𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 28.. | Gala.|

13.3K 328 13
By Leyah_eroticstories

~Recap~

"I love you both so much." He pecked my lips and pecked Rissa's cheeks.

"Wuv you Dada and Momma." Rissa said before she fell asleep.

"I love you both more." I grinned as we drove through the busy streets.

They're both my everything and always will be.
~

"Baby come on, we need to get out now." Alessio groan as I unbuckled his pants.

"How dark is your car tint?" I've never had car sex before outside a gala entrance, I need to cross that off my bucket list.

"Pitch black, we can see outside but whoever out there will have a hard time seeing anything in here. Their eyes would be strained by the time they're finished looking."

I smirk. "How about we give this a try?" I watched as he frowned and looked at his watch and then outside seeing people scattered all around.

The thing is— we were outside the gala in his car about to have a quickie with me on his lap and his seat pulled back.

I'm talking about people was outside like crazy, paparazzi flooding the place but no one knows who's inside this car and neither can they see in it.

——Mature Content: +18

I slide my hands over his pants and his chest fell as his breathing shuddered. His eyes lowered as I rubbed him through is pants.

"Baby." He said breathlessly and I haven't done anything yet. Every caress I made, he gulped hard looking outside at the people walking everywhere.

He held my hips tightly as my dress rode up. I opened his pants and pulled his already erect dick out of his boxers. "You like playing with me, don't you?" Alessio asked as he slid my underwear to the side and I grabbed his dick, sliding it through my wet folds.

I was already soaking wet on my way here at the way he was rubbing my thighs while driving. "Sky, I can't." He gasped, moving his dick away.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I took his lips in my mouth. Our tongues didn't fight this time as he let me control the pace as he cupped my cheeks tilting my head for a better and deeper angle. He lets out a small gasp as I bite his lip then runs my tongue over it soothing it. He grunts gripping my ass as I grind on him.

"I-I don't want to hurt you princess, we haven't done any foreplay or anything, plus we're surrounded by people. What if someone comes over to the car?" He reasoned out and I was too overwhelmed by the need for him that I didn't care.

"Nobody will come here, my love." I reassured him as I stroke his dick. "We're the only ones who'll be coming that's for sure."

"No time for jokes, Sky." He groaned as pre-cum leaked from his tip. I peppered kisses into the crook of his neck and he moaned loudly.

I took his ring finger and slid it through my slit showing him how wet I was already. He spread my juices then plunged it inside and my eyes rolled back. "Shit." I whimpered as his finger worked inside me, then he add another and another.

"You wanted to be greedy for my cock, don't you?" He rasp as he fucked me with his fingers. I bit my bottom lip to stop the cries that wanted to escape my mouth.

He held me in a choke hold as he pulled my face to him and swallow my moans, thrusting his fingers even harder inside my walls. To say I was frustrated was an understatement. I need his dick not his fucking fingers.

I rolled my eyes at him and took his fingers out before I sunk down on his dick, my eyes close as I felt every inch and vein that went inside.

"Take it all, baby." He moaned pushing me down further on every inch of him. "Fuck, you're so wet."

He held my waist firmly. "Don't move, don't fucking move." He face showed the greatest euphoria I've ever seen.

Yes, I did that.

"I'm sorry Alessio, it feels too good." I started to ride his tip and curses flew from his mouth. He gripped the seat as I circled my hips in a slow motion then went back down.

"That's it darling, just like that. Good girl." Alessio moaned praising me and watching as I painted his dick white with my cream.

"Like this?" I moan rolling my hips again and I thought the seat would've been ripped in pieces right now at the strength he was using to grip it.

"Sky... fuck yes." Alessio whimpered softly as I repeated the action. His lips parted as my pussy clenched him tightly. "You feel incredible. Use me, take your pleasure from me and be fucking selfish... I'm all yours."

I blushed feeling like I'm the luckiest girl in the entire world. I started going deeper and hardly that the car was literally shaking with each bounce I made— it felt so good that I couldn't even think straight at this point.

"This is mine right?" I asked breathless and softly.

"It's yours princess, take this shit." He said as his brows scrunched together as I fucked him. "Definitely yours." He dragged away the dress making my breast popped out as he took my nipple in his mouth immediately sucking on it.

My pussy dripped as he flicked his tongues over my nipple and sucked hard while squeezing the other one. "Alessio— don't stop, fuck!" I sobbed increasing my pace. I've never fucked fully clothed before but damn it feels amazing.

He smacked my ass and massage it as he dragged my nipple in his mouth which is both painful and pleasurable so he soothed the sting with his tongue and my moans grew louder.

"Baby?" He moaned.

"Hm?" I hummed gripping his hair which he moans to because he loves the pain it brings.

"Faster, go faster." He demanded and I smirk.

"Beg." I taunt.

"You little slut—" He grunts through grit teeth as I kept only the tip inside me. "No fucking way." He kissed his teeth. I raised a brow then eased up. "Fuck Sky, please. Please, fuck me faster."

I smiled and pushed down as I rode him faster, just the way he wanted. I moaned as I pressed my hands to his chest and bounced. There it is— the knot forming, the need to have the earth-shattering orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck Alessio." Tears spilled from my eyes as my pussy tightened around him. I rode him sloppily and he held my waist before thrusting upwards— into me. His pace was fast, the car was shaking as if there was an earthquake outside.

"Let it all out for me darling, soak it." He told me as I bit his shoulders and let everything out. My pussy pulse on his dick and clenched tighter as my orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh fuck." I gripped the seat as he thrust uncontrollably inside me.

His dick was now throbbing inside me, "I love you so much, so fucking much baby." He groan as he steadied me and pushed his dick deeper letting out ropes of cum inside my stomach.

"I love you more." I whispered as he wiped my tears.

"Us against the world." He said as we did our handshake with a laugh.
.
.
.

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠; 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒—— 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝐼𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.

I'm hoping to never put my foot into a place like this again but here I am with the love of my life chatting to these people that's not afraid to take your life without any remorse.

Unfortunately, Alessio had to attend a gala for his dad. Not a normal gala but a gala that's filled with mostly killers.

Silas couldn't make it with Alessio so I came with him even though he tried multiple ways to stop me from coming but he should know better, after all we always gonna have each other's back.

We had to leave this party with a certain blond hair man. We sat down drinking our champagne  as I felt eyes on me. 

I looked around until my eyes spotted a certain grey eye boy. Huh? What the fuck is he even doing here and why is he looking at me like a fucking creep? I avoided him and looked away into the crowd for the guy we're here for.

"Alexander Moreno, 16 years old, abducted a month ago and now used as a sex slave for the Brambilla mafia. A gay mafia owned by Carlos Brambilla, a 38 year old man who does sex trafficking, drugs and many more things in his mafia."

Alexander's family contacted Enzo to find him because the police didn't have any leads and they weren't doing anything about it. I spotted him immediately sitting beside five grown ass men and secretly hit Alessio, he looked over to where I was looking and nodded.

Let the fun begin.

We know whatever happens behind these close doors will stay behind it so that's the least of our problems. "You have the things on you right?" Alessio whispered so I was the only one who could hear.

I knew he was talking about the two knives and guns strapped to my leg underneath my dress that he gave me. I nod, "I have it, don't worry." He taught me how to use them almost everyday in case something goes wrong and I think now I'm even better than him with them.

Okay, I'm lying— he's much better.

"Please be careful." Alessio whispered as we watch the boy walks to the bathroom with two of the guards following him.

"Watch and learn." I winked and walked off swaying my hips knowing Alessio's eyes are on my ass. I looked back and he blushed looking away when he realized that I caught him and I giggled heading to the bathroom.

I walked to the male bathroom gracefully to see the two guards guarding the door. Thank God the bathroom is a bit further from the room where everyone was situated.

"Hello boys." I smirk knowing they're not into women so they won't care about me.

"This is the men bathroom pretty lady, you're at the wrong place." The one with the ginger hair says.

"Oh no, pardon me. I'm just here to get a good fuck." I said while curling my hair around my finger. "Would you boys do the honor?" I bit my lips as I ran my hands down my dress.

They both looked shocked but smirked. "Unfortunately we're both gay and not interested in women, or else I would've given you a very good time."

"Is that so? I mean, I wouldn't mind fucking anybody at this point." I murmured with a sad expression.

"I'll shoot that pussy if you even think about it." I heard Alessio groans into the earpiece.

I almost laugh but kept my expression static.

"We have someone you could fuck but he's only 16, you wouldn't mind right?" The other guard asked.

Of course I mind, you sick fuck. That's a kid!

"Not at all, I take them at any age." I lied. Yuck. Disgusting!

"You have only 30 minutes before the boss realizes he's missing." I smirk at them as they let me into the bathroom. Don't worry, Alessio is taking care of your boss as we speak. 

Disgusting motherfuckers.

I quickly bolted the door and blew out a relief breath as I turned around to the the blonde boy on the corner of the floor.

"Hello." I said quietly and his eyes widened.

"H-Hi, please don't h-hurt me." He whimpered.

"I won't, I promise. I'm here to take you back to your family." I whispered as I inch closer to him.

He flinched away. "I-I you're lying. T-They're dead." I guess they told him that his family is dead and I guess I'll have to explain a few things first so he can at least trust me a little to get him out of here.

"Can you scream for me? Loudly please." I asked him so that the guards will believe I'm doing something with him.

He looked confused then screamed loudly and I smirked when I heard those idiots at the door laughing. "Listen, you heard about Phoenix right?" I asked him.

"Y-Yeah, he's the one helping people. I heard the boss talking a-about him." He answered. "I thought he w-would come help me too but he d-didn't come."

I gave him a small smile. "Can I tell you a little secret?" I asked him and he nods. "Phoenix is my boyfriend's dad, he sent us for you."

He gasp wiping his tears quickly. He was about to say something and I silenced him before I opened my phone and started playing some woman moaning sounds so that the guards will think I'm really fucking him.

I looked over at Alex as he frowned. "Eh, sorry about that but as I was saying your family begged Phoenix to find you and he did but he couldn't make it because of a family emergency so he sent us." I explained.

"R-Really?" He sobbed. I wish I could hug him.

"Yes, a woman will be here to get you into the car okay? I want you to go with her." I said and he nods as I tried opening the window.

"Ayla? you there?" I said through the earpiece.

"Yeah, just send him through now. Time is going." She answered back.

I finally open the escape window and looked at the boy. "I'll be out soon okay? Just stay with her until I'm back."

He nods as I pushed him out of the window, knowing Ayla is right there waiting just as I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door only to find two guns pointed at my head. "Hello again boys." I winked as they pushed me into the bathroom.

I sneakily grip my knife. "Where is he?" Ginger hair asked me.

"Who may that be?" I frowned acting clueless. The other one went to check each stall and I pulled out my knife before plunging it into his neck as blood ran freely from his neck.

I quickly grabbed my gun and turned around shooting the other one as a bullet grazed my shoulders and I groaned.

Fucking bitch.

I quickly stepped out of the bathroom when I was sure they're both dead and went to the women's bathroom to wash the blood off my shoulder.

"Baby, you okay? Need help?" Alessio rushed saying into the earpiece.

"I'm fine my love, I'll be there soon." I answered just as the door swung open and closed but I didn't look who it was because I know that cheap perfume from a mile away.

I smile and held my gun in a hideous position, "What a pleasure seeing you here. Do you normally follow a woman to the bathroom like a pathetic little thing?" I spoke without looking behind me.

He stepped into view with a familiar smirk on his ugly face. "I've been following you for a while now Skylar, and finally I get you all alone."

I scoff. "That makes you sound like a obsessive fool, don't you think?"

"You think that stupid nerd can fuck you like I can? You knew me longer than him and yet you drop me as soon as you met him." He grit his teeth.

"He sure as hell can fuck better than you, I mean he's 9 inches while you're 4, big difference Jason." I smirk as his face gets darker.

"Let's see if that's true." He gripped my waist bringing me closer to him as he pulled up my dress. "I can treat your pussy way better than that punk."

I grabbed his hand and twisted it hard just like Alessio showed me as I heard a familiar crack. He hissed in pain and I smirk. "I really didn't think I'd have to kill another person tonight."

"A-Another?" He stuttered before reaching for a gun in his waist that I didn't see before but I shot the hand that held it and it fell to the ground. "You psycho bitch."

He tried to move away but I cornered him. "The thing is, you thought I was an easy target because I use to fuck your small ass dick, but the joke is on you because I can kill every single person in the building alone."

I rolled my eyes, Alessio has officially turned me into a psycho for real. I gripped his hair and wink as I shot one of his legs. He yelled and I pressed the gun to his face. "Shh, I deserve a little fun don't you think? But I think I'll let my man kill you instead for touching me."

I grabbed the injured leg and dragged him out of the bathroom and down the hallway where everyone was. He kept screaming and trying to get away from me but I held tighter and dragged faster while I groaned at how heavy he was.

I saw Alessio got up with a proud smirk as he walked towards me. Gasps filled the room as I stand in the middle with this pathetic boy.

I reached down my dress and pulled out a knife.

"Fucking whore, leave my son alone." I saw a man come forward pointing a gun at me. I looked at Alessio who stared into my eyes as he pulled out his gun, raised it at the man. He aimed, tilted his head as the bullet hit the man's neck while his eyes was still locked with mine.

Hot.

I squinted as the man's body dropped to the ground dead while I stood speechless as people stood there bored like they're tired of seeing this type of scene.

I finally came out of my shock when I saw Jason crawling away and I laughed as he tried getting away. I plunged my knife into his knees before looking into his Alessio's dark eyes again. "I think he was about to rape me in that bathroom tonight if I didn't know how to defend myself."

People gasped but Alessio's eyes became darker with each word I said. Jason pleaded to let him go but Alessio had different plans as he gripped Jason's hair and held his head back and forcefully pushed the gun into his mouth.

"No one is allowed to touch or even glimpse at her, only me." He says before he sent a bullet down Jason's throat, blood sprayed everywhere as his body fell limp.

This was not the plan for tonight but eh.

He smirked wiping his gun off. "Mess with her and you mess with me." He held my hand as we walked out gracefully.

The boy was sleeping in the car when we entered as Ayla was typing fast on her laptop. "Papa is gonna kill you both for killing someone else you weren't supposed to." Ayla said to us.

Alessio rolled his eyes. "Papa will be pleased that we killed another rapist."

He sure as hell will be happy when he hears this. I can guarantee, there's nothing more that man hates more than a rapist.

The car drove off as Alessio cleaned me up and threw clean clothes at me. After we were both cleaned up and changed we hugged each other. "You did so good baby."

I smiled. "I did, didn't I?"

He grinned, we did our handshake. "Us against the world."

"You both are so fucking weird, you both just killed people together and now you're doing handshakes. God, I thought papa was the psycho one but I was so wrong." Ayla grimaced and we all laughed.

.
.
.
.

I mean, let's go psycho together...😭💀

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
537K 10.5K 38
❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me with concern written all over his face. "T...
1.9M 60.2K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
66.7K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...