit."

I gagged, "I rather not knowing, what I don't know won't kill me."

"You both are so nasty." Sky whined and I chuckled.

"Look who's talking, the ones who fucked in a car at the gala's entrance with thousands of people around." Silas said as we turned back around with red faces.

Unfortunately, we both had forgotten that Silas was already connected to the earpiece when we were in the car having sex.

Second hand embarrassment.

"Shut up." Sky said shyly running into the kitchen as we laughed.

"You both better wash your hands before touching anything in here." I warned as they went to the room. Sky and I looked after breakfast before we sat down and started eating. We talked about the future and our plans.

"I know but we cou—"

"The p-place is too far." I grumbled as we swayed down the streets. "L-Let's take one of those cars." Sky said running and stumbling to a car nearby.

"It's not m-mine though." I slurred as I approached it. Sky took out a hair pin and pulled the door with a grin as I jumpstarted the car. Oh? I'm amazing.

"G-Get in my princess." She jumped in and I started the car as my eyes blurred more. I drove off as the car swayed in the road, it's a good thing the road is empty right now.

I drove the car into the bush thinking it was the road, luckily none of us got hurt. "We n-need to get out." I murmur as we both ran out if the car and down the streets.

"Are you sure we s-should do this?" Sky slurred as we stepped into the tattoo shop.

I choked over the coffee as flashbacks enter my mind.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Sky asked as she rubbed my back softly. We stole a car? We drove drunk? What if we killed an innocent person?

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked her and she frowned shaking her head. "I'm trying to remember what we did but I just remember us getting drunk, stealing a car and going to the Tattoo shop."

"We stole a car? What the hell?" Sky frowned trying to remember.

"Forget that, lets go to the art room." I tell her as we finished eating and washed the plates.

"Right, I need to sketch you naked." She smirked and I blushed. "Thank God I remember that I wanted you as my muse."

"Let's just get this over with." I sighed as we walked to the art studio that I gifted her for her 20th birthday.

"Okay I'm gonna get the things ready and meanwhile you can strip or lift your shirt first." She says and I nod.

I smiled as I looked around at the things she painted. They looked beautiful, she's so fucking talented and I'm so proud.

I lifted my shirt and unzipped my pants knowing she wanted to do my chest first then my full naked body.

She was now fully staring at chest with lust in her eyes.

Shit, if she keeps on looking at me like that I'm gonna fucker her against the wall. "You're so handsome." She licked her lips and I groaned feeling my cock getting erected.

"No, nope. Come on, we need to finish this." I said sternly and she rolled her eyes.

For the next three hours I posed however she wanted me to, changed positions and more. She's lucky I love her because fuck I would never stay like this for anybody this long.

I don't have the patience but for her I'll have it no matter how long it will be.

She came over to me as she ran her paint fingers down my chest coating it with gray paint as she giggled before getting down on her knees.

Her eyes widened as I stripped fully naked and she stared at my mouth private area. Why is she looking at it as if she's seeing it for the first time? She's acting weird as hell right now.

"Um Alessio?" She muttered still staring at it and I frowned, is something wrong with it?

"Yes?" I answered nervously.

"You have a tattoo on your pelvis? Since when?" She asked and I choked. Tattoo on pelvis? Me? No I fucking don't, that's impossible.

I looked down and I choked at the words written on my pelvis right above my dick that says, 'Skylar's dick'

"Oh my God. No, no, this is impossible." I started panicking as Skylar was still staring.

"F-Fuck yes." I grinned pushing the door as a man greet us. "Woah, y-you're huge man. L-Looking like hulk or so-" Skylar slapped a hand over my mouth.

"S-Sorry about him mister, we need tattoos." Skylar says and the dark skin man frowned at us.

"Look, we don't deal with drunk people here, so come back when you're both sober." The man says almost slamming the door in our face and Sky pouts which made me mad.

"L-Listen hulk, give my w-woman what she wants or I'll rip your trachea out of your throat." I glared at the hulk man.

"Oh I'm so scared of two drunk people." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and slammed the door in our face this time.

I knocked again and he opened it with a groan. "Will you both fucking leave my shop?"

"No, we w-want tattoos hulky." I pout, we both pout and he clenched his eyes shut before dragging us both in and I cheered internally.

"T-Thank you mister." Skylar says hugging the man who pushed her away.

"Don't fucking call me that, my name is Killian." He grits out.

I glared at him, "Talk to her l-like that again and I'll-"

"Yeah, yeah, you'll rip out my trachea and use it as chain. So fucking nice of you." He said glaring at the both of us.

"H-Hulky, I'm Sio and she is Sky my w-wifey." I grinned hugging his big hands and he pushed me away. "So mean." I grumbled plopping down on the chair.

"I don't care, stop calling me fucking hulk. You know what? Please tell me what you both want so I can get it done then kick you out." He says throwing the book at us.

"I k-know what what I want on him. P-Please put 'Skylar's dick' right on his pelvis." Skylar slurred and his eyes widened.

"A-And I want 'Alessio's pussy' right above her p-private part and don't you dare look at here else you'll be l-losing both eyes." I mumbled.

"What? No, you both are crazy." Hulk says and huffed.

"Do w-whatever my princess w-wants." I glared and he sighed as he got started on me.

He pulled down my pants a little and my eyes widened. "L-Listen bud, I'm not into men." I said.

"Neither am I." He rolled his eyes and started. Couple hours later he finished the both of us and practically kicked us out of his shot free of charged and I promised I'd come look for him again and he begged us to leave him alone.

"Holy shit, we got tattoos last night, embarrassing tattoos might I add." I groaned. "It's your fault, you suggested it." I glared at Sky.

She glared back after stripping naked and staring at her own that says 'Alessio's pussy'. "No, it's your fault."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to kill that hulk guy, what's his name again?" I scratched my head.

"Killian, you idiot." She mumbled.

"Right, I'm gonna find him and kill him." I said taking out my phone and finding his tattoo shop address. We both got dressed and went into my car as I drove off to the destination.

It was only about half an hour away from where we live. 

——Mature Content: +18

I looked over at Skylar as she rested her legs on my thigh and I rubbed them while driving with one hand. She leaned back against the door, bent one of her legs, lifted her dress and spread her legs, showing me her bare glistening pussy.

Oh dear father, have mercy on me.

She ran her hands down her body seductively, until she reached between her legs. She dragged her finger up and down her slit before pushing a finger inside.

"Skylar." I warned as my pants tightened seeing the juices glistening on her bare beautiful pussy. She slowly pulled out the finger and sucked off her juices as I cursed underneath my breath.

I groaned and licked my lips moving around in my seat. "I'll pull this fucking car over princess— then I'll drag you out and fuck you against it as people watch from their moving cars." I threatened but she only smirked spreading her folds and moaning.

"Promise?" She asked and starts rubbing her feet against my growing erection while playing with her nipples.

This woman...

She finally removed her legs and I thought she would stop but my eyes widened when she pulled open my pants and my cock sprang out hard as ever.

I groan and grip the steering wheel as she ran her finger all over my cock. "Baby, I'm driving. Fuck." I moan as she sucked on my tip, her cold piercing grazing the slit which made me swayed on the road. Her teeth scraped against me a little and grunt loudly loving the feeling of that.

I tried lifting her head off of my cock as she took me deep down her throat but she only moaned around me sending vibration through my body. "Holy fuck, you're gonna get us both killed if you don't stop."

She gagged as I hit the back of her throat and she slowly pulled back up as her saliva coats my cock and her chin. "What better way to die than with your amazing dick in my mouth, daddy?" I clenched my jaw as I tried putting back my cock in my pants but she had me back in her mouth before I could do anything.

"Fuck, fuck. Your mouth feels so good baby." I moaned as I tried to focus on the road without swaying. I couldn't do it anymore as I pulled the car over to the side of the road and parked.

I glared at her as she continued sucking me without a care in the world and I slide up her dress up her stomach.

I forcefully spread her legs and plugged two fingers in her as she screamed out a moan over my cock. "This is what you want? This is what you're trying to get us killed for? Now take it."

I thrust my fingers inside her as if my life depends on it. Her moans vibrate on my cock and I groaned as I slapped her ass curling my fingers into her as she clenched them. "Alessio— fuck you're going too fast." She whimpered against me.

"Fucking take it, it's what you want after all?" I smirk before pulling my fingers out of her and licking them off clean. "Get the fuck up, straddle my legs back to chest and both hands on the dashboard." I ordered as I pushed my seat back a little bit as she came over and did as I said.

"Good girl." I praised, rubbing my cock against her slit as I got a good view of her pussy as she had both hands on the dashboard, back arched waiting patiently. I slid into her easily because of how wet she was as she moaned. I thrust my hips up and groaned holding her hips as I started to fuck her pussy. "You love my cock, don't you?" I grunt out.

"Yes daddy, so much." Oh I already know, she always takes it whenever she wants but I don't mind. It's hers to use whenever, always will be.

"My greedy girl, fuck your pussy is magnificent." I thrust faster until she started riding me. I learned my head back, my hands on her hips as I watch her taking me all in.

Riding what belongs to her and only her.

"You like that, daddy?" She teased rolling her hips hard and I bit my lips as my cock throbbed.

"Hm." I hummed slapping her ass as she rode me greedily. "You're doing so well baby." I rasp as she bounced, her ass jiggling— best sight I ever saw in my entire life of living.

I reached out as I circled her clit lightly and she clenched around me. I knew she was about to cum so I rubbed faster then starting thrusting upwards to meet her thrust. Moans and groans filled the car as we met each other's thrust while cars sped past us down the streets.

"Cum for me, beautiful." I demand as she whimpered gripping the dashboard as she came hard. Her cum running down my balls and on the car seat.

I thrust even faster as I cum inside her and groan, "Merde." I breathed heavily as we both stayed still and she stayed connected to my cock for a while before I eased her off me.

I took out some wipes and cleaned her up, then myself and the seat. I pulled out a brush from the compartment and brushed back her now messy hair. She opened the compartment of my car wider and gasped. "What is all this doing in here Alessio?" She asked looking through the things I had in there.

I had wipes, brush, comb, lip gloss, make up set, perfume, gums and things I know she'd need since we drove this car more often. "I kept it in here in case you need them." I blushed with a shrug as I reversed and started driving again.

"God, you're amazing." She kissed my cheeks and I smiled.

"Not more than you." I said just as we pulled up at the tattoo shop.

We got out of the car and walked right in to see the man that did our tattoo working on another client. He saw us and groans like we're the last person he wanted to see. "What do you both want now." He asked rolling his eyes.

"Hulk, how dare you tattoo that shit on me." I glared and he raised a brow.

"I tattooed what you asked and for the million time, my name is Killian, not hulk." He said frustratingly.

"For Pete's sake, we were drunk you idiot. How could you tattoo that- that thing on me." I said not bothering to say the words he tattooed out loud knowing people were here listening.

It's sorta embarrassing. Honestly.

"Oh God, kill me now." He groans avoiding me.

"Here—" I took out my checkbook and wrote a huge amount as I gave it to him. "Even though I hate what you said, you did a good job at it."

His eyes widened and then looked at me as if I was insane then pushed it back into my hands. "I'm finally convince you both are indeed crazy. Take this shit back, tattoo doesn't even cost millions of dollars."

I know fool, but I can't just say— 'hey man, I did some researched on you and found out that your mom is sick and you need the money'. That will sound like I stalked him, which I did but let's keep that a secret.

"Eh, take this you fucking hulk." I said pushing it to him that contained five million dollars into his hand again before I ran out the shop with Sky and drove off without looking back as I heard him yelling at me.

Let's see how you give it back now, fucker. God, why am I so immature, blame Silas —I swear. Sky giggled, "What happen to killing him?"

"I changed my mind, he's too precious. I'm gonna make him my best friend instead, I'm tired of Silas." I said looking over at her. "Don't tell Silas I said that, yeah?"

"I won't be a bystander when Silas goes to kill Killian for taking away his only best friend and twin brother." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, the three of us can be a trio besties. I won't leave him out." I grinned knowing I'll have to go bother hulk everyday until he accepts me as his friend.

Should be easy right?

Hm.

.
.
.
.

There's a story for Killian.... it's called "Loving, Killian" 🎉

It's the third book for the 'Romano Series'... Please go and check it out when you're done reading this...

It's about SIENNA (their sister) && KILLIAN (their new bestfriend) ——😫🩷

One last chapter to go.😫❤️

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...
668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
837K 19.5K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
5.9K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...