HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-59
CHAPTER-60
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-65

7.7K 360 8
By shi_infinity

Ever since I met her, I've learned two things. Love makes us crazy. Obsession makes us psycho.

ISHIKA'S POV

"Is there something you want to tell me Ranveer?" I asked looking directly at him, who just came out of bathroom after brushing his teeth. His eyes shoot me in a jiffy not because of my question but because I called him with his full name.

"What are you talking about sweetheart?" he asked coming towards me but I stopped him showing my palm.

"Are you hiding something from me? You think there is something I should know?" I asked controlling my anger and disappointment, when he again shook his head negatively trying to come near me. I control my tears from flowing,

"I am asking last time, is there something I should be aware of?" I stated raising my voice, the lump in my throat didn't help me in saying much, and in fact it made my voice heavier.

"What are you talking about?" he tried; I gave him half smile and move towards the bed, nodding my head.

I open the bed side drawer and took out the pictures with trembling hands, throwing them at his face, and playing the videos on my phone.

I looked at him, who looks at the pictures in shock, stumbles to his place and blinks his eyes, raises his face to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

"What about this then?" I asked glaring him.

"What is this Ranveer, answer me god dam it. Whatever the pictures implying is true or not? Ranveer." I asked. I took a deep breath and walk towards him holding him but his shoulders softly.

"Ran, babe, see I am your Ishika, your sweetheart, please say something, whatever you will say I will believe you, not anyone else. I trust you not this crap, even if it's true I don't care but please say something." I asked holding his face in my palms, but he didn't lift his head for ones.

"I .... a...."

"This ... it ... is true." He whispered and my hands slid down, I stumbled backwards and was about to hit the floor when he grabbed me by wrapping his arms around his waist. My body feels like jelly, like if it doesn't hold me I'll melt in an instant.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..................sweetheart...... sweetheart..." familiar voice rang in my ears and my trance broke. I look ahead and see Ranveer standing close to me and caressing my cheeks and looking at me worriedly.

"You okay!" he asked in concern, I stare at him in confusion, turning my face around to see I am still sitting on the bed with remote in my hand, tv running in background; and suddenly I realized that whatever happening with me like few minutes back was nothing but my imagination.

Tears welled up in my eyes and within moments Ranveer hugged me tightly but warmly, and a sob that I had been holding in for a long time finally burst out.

"No no no nono.... Please don't cry. Tell me what happen? Did someone say something to you? Are you hurt? Sweets say something." muttered Ranveer with tears streaming down my face incessantly. I still looked at him He shook his head in the negative.

"Nothing. I just missed you. Please don't leave me ever." I whisper looking at him, he shakes his head.

"I missed you so much I can't even tell. And I won't leave you never, even if you ask me to leave you than also, I won't leave you... I love you." He said and gave a on kiss on my forehead and embrace me again in a tight hug.

"And please don't cry, it hurts me so much to see these tears in your eyes." he muttered kissing my head again and again.

After sometime when I get relieved from being too overwhelmed, I asked him to freshen up and I went to get something for him to eat.

He ate his food with me being clung to him like a koala. I didn't leave him for a second, he did all his work with carrying me, not that he is complaining about it.

He put both of us on the bed and made me lie on top of him. He told everything about his work in Italy, how much he missed me, how he didn't like my joke of not reciprocating his love, how it hurts when he saw me crying.........

"Ran..." I stopped him in middle, he hums in reply.

"What if......... what if one morning you wake up and dint find me on the bed next to you?" I started, he stiffened beneath me and didn't say anything for a while.

"Then I'll find you in the washroom, or the kitchen, or umm backyard, or the terrace, or-- other places like that," he said after a long pause, stroking my back.

"I am not talking about that." I cut him in between,

"I am saying that what if....... one morning you wake up and doesn't find me anywhere, like I am gone.... away.... somewhere far away from you, like the place you can't find-" he didn't let me finish as he turn my head towards him, and cup my chin.

"Why would you say this!" he whispered almost in pain, like hearing my words hurt him so much.

Why would you such a stupid question, you stupid girl. My subconscious attempted.

I look in his eyes like I want to tell him everything I know but I also want him to say that first. He look back in my eyes for searching some answers, and soon his honey brown eyes dilated and turn into dark brown eyes, he took a deep breath as his hold on my chin and around my waist tightens.

"Never. Never ever talk about leaving me.... Ishika Ranveer Kapoor, the day you entered my life was the day your fate was sealed with me. Wherever you go I will follow you, even if you like it or not. And trust me baby when I say this no one has that much power to snatch you from me, not even you.... I would rather die than seeing you leave me all alone. Next time think twice before thinking of leaving me." His voice darkens with every word he says.

"Now be the good little girl that you are and tell me exactly what had happened, because I can clearly see in your eyes that something big has happened in my absence." He completed with a kiss over my eyes. Listening him my eyes again moistens, and with a broken smile I asked him after much eye contact.

"Are you hiding something from me Ranveer?" I asked, confusion floats in his eyes, as he shook his head thinking what I could be talking about.

"Is there something you have been hiding from me for too long? Maybe for my own good but is there something that I dint know about?" again I asked and what like eternity he realized what I have been asking about.

"Sweet.... That's..... not....meant..... I..... we...." He tried speaking something but it's like his voice didn't come out. I gave him a side smile and got up from him and hand him a glass of water, he kept looking at me like he saw some alien, maybe he was expecting that I would do some argument, but if I think over it, I realized even if he did as everyone saying maybe it was for-

He gulps down whole glass of water and ran his hand few times in his hair, he pinched his nose, slowly with so many emotions running through his honey brown orbs he looks up to see me, I walk towards him and sat down on his lap and encircle my hands around his neck.

He kept looking at all my actions, I peck his lips and wipe the tear that unknowingly flow down from his eyes. His eyes redden.

"You know I trust you more than anything in this whole universe, and trust me when I say this, I need you for me to stay alive, you are the only source of my existence, if I don't see you, it become very hard for me to breathe, I will die without you Ranveer. I know that even if you did something as the proof says, you did that for my own betterment. But I want to know the real truth, not the made-up stories. Tell me what's the truth, only if you are comfortable with telling it." I said cupping his face with a small smile in end. He nodded his head pulling me closer to him as he wound his hands around me. I cover both of us with the quilt and he peck my forehead thrice before starting, I smiled encouraging him,

"I am sorry sweetheart, I am very sorry, but trust me I love you so much that sometimes it pains me, that what if all this is nothing but my imagination, what if as you said one day I wake up and you...... you aren't with me, like you never existed, what if-" he whispers so much in pain, I put my hand on his mouth to stop him, I shook my head,

"I am very much here Ranveer, I won't leave you never ever, even if you murder someone." I said with a small giggle, to lighten the atmosphere. He gave me a small smile and with a deep breath he looks into the distance.

"The day you left for US was the day everything started." He said, I look at him in shock. It was more than a decade and half I left for US, what does he mean by this? How all this is connected with my leaving to US. Many questions swim through my mind but I control my urge to ask something and wait for him to continue.

******************************************************

HEY GUYS,

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, AND I KNOW YOU ALL ARE SO ANGRY ON ME BECAUSE OF MY ABSENCE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.....🤧🤧🤧🤧

HOW ARE YOU ALL???

HOWS THE UPDATE. PLEASE TELL.

TILL THEN.

XOXO

******************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 44.1K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.8M 91.3K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
2.6M 241K 54
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
78.9K 2.9K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...