𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |

13.4K 342 152
By Leyah_eroticstories

I opened my door only for someone to knock me in the forehead. What the fuck? I looked up to see Alessio's eyes widened.

"Shit, I'm sorry Sky. I was about to knock on the door but you suddenly opened it." He said in a sorry tone.

I smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here so late?" I asked, concerned and he swallowed harshly.

"You look beautiful." He compliments and I frowned. "Yes, even with acne. It doesn't take away your beauty." He continued knowing what I was thinking.

I felt my face getting hot and I smiled. "Thank you."

"I-I have something to tell you." He swallowed harshly and I nod telling him to continue. "You need to leave, Tyson."

My eyes widened at his suggestion before I started glaring at him. "Excuse me?"

"He's not right for you, Sky." He said pleadingly.

"Who are you to tell me who's not right for me?"

"A friend who cares about you, why can't you see I'm just looking out for you?" He complains. "The guy is a w-walking red flag."

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" I almost shouted at him.

"Skylar he's cheating on you okay? I saw him with a girl before he came here." He tells me and I let out a laugh.

"So you think because you saw him with a girl, he's cheating?" I was upset.

"I saw them kissing, what more proof is there?" He asked, frustrated.

"Oh, I get it now." I started laughing and he looked at me confused so I continued. "You're trying to break us up, isn't it? because apparently you have feelings for me? Tyson already told me you'll come with this but I didn't believe him."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You really think I'd ruin your relationship? you knew me before him Sky, why would you believe him over me?"

I wanted to believe it, but I just couldn't. Especially not from someone who has feelings for me.

"I know he's not cheating on me Alessio, why are you trying to break us apart? first it was about him cutting your breaks and now this?" I screamed at him with tears and he clenched his jaw.

"Sky, baby don't cry." He said coming closer wiping my tears. "I promise, I'm not lying."

"No." I choked out pushing him away from me. "You're lying. You don't even have proof of both things."

"Please believe me." He came closer again.

"No, you're just jealous because I'm with someone else and not you. I know you have feelings for me, cut the crap Alessio. I'm not leaving him no matter what you say and even if he did cheat, I did too." I snapped at him.

He just stared at me for a while, shaking his head. "I fucking love you Sky, I'm not gonna pretend that I don't because I do and if you weren't so busy dating him, you'd see that the only person I've ever wanted to be with is you." He yelled as tears streamed down my face.

Did he just confess to loving me? Oh my God.

I-

"I can't read minds Alessio, how was I suppose to know that?" I yelled back.

"Forget that, I don't want you to be unhappy with him, you deserve so much better baby." He whispered to me.

"I am happy, why can't you see that?"

He looked at me with a burning rage. "How can you be happy with a fucking cheater and a bastard like him? did he brainwashed you so fucking much that yo-"

"He did not! Stop it."

He chuckled shaking his head. "Stay with him, since that's the type of man you want. I told you already, you're a fucking queen, stand the fuck up and don't let a man treat you less than you deserve."

By now I was crying, his face softened a bit before it became cold again that made me shudder.

"I may love you but I am no idiot, so when you're done with that bastard, then and only then you can contact me. I'm fucking leaving, but I do wish you happiness Skylar." He turned and slammed the door shut leaving me behind.

I slid down the door to the ground and started crying. I can feel myself changing into this ugly person and I don't like it.

I'm so sorry, Sio.

I love you too, no matter how much I denied it to myself, but I'm so scared you'll leave me for someone better.

I'll never be good enough for you, you'll leave me- just like you just did.

Though it's my fault after all.
.
.
.

I tightened my hands on the steering wheel as the car sped down the street. I should've known she wouldn't believe me without proof but I thought she would've at least trust that I wouldn't lie.

Apparently not.

Why can't she believe me? I've never lied to her before. I did see the bastard cheating on her in the restaurant, I knew I should've taken proof but I didn't think she wouldn't believe me.

The asshole thinks he's slick, I'll deal with him soon.

My heart broke when she started crying, it took everything in me not to turn the car around and go back to comfort her.

I stepped into my house just as Silas was coming out. "Hey."

"Are you okay?" He questions and my eyes widened. "Were you crying or something?"

Fuck.

"Oh, it's just because I have a massive headache." I lied just, hoping it sounds believable.

I hate lying to him but I had to, Silas doesn't play when it comes to me.

I could see the anger in his face as he tried to calm down. "Are you sure nobody hurt you? I'll find them and then I'll-"

I cut him off before he could finish. "I'm fine, Silas. It's just a small headache." I said with a small smile.

"Im not a fool Sio, you and Sky have been arguing a lot. Remember when you came home that day? I heard you on the phone." I stiffened at his words.

Sky and I are so toxic for each other and we're not even dating, I don't know what I'm doing to be honest.

"I can't believe you stood me up Sky, if you weren't coming you could have just told me- instead you had me there waiting like a fool for you while you were out with your boyfriend." I said grabbing her to stop her from walking.

"My world doesn't revolve around you, Alessio."

Ouch. That hurts.

"I know that, okay? but we made plans." I said softly.

"And plans changed." She snapped, like she does these days.

Maybe she's getting tired of me now? God, why am I so annoying?

"I agree, but we had a plan and as soon as your shit-ass boyfriend-"

"Don't fucking call him that."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Fuck you, Skylar. Fuck you both."

Fuck this shit. I got into my car and drove off leaving her at her doorstep.

As soon as I reached home, I burst the door open and went in to find Silas and Zina watching a movie.

They looked up with wide eyes and I quickly turned away. "What happened to you now?" Silas asked, getting up but I quickly went to my room locking it.

I dropped on my bed, then I heard knocking on my door. "Sio, open the fucking door." He shouted but I ignored him.

My phone rang and I paid it no mind as I stared at my face in the mirror that had tears. Is this what love is supposed to feel like? raw pain? because that's all I'm feeling.

The phone kept ringing and I answered while wiping my tears without looking at the caller ID.

'What?' I shouted into the phone.

'I'm so sorry Alessio, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you like that.' She sobbed into the phone.

'Why are you calling me, Sky?' I asked tiredly.

'Can I please come over?'

'No, just leave me alone.'

'I'm sorry.'

'Whatever, just please leave me alone. I'm done with you.' I hang up just as I heard footsteps leaving my door.

She has changed so much since she got into a relationship with that guy, he's no fucking good but she won't listen. She's too fucking stubborn.

"As I said before, it's nothing okay?" I said, I wanted to get out of that conversation.

"Fine, but-" I knew what he was gonna say next. "If I ever find out that she's hurting you whether emotionally or physically, I'll make sure to gutter her like a fish."

I knew he would, no questions asked but he also knew if he does that- I'll never forgive him and that's one thing he could never live with.

He left soon after and I went into my room, just as my phone rang. I looked over at it and saw that it was Skylar so I threw it back down.

I don't need this right now.

I stripped naked leaving only my boxers on and went into the shower, the hot water scorched my skin and I groaned at the burning sensation.

I'm used to it. I deserve this.

Fuck!

I clenched my eyes shut taking in the burn but soon after the shower was turned off and I opened my eyes to see Cassidy glaring at me.

"What the fuck?" I gritted my teeth at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Get out, what the fuck were you doing? killing yourself?"

"Mind your fucking business." I shouted at her and groaned. "Merde, je suis désolé." (Shit, I'm sorry).

"C'est quoi ton problème?" (What's wrong with you?) She asked, getting out so I could shower properly after she turned the water warm.

"I need a damn drink, that's the problem." I said, washing myself this time.

"Wanna hit the club? Wait, when sonce do you drink?" She asked and I thought about it.

"Since now." After I finished, I came out and saw her in my closet looking my clothes.

"Here, wear this." She gave me some clothes to wear and I took it.

I dried my hair while I ignored my phone that's constantly ringing knowing it's her. What if she's hurt? is she okay?

Should I answer? maybe she needs me?

No, I'll send someone to check on her instead. I texted Ray to go over and check if she was okay, I prayed to God she is because I don't know what I'd do if she's not.

"I'm ready." I tell Cass as she came into the room and nodded in approval. "Let's go to a club that I don't know, I don't to see anyone that I know or who knows me."

We drove to a club that was 30 minutes away from us and got inside easily. The club was blasting with music and with people grinding on each other.

I went over to the bar to get some drinks. I've never drank liquor before but tonight I'll drink until I'm drunk.

"What do you want to drink?" Cass asked.

I shrugged. "Anything, just order s-something."

I got the shots and just gulped it down in one go, the liquor burned my throat and I grimaced at the taste.

I wonder how people do this everyday, fuck it's so bitter. Drinks after drinks and I finally feel drunk. I felt dizzy and high at the same time.

"Come on let's dance." Cass dragged me to the dance floor and I sighed.

I don't know how to dance. Cass started dancing with a girl while I stand there like a drunk fool.

Soon after I felt a girl dancing on me. "Dance with me handsome." She started moving her hips on me and my eyes widened.

Oh.

One dance won't hurt, right? I mean, I don't have a girlfriend so whatever- no one wants me anyway. I held her hips as she grind on me, woah she's good I'll give her that but not good enough to take my mind off Sky.

She turned around to kiss me and I moved away. Okay, that's enough.

I've only ever kissed one girl and It'll stay at one for now.

"God, this shit is not h-helping me in no way. She's everywhere in my fucking mind!" I grip my hair in frustration.

I need to go home before I do something stupid that I'll probably end up regretting tomorrow.
.
.
.
.

-Leave her and come to me Alessio!🥵🦋

We'll take you...😫💓

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 94.7K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
1.9M 60.3K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
856K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
67K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...