𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |

13.7K 367 170
By Leyah_eroticstories

I opened my eyes after hearing the voices in the room.

Where am I? And what's that beeping sound?

Fuck, my head hurts a lot.

The first thing I saw was a white fucking ceiling, what the fuck? I don't have white ceiling in my house.

"Alessio, you're awake." I heard before I felt a body crashed into me. Sky? what is she doing here? didn't I just leave her?

That was when everything came back to me like a wicked flashback.

Leaving Sky after she fell asleep, getting into my car, driving off, trying to stop the car, my brakes not working, me jumping out and hitting my head on a rock.

Oh.

"S-Sky?" I asked, my voice hoarse and crackly.

Someone passed me water and I saw it was Silas so I gulped it down. My throat felt dry anyway. "Why did you leave? it was late, nerd." She asked with tears and I immediately felt bad.

How could I tell her that I left because she was a temptress? that I couldn't look at her without wanting to be buried deep inside her? that I resist it all the time just to make her happy? that every time I'm around her I get hard even when I try not to and for that I hate my body.

How could I tell her that I fell deeply in love with her? that I wish she was mine so that I could give her the entire world? that I wouldn't mind going on my knees for her? that she's my biggest temptation?

God, I'm so whipped. So embarrassing.

"Sorry princess, I just had to get home." I answered her, wiping her tears as I saw Diego.

"Diego? you're here?" I asked and he nods.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be here, I'm happy you're finally awake." He hugged me and I sighed.

"Alessio, he was the one who found you unconscious. What really happened?" Silas asked coming forward.

"Well after I left Sky's house and drove off, I realized the car was going faster and faster which was slightly concerning because I wasn't pressing the gas hard, so I tried to stop but it wasn't stopping no matter how hard I pressed on the brakes." I breathe out.

 "I was panicking, so I did the first thing that came to my mind and without thinking I jumped out but I didn't see that a rock was at the exact place I jumped and I hit my head. That's the last thing I remember." I finished off and by now Silas was on the verge of destroying everything.

I touched the part of my head that I hit on the rock but it was bandaged up. I really hope it doesn't leave a huge mark.

"Someone cut your brakes." Silas murmured and I nod. I figured out that much but what was concerning was that it was all good when I went over to Sky.

The only person that I saw that night apart from Skylar was her boyfriend Tyson but why would he even tries to kill me?

I don't know what to think honestly.

"Whenever I find that person, he or she is gonna wish they were never born." He spat out and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you both leave Sky and I for a minute? I need to speak with her." I said to the both of them and they nod getting out of the room.

"Why would someone cut your brakes?" Sky asked as soon as they went out. "I mean I doubt you have enemies, you're too nice for that."

If only you knew princess, If only you knew how much enemy my family has.

"The only person I saw that night was Tyson." I informed her and her eyes widened. "I mean, the guy hates me."

"No, he wouldn't do that Alessio." She said shaking her head.

"I know it's him, your boyfriend seems sketchy Sky. I'm not gonna sugar-code it but I know it's him that cut my fucking brakes." I sat up on the bed as she glared at me.

"Stop saying that." She gritted her teeth at me.

"Why can't you just leave him? he doesn't treat you the way you deserve anyway. He's just a fucking assho—" I didn't get time to finish my sentence.

"Why are you so obsessed with my relationship? Just because you never had one doesn't mean you should break others."

Ouch.

"Shit, I shouldn't have said that." I was too shocked to even comprehend as she hugged me tightly.

"You're right," I looked at her with a blank face. "You can go now."

"I-I—" She tried letting out as her tears soaked my shirt. "But he didn't do anything."

Why is she so defensive when it comes to him? I don't understand, what's wrong with her?

"I-It's fine." I cleared my throat as I took her off of me. "Maybe he didn't do it, but I need you to leave?"

"W-What? Why?" She stammered out.

Maybe he really didn't do it and I'm just blaming him because I don't like the guy. it could've been an enemy of my dad that followed me and then cut my breaks.

I need to look into this very carefully.

"You realized what you just said to me, right? I'm just really tired, Skylar." I stated, laying back down.

"I'm sorry Sio, I didn't—" She shook her head as she looked to the ground. "Nevermind, I'll see you later." Then she walked out.

Damn.

After a while Silas came back in, Diego had to leave because he had to go to the restaurant the next day.

"Woah, you look like you just got crushed by the devil himself." Silas smirked and Sky tensed beside me.

Thank God he didn't figure anything out.

"Please tell papa not to come here, I'm okay. I didn't even hurt myself that bad." I rolled my eyes because papa was getting the jet ready just for them to come here.

I warned them that I'm fine but they're so stubborn.

"I called them and told them not to come or else we'll fly to another country without them knowing where we are." Silas grinned and I chuckled.

This guy is really crazy.

"I'm happy you're okay, teddy bear." Zina stated as we sat down at the lunch table.
.

.
.

I got out of the hospital a week ago, unfortunately there's no proof of who really slashed my brakes. The person did a very clean job I just say.

"Yeah, I'm happy you're okay." Tyson smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Like you care. I wanted to say but bit my tongue.

"Did the police not find who did it?" Rayleigh asked next.

Police? we don't deal with police unless it's extremely necessary.

"No, the person who did it was an expert it seems." I said making eye contact with Tyson and he raised a brow.

"I really hope you find the person soon." Tyson said and I hummed.

"Oh I will, and when I do it's going to be a wonderful sight." I smirk.

The day went by smoothly apart from the fact that I wanted to stab Tyson in his dick all day.

Such an asshole.

I walked into the library only to see Sky and Tyson making out in a corner. I quickly hid before anyone of them could see me.

Oh.

I knew that shithead came in here because he knew I would be here soon just to get me jealous. Knowing that his back is turned to me, I quickly picked up a book from the shelf, swing my hand back and threw it right at his head.

It connected to his head loudly and I hid behind the shelve when I heard him groan loudly rubbing his head.

I chuckled lowly, when he kept looking around to see who did it. God, that was such a wicked thing to do but I'm wicked after all.

"What happened?" Sky asked him as he rubbed his head.

"Are you fucking blind? Did you not see the book hit my head?" He yelled and I bit my lip so that I wouldn't laugh out.

"How the hell was I suppose to see that?" Sky yelled back.

I took out my knife from my bag and held it up as I pointed it right in the direction of his head. Oh how I wish I could just connect it right in his skull. I twirled it around and shook my head putting it back into my bag before standing up.

I walked out and pretended that I just came in. "Oh, you both are here too?" I feigned surprise.

Tyson looked at me suspiciously. "Are you the one who threw a fucking book at my head?"

I gasp loudly with my hand covering my mouth. "Someone threw a fucking book at your head? How dare they?" I walked over to them and rubbed his head almost dying with laughter inside as he slapped my hand away.

"You're not fooling anybody." He sneered.

"If it was me, I wouldn't threw a book at your head. I'd rather shoot a bullet through it but hey, that's just me." I chuckled.

He was red with angry by now and I was loving it.

"Was it you Alessio?" Skylar asked lowly.

"Maybe-" I grinned at both of them. "Maybe not, who knows— it could've been your baby ghosts that you let your previous women abort."

Sky gasp and I smirk.

"You're fucking crazy in the head." He yelled before dragging Sky out with him.

"Oh, I know. Thank you for the compliment." I yelled as he slammed the door and I chuckled.

Bastard.

I sat down after they left and took out the books Silas gave me. I swear these books will traumatize me one day because of the things they do to woman during intercourse.

I read the tenth page where they started explaining kinks and fetish. Do women really enjoy these things?

Woah. Degrading names? How would I feel having sex with someone and calling them a slut or a whore? This feels so wrong but why does it excite me?

Spanking? Doesn't that hurt? Blindfold, tied up, gag, playing with toys, spitting in mouth? no fucking way am I doing that one.

Oh God, this book is so embarrassing.

It talks about how to eat a woman properly, where we must pay most attention because it brings out more pleasure for the woman.

It talks about how to make a woman squirt or have an earth-shattering orgasm and also how to masturbate.

How to roll on a Condom and how to foreplay beforehand. They state that foreplay is important for women to be lubricated.

By foreplay they mean; eating your woman's private part, fingering her, playing with her breast and many more. Most of those things I already figured out by using my brain but holy shit.

Hm. I'm going to officially kill Silas today for handing me this outrageous book.

I closed the book and went out of the library with a red face, my mind is completely tainted and now I can't stop imagine doing it.

I'm screwed. Goddammit.

God knows how much I imagine fucking her with a loaded gun to her pussy as she creamed my cock and tells me she's mine.

You know you want to.

Just imaging that tight cunt wrapped around you tightly. Let's go get her from that foolish boy.

Oh fuck, shut up. I'm staying far away from Skylar.

I gripped my hair shutting out that annoying voice which only comes at the thought of Skylar.

I spot Silas going into the bathroom and ran after him. "You fucking bitch, why do you keep torturing me."

He squeal when I grab his hair. "My hairstyle, let go you punk."

"Do you know what dirty images are playing in my head now about Skylar?"

"No? Just go and fuck her— with her consent of course, what hard in that?" He argued.

"She has a boyfriend shithead plus she see me as a friend and I don't just want to fuck her, I want her."

"Then be a man and go take your woman, then fuck her in front of the dude she calls her boyfriend." He encouraged.

This guy is seriously insane on so many levels. I can't even listen to him. "Are you even serious?" I grunted.

"Wasn't that a good advice?" He pouts and I pushed him. "That's what I'd do."

"The fucking worst, I'm leaving." I rolled my eyes and exit the bathroom.

I got into my car and drove off. I need to cool off because I'm acting like a cat in heat right now.

I walked into the restaurant looking around for Diego because I miss him and his company.

"Where is Diego?" I asked a waitress that I saw walking around. She looked at me with an awestruck look and I cleared my throat. "Diego?" I asked again.

"Oh he's in his office." She said and I nodded. "Wait." She called out as I walked away and I stopped. "Um, I'm Aria. Nice to meet you."

She held out her hands and I shook it. "I'm Alessio, nice to meet you." She smiled showing her dimples. Cute.

She had a dark complexion and she slso had dark brown curly hair and brown eyes.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" She asked with a shy smile, then continued. "I mean, you don't have to, I'm sorry."

Oh.

I scratched my head, "I uh-"

"Alessio, you're here. I didn't know you were coming." Diego comes out and pulls me in a hug as Aria walks away.

"Yeah I just came here, I'll be in your office soon. I just need to talk to someone first then I'll be there." I said as I looked over to where Aria went.

He nods and I sighed walking over to her. "Hi." I said behind her and she jumped turning around quickly almost falling and I caught her by her waist as she held onto my shirt. "Shit sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I said as she blushed, even though it was hard to see.

Hm.

"It's okay, sorry for touching you." She quickly removed her hands.

I swear that this girl is either a really good actress or she's just innocently cute. "That's honestly okay." I said with a smile and drew out a chair for her. "Would you like to sit with me for a while?" I asked kindly.

"Oh, I would love to but I'm on duty right now." She answered quietly.

"Well I'm a good friend with the boss so I promise you won't get in trouble." I say and she nods before sitting down. "How long have you been working here?"

"A week." She answered playing with her fingers.

"You know, I don't bite. There's no need to be shy around me now because you weren't shy when you asked me out." I chuckled.

She looked embarrassed before saying, "Sorry about that, I've never done that before. I don't know what's wrong with me." 

"How old are you?" I asked curiously,

"I'm 18." She said and I nod. "You?"

"I'm 20." I responded.

"Oh wow, you look well matured." She compliments and I smiled. God, what's wrong with me.

"I guess I do." I said as she kept staring at me. "What is it?"

"You didn't um, answer my question the first time." She said with a shy smile.

Oh. About going out with her. I looked at her and I'm not going to lie, she's really cute- very attractive too. I would date her no questions asked, that's if I had met her before Sky though but unfortunately that wasn't the way it went.

"Honestly, you're amazing and I would've went out with you if I wasn't already in-love with someone else." I said hoping she doesn't feel hurt about that.

She nods, "You're with that person now?"

"Unfortunately not, she's kind of dating someone else." I muttered feeling embarrassed.

Her eyes lit up, "Then that means you can always try dating someone else too, who knows? maybe you'll fall out of love for her."

I laughed, "You deserve better than that though, I mean being with a man that's in-love with someone else won't give you a happy and healthy relationship."

"I'm willing to try with you though." She says sitting up slightly.

God, how can I convince her that the only girl I'll ever marry is Skylar, no matter how many hardships I have to go through for her.

No one will understand Skylar, she's just lost and confused at the moment. I just need to show her she's worth it, that she can be loved by a good man.

Though I said I was done, that's a lie for

I know she just feels lonely and afriad of being alone, which is why she jumps into a relationship even if the guy treats her like shit.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I'm not willing to put any woman through that, you deserve much better and I'm positive you'll find someone even better soon." I stated just as the bell rang indicating someone walked in.

I looked up to see Dominico walking in with a glare on his face. What has crawled up his ass now?

"That damn girl stole my money, I can't believe I got robbed in my own house by a one night stand." He scowled as he dragged a chair and sat down beside me.

I blinked. "Hi Nico, what a lovely surprise." 

"Sio, you wo-" He stopped his sentence as he glimpsed at Aria, his eyes widened as he stared at her face for a period of time. "Why do you have a waitress here?" He asked after a while, looking back at me.

"Be nice, this is Aria and Aria this is Dominico." I said as he kept eyeing her.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Aria says and I swear I saw a small blush on Nico's face.

Is he? Hell no.

I smirk. Looks like Aria won't have to wait any longer.

"Unfortunately I just got a text from Diego and I have to go into his office right now." Lies. "Nico can you please keep her company until I'm back?"

"M-Me?" He asked and I almost laughed at his nervousness. Wow Aria, I think you just tied him.

"Hm, I won't take long." I said getting up. "I'll be back soon sweetheart, Nico will stay with you until I'm back." I said kissing the back of her hands and I saw Nico frowning at me. 

Damn, I can't wait to tell Silas about this.

I walked into Diego's office with a smirk, hopefully Aria's little attraction towards me will now fade and go to Nico.

Hopefully.

I know Nico would treat her amazing, the only thing he needs to get rid of is his playboy ways. I know for a fact they'll get along well.

Or not. 

I spied on them behind the door and I saw them talking- wait no, more like cursing each other out.

What the fuck?

I blinked, was this about to turn into an enemy-to-lovers relationship? I mentally slapped myself at the thought.

I gasped as that's not the only thing that caught my eyes. In the far corner of the restaurant I saw Tyson kissing another girl who is surely not Skylar.

He's cheating on her.

Holy fuck!

I suddenly need a strong drink.
.
.
.
.

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
66.7K 2.2K 20
𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...