Carl grimes x male reader sea...

By Pi11bug

Season two baby! Woo! TW: brief mention of rape(chapter 6), small bits of depression maybe, death ofc, gore... More

Season 2 episode 1 what lies ahead.
Season 2 episode 2; Bloodletting (short.)
Season 2 episode 3; Save the Last One.(short)
Season 2 episode 4; Cherokee Rose
Season 2 episode 5; chupacabra
Season 2 episode 6; secrets.
Season 2 episode 7; pretty much dead already
Season 2 episode 8; Nebraska
Season 2 episode 9; triggerfinger
Season 2 episode 11; Judge, Jury, Executioner
Season 2 episode 12; better angels
Season 2 episode 13; beside the dying fire.

Season 2 episode 10; 18 miles out.

314 15 5
By Pi11bug

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Intro here bc Idfk how to start this chapter)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rick and Shane said they were going 18 miles out, doing whatever they do. I stayed in my tent, I tried to sleep, I really tried. It just didn't work out. I get one of the books from my bag and get out a small journal.

I wrote down many important things from the book, I logged in the ones we've lost, I logged in the events that had taken place before and after the whole infection. I made small doodles alongside the writing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I helped around the farm; feeding the chickens, getting the eggs, feeding and brushing the horses. I took a small walk around the tree line of the farm. Killed a few walkers but that was it, had to use my knife so I wouldn't attract the walkers. I went further into the forest and snagged multiple branches.

After I got back into the farm I sat against a tree and sharpened one end of each thin but durable branch, once I decided they were good I carved my name into the sides of them and finished them off. I walked back to my tent leaving the newly made arrows unattended. I grabbed my bow and walked back, Daryl was inspecting them "I left them for one second and your already critiquing them?" I asked "of course, gotta see how my lessons are paying off." He smirked as he pricked the top of his finger on the tip. A dot of Blood made its way through the hole and onto his finger "pretty good, could pick better branches though" he hands them back to me. As he walked away I held the arrow "hey.. Daryl?" I called "yeah?" He turned around "I haven't shot these in a while, I might need some help.." Daryl smiled "alright, let's go." He starts to walk off. I trailed closely behind wearing a huge smile.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even after Daryl left I kept practicing until I felt I was done. I picked up the arrows and walked toward the farm. On the way towards the farm I saw a walker, I shot it with an arrow and smiled as it dropped to the ground. I walked up and pulled the arrow out of the walkers skull.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As soon as I got back I looked around, I saw something limping toward me. I couldn't see its face but it looked like Carl, I aimed nonetheless. When it turned around a wave of relief rushed over me, he looked at me surprised. I sighed as my knees felt slightly weak "holy shit, don't scare me like that, I thought I had failed my job." I said lowering the bow and putting the arrow away before walking up to Carl "what?" He said shocked and a little scared "why are you limping? Did you hurt yourself? Did someone hurt you?" I asked crouching down "no, I just kinda stepped on it wrong." Carl responded "nothing bad, good. Anything else that's causing you any pain?" I asked "no.. why are you all of a sudden so.. protective?" Carl asks "no reason, just thought you were hurt." I replied before I saw Daryl "y/n!" He shouts and gestures me to come over. I turn to Carl "I'm gonna go.. talk to you later?" He nods "cool cool" I walked away. It registered in my mind what I had said "agh! I was so awkward!" I face palmed as Daryl laughed "never thought I would see the day you mad best yourself up because of how you talked to someone" I rolled my eyes "that's everyday" I groan "whatever, come on we're gonna getcha some better arrows." I smiled as we walked back into the woods.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"This one" he pointed to a pretty sturdy branch "uhh.. I didn't bring a hatchet.." I said looking at it "so? Use your strength." He crosses his arms as he leans against a tree "okay.." I grab the branch and push it forward attempting to brake it off "what technique is that?" Daryl laughed mockingly "I'm trying to break it off!" I shout as I push harder "let go of it y/n" I instantly let it go. I groaned and it instantly swung back and hit my stomach, I doubled over as Daryl laughed again "you just love to see me in pain, don't you?" I asked getting up "yes, I enjoy it a lot. Now-" he stomped on it causing to to break "you could've done that from the start!" I shout gesturing to the branch that was now on the floor "gotta learn the hard way kid." He smiled as he picked it up. I groaned.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of episode, since this episode was mostly just Rick, Shane, and Randall I wanted y/n to have some bonding time with Daryl. You know, they kinda been drifting apart since the whole Sophia walker thing. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.8K 28
❛ we're young, we'll figure it out together. ❜ the walking dead season two - t...
6.2K 343 5
After believing her entire family to be dead, Athena Grimes vowed to herself that she would never again feel helpless. So she didn't. In the midst of...
32.3K 1.3K 18
You're too sweet for me. Rick Grimes / Season One ── ???.
5.8K 228 15
Two boys in an apocalypse.. they might kiss? 🤷 They might die? They might get split up? This might end bad. This'll end very bad! oh no .. NOOO