Carl grimes x male reader sea...

Bởi Pi11bug

Season two baby! Woo! TW: brief mention of rape(chapter 6), small bits of depression maybe, death ofc, gore... Xem Thêm

Season 2 episode 1 what lies ahead.
Season 2 episode 2; Bloodletting (short.)
Season 2 episode 3; Save the Last One.(short)
Season 2 episode 4; Cherokee Rose
Season 2 episode 5; chupacabra
Season 2 episode 6; secrets.
Season 2 episode 7; pretty much dead already
Season 2 episode 8; Nebraska
Season 2 episode 10; 18 miles out.
Season 2 episode 11; Judge, Jury, Executioner
Season 2 episode 12; better angels
Season 2 episode 13; beside the dying fire.

Season 2 episode 9; triggerfinger

401 17 7
Bởi Pi11bug

Norman is so funny when he's not in character

It was dark, Lori hasn't come back yet and I'm starting to get scared. Maggie says I shouldn't worry but something in my gut tells me otherwise. I can't sleep without knowing Lori is okay, especially with her being pregnant and all. I just hope she took someone with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🕺🕺Intro here 🕺🕺
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We all sat down at the table "they should've been back by now" Andrea says as her and Shane walk in "yeah, they just got to hold up somewhere." Shane replied "well head out first thing in the morning." Shane the cleared his throat "thank you" he says "your welcome" I sit next to Carl. I drink some of my water "Carl, I want you to keep your head up, okay?" Shane says as I put the glass down and rest my hands on the table "and y/n, Glenn's gonna come back. You know he wouldn't leave you" Shane says "your old man's are the toughest son of a -" before he could cuss he was interrupted "no cussing in the house." I laugh slightly "sorry" Shane apologized "Lori, dinner!" Carol called "she's not in there" Maggie replied "where is she?" Dale asked quickly "Carl when was the last time you saw your mom?" Shane asked "this afternoon, before me and y/n played together" Carl responded "she was worried about Rick, asked me to look in on Carl." Andrea added "she went after them?" Dale says "she didn't say that." Andrea replied "nobody panic, gonna be around here somewhere" Carl got up alongside Shane, then Dale, and Andrea, then finally Me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tdog came over "she's not at the barn, I checked the yards" he said "we'll, where I she?" Carl asked "she asked Daryl to go into town." Carol said as she finally came over "must've gone herself." Carl covered his mouth and whimpered "hey" before Andrea could say anything else Carl walked away "Carl." Andrea called. I sighed and followed Carl, I followed close behind. He stopped and turned around when he heard a car start, he looked at me "did you know?" He asked "not exactly, I had a feeling but-" Carl cut me off "and you didn't tell anyone?" He raised his voice slightly "it's not like that Carl! It's just- I had a feeling but I thought she would've taken someone with her. I didn't think she would've gone alone" I step closer to him "you could've at least told me" his voice cracked slightly "I know. your right, I'm sorry." Carl slowly walked towards me. I was so ready for him to hit me, instead he hugged me "just-.. tell me next time, we can't hide these things from each other in the future. It could cost someone their life." He whispered "I don't wanna lose anyone else" I could feel his tears deep through my shirt and onto my skin, I slowly wrapped my arms around him "I'm sorry Carl" I play with his hair using one of my hands "everything's gonna be fine" I whispered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shane was finally back with Lori, Carl and I pulled apart before walking over "oh my god are you alright? What happened?" Andrea asked Lori "I was in an accident. I'm fine, I'm fine." Lori assured "she was attacked" Shane said as Lori talked "I really am fine. Where's Rick?" Lori asked only for it to go quiet "they're not back?" She asked before turning her head to the left "where are they?" Lori asked "look, I had to get you back here." Shane replied. Lori walked up to Shane "you asshole" she whispered "Lori." Shane said before he grabbed him "he's my husband." She said "Lori, I will go after him, I will find him. Hey!" He shouts finally getting Lori off of him "now look, first things first- I gotta- I gotta look after you. I gotta make sure the babies all right, okay?" Shane said. It got quiet for a second before Carl came out "your having a baby?" I screamed upon hearing him behind me. I covered my mouth and stepped away from him, Andrea laughed slightly "why didn't you tell me?" Carl asked, Lori sighed as Shane leaned against the car. Carl steps back slightly "come on. Let's make sure you're all right." Dale said as him and Andrea took Lori away.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lori wanted me in the room as everyone sat down. On one couch had Lori and Carl, the other had Dale and Andrea whilst I leaned against the wall. Carl had his sheriffs hat on while his elbows rested on his knees and his hands slightly connected together "I am so sorry, that I left without telling you." Lori said looking over to Carl "it's okay" Carl replied "I wasn't scared" Carl started nodding slightly "when's dad getting back?" Carl asked "let's hope soon." Lori answered "I wanna be there when you tell him about the baby." I cover my mouth "oh love, he already knows. We were just trying to find out the right time to tell you." Lori said before Carl looked at her "is it a boy or a girl" I laughed slightly "well, we won't know that until it's born." Lori fully turns to Carl "will I be able to feel it?" Carl asks putting his hand on her stomach "not for a while" I smile "give it about 3-4 ish months carl, then they'll start kicking" Carl looks at me and smiled "you must have a lot of questions, huh?" Lori says grabbing his attention again "we never.. had the talk" she said turning to Dale and Andrea. My eyes widened 'say what now? I thought- what?!' I thought "I guess we forgot" Lori said laughing slightly 'how do you forget to give your child one of the most traumatic talks ever?' I asked myself. Carl looked at Dale "don't look at me" he then looked at me "woah- no no no, that's your fathers job Carl" I said putting my hands up. Carl nods "if the baby's a girl can we name her Sophia?" Carl asked "hey dude, hey I'm sorry bud. Okay? I thought you knew" Shane said. Carl tapped his hat upward "big brother Carl" he corrected, I laughed "pretty cool, huh?" He asked "I say that's very cool." Shane replied as he laughed "you kind of I talk to your mom a sec?" Shane asked "how about a little later, after she's had some rest?" Andrea suggested "Lori I had to get you back here. You wouldn't have come otherwise. How about you-" he walked behind Carl "how about you just hear me out, please?" Shane asked. Lori looked at Carl "give me a minute." She rubbed carls arm "you too" she turned to me. I nod as Carl gets up "thanks bud." Shane said tapping carls shoulder lightly. Me and Carl walk away "you okay?" I whispered "yeah" he replied, as we walked our hands brushed together. I felt weird, my face was slightly hot and It felt like there was spiders in my stomach crawling around.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up to birds chirping 'annoying ass alarm clocks.' I thought as I sat up. I barley got any sleep, I didn't even feel like acting all happy today. I also didn't want anyone to just feel sad today either. I sighed and walked into the house, grabbed a cup of water and walked up to Beth's room. Maggie sat beside Beth telling Andrea a story about her in a dunk pond with Beth. She started to cry "Rick and Glenn with get your dad back." Andrea assured "in one piece and human." I added, Maggie nodded "Glenn's a good guy." Maggie says "yeah, he is." Andrea smiled. I walked over and handed Maggie the cup of water "you seem like you need it, the more tears the more water you'll need" Maggie looks at me and takes the water "thanks y/n, now go play with Carl" she messes up my hair "ah! Not the hair!" I shout pulling away. Maggi started laughing as I fixed my hair "bye Mags!" I shout and walk out the door.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The others were getting ready to head out, instead just in time the others showed up. I smiled and walked over to the car, Lori and Carl walked behind me hand in hand. The door opens and Rick gets out "dad!" Carl shouts a he ran over and hugged him, Rick hugged back and hugged Lori. I walked over to Glenn, Maggie ran past Hershel 'ooh that's gotta hurt!' I thought as Maggie hugged Glenn "you're okay" she said smiling. After they parted I smiled at Glenn "you're a dumbass, you could've gotten yourself killed." I glared at him "well I didn't die yet." He smiled and forced me into a hug. I sighed and hugged back "someday you won't make it and I'll say "I told you so"" I said "well that's not coming anytime soon you weirdo" he patted my head as we parted "Patricia, prepare the shed for surgery" hershel says before going inside. I started talking with Glenn until Tdog points "who the hell is that?" He asked "okay, why is it you who always finds this stuff?" I asked looking over to the mystery guy "that's Randall." Glenn answers. I walked over to the window "are you okay? Did they kidnap you? Snap twice if your in need of assist-" before I could continue Shane picks me up and sets me down behind him "rude." I said glaring slightly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We couldn't have just left him behind he would've bled out, if he lived that long. It's gotten bad in town." Rick says, I looked around "what do we do with him?" Andrea asked before Hershel walked in "I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage. He won't be on his feet for at least a week." Hershel's states as he takes off his gloves "when he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick said "isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asked as Daryl walked in "Daryl!" I whisper shouted with a huge smile. He looked at me and waved slightly "he'll have a fighting chance." Rick answered "just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." Shane replied "he was blindfolded the whole way over here. He's not a threat." Rick retorts "not a threat. How many of them were there? You kill three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?" Shane asked "they left him for dead. No one is looking." Rick replied "we should still post a guard" Tdog suggested I nodded "he's out cold right now, will be for hours." Hershel said "you know what? I'm gonna go get him Flowers and candy." Shane said as he scoffs "look at this folks, we back in fantasy land." I shook my head "you know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet." Hershel says causing Shane to stop and turn around "Let me make this perfectly clear, once and for all. This is my land. This is my farm. Now I wanted you gone. Rick talked me out of it but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us Both a Favor and keep your mouth shut." Shane nodded before sighing and walking out "we aren't gonna do anything about it today, let's just cool off." Rick said before Andrea left. Everyone started to leave, I left too.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stayed in my tent lying on my bed, I just felt like staying there maybe in the future some walkers could get to me and finally put me out of my misery. Allowing me to have the slow and agonizing death I so deserve.

I stared up at the roof at the spider crawling around, prancing, dancing, running, skipping. I wish I was a spider, free of any worry by walkers. I zipped up my tent and turned to my bag. The clothes Maggie gave me were torn and dirty, I grabbed out the clothes Carol put in my bag earlier.

After I put the socks and pants on before I could get the shirt on I heard the zipper. I rushed and pulled it on "y/n?" I screamed "I mean- ah- hi" I put my arm through one of the sleeves "what're- oh! Sorry, should've checked first!" Carl shouted turning away "nah nah! It's okay Carl, what's on your mind?" I asked putting my other arm through the other sleeve "I was wondering if you noticed anything off about Shane?" He asked. I fixed my hair and walked over to Carl "not really, other than him going slightly insane. Why?" Carl looked at me with a serious face "I don't think he's safe to be around anymore."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of episode yeye

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17K 295 31
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘹𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐗𝐎𝐍 n...
5.3K 115 6
I don't see a whole lot of these sadly, and my friend wanted me to make this Ps. Different season -> different books! I'm sorry In advance
106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
6.3K 344 5
After believing her entire family to be dead, Athena Grimes vowed to herself that she would never again feel helpless. So she didn't. In the midst of...