Romione..... it took a while...

By Romionefanfiction

hi y'all! this is my second fanfic. my first fanfic is based on jodha Akbar.. this one is based on Romione... More

Won-Won and bets.
the handle-bar moustache and imitation
Someone has a certain.... *cough* green monster called jealousy on his nose.
Slughorn's christmas party.
I dont like him anymore.
The Quidditch Match
i DONT call her LAV-LAV!!!!!
the thunderous fight
.the hospital wing
the break up and the new relationship
Finally!!
the worst dream that ever happened
an all new Hermione Jean Granger
Update news

Argument over an owl.

3.6K 84 17
By Romionefanfiction

Hermione's POV

I raced up to my room. I had lied to Ginny that i didnt like Ron anymore. I still like him but obviously to get Ginny off of my shoulders I had to. I had to reply to McLaggen's letter. I wrote a letter which was 10 parchment long and went to Ron's room. 'Ronald. Open the door.' I called, knocking on the door. 'What?' He hissed, opening his door. I saw that Lavender was in his room. 'Oh. Are you busy? I'll come afterwards' I said turning back to go. ' no. Wait! What do you want?' He asked, holding my hand. I pulled my hand away immediately. 'Er. Please don't touch me. I wanted to borrow Pigwidgeon. I have to send this long letter to Cormac. He must be waiting for my reply.' I said. 'Oh. I'm sorry, Pigwidgeon is off delivering Lavender's letter. ' he sneered. I heard a loud hoot . I raised an eyebrow. He looked angry. 'Oh. I understand. You don't want to help me anymore! Who am I to you? I am just a mudblood in your eyes. I think I'll be going and staying with Luna for the rest of the holidays. You can have fun with your precious Lav-Lav.' I said, turning red and storming to my room. I could hear him calling after me. I slammed my door shut and packed my bags. " open the door 'Mione. " said Ron banging on my door. 'Go away.!' I shouted back. 'No! I have to tell you something. You can borrow Pig. You can keep him with you if you want! Please don't go! Your my friend!' He says. I consider staying back, but I don't feel like staying back. So I open the door. 'I'm sorry Ronald. I have to go. ' I said. 'Hermione please....' He said, holding my hand. I snatched it away again. 'Go away Ronald. And for the last time.... Don't touch me!' I said. I ran up to my bags and apparated in front of my muggle aunt's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
89.4K 320 13
As the title says
164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...