What the French Toast

By ScreaminXwordsX

Brought to you by: ScreaminXwordsX Meagamoo,and Sarasusu519 comes What the French Toast : So what if I accept... More

What the French Toast
Chapter One : New City
Chapter Three: Paris Is Beautiful....At Midnight
Chapter Four: That Crazy Stalker-Rapist Is My Friend
Chapter Five: Helping Me Out

Chapter Two: Meeting The New Girl

119 2 0
By ScreaminXwordsX

Chapter 2 : Meeting The New Girl

This girl with golden strands of wavy gorgeous hair made me want to snarl at her for some strange reason. Her hardened brown eyes filled with hate right off the bat. I didn’t even know this girl and she already hated me. “Who are you?” My voice sounded just like I felt and probably looked. I was completely utterly pissed. I already wanted to punch her. Her presence engulfed me with perfume. What she wanted from me I had no clue yet I was not looking to find out. She sneered at me and spoke her voice too high pitched for her own good. “What is all the banging against my wall?!”

I flinched as her voice screeched. Jesus she was the only thing that reminded me of Medusa. I dare not look her in the eyes. I lowered my head and spoke with the single response that was not hitting her across the face. “ That so called banging was me stapling posters. If you don’t like it throw on some headphones!” I put air marks on the banging because I was stapling not hammering. I heard her laugh a freakish laugh and flinched again. “Why don’t you look me in the eye and say that.” I didn’t lift my head because she was just some much more than I could bare and also the Medusa thing.

“Well darling I would love to see your face but I’m kind of scared that you will just turn me into stone. That and the fact that I oh so badly want to hit you in the face.” I smiled at him self before turning around and getting back to my posters. She screeched and turn around and slammed my door. Poor door she probably made that into stone too. I looked around for a nice corner and started to put up endless posters covering all my walls. I had no idea what that girl’s name was and she already was making me want to hit her. By the minutes passing and me just putting posters up I got hungry and wandered down stairs. I was not about to be awkward in a house that my “family” lived in.

I walked down into the living room to see a small 5 year old to be glued t the T.V. I smiled as he looked up at me in wonder and confusion. I had a slight feeling that he was going to be sweet. “Who are you?” His voice soft and confused. I smiled at him and then spoke trying my hardest not to scare the little kid. “I’m your family.” He started at me in shock. “You’re Penelope?” I smiled nodding my head and he smiled at me before patting the seat next to him on the floor. I shook my head and just smiled at him. “I have to go start working n my room. What’s your name?” His dark eyes looked disappointed but he smiled at me and told me his name was Jake. I smiled at his name.

“Well Jake do you want me to make you a sandwich?” He nodded eagerly and then I walked off into a room that seemed like the kitchen. I walked in to see Kyle and some other guy talking they both stopped talking as I entered the room. “Hey Kyle.” I walked towards the fridge and took out some ham, lettuce, and that white stuff. I pulled out the bread and cheese and got to work. I made one for me and one for Jake. “I hope one of those are for me.” I looked up to see grey stormy eyes looking awfully close to me. I didn’t know his name but seeing that the brown eyes in the family weren’t there I assumed he didn’t belong. I shook my head and laughed. “Are you a 5 year old boy in the living room watching Sponge Bob?” He shook his head. “Well then no sandwich for you.” I pretended to be upset and started pouting making his full lips pop out from the rest of his face. 

I laughed and said bye to Kyle after putting away all the things I used. I handed Jake his sandwich and walked up the stairs leaving him to watch Sponge Bob alone. I walked back into my room to see this other girl with light brunette hair. She had her back facing me as she stared at the posters that I had. I cleared my throat and she turned to me meeting me with the same brown eyes as the family. It seemed that I was the only one out of this family. I was the only one so far to have colored eyes. I stared at her with an arched brow before asking what her name was. She smiled at me and said her name was Claire. “How many children do my parents have?” She smiled. “There’s : Mitch, the oldest and 22, Marie and she’s only 20, Kyle, who is 18, You and there was Nancy, You had a twin named Nancy who dies in a car crash about last year. “ She smiled sadly and then continued. “There’s also :  Darren, who’s 15, Nick, who’s 13, Julie, who’s 12, and Jake, who’s 5. “ I nodded and shook my head while smiling. “So is there something I can help you with?” She looked at me and nodded. “I was just wondering if you were like Josie. Josie is 16 and quite unbearable anyway.” I was thinking that was the girl who came in here earlier. “She came in here earlier.” 

“Oh.” she said making a perfect circle with her small mouth. I walked back to the wall and started again at making my posters hang from the walls. I turned around to see her still there. “Is there something else?” I  stared at her and laughed. “Is there something going on with this family and brown eyes?”  She nodded her head and smiled at me. “ Yes. We all have the same brown eyes. Well except you. Even your twin had brown eyes.” I smiled and looked at her expression. I was the only one in this family with color changing eyes? Wow that makes me so weird on this family. She stared at the wall and smiled at me.

“You get this from America?” She asked this with a smile almost as if she felt relieved that she had seen this. “I thought you were one of those typical whores in America.” I stared shocked at her but smiled yet all in the same. “Nope. I’m the American outcast of their society.” I smiled and she looked at me. “So what are these bands?” “As in their genre?” “Yes.” “Oh well they are something that might scare you. Do you have internet here?” She nodded the curiosity getting the best of her. I took my laptop out of my bag and turned it on. I entered the password and clicked on I tunes. I looked at the search button and stared typing Escape The Fate. I clicked the best song that I could think of. I clicked the song named “Acoustic Song”. The slow quite beginning made her smile but then the singing made her slightly uneasy. “This is a  quite song for them. Now this is what it’s really like.”

I searched Breaking Benjamin’s Diary of Jane. The screaming made her jump a little and looked quite shocked. I smiled at her but she stared at me in horror. I looked at her for her input and she got it right off the bat. “That was slightly a little too much for me.” I smiled at her. “ Well you kind of get use to it and the small feeling in the pit of your stomach starts to fade. Some people are just born with the ability to be able to listen to this with ease.” She nodded her head and looked at me. “Well its kind of a little scary but I guess with you being here I have to learn to listen it then.“  I nodded at her thinking that I might be able to be to play my music loud without having at least her on my back. “Well I kind of need help moving the furniture around. Will you help me?” She nodded at me smiling.

*6 Hours later*

Every single thing was now covered and I was ready to start painting. I started painting a picture of my mother’s face. I was going to miss her. But I promised that I would go back to her soon. The first step I take in America was going to be to go see her. I was painting the faces of those I love and I was tagging the walls with spray paint. I was making the city of Paris at the heading of the floor. The smell must have got out because Kyle came walking in to see me doing the only thing I was doing. He looked at me but then sat on my bed and watched me doing my work. I walked to my computer and plugged it in the stereo. I clicked a play list and heard Go Radio start with there song Forever my Father. I started going back to painting. 

This was something that I was so comfortable doing I could do this for a living but my passion was not art or music it was journalism. With the tip of an isolated mess I would paint until my hand started hurting and my legs cramping. I would always paint on walls not on paper. I painted and sang along as the songs switched doing some of the screaming then doing some of the singing. I was able to pour out my heart into singing and painting. I was also taking dancing lessons back in America. This place so foreign and strange to me. Kyle watched me and then I saw the guy with grey eyes pop into my room and watch me. They both watched as I painted my mother. The mother that was always going to be close at home to me.

They had offered me a home when these people decided that I was not worth their time. That I was not able to be in their lives. My mother close at heart was not this middle aged woman who welcomed me into her home it was the woman who raised me through all my changing shape and personality forming. It was the mother that was there for me when I needed her. No matter if they were blood I despised them for taking the only thing that was ever mine. My family. I missed them with a pain so big and bold that these people could be left behind with a minute to spare. 

I missed my mother, father, and brother. The people in my life. I painted away all this rage and anger. I painted away my old life. I would never paint away my mother, father, or brother. “Hey man you gonna stay here tonight?”  I heard Kyle talking to that one guy but I was too busy to listen for his name. My art was more important then any other name could be. “Yeah. I guess I’m sleeping on the floor in your room.” I was finally finished. The Paris picture was dried up and the Escape the Fate mural was finished too. The portrait of my mother was just as done as well. I shut down my laptop grabbed a blanket and walked down stairs while shutting off the lights. I forgot Kyle and that other guy were still in there so I was about to walk off when the banging started. I heard them both curse and I ran to unlock the door. That was something I had never done before. I glared as I opened the door back and then threw them out and closed the door.

Continue Reading