Genevie (One Direction Age Re...

By WritingWithMyCat

"You can still be broken, even when nothing's wrong." . . . "I've taken care of myself for three years, I do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Hello!

1.5K 12 0
By WritingWithMyCat

Hello, Salut, Moi or whatever suits you!

Thank you for deciding to read my book, and I hope you'll enjoy it! 

As the description states, this book contains non-sexual age regression, if you don't like it, then don't read it. This book will also contain panic-attacks, a trigger warning will be written at the top of every chapter with it. 

That's all for now, this will probably be updated as the story moves on, for now: I hope you enjoy the book! 

See ya! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
3.4K 145 21
"Why do you always come here?" I asked the beautiful girl sitting infront of me. Her light brown hair fell lightly on her shoulders, eyes a capturing...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...