A promise...

Bởi Ayatofundashixd

this story is based ok my AU of bsd serie fyozai is the main ship in this serie Its omegaverse by the way Xem Thêm

our start
the start of our promise
a lost...
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇A bar story ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
the mysterious teddy bear
some cruel memories / 🔞
the bad news
years passed
the next morning
the special day
a wedding
the wedding
find them
where's Q?
Q died
see the boss
the chat
"the surprise "
Yume's school searching
an adventure with Fyodor
a new integrant

the note

1.1K 32 21
Bởi Ayatofundashixd

That note was rare, under my bed? Was he trying to scare me? I was feeling rare, but at the same time i felt my heart warming up.
.
-Dazai! I told you to come!- Chuuya entered again and he was walking to me
.
I hid the note in my bandages, I looked at him like nothing happened.
.
-What do you need?-
.
-Uh? Are you done? We have to go idiot. -
.
-okay...let's go, I wish I could kill myself today- I said while looking at my arm
.
He looked at me with his stupid confused face - uh? Really? Stop acting stupid suicidal kid, just do it. You like to call the attention! -
.
-jeje, yeah maybe you're right idiot- was I joking?  I don't remember be joking about this... do I really want attention?...whatever let's get to Mori's.
.
We went to the port mafia place and we saw Mori, I thought everything was okay but I guess Chuuya wasn't okay...
.
.
-Oh hi Chuuya,  how was the day? Had problems? - morí said with his stupid face.
.
-well.. I wouldn't call it a problem but a distraction, Dazai here went to the bar and he was talking with a man that looked like the police. So yeah we had some problems. - how could Chuuya betrayed me like that, I mean he was just a tourist..
.
-is that so.....- morí looked at me with freaking disgusting face, that face that shows perverse thoughts.... is this... what I deserve?
.
- he wasn't a police guy...he was a tourist, he asked me for a direction....- I looked down and grabbed my arm covering the bandages.
.
- Oh I see Dazai.. Chuuya could you leave us alone?- I looked at Chuuya with a desperate look, please don't leave us alone idiot.
.
-sure boss, bye - he left the room and morí closed with lock, I was really nervous but if he tries I will kick him....very hard...
.
-Dazai darling...why were you with that man..? Are you trying to leave papa morí alone?- I looked at my arm again, I know I can defend myself of him...but...when he talks to me I feel scared...
.
-No....I'm not...-
.
-sure?-
.
-yes....I was just giving him a direction, and he wasn't a grown man...he was about my age..-
.
-i see.... but darling you can't be with any man that is not me- he walked at me and grabbed my chin making me face him at the eyes...he gots that disgusting eyes of lust...
.
-yes....papa mori...- he blushed and made a disgusting face that ma,e my nerves become one.
.
-well you can go now darling- he gave me a kiss in the mouth as a goodbye,  it was disgusting. I went to my "room" o well what he called my room, when I entered my "room" I closed it up with a lock so noneone would enter,  I let my body fell on the bed and remembered something.
.
The note!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for not updating but from now I'll updating more frequently guys

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

202K 5K 50
"I'm sorry Kook... " ________________ Disclaimer This story contains • language • b x b • sexual context • BDSM • yoonmin and other many ships •...
1.4K 32 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
4.3K 167 6
just two people who dazai destroyed bonding over the fact that dazai destroyed them while trying to heal both themselves and each-other. ~discontinu...
185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...