Nicco

By uxecila

Niccolò Vitale is a spoiled mafia prince. From early on, Nicco has known that he will be heir to his parents'... More

Season List for Nicco
Ch. 1: Blood On My Armani
Ch. 2: A Very Moanable Name
Ch. 3: The Enemies Part of Enemies-To-Lovers
Ch. 4: Naughty Dreams
Ch. 5: Dicky, Chaotic Energy
Ch. 6: The Little Black Dress
Ch. 7: Happy Hour Shenanigans
Ch. 8: Fucking Chad
Ch. 9: HR Won't Be Happy
Ch. 10: The Only Name You Scream
Ch. 11: The Hell That Hides Inside Her
Ch. 12: Main Character Energy
Ch. 13: Don't Catch Feelings
Ch. 14: Who the Fuck is Jaime?
Ch. 15: Nightmare
Ch. 16: No Fucking Way
Ch. 17: The Gravinski Account
Ch. 18: To See Her Smile
Ch. 20: Above and Beyond
Ch. 21: Dream Come True
Ch. 22: It Stays In
Ch. 23: Cheating Death
Ch. 24: Someone is Watching
Ch. 25: A Real Fucking Problem
Ch. 26: Sex Tapes and Diamond Rings
Ch. 27: Not Love
Ch. 28: Paradox
Ch. 29: A Pretty Face
Ch. 30: It's Him
Ch. 31: Desperate Times
Ch. 32: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Ch. 33: Fuck It All
Ch. 34: Beg For It
Ch. 35: So This Is Love
Ch. 36: Twelve Hours
Ch. 37: Daddy Issues
Ch. 38: Like Cannibals
Ch. 39: Ti Amo, Principessa
Ch. 40: The Hell That Must Be Raised
Ch. 41: Prenup
Ch. 42: Right Fucking Now
Ch. 43: Burn It To The Ground
Ch. 44: With Her Whole Fucking Heart

Ch. 19: I Have To Come Now

7K 253 45
By uxecila

NICCO

I hold my breath as Aria reaches over to unzip me. She gives my trousers a slight southward tug. Out springs my happy cock. This is a risky game we play. The door to my office remains precariously unlocked, but I do not fucking care. Because no man in his right mind could resist my girl. Not when she is on her knees, looking up at me with such sweet, sinful intention.

Sex is only part of her allure. There exists another reason why I am so overcome. The light, I notice, has returned to Aria's eyes. This spark of hers enthralls me since, it shows, my efforts to uplift her mood were not in vain. A small victory. But a victory, nonetheless. I will keep trying until I win her over in full.

Never have I pursued a woman as I plan to pursue Aria. As such, I have no idea what I am doing. I meant what I said earlier, though. Aria will be treated like a princess, mia principessa, even if, for the time being, she rejects the idea of dinners and dates and gifts. Patience is my virtue. I will follow her lead.

If all Aria wants to do right now is fuck?

Then, we will fuck.

It is no hardship on my end, for sure. My dick and balls are more than willing to—

The moment her hand closes around my thickening base, however, the goddamn phone on my desk begins to ring.

"Shit," I curse, glancing over to check the caller ID. "It is Manning."

Gray eyes gleam with mischief, but, in a reserved, professional tone, Aria urges, "You should answer him."

Aria pumps me in her fist. Twice. My brain short-circuits. "What?"

"Do it. Or I'll do it for you. You know Manning will throw a fit if he feels ignored."

I scowl. She has a point. Manning may be older than Aria and me, combined, but he is very much a man-baby wrapped in a wool suit. Reluctantly, I pick up the phone and grunt into the receiver, "Vitale speaking."

To my surprise, Aria stays put between my thighs and does not release her hold on me. I regard her with intense interest. Smiling, Aria's lush, pink lips graze the pierced tip of my dick. I suck in a breath.

Just like that, there is no more blood in my brain.

Manning's voice rumbles in my ear, but my attention remains riveted on her. "I have been trying to get a hold of you since last week. You are a difficult man to reach, Mr. Vitale."

I barely hear him. My cock is insatiable. Greedy for more.

Will she keep... going?

Aria's tongue darts out, tasting me. Her actions speak louder than words. A groan nearly escapes when I wrap my head around this new level of kink my fearless, little assistant is toying with: She does not intend to stop. Even though I might lose control on the phone. Even though someone might barge into my office at any moment. Depraved bastard that I am—her wickedness turns me to steel. I adore this daredevil that is emerging from my girl's prim and proper facade.

"Hello? Are you listening to me?" Manning prompts.

His irritation is becoming obvious. I share a wry, conspiratorial look with Aria when I finally reply, "Of course... Ted. You have my undivided attention. Tell me. What is on your mind?"

Aria teases the sensitive rim of my cockhead with the tip of her tongue. Dio, that feels like some kind of sin. My eyes roll back. Manning is rambling again. I struggle to process whatever the hell he is bitching about at the moment.

Something about a company dinner and an important new client he wants me to meet?

With one hand on the phone and the other twined in Aria's long, dark hair, I force myself to focus, supplying a string of uh-huhs and alrights to each of Manning's aggressive demands. It is not easy, though, with Aria's warm, wet mouth blowing me while her talented tongue swirls around my throbbing length.

Manning asserts, "I will need you to sign off on some documents for me."

Like hell I will, knowing what the bastard has been plotting against mia famiglia's bank. But it is too soon to reveal my hand. Manning still thinks that I am a clueless fool, trespassing in his world. The joke is on him. I would be a fool not to lean into his prejudice and use it to my advantage. Better for Manning to underestimate me than to regard me as a threat. His oversight gives me ample time to set the pieces in place on our chessboard. When I am ready to kill his king, he will not even see it coming.

This is why I offer, "Send the documents over to my assistant. I will take a look at them before I sign."

Slowly, ever so slowly, Aria drags her tongue up and down my length.

Oh, Santo cazzo Madre di Cris—

The bastard clips in authoritative tones as though he is my superior, "Make sure you get them to me by Friday. Signed."

Fucking Manning. He can go to hell. But, for the sake of appearances, I grumble, "Alright."

The pierced head slips between Aria's lips. A mind-blowing suction envelopes me. I ascend to heaven.

Manning drones on for another minute some deadlines before asking, "Can I count on you to come on the 30th, then?"

Aria shows no mercy. She quickens her pace. Squeezing my eyes shut, I barely manage a reply, "Uh-huh."

My cock grows impossibly solid. Balls are swelling and tightening. I grip Aria's hair in desperation. Unable to resist any longer, I begin thrusting my shaft into her mouth. Aria's gaze widens as I ram myself into the back of her throat. I know I am being rough, but my girl does not seem to mind it. Devilry darkens her eyes. Aria looks determined to take as much of me as she can. In fact, the challenge seems to be turning her on even more. My girl's other hand has since drifted between her legs. A faint moan slips out. She is playing with herself, rubbing her clit over her panties, while sucking me off.

Dio cane!

This image alone nearly makes me come undone.

"Try not to be late," Manning sneers.

It takes every ounce of self-control to keep my voice level and flat as Aria continues to drive me toward the brink of insanity, "I... would not dream of it. See you on the 30th."

I release a choked sound as Aria's fist begins pumping the base of my cock in time to the rhythm of her suctioning mouth. Stars dance before my eyes. Right as I am about to explode, however, Aria pulls away with a wry, conspiratorial smile look of her own.

The fuck?

Is my girl not planning to finish what she started?

Panic etches across my face. My cock weeps and pulsates with pure distress.

Manning inquires, "Are you alright, Mr. Vitale?"

"I am fine," I gasp.

I am not fine.

I will surely die if Aria does not let me come.

Manning bristles, "I do not think—"

"Sorry, I have to come now. Shit. I mean, go now."

"What?"

I growl through gritted teeth, "I will talk to you later... Ted."

I do not wait for Manning's response to hang up. There is a far more pressing need at hand. My poor dick has since turned a very angry red, and I am so hard—it is fucking painful.

Glaring down at Aria, I gesture to my raging hard-on and demand, "Get your ass over here, principessa."

"No," she says.

I balk.

Then, my princess has the nerve to smirk as she saunters away from me.

***

ARIA

As I turn away from my boss, disbelief flashes across his handsome face. For a moment, Nicco can't seem to decide whether he wants to fuck me or strangle me, and the guy definitely looks to be 0.01 seconds away from lunging after my defiant ass to give it a good spanking. The grin on my face widens. I decide to put him out of his misery, "Don't worry, baby. We're nowhere near done. I'm just going to lock the door."

"Oh, thank fuck," Nicco grunts in relief.

After I secure the lock on his door, however, my chest tightens with anxiety. It feels, again, a bit like panic. Locked rooms still freak me the fuck out, but I can ignore the fear when I'm with Nicco. He has become my refuge. Around him, I feel safe to do whatever the hell I want. I can forget all about Appa and Jaime and everything else that has been plaguing my peace of mind.

It's freeing.

Addicting even.

Shamelessly, I remove my skirt. My panties are the next to go. Within seconds, I'm straddling Nicco's lap as though we're back in his apartment and not in his office. Nicco is no longer on the phone with Mr. Manning, but our foreplay has gotten me all hot and bothered. I don't know what possessed me to be so bold. But the urge to tease and torment my boss, especially when I found out that it was Mr. Manning on the other end of the line, grew irresistible. Nicco's devil-may-care attitude must be corrupting me.

At this moment, I'm wet and ready to fuck.

I lean over to kiss Nicco while rubbing my slick, needy folds over his massive cock. I press my clit against the metal of his piercing, using the friction from the barbell to my advantage. Let me tell you—it feels fucking amazing. My breaths quicken as pleasure flows through my body. His mouth catches mine with a low groan. Our kiss deepens. Nicco's hands find my hips, guiding my pussy toward his dick.

I sink down and bask in the slow, sensual stretch of him as he enters my body. He's obscenely huge, but his size is becoming familiar to me. By now, my body has learned to accommodate him.

He pants, "I swear, your cunt was made for my cock."

Our eyes lock. We start fucking. It's fierce. This connection between us.

I cling to him and sigh, "Whenever you're inside me, everything feels right."

Immediately, my remark incites something to him. Nicco loses his English. He starts muttering sweet Italian nothings into my ear.

"Sei irresistibile. Ho bisogno di te," Nicco rasps in breathless tones. "Solo tu."

He doesn't stop, "Sei mio adesso. Non ti lascerò andare senza combattere."

I can't understand a single fucking thing, damn it. His strong arms tighten around me as he fucks me. Harder. Faster. Deeper. He's losing his rhythm, and it's all I can do to keep up, snapping my hips in time meet his thrusts.

Pleasure overwhelms me. My orgasm is close. I sense Nicco may be even closer. He's probably two thrusts away from coming, but I want to drag this out as long as possible.

"Hold on, baby, please," I beg softly, "I'm not ready for this to be over. I want to keep going..."

Nicco moans, "You are killing me, but I will die a happy death for you. Do what you want with me, principessa. I am yours."

My heart swells with an emotion too beautiful to name. I kiss his face again and again, adoringly, using my body to show how I feel for him without words. In time, I find a way to reset our pace, fucking him, slower, sweeter, and more soulfully than before, and, to his credit, Nicco lets me take charge even while the muscles in his body thrum with desperation and restraint. He's wound up so tight. His control is bound to break. I want this moment to last, though, and leave a lasting impression on Nicco. I want to drive him mad. At work, I want to become indispensable and irreplaceable to him. In bed, I want him to know that I'm a good girl who'll only be bad for him. I want to become the woman who Nicco will never be able to forget even when the summer ends.

Nicco was right. Our days may be numbered, but the fleetingness of it only makes every second of every moment all the more precious. I'm certain I'll never find another man like Nicco fucking Vitale, and, selfishly, I hope he'll never find another bitch quite like me.

"Oh, Dio," he grunts, "I am sorry, but I cannot hold on any longer. I have to, I have to—"

"It's alright, baby," I whimper as I continue to ride him, writhing, grinding, over his cock, "it's alright, I can't hold on anymore, either."

With a shuddering groan, Nicco pours himself into my body, and my climax pulses around his throbbing shaft soon after. Pleasure rises and falls in euphoric waves. We find paradise together, soaring high before the gradual descent into lovely, lazy haze. He holds me close during the afterglow, and I rest my cheek upon the crook of his neck.

"Thank you," I murmur, smiling against his skin.

His face tilts toward me. "For what?"

"For making me smile," I whisper. "I want to return the favor. What can I do for you, Nicco?"

His expression softens. "Let me take you out to dinner tonight. Per favore. Nothing would make me happier."

My face falls with regret. "I-I can't tonight."

Nicco doesn't bother to mask his disappointment. "You do not wish to go with me?"

I hurry to explain, "It's not that I don't want to go. My dad is leaving for Shanghai tomorrow. On a business trip. Since we won't see each other for a while, I'm supposed to have dinner with him. Tonight. At his place."

He hums, "I see. That is... understandable. What about tomorrow? After he leaves? Are you free?"

I hesitate before replying, "Tomorrow..."

Nicco leans closer. His gaze is locked on me as though my answer means everything to him. "Yes?"

"Tomorrow would be perfect."

An instant grin lights up his face, and, through these four simple words of mine, something undeniable shifts between us. Nicco and I are no longer just fuck buddies. It unnerves me. I think my heart has stumbled on something special. Nicco matters to me. He makes me crave. More for myself. More for us. More from life.

My heart, broken and damaged though it may be, simply has to find the courage to claim it all before fate rips us apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
401K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
733K 11.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...