๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐’, bpwf imagi...

By asvterias

Shuri Udaku x Black!Fem!Reader Riri Williams x Black!Fem!Reader Shuriri x Black!Fem!Reader tumblr account: @a... More

ยฐ โ€ข ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ฑ โ€ข ยฐ
๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ/๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—
โœถ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๐–จ๐—: ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ด๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž โœถ
โœถ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ
โœถ ๐–ด๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ฌ/๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
โœถ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ: ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ โœถ

โœถ ๐–ข๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ: ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—’!๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚ โœถ

1.3K 26 1
By asvterias

𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗋𝗂 𝗑 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄!𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

zithandwa zam = my loves
umfazi wam endimthandayo = my darling wife

■■■■■■■■■■

spending christmas in new york was a new experience that shuri never knew she would enjoy. the beautiful decorations, activities, and carolers were a joyous sight to witness during this cozy winter season.

originally, shuri had planned to stay in this year again, but you refused to spend another christmas of being stuck in the palace. so you online ordered three plane tickets to midtown manhattan, new york, and giddily packed your bags for your mini vacation.

after all, it was your idea to visit the states for christmas, just for shuri to unwind from her royal duties and riri to take a break from her ironheart suit as well.

with the major help of your other wife, riri, persuading shuri multiple times to explore the world outside of wakanda. reluctantly, she agreed and traveled alongside her family, although not fathoming why her two wives were so eager to insist on a visit to the americas.

so once your wives settled yourselves in the hotel, you all headed out to rockefeller center. it was the world's most famous ice-skating rink, and you definitely couldn't ought to miss out on the memorable experience.

"where are we?" shuri was quick with the question, her eyes surveying the cheerful crowd of people skating across the ice.

riri answered the question. "only at the most famous ice skating rink in the world."

shuri observed the people who were making overlapping noise chatter while skating across the rink, buying edibles and hot chocolate at food stands.

tugging her hand while riri tugged onto shuri's other hand as you dragged them both to the booth, cubbyholes filled with ice skates.

the worker greeted the trio with a small smile as you handed him the money in return for three pairs of ice skates.

"i don't think that this is safe." she finally noticed the thin blade at the bottom of the skates after putting them on her feet.

"relax, i know what i'm doing, sweetie, my mom taught me."

by the time you finished talking, you were at the opening, mere feet away from the actual ice ground.

"eh, zithandwa zam. do you have on your kimoyo beads? just in case either of you happens to slip and get a pretty bad concussion." you were the first to enter on the ice and riri joined you.

"when do you ever allow us to take it off?" riri playfully rolls her eyes at her wife and held out a hand in reassurance. "come on, baby, stop being so damn cautious and join your loving wives on the skating rink."

a hesitant sigh blew past shuri's lips as she stretches her hands out, feeling slightly at ease when her wives interlocked her hands with theirs.

"ready whenever you are." you lightly soothed your queen with a warm smile.

she can do this.

besides, it was just ice.

just ice that can give you a horrible concussion and crucial bruises...but she mustn't dwell on the negative outcomes and instead let loose with her two favorite girls.

her grip tightened on both of you, "just promise to not let me go."

"we promise, baby." riri agrees with a firm head nod.

with a shaky exhale, she pushed herself onto the icy ground and immediately lost balance but riri's reflexes were quick, catching her by her lower back. "see we got you, sweetie."

after a few minutes of recollecting herself, she regained her balance, which was still shaky, but eventually, she managed her balance being steady as a rock.

"there you go, baby!" you cheered at shuri who became flustered at the appreciation, "we knew you could do it."

balancing on the ice was out of the way. now it was the moving around part, that certainly bothered her to an extent. you and riri noticed her worried glance at the ice, clearly looking skeptical as if it would harm her, which it could, but not on riri's watch.

"baby steps..." riri cooed, caressing shuri's clothed left arm in comfort, "baby steps is how we're gonna get through this."

"we're not gonna let you fall, darling."

instantly her glazed eyes meet yours, "promise."

instead of safely reassuring her, panic took over your features, in realization that tears were leaking out of her eyes. "oh baby, what's wrong?"

"it's just that....everything that happened to wakanda and my mama's death and stress overloading upon my arrival as queen..." she stutters, her bottom lip quivering in sadness as she opted to continue, "it's just been too much...and i can't handle all of it," she cried.

ever since she was announced queen, her duties weren't always easy and often gave her no time to relax. mainly, she had to postpone many dates and pulled many all-nighters, there were even times when she would miss out on dinner.

sharing a glance with the williams girl, you both decided to remove her from the ice and rest your feet. slowly but surely, you manage to get the hysterical queen away from the ice and seated on the nearby bleachers.

"oh shuri, we had no idea that you were under all that stress." you gently wiped her tears away, making her heart flutter at your tenderness, which was one of the many reasons why she fell in love with you.

she hiccuped, "i don't know how my mother and brother accomplished it all...it's just maybe i'm not fit to be queen."

"that's not true." your tone was sincere and riri ran her fingers through shuri's curly mohawk, more of her style of comfort. you hated when your girls second-guess themselves daily and you were always there to uplift their spirits. "you are fit to be queen, no matter what you say, your mother and brother are happy and by your side, in every decision, you make for your country."

shuri grunted, ultimately disagreeing with your statement. "if that was true, then how come i feel like i'm doing everything wrong? not being a good enough queen for my people, overworking my scientists nor being a good wife and how am i going be a good mother to our upcoming child?"

although she was the head royal, she still was a part-time scientist and had to update and create new technologies. so with the help of riri, she managed to get things done faster in the lab and hit the hay more frequently.

even though you weren't that academically smart in science, you still thrived in being helpful to your two hardworking wives by bringing them food and sometimes accommodating them in your area of knowledge.

"...how?" your voice breaks out in a tiny octave. "how...did you find out?"

you were positive that you hid that secret away from them.

before shuri could respond, riri's brazen tone interrupted her, "wait, so it's true?" her face was appalled, to say the least, "this better be a joke 'cause we ain't ready for no goddamn baby, we haven't each reached that stage of life yet."

you reminded her. "riri, we've been married for 5 years."

"i found the pregnancy test in the garbage." shuri hoarsely replied. "right before we left for the plane."

"well, when the baby arrives, you're going to be a good mother." your gaze averts to riri's speechless face, "both of you are going to be good parents."

neither of your wives replied, still contemplating on what to say. what could they even say? with shuri ruling the kingdom and riri working on her ironheart suit, it was already stressful enough, so adding a baby to the mix was going to be a total disaster.

if it wasn't for their limited free time, it would have been their double life, referring to the black panther and ironheart.

after calming themselves down from this newfound revelation, you bought three hot chocolates with their favorite toppings.

"careful, it's hot." you handed their hot chocolate to them and began sipping yours as they did the same.

"merry christmas." you grinned.

they beamed right back at you. "merry christmas."

after you downed your hot drinks, you discarded them in the nearby bin. suddenly a loud voice echoed across the entire rink. "good night, ladies and gentlemen, please be attentive as we do our annual fireworks."

automatically your heads avert to the gloomy night sky which glimmered in tiny dozen stars, anxiously awaiting for the fireworks to display.

the crowd was eerily quiet before the fireworks lit up the night sky, tiny colorful explosions dispersing into sparks as they fade away. there were too many to count, but all of them went off simultaneously so it truly was a magical sight and people clamored in astonishment.

just then, you felt something wet touch your nose before another and another until many falling down.

"look, mommy, it's snowing." a young girl beside you shouted, trying to catch a pile of snow in her hands.

"i love you girls so much so thank you, really." she clarified with a vibrant smile, "this is the best christmas that i could have asked for."

"aww...no problem..." riri feigned, "now don't get all sappy and shit on us, leave that for [name] for when she's actually showing, we don't need two crybabies in the palace."

"hey!" you defended your unborn child, subconsciously rubbing your belly.

"i'm kidding! kidding, of course." riri held up her hands in surrender, "i'll be there when needed, crybaby or not."

squinting her eyes mildly at riri at the false accusation. "don't pretend that you don't love it, umfazi wam endimthandayo." she gives riri a quick kiss, who whines in frustration for receiving such a short peck.

shuri's cocky smirk came into play. "maybe that'll teach you a lesson."

to add more fire to the flame, shuri resolved it by kissing you longer and making it very demonstrative.

riri was the most dramatic woman in the relationship, stating that a cute pout rested upon her lips while her arms are safely tucked together.

shuri stretches her arm over your shoulder while riri was a mere foot away, slightly annoyed at her wife's antics. eventually, shuri couldn't contain a smile as she looked down at you, giving her a knowing look. bumping her side with riri, who moves slightly and smiles almost instantly as she snuggled closer into shuri's side, engulfed by her warm embrace.

shuri was right. this was the best christmas ever and by next year's christmas, you'll be celebrating it with a new addition to your loving family. christmas miracles really do come true, don't they?

■■■■■■■■■■

Author's Note; Happy holidays and Happy New Years to those who celebrate it.

© letitiaslcverr, 2022. please do not plagiarize any of my works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 109 13
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
260K 11.1K 56
โ› is this the start of something wonderful and new? or one more dream that I cannot make true. โœ A story in which a star and an ocean shar...
11.3K 423 51
Shuri moves to Infinity Willow Grove so she can experience an American college experience before taking her Panther duties seriously. No one knows wh...
188K 7.1K 51
After the events that had traumatized you, meeting Shuri felt like the first breath after diving from a cliff.