𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

נכתב על ידי Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... עוד

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |

13.2K 329 166
נכתב על ידי Leyah_eroticstories

𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝐴𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑠.⑅

-𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐵𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐼𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐵𝑦 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝.

I have a surprise for you, babe. Meet me at 8:00 tonight at the place we first had our date. -Tyson

Okay, I'll be there. -Me

I shook my head while reading the message Ty sent me. It's been over two weeks since Alessio and I stopped talking, he's been avoiding me completely.

Whenever we see each other at school, he ignored me completely.

Yes, it hurts.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss him terribly. I miss him telling me how beautiful I am everyday, I miss him watching my favorite movies with me, opening doors for me, I miss him cooking and doing small things for me and so much more.

I started sitting with Tyson and his new friends at school, Ray doesn't like him so she stays with Alessio's group.

We would sometimes stare at each other but he would quickly look away like I wasn't even there.

They really meant it when they say, you never know the importance of something or someone until its gone.

My life gets lonely without him and not even the presence of Tyson can fill it. I find myself getting detached from Tyson as days go by.

Nonetheless, Alessio being the kind person he is- sent me a tutor to help me for my exams that was a couple days ago.

Surprisingly I felt like I had passed them, thanks to him. He's been nothing but amazing to me and all I did was mistreat him when Tyson came around.

Yeah, I definitely don't deserve him.

I reminded myself that everyday.

But I'll make everything right, I'll make everything okay like it was before and this time I'll never let him go.

I'll get him back, but first I'll have to break up with Tyson tonight. It's been long overdue and now that I see it, he's been creating drifts between Alessio and I.

I was just too stubborn not to see it, but not anymore.

I got ready for the next two hours that I had left, I also wore my silver Pandora bracelet that Alessio gifted me before we stopped talking.

I looked in the mirror and damn, I looked stunning no doubt.

It's quite surprising how time flies these days, next week is Thanksgiving and I'm not sure Alessio's family will still want me there.

I sighed feeling stressed out. My phone pinged with a text message and I hurriedly checked it praying it was him but no it was Ray.

I was utterly disappointed to say the least.

Hey, where are you? -Bestie Ray💕

Going on a date with Tyson, I'm gonna break up with him tonight. -Me

Finally, be careful okay. -Bestie Ray💕

I will, Ttyl. -Me

I finally pulled up at the restaurant that Ty said we should meet up, the place looked empty and dark.

I hope tonight goes well.

I walked near the entrance and waited for him to arrive. A couple minutes later I felt something stick into my neck and my eyes flutter closed as I lose consciousness.
.
.
.
.

I woke up with a sore throat which caused me to groan, I felt cold and squinted my eyes opened.

Where am I?

I slowly got up and looked around, I realized am in an empty room that had no window or furniture, only a door which was locked.

The memories of last night came crashing back to me. I was suppose to meet Tyson for our date, me planning to break up with him, someone injecting something into my neck, me losing consciousness.

Holy shit, please don't tell me I got kidnapped and trapped.

No, no, no.

I quickly got up and slammed my fist into the door. "Let me out, assholes." I yelled and continued to slam on the door.

It didn't take long to get someone's attention because soon after the door was being thrown open and a big buff man came in.

"Sleeping beauty is awake." He taunt licking his lips.

"What the fuck do you want from me, let me out." I said and he chuckled.

"Be patient, I'll send in a company for you." He smirked, walking out but before he could close the door, I jumped on his back slamming my fist in the back of his head.

He grunt out loud, trying to get me off him but couldn't. I tried to hold him in a choke-hold but he was too strong for me so I failed.

He threw me off him and I dropped to the floor. Fuck, that hurts. He didn't waste anytime sending a kick into my stomach which made me clenched my teeth.

"Stay in your place girl." He growled and I gave him a middle finger.

I crawled to the bed after he locked me in again and laid down. I sobbed not knowing how I'll get out. I doubt anyone misses me.

Ray probably thought I changed my mind and went home with Tyson, while Alessio probably doesn't give one fuck about me anymore and Tyson probably thinks I stood him up.

Fuck my life.

I sobered up when I hear the door pulled open, the same man came in dragging a small crying girl that looked around 2 or 3 years old.

Why do they have a baby here? what kind of a sick person are they?

He flings her to the ground before slamming the door shut and my mouth dropped to the ground. They're leaving her here?

"I wa Dada." She screamed and cried on the floor.

Oh.

I slowly went to her and she finally saw me, she stared into my eyes with her teary ones and hiccuped.

"Hi pretty girl." I cooed at her and she wiped her teary eyes.

Wow, they're beautiful, blue and hazel. It's my first time seeing someone who has two different colored eyes.

Why does she look like- Nah!

She waved at me shyly as I picked her up. "I'm Skylar, what's your name honey?" I asked softly as I set her in my lap.

"Rissa." She whispered still rubbing her eyes. "I-I wa go home."

"You'll go home soon honey." I said as she started crying again.

"P-Pwomise?" Her big teary eyes looked at me pleadingly with hope and I choked up.

"I promise." She gave me a toothy grin and nod. Lord, what did I just get myself into?

We talked some more, well I talked some more before the door opened again and two men came in with a smirk.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" One said and I quickly put Rissa behind me.

"Leave her alone please, do whatever you want with me." I pleaded and they chuckled.

"No can do, it's his child after all." He said with venom and I gulped.

Who's child?

The man grabbed me and I punched him in the face which made the other one hit me, I kicked him but he grabbed my hair and I cried out because it hurts.

Soon after he let it go with a loud scream as he jumped, I looked down to see Rissa biting his foot and I almost smirk.

Bad girl.

My eyes widened when he flung her off of him and she cried out.

I kicked him in his balls which caused him to drop to the floor and the other one grabbed me but he screamed as well when I saw Rissa biting his leg too.

"Leave her awone, bad man." She said slamming her little fists on his foot, which I'm sure didn't do anything.

"Get off me you weird eye freak." The man growled at her, pushing her off as both of them glared at us before stepping out. "You just wait until I'm back later."

I gave Rissa a high five and she grinned at me before connecting her hands with mine. "I good?" She asked and I knew she meant if she did good.

Whoever child is this must be so proud.

"You did good, baby. I'm proud." I told her laying her down on the bed as she snuggled up to me. I just met her today and I already love her.

Hours passed and I find myself getting hungry, I'm sure even Rissa is hungry but she won't say. I walked over to the door and slammed my fist on it.

"Hello, we're hungry here you know." I shout before I heard chuckling outside. Food was passed to us under a little opening.

I wonder if they poisoned the food, now that I'm thinking about it. What if they did? I took the plates that had pasta with chicken.

"You hungry, baby?" I asked Rissa who was eyeing the food. Should she even be eating this food? I honestly have no idea.

She nods and I sat down tasting it first before I fed her while we talked, well I did most of the talking.

I found out that she lives with her grandparents for now because her dad is still going to college. She was at her aunt's house sleeping when they took her, it seems.

She's really smart for almost 3 year old child. It seems like she really wants to go live with her dad though, I can see the sadness in her eyes.
.
.
.
.

I think we've been here for one day now, and no one came to rescue us. Every two hours those two idiots comes in here to beat me, apparently.

Rissa hasn't cried much again, maybe because she has me with her.

I heard the boss is coming here soon, fucking coward.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door as Rissa curled up to me, the door opened and the same two man stepped in before someone else does.

My mouth dropped open when I saw who it was, it can't be.

I must be hallucinating because I'm sure that's not Tyson my boyfriend in front of me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Finally, I didn't know how much longer I could put up this act." He grinned. "I prefer them young and very pure by the way." He looked at Rissa with lust and I hid her behind me.

I almost gagged. "I was dating a fucking pedophile."

"Age is just a number." He says and I looked at him disgustedly.

This was not the Tyson I dated. It seems I didn't know him at all.

"W-What's going on here?" I stuttered stupidly.

"How about we have a story time?" One of the men brought in a chair and he sat on it before he saw Rissa beside me. "Good that you've already met that idiot's daughter."

Huh? who's daughter? He must have seen my confusion because he clarified his sentence.

"Oh right, your boy toy slash Best-friend didn't tell you he had a daughter." He started laughing and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Alessio has a daughter? he didn't tell me. What the fuck? this is some crazy shit.

I looked over at her as she sucked her fingers quietly watching Tyson. I can't believe this, but he never had sex? apart from when he was raped.

Wait-

"I can see the wheels turning inside your head." He smirked and I glared. "Yes indeed, she's the result of the rape."

How did he know about that? I'm so lost, what's happening?

"Cut the crap, why are we here?" I snapped and he laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world then he started his story.

"Your boy toy is really stupid I must say and that twin of his, they knew my name was Tyson Collins yet they had no clue I was the son of Jessica Collins, the woman who kidnapped him and had that girl raped him." He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"W-What?" I choked out, all this time I was with a psycho.

"The Romano family will pay for all they did to my mother. They think they're high and mighty but I'm gonna show them that they're just some trash under my shoe. I already have two of the most important people for Alessio, now lets watch him crumble." He smirked before an evil glint came into his eyes.

He wants revenge.

"You stupid girl, you really think I wanted you?" He chuckled and I shivered. "That day at the mall, I bumped into you purposely of course. I asked you out only because I knew that fool was in-love with you, I even cheated on you from the very beginning babe."

I'm such a fool, all this is happening because of me.

I feel disgusted.

"I started creating a drift between you both, filled your head with lies about him, you trust like a fool. Every time you both planned on going out or spending time together, I always interfere. Oh, and that accident-" He smirked with a tsk. "I cut his breaks of course but the bastard didn't die.

It's official, he's fucking crazy and I didn't believe Alessio all this time.

"It was a wonderful sight to see, you breaking his heart every time though." He chuckled. "And of course, manipulate you into saying hurtful countless times. Man, that was epic." He wiped his fake tears.

What?

"I'm happy he didn't die though, I plan on killing him the same way him, his brother and his father killed my mom. Burning him alive." My eyes widened.

"Oh, you didn't know? Their family especially his father, is an assassin. They kill people and torture them." My jaw dropped.

What the mother fucking SpongeBob is going on?

"Your mother deserved it, she kidnapped him, tortured him and had him raped. That's sick." I snapped at him and he got up slowly.

"Bitch, shut your mouth before I shut it for you." He grabbed my face harshly and I gulped. "My mother was a bit crazy, but it's all their fault."

"You're sick." I spat in his face and he gripped my chin.

"Behave or I'll torture this little princess right in front of you." He said in a whisper and my eyes widened. "I mean, I could've taken it from you all those times but only the younger ones turn me on more."

No fucking way, that's a baby- under my dead fucking body.

He moved away from me with a smirk and I gripped Rissa closer to me blocking his view from her.

I swear I'll kill this fucker if he comes nowhere near her.

The two men came back in with knives and other tools, I gulped. "Tie them both up." Tyson said taking up the knife.

No, please no.

"Leave Rissa alone, please just do whatever with me but please leave her." I begged.

"She's his life, so why would I leave her out of this?" He grinned and I clutched her towards me tighter.

They grabbed me and chained me to the bed as I screamed. I saw Rissa looking scared and I smiled at her not wanting her to see my tears.

She screamed when they tied her next to me. "It's okay pretty girl, be strong for me okay?" I whispered and she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Stwong girl." She repeated and I just wanted to kiss her chubby cheeks.

Tyson came over to me with a knife and I tried backing away. "Let's decorate your body for him."

I screamed as he sliced my stomach, my scream caused Rissa to start crying and I groaned. He dragged it all the way with a smirk. "Stop." I yelled at him with tears.

It seems like hours passed after he was done damaging my body with the knife. He suddenly turned to Rissa and I shook my head.

"Such a lovely little thing, imagine doing things with her." He licked his lips adjusting his pants, looking at Rissa.

"She's just 2 almost 3 year old you pedophile. Touch her and I'll chop that thing you call a dick and feed it to you every single day." I growled at him trying to free myself but couldn't.

"As I said before, age is just a number." He winked. "You're tied up, how are you gonna do that? Pathetic." He smirked wider.

"And prison is just a place, asshole." He rolled his eyes before a slap connect with my cheeks.

"It's not like she's going to know what happened to her anyway." He said as he rubbed her cheeks as she screamed and cried.

No, no.

"Please, leave her." I said desperately.

I jumped when I heard gunshots firing in the passage way. Tyson eyes were wide as he clenched his jaw before running out of the room with a gun that I hadn't seen.

Good timing.

"Baby? are you okay?" I asked her, she looked so sleepy but every time her eyes closed she opened them again and I can't hold her because we're both tied.

"I wa Dada." She whimpered and I sighed.

More gunshots sounded before the door slammed open and my eyes widened at who stood there.

Or who I think stood there.
.
.
.
.

Hmm....💀👀

Leyah.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
4.6K 47 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
855K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
669K 15.9K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...