Monkie Kid and The Albino Mon...

By BegMe4Mercy

||Lego Monkie kid various x M!Reader Monkey || What if, not only Mk can be willed the staff but someone else... More

The Beginning of the Hero Was Born
Bad Weather... Wait I thought Gods control the weathe-
Duplication... Hey! Agh!!

Update A/N

544 23 3
By BegMe4Mercy

Hi guys as you know from the description that this story is going to be a slow update right? And you also wonder why I unpublished and published again.

Because I stop continue the story and my gf start interesting about this and wanted to continue herself. So Let's just say this book is been rewrite and change other story.

Its still Chapter 00 to 02.

The rest is still not yet been written, but let's just say she has a determination to continue.

Fixing the errors and sentence.

Let's stay patient dear readers. Maybe a support could help her be motivated.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Hey guys in Jan 31.

Thank you so much for the views and votes and comments.

Though I really missed the 666 views. Lol

Like for real this time. Thank you so much.

That's all I could say.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

―――――――――――

Thanks for reading

―――――――――――

...A/n...

{.{I'll go Brrrrrrrr}.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.5K 20
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...
5.8K 181 13
"But you know the Monkey King! You two were practically best friends before!" Macaque looked away from the boy, sorrow filling his eyes. "Oh, we wer...
Velleitie By salt

Fanfiction

60K 1.9K 44
[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits and pieces but you simply don't have the...
19.8K 571 15
Mk Meets A demon, That was different from the rest, they weren't violent, or wanted Mk's staff or power, they just wanted a friend? so Why Does Sun W...