The lost Princess of the Dark...

By L1ttle_S99

"Kaida is looking through the magic orb in her hands worrying if her mom is going to be okay. Then she sees s... More

A Hello from the Author
Chapter 1: The brith of the Princess
A/N
Chaper 2: Mommy..?
Chapter 3: The announcement 

information 

84 3 0
By L1ttle_S99

So can skip this chapter because it's basically just history and most of it will be talked about in the story in detail

Kaida:
Her full name is Kaida Yukika Izanami. She is the daughter of Kazuko Izanami and Akihito Ito and she is the only heir to the Dark Throne.

appearance: She had blonde hair and blues eyes until her 5th birthday. That day she got white hair and purple eyes. After that day she has the ability to change her hair and eye color from blonde to white hair and blue to purple eyes.

jewelry/accessories: She has this necklaces at was
given to her by her mother it has 2 dragon on it and it said that is something outside of the Izanami blood wore the necklace they would be cursed until the necklace was given back. And the necklace also has 2 dragons living in it and they are both there to take care and protect their own. This is how the necklace would look like. (Imagine it's one piece)👇

She also has earrings her dad give her. They run in her dad's clan and have been passed down generation though generation for thousands of thousands of years. The earrings look like this 👇

Age: 12 (same as Killua and Gon)

Birthday: December 12

height: 5'1 at the age of 12

Powers: She is a very talented Nen user, her Nen ability is called "limitless" Her Nen ability allows her to make and use any Nen ability she has seen, heard of, or she can make one up. She also has magic she got from her mother, she can use any spell she has seen, heard of, or she can make a new spell up. She also has all the Izanami abilities and she also has breathing styles.

Nen category: Centralist (Credits to HelenaSagario for the name) this means she has full Control of every category.

Skills: At a very young age Kaida learned how to cook very delicious foods and she also learned how to Sew. She is a very good singer and dancer. And she is a natural at gymnastics and she is also very flexible. She also has very good senses, her best senses are hearing and smell. If she focuses she can hear even the quietest of sounds from 500 miles away (804.672 kilometers away), even without focusing she can hear quiet sounds from 300 miles away (482.803 kilometers away). And for her smell, she can scene smells over 500 miles away. She also has a very hard head like Tanjiro she can even break bones with her head alone. And she also has a very good memory, she can remember thing from when she was a baby fully even when she was teenager. And also very good in swordsmanship and maritales.

IQ: 650

Traits/personality: She is a very kind and caring girl, she is very sweet and loves to help other as much as she can. She really cares about the beings around her more then she cares about herself. She absolutely loves animals, either from the known world or the Dark Continent she loves them with her whole heart. She may seen sweet and Innocent but if you mess with her family, friends, or people she cares about then she will not hesitate to become rude, mean, and even kill.

Kaida's mom and her side of the family:
Her mom's name is Kazuhiro Izanami. She is the creator of the Dark Continent, making her queen. She is also a part of Amaterasu clan. The Amaterasu clan is make up from 7 smaller clans. They are all named other Japanese gods. These 7 clans are called:
Izanami
Suijin
Ryūjin
Izanagi
Fūjin
Ebisu
Benzaiten
They are all named after Japanese gods (I'm only using a very brief description of then and then making it my own so it's not going to be exactly like that God) and they are extremely powerful in the abilities and anything else at that god or godness they are named after was powerful at. They all also get magic. Something all Amaterasu share is that they can only die of a heartbreak. Half Amaterasu are also most likely to survive heartbreaks then full Amaterasu are. All Amaterasu do share another thing, they are all extremely beautiful, they get this because the Gods give them this trait along with the magic trait. Also something to point out most of the abilities are for that part of the clan only like shadow traveling but things like swimming very fast can be learned but won't be as powerful as the original clan's power on the abilities.

The Izanami: The Izanami are a part of the Amaterasu clan, they are very skilled in both magic and Nen. The females in the family will always get the magic trait no matter who the Amaterasu parents is. In the other hand it's not so common for males to get the magic trait, they have a 50-50 chance to get the magic trait if their mother is Amaterasu if not it's a 20% chance of getting it if their father is Amaterasu and got the magic trait. And if both parents are Amaterasu then males have a 65% chance of getting the magic trait. Izanami are known for their connections to land kind of like earth-benders they can move and make land easily and they can also move lava easily. Because of their big connections to these things animals and many other creatures love them, especially dragons. People of Izanami blood are the only who can speak, train, and tame dragons. If a Izanami tames a dragon that dragon will stay by their owners side and will protect them at all cost. They also are skilled in controlling shadows, they can control of a shadow and use it against their owner, they can also use the shadow to  control the owner, and they can even see and hears everything the owner of the shadow hears and sees. They also don't have the effects of coldness and hotnesses so basically they can't get hypothermia and can't get heatstrokes. They also have the ability to shadow travel where they control the shadows around them and use them to float in mid-air and travel.

The Suijin: The Suijin are another part of the Amaterasu clan, they are also very skilled in Nen and magic, their males and females both have the changes to get the magic trait as the Izanami. The Suijin are known for how easily they can move and use water like water-benders they can move and use water to how they like. They can take water out of the air and they can even use the water inside someone and use it to control them. Because of how connected they are to water they are connected to most sea and water animals. They can also swim very easily and very fast too, even in burning hot water and freezing cold water. They mostly stay near rivers, ponds, and lakes and not oceans and seas.

The Ryūjin: The Ryūjin like the other parts of the clan are very skilled in both Nen and magic and have the same changes to get the magic trait for both males and females. The Ryūjin are kind like the Suijin they both are like water-benders and they both have many connections to sea and water creatures and animals, but the thing is at the Ryūjin are mostly found near big body's of water like oceans and seas. They can also control big body of water are easily then the Suijin can. They also swim faster then the Suijin.

The Izanagi: The Izanagi clan like the others have the same Nen and magic skills and the same changes, but what's different about them is that they rule the sky's.  Members of the Izanagi clan are born to fly, they are kind like air-benders, they can float in air, they can fly, they can even use air. Their are different ways that they use air like they can make a circle around someone's head and take all the air out, they can make air go round the person or creature and make kind like a jail, and they grad the air make it stronger and use it was a weapon. But they mostly just fly around. The Izanagi also are very close to animals and creatures at fly, they can even talk to them but this ability takes lots of practice

The Fūjin: The Fūjin clan is like others they are skilled in both Nen and magic, they have the same change for the magic trait all that. They control the wind they are like the Izanagi they both use same methods but something only the Fūjin is that they can control the weather. They can make very strong winds that can make storms, hurricanes, and even tornadoes. They can also wind travel kind like shadow travel, they can control the wind around them and just float in mid-air and travel where they are going.

The Ebisu: The Ebisu are the luckiest of the 7 clans, these means that males have a bigger change of getting the magic, if the mother is Amaterasu then they have a 55% chance of getting the magic trait, if their father is Amaterasu they have a 25% chance of getting the magic trait, and if both parents are Amaterasu then they have a 70% chance of getting the magic trait. They are also like the other clans very skilled in Nen, but because of their luck they are more likely to get Nen without trying and very fast too. They have very good instinct which help them escape life-or-death situations.

The Benzaiten: The Benzaiten like most of the other parts of the clan are very skilled in both Nen and magic, and they have the same chance to get the magic trait. (Females: will always get it. Males Amaterasu mother: 50%. Males Amaterasu father: 20%. Males both parents Amaterasu: 65%.) The Benzaiten are the wisest of the Amaterasu, they are known to be strategist and most of them have an IQ of 700-850 sometimes even more. They are also known for making most of the spells Amaterasu use.

Kaida's Dad and his side of the family:
Her Dad's full name is Akihito Ito

The Ito: The Ito are humans, but one of them make something called breathing styles. Breathing styles are things only people from the Ito blood line and use, they are kind of like power ups they can use when using katanas, their are many different styles at other Ito made but the original breathing in the most power and hardest to learn, Sun breathing. Sun breathing is the most power as it's the original at make other breathings but because it's the most difficult to learn, it's said only 2 Ito in history have learned and use Sun breathing correctly that is the original creator Yoriichi and this great x56 granddaughter Kaida. Yoriichi's brother also made another breathing to help others use katanas called Concentration breathing, they just need to manage their breathing.

I feel so accomplished! This took 2-3 days and I'm burned out. Oh well, this is all the information and now ON TO THE ACTUAL STORY!!! Hope you all enjoy it! And hope you all enjoy your holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
80K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...