Darmiyaan ❤

נכתב על ידי punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... עוד

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
sidnaaz da vyah ❤️
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

satvik is back ?

2.7K 263 72
נכתב על ידי punjabi_kudi

She facepalmed herself what she even did now ... That he said that ...

What does he mean by she is in romantic mood last night ...

She looked at his retreating figure horrified

But he didn't looked angry nor he had any rage in his eyes ... His eyes were soft ... and held love and care for her ....

Actually he was caring for her ... his gesture of making a lemon water for her ...

For her head ache is just too cute and adorable and the way he was looking at her with his mischievous eyes ... Made her heart beat race... it eventually gave her heart a new hope .... hope to spend her whole life with him ... Hope that ... She can be his life partner...

But her heart is scared to accept that ... She didn't want him to be humiliated ... Because of her ... she want him to accept her with his whole heart ... To love her just the way she did nothing else but ... The way people were looking at her with there disgusting made her feel so low of herself....

And he himself said many times that she don't deserve him ... She don't matches his standard ... He himself said that ... He just don't accept her as his Wife

It's not easy for her to forget that harsh words of him ... Of that lady whatever her name is ...

Her eyes filled with tears as she realised that ... His every word pierced her fragile heart like a sharp object ...but it cannot affect her love for him ... it will never do ..

She sat down on the bed ... And cried ... She can't understand him ... He is complicated ... Sometime ... He is soft and sometime he is harsh ... Sometimes he behaves like he loves her alot ... And sometimes his eyes show so much hatred toward her ...

She felt suffocated... Her anxiety is reaching higher ...

.........................

He left to office not before making sure that she is fine ... He is a caring person .. and can never be harsh on her ...

How can he when she has his whole heart ...

The thing is he can't express ...

He knows that he is falling for her hard ... But it's difficult for him to accept that ...

The misunderstanding he had for her is still in the air ...

But now he believes that ... She can't betray him ... But still a peice of his subconscious mind ... Warns him to stay away from her ... To hurt her ...

Even if sometimes his harsh words hurt her ... It hurts more to him ... That he said that ... He made her feel that ...

If there was not any misunderstanding... He would have realised his love a long back ...

But ... Who knows what destiny holds for them ...

His harsh words on her have given him more pain ... If she is in pain ... Then he is too ...

He wanted to hurt her ... But he can't ... He wanted to make her leave him ... But he can't...

His heart has a habit ... To keep her near him ... To feel her ...

His heart every time overpowers his subconscious mind ... When it comes to her ...

Because of that ... Feelings ... Which he can't help but let them grow for her ...

He too had hopes for there future together ... He too wanted to let his feelings flow ... He wanted to give her happiness...

It was his desire ... To remove that blankness and fill her eyes with happiness ...

He smiled as he realised that ...

She is his happiness... His passion.. his desire... His heart ...

His soulmate ... ❤️

And the one and only ... For whome he can feel all these feelings ...

She has something... Which always attracted him ... Till the very first day ... Maybe her innocence ...

Maybe her heart ... Maybe her pain ...

And her smile ❤️

Last night ... He sees her giggling laughing just like a small kid ...

Her eyes held something ...

Something ... A spark ... Of love ...

His heart beat raced ... As thought of the moment they shared last night

There proximity... They were about to share ...

Their first kiss ...

His cheeks turned red .. thinking of that ...

Soon he reached his office
........................

It was almost evening and it was heavily raining outside ...

She was pacing here and there in the house ... The loud sounds of thunder were scaring her ...

And she is not feeling well too ... She had a feeling that something's going to happen...

The maids and guards too requested her to give them half day for today as it was heavily raining and it will be difficult for them too ...

She hesitated a little but understood thier problem and let them go ...

She locked the door ...

......................

After sometime

She was trying to call him ... As she felt scared ...

She was alone in the whole house ...

She tried calling him but there was network problem ...

Lights goes off .... Which scared her more ...

She was pacing here and there calling him in anxiety while his phone was on silent and he was in his meeting ...

She felt someone's presence... She was about to turn when that intruder kept his hand on her mouth ...

At the same time he noticed the call and picked it up ...

Hello ... he said ... But panicked as he listens her crying ...

Mmmm hmmm ... Sidharth... She tried to speak ... Removing his hand ... Cried ....

Bachaiye mujhe ... she said ... When the call was cut making him anxious

He immediately took his car and drove towards home ...

She was crying trying to remove his hand ...

But when he spoke ..

I won't let you be happy with him ...

Tum meri ho ... Dhyaan rakhna
.. bohot hua ...

Ab aisa kuch karunga ... Jontum kabhi soch bhi nahi paogi ...

I won't let you be Happy with him ...

Din gin lo apne uske saath ... Phir kya pata kabhi usse dekh bhi na pao ...

Agr tum meri nahi toh kisi ki bhi nahi ... He roared dangerously ...

Leaving his hand marks on her wrist ...

He pushed her harshly .... And she collapsed with the ground ...

And she went unconscious

........................

When she opened her eyes ... She was in her room ... He was sitting there near her holding her hand in his ...

Looking at her worriedly

She blinked her eyes ..
Her eyes were teary as she didn't thought of anything ...

And kept her head in his lap holding him from his torso ... Snuggling her head in his stomach ....

She sobs ...

He caressed her hair.... Trying to detach her from himself but she wasn't ready to leave him ...

Making him pull her ... In his arms ...

She cried and cried ... After sometkme she calmed down on his arms ...

When he holds her face in his hand ...

Naaz ... Kya hua tha ? ... Kon tha wo baby ? ...

Kyu ro rahi ho ...

Wo mujhe tumse door kardega sidharth ... Wo mujhe tumse alag kar dega ... Wo kehta hai ki main agar uski nahi toh kisi ki nahi ...

Wo wo ... Mujhe tumse door j
Kardega ...

She panicked ... Her body she shivered ... As she murmurs the same thing ...

He holds her tightly in his arms ...

Shhhh .... Bas ... He kept his chin on her head ... Trying calm her...

She was saying the same thing continuously

Her breathings were higher ...

And he knows that she will get her panick attacks soon ...

He tried to make her shut ... But it was of no use ...

When ... Not having any option he kept his lips on her ...

()

Her eyes widened... He didn't kissed her ... Just kept his lips on her to make her calm

Finally after some seconds when he realised that ... She is calm now ...

He backs off ...

And holds her face in his palm ...

Tum sirf meri ho ... Sirf meri and dare anyone can take you away from me ... I swear i will rip hin apart ...

His eyes held determination ... Which soothed he heart ... She smiled a little ... And hugs him wrapping her hands around him ... She can't let him go ..

Main sirf tumhari hu ... She said ... In her whispering voice ...

He smiled and hugged her more tightly ...

I know meri jaan ... He whispered kissing her head ...

She smiled ... How can she just not love this man ... Who can make her feel the best ... Suddenly she shied away ... As she realised that ... Some moments ago ... They shared their first kiss ...

It wasn't just like a kiss ... But ... Her cheeks burned ...

She looked up at the same time he looked at her ...

Her cheeks were red ... She immediately snuggles in his neck ... Not looking in his eyes ...

He giggles at his shy biwi ... And holds her more in his arms kissing her head time to time ... She is just a small kiddo. ... Who wants love and love only ...

He smiled ...

......................

Seeing them coming close someone burned in jealousy and rage ...

Sidharth.... Pyaar karne lage ho na ... Shehnaaz se ... Ab toh or bhi maza ayega ... Jab tumhe tumhare pyaar se nafrat hone lagegi ... Or wo din ... Door nhi ...

He laughed furiously ...

He is following her every moment since a long time ... He is a physcho lover who wants her for himself ...

He is Satvik ... The one who created every fucking misunderstanding between sidnaaz

He was following Sana since long time m..

And planning to rip both of them apart soon ...

Where as he was quite serious on finding the one who is making her scared ... And he was determined to find the intruder ...

As she was sleeping in his arms ...

She can sleep peacefully only in his arms ... Without any haunting dreams ... Otherwise she is scared to sleep ... But his warmth gives her peace ... And love ...

He slowly made her lay down on the bed ... And gets up ... With his phone ...

Talked with the commissioner ...

He will soon find the intruder ... And he will. Spare him at any cost ...

................

After sometime Sana woke up ...

She looked here and there trying to find him ...

Panicked as he was not there ... She hurriedly gets up and walks down ... To find him ... In the kitchen

Her eyes widen seeing the kitchen ... The kitchen was all messy ...

He was all filled with flour ... And other things ... His face was covered with the flour. ...

She leans on the kitchen door ... Staring at him adorably...

Suddenly her attention drew towards his hands ... Which were full of bruises cuts and swelling..

She hissed in pain looking at his hand ...

Listening her voice he looked at the door ...

She walks upon him ...

And switched off the gas ... Holds his hand gently ... Pulling him to the living room ... She made him sit on the sofa ..m and runs to bring the first aid kit ... While he was staring at her ...

She comes back in a fraction of second and sits down on her knees infront of him holding his hands in her palm ...

While applying the anticeptic ... She hissed in pain ...and he chuckled

Mujhse jyada dard toh tumhe ho raha hai ...

Aap toh chup hi rahiye sidharth... Ye kya kar rahe the ... Dekhiye kitni chot aayi hai aapko ... She sobs ...

Hey ... Ro mat yaar ... he pulls her up and makes her sit down beside him ..

I was bored ... Toh maine socha kuch prepare hi Karlu tumhare or mere liye ... He said calmly ...

Kuch bhi karte hai ... Aise thodi na hota hai ...

Aise nhi hota... She sobs ...

Naaz .... Pls .. ro mat na ...

Acha sorry .. lo kaan bhi pakad liye ... He holds his ears in his hand ... Making her smile ...

Aap bhi na ... Pagal ho ... Or cute bhi ... Mere kulluuu ... She pulls his cheeks ...

Kullu ? ... He asked ...

Haan ap itne cute ho ho ... She said absent mindedly ...

While he smirked coming close to her face he said ...

Acha ... Or kya hu ? ... He asked smirking ...

Making her breath hitch ...

Dinner ... Dinner prepare karna hai ...

She gets up walking towards the kitchen ...

He laughs at her cute antics ...

And walks towards the kitchen ...

.........,......

After cleaning th whole mess in the kitchen .. he sat down on the kitchen slab ... And she prepares the dinner ...

He was biting on his apple ... Looking at her when ... His eyes goes towards her left hand wrist ...

And urge to ask her about that cloth arises in himself as he said ...

Naaz ..

Hmm ... She humms ..

Tum apne left hand par ye kapda kyu baandhti ho ? .... He asks ... Tumne ajj tak nahi bataya ...

Bataya toh tha ... Kuch jakhm chupane ke liye baandhti hu ...

She said as she smiled painfully

Making him quite ... He didn't ask for more ... He wanted to know her slowly ... He wanted her to tell him everything about her ...

He will wait for her to open up infront of himself

They did their dinner ...

......................

After dinner

When they were in there room ... She made her way towards the couch ....

He called out her name ..

Naaz ...

I mean ... Bed bohot bada hai ... We both can share ... I mean if you want ....

He hesitated a little ...

While she smiled keeping her pillow on her side ...

She laid down making him smile ...

He closed his eyes ... Pretending to sleep ... Then keeps his arm on waist and pulled her closer to himself

The thing is he wanted her to sleep near him ...

He wanted her to sleep peacefully in his arms ...

She tried to remove his hand but it became more tighter ... When she stopped and closed her eyes being exhausted ...

Both of them slept in eachother's arms ...

...................

The night had made them come more closer to each other ...

But will there closeness remain the same or will break because of satvik ..
.............

Phew ..long update

Comment down below your thoughts

Hope you all liked it ❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

147K 10.1K 32
"I'd tried to cut myself from all the passion and hurt I feel for Shehnaz so many times and failed miserably. I couldn't leave her alone now. I didn...
52.2K 3.8K 20
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 ❤❤🔥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝...
37.8K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...
282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...