Just Friends - Neymar Jr

By alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

15

9.4K 124 275
By alohabishesss

Amelia POV:

A few days had passed since the party and I was mostly settled into Neymar's now. I sold all my furniture from my apartment, since he obviously already had his own, so now I had quite a bit of money to spare.

He was at training, whilst I sat at the dining room table, which was now cluttered with my laptop and multiple sheets of paper. I was looking for a job and at first I was just going to do a little one, like Starbucks or something but Neymar made it clear that it's too open and people would just come in to ask me questions.

So now here I was, looking through the qualifications I already had, to maybe start a new career, an actual, yearly wage, paying job. My achievements were all over the place though, thanks to my parents, as they never let me finish school in Brasil. So the year I spent back in Spain, when I turned eighteen was hectic as the entire course for every subject was completely different.

I found a website, where you entered your qualifications and it showed you what jobs you'd be able to do with them. After a few moments of loading, I was faced with nothing but disappointment. I scrolled through and found Chef, which made me audibly laugh, before shutting my computer and shifting through the papers I had with me.

My eyes lit up seeing one page in particular. My half-finished degree in physiotherapy. Once I had realised that being a girl and playing football, whilst it bought me joy, would never bring me enough money to live off, I went through a stage of telling everyone I was going to be a physiotherapist so I could still be doing something that involved my love for football.

It was half finished because my dad and I were arguing and he decided to pull me out of uni, not wanting to pay for a girl's education in the first place since they belonged at home. I had to beg him to let me go and with the surprising help from my mum he had paid for it. But that also meant he unfortunately had the power of saying he'd pull me out whenever I did or said something he didn't agree with.

Opening my laptop once more, I searched up my old University and called the number on the website from my phone.

"It's XX University, how can I help?" a woman spoke on the other side.
"Hi! Sorry, I just had a question. I went here a few years ago but wasn't able to finish my course. I was wondering if I'd be able to start where I left off or would I have to re-administer myself and start over?" I prayed it was the first option.

"You're welcome to do either. If you finish where you left off then I'm afraid all classes and work will be done online and you would only ever come to campus on your graduation. However, restarting the course, you'd be able to sit down in classes and have the proper experience of XX University!"
"Okay, thank you. How do I go about getting the work and being put back onto registers and things?" I asked.
"Just give me a call once you've made your decision and I can do it all over the phone for you," her customer service voice was very annoying but I appreciated the help.
"Okay, thank you. I'll talk to you soon then, bye!"

I texted Neymar, excited.
"Guess who might be getting them self a proper job??"
He read the message and called me.
"Olá linda, what did you decide on?" he asked me. It sounded like he was in a car with a few people since there was a lot of background noise.

"I'll talk to you when you're home, have fun with them lot!" I said, not wanting to be the annoying girlfriend that stopped a guy from hanging with his friends.
"No I wanna talk to you now! Tell me what you chose!" he sounded more excited than me, making me laugh.

"Remember I told you I managed to join a Uni over here but my dad pulled me out? I called them up to see if I could finish my course or start all over. If I want to start where I left off then all the works online but if I start over then I can go on campus. But to be honest, I think online is better, I hate people," I laughed.

"Yeah, you'll be working from home which means more time with me," I could practically see his smug smile through the phone.

"Oh yeah, maybe I should go on campus then," I joked to which he stayed silent before he couldn't hold his laugh anymore.
"Thin ice, Amelia. Thin ice!" he joked.
"Oh no!" I mocked, "I'm gonna tidy up my mess but I'll see you when you get back, yeah?"
"Of course. Love you, bye!"

"Have we decided we're allowed to say love you then, now?" I asked, laughing at our slip ups yesterday and now his today.
"Yeah so what? If you mean it then you can say it. And I, a hundred percent, mean it."
"Smooth Junior, smooth."
"My middle name is smooth," he gassed himself.
"Hmm I wouldn't go that far," I laughed.

"Seriously end the call, I'm trying to put this all away by the time you get here!"
"I can't help it if you want to carry on hearing my amazing voice-" he started, causing me to roll my eyes jokingly.
"Neymar da Silva Santos Junior."
"Yes m'aam. See you in a second, we're round the corner."
"Okay. Love you, bye," I smirked at being able to say it and I knew he was doing the same.
"Amo você," and he ended the call.

I gathered up the pieces of paper in two large piles but kept my physiotherapy ones separate. I put each pile back in the box from my old attic and left them in the corner of the room, not quite knowing where they belonged in this house yet.

I made myself a drink and drank it, sitting on the kitchen counter. Soon enough, I heard the door open and my boyfriend's voice.
"Melia, I'm back!" he shouted and I could hear him dropping bags and taking his shoes off.
"In the kitchen!"
He came jogging in and gave me a sweaty hug, standing between my legs.

"How was training?" I ran my hands through his curls as he held my waist.
He grinned at me, "I actually have some big news! Some big big news!"
"What is it?" I laughed at his excitement.
"I didn't wanna take the spotlight off you and possibilities of your new job but," he paused and his smile grew even wider which I didn't think was possible, "Guess who made the national team?"

I sat with my mouth open.
"NO FUCKING WAY!" I pushed him back a bit, "NO WAY! OH MY GOD!"
He laughed at my reaction.
"SO YOU'RE- NO WAY! THERE'S NO WAY!" I hugged him and he swayed us side to side. "Take a shower, we'll go somewhere to celebrate!"
"But you've got your training soon, don't you?" he asked me as he walked in to the bathroom.
"I don't care, this is more important!" I kissed his cheek before he shut the door and ran to get my phone.

Sure enough, it was there in the headlines. I was so beyond proud of him. The Brasil Team! In the World Cup! The grin stayed plastered on my face as I scrolled through my camera roll to find a funny video to use on my story to say congratulations.

I found one from before we were dating, when he had fallen asleep in the changing rooms after a match. I poked his cheek and he was ready to throw hands before he realised it was me and did the cutest smile ever. I wrote, "I'm so proud of you meu amor, obrigado por se você and letting me be part of your journey ❤️"
I dipped in and out of Portuguese as we did when talking but I didn't really care. I clicked post and watched the video again a few times.

(there was a way better edit of this on tiktok but it won't let me add my own vids unfortunately but that's the vid minus the cringey music and writing lol)

"Princesa!" I heard a shout from the bathroom and I knew he had seen the story, making me laugh.
"Hurry up!" I complained since the shower had turned off a few minutes ago.

He exited the room with a towel wrapped dangerously low on his v-line.
"Take it down, please," he begged me. Ironic.
I laughed, "No, it's cute!"
"You're lucky I love you," he rolled his eyes at me before heading upstairs, "And I saw you staring," he turned around, flashing his famous smirk at me and now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

I followed him upstairs, knocking on the door before entering. He still wasn't dressed, just staring at the contents of his wardrobe- a thing both of us seemed to do a lot.

"Where do you wanna go? Somewhere fancy? Dinner? Activity? Meet people?" I listed things we could do.
"Let's just drive," he said smiling.
I laughed, "You just wanna drive?"
"I don't know. We can stop if we see something cool. Let's just get in comfy clothes and drive. No, let's watch a film then leave when it's dark!" he sounded excited and I pecked his lips.

"I really do love you Neymar," I looked up at him and had my hands round his neck as he placed his around my waist.
He smiled, "I know you do."
I hit the back of his head, dropping my hands from his neck and going to walk away but he pulled me back, close to him, by the hips.
"I'm joking princesa. I love you more than you know."

He kissed my forehead, then my cheek and soon all over my face, making me laugh and try squirm out of his grip.
"Go away, put some clothes on!" I said, laughing once free.
"You don't want me to do that!" he raised an eyebrow, causing me to roll my eyes.
"Erm yes I do."
"Mhm," he smirked and I ignored him.

He got changed into an oversized red jumper and baggy black joggers.
"Give me a t-shirt," I said, pulling my leggings up higher so they'd go up my arse a bit more, #hoelifeornolife.

He rummaged around before smiling and passing me a red and white Nike, Just Do It one. We were both matching with red tops and black bottoms. I laughed and dragged him over to the mirror to take a photo.

I took one where he was stood behind me, hands round my waist and head in my neck and another one with both of us being stupid. I was on his back and we had our tongues out. I sent the second one to him and posted the first one on Instagram.

I was still on his back, hugging his neck, when he asked where we wanted to watch.
"You choose, everything's your choice today!" I said. I honestly didn't mind whether we watched in the bedroom or the living room. Both were comfy.
"Hmm. The TV's bigger downstairs," he weighed out the options.
"Yeah but up here we have the bed," I shrugged at him.

"If we watch up here we probably won't wanna leave to drive though," he said.
"Smart Junior, smart. Straight ahead!" he ran with me on his back, through the hallway, down the stairs and into the lounge before dumping me on the sofa.
"Hey!"
He laughed and ran to the kitchen for snacks.

He returned after a few minutes,with some chocolate and popcorn. I sat in the corner of the L-sofa and he laid on his side, his head in my lap. I messed with his hair as I scrolled through Netflix.

"What you wanna watch bonito?"
"Bonito huh?" he smiled and looked up at me.
"Shut up, pick a film."
He laughed before taking the remote from my hands and scrolling through Netflix himself.
He grinned before clicking on the SpongeBob movie.
"You're such a child," I laughed, resting my hands back in his curls.

About forty minutes in, I felt his breathing steady out and realised he had fallen sleep. I took a photo of him in my lap and made sure to get SpongeBob in the background. I turned the TV off and leant my head back on the wall behind the sofa, just thinking.

I felt happy. I had moved in with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is Neymar. What more could I ask for? I sorted out my university stuff. He's playing for Brasil next year. And right now he was laying on me asleep whilst I got to touch his famous hair.

He moved around, pulling me out my thoughts, and turned to face my stomach rather than the TV. He still seemed to be asleep though.
"Ney?" I shook him gently, "Neymar?"
"Hmm?" he mumbled, not wanting to open his eyes.
"It's dark out now, still wanna go for a drive?" I asked him, pushing his hair out his face.

He rubbed his eyes before looking at me properly, "I'm so lucky."
I laughed, trying not to blush, "Huh?"
"You look pretty," he said, wrapping his arms round my waist.
"I'm in your t-shirt and not wearing any makeup but thanks," I said laughing.
"Exactly, that's my point."
"Stoppp!" I hated compliments, I was an awkward person.

He sat up properly and tapped both his cheeks a couple times to wake himself up, causing me to laugh. "Let's go then, princesa."
He grabbed my hand and the keys on the way out.

"Who's driving?" I asked as I knew he liked to but might've still been tired.
"Me!" he said, almost defensively at the fact I thought I might've been.
"Alright, alright. Not complaining," I laughed.
"Better not be, I'm a great driver."
"Mhm, whatever makes you sleep at night," I joked.

I connected to the aux and played our playlist as he pulled out the driveway, revving his engine. The first song to come on was Parado no bailão so we both sung at the top of our voices until I started to choke on my laughter.

We drove into the city to see the big billboards and the lights. I loved cities at night time. He drove slow as I put my window down, sticking my head out of it to see the tops of the skyscrapers. When I pulled myself back into the car, I saw he had been taking a photo of me.
"Neymar Junior! Both hands on the wheel," I scolded as he laughed and did what he was told before increasing the speed again.

We stopped at a petrol (gas for u americans smh) station and I sat in the drivers seat with the door open to speak to him as he filled the tank. I blushed as he spoke, he looked so good right now and I was able to call him mine.

We walked into the station together and I immediately ran to see what kind of snacks they had in there. I found a slushy machine and filled a red one for me and a blue one for him as it was his favourite. I bought them to the till and paid for them and the petrol, despite his protests, with the money from selling my furniture.

"I was going to pay for that Amelia," he said, annoyed.
"I don't care, you always pay for everything. We're celebrating you!" I passed him his drink and he put his arm round my shoulder.
He laughed, "I have an idea!"
"Oh no," I joked, making him roll his eyes. We were now sat back in the car. My shoes were off so I could hug my knees and put my feet on the seat without being rude.
"Hold your drink out," he said as he pulled his phone out.

I covered my face a bit, although I was grinning and held my drink out at him. He done the same and the picture showed his blue drink in the bottom right corner and me in the top left holding out my red one. I sort of got where he was going with this and laughed.
"You know what I'm doing?" he asked, laughing with me.
"You're such a child but yes," I shook my head at his immaturity even though it made me laugh.

*gets spicy lol skip if u want*

He leant over the centre console and kissed me passionately, which I returned with the same hunger and lust.
After a few minutes, I leant back for a breath, "Maybe we should finish this somewhere else?"and pointed to the queue of cars waiting to use our pump. He groaned and started the engine, making me laugh.

We drove through the busy streets, full of arguing people and drunks before making our way out the city and back home. However, we had a stop to make on the way.

He pulled in to the empty car park that we practiced driving in before we got our licenses over here and parked up.
"This empty enough for you princesa?" he asked, jokingly.
"Hmm, it will do," I joked back.
He rolled his eyes, "Shut up."

He crashed his lips back onto mine and I kiss him back softly at first. I felt his tongue on my lip, asking for entrance, which I gave. He deepened the kiss, making my head lean back from the force he was using to practically eat my face off. I returned the energy, my hands sliding up his neck and into his hair as I kissed him back, just as passionately.

We finished our make out session grinning before deciding to move to the back seat. He laid me down across the seats and left the door open so he'd have more room which I thought was a bit risky but we were too heated to care.

He grinded on me as he kissed down my neck and shoulders before focusing back onto my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. My hand went under his top, scratching up and down his back as I let out a soft moan as he left a hickey. He grinned at the sound, feeling accomplished and went back to my lips before holding the trim of my top. He looked back up at me for permission to which I nodded.

*lol let's just say they do the deed and never speak about it again cos i'm awkward, kapeesh?*

He helped me get dressed and being the dickhead he was decided to take a beautiful photo of us afterwards. I held a peace sign and stuck my tongue out, copying him. I didn't look all that bad, considering what had just happened.

He helped me walk round to the other side of the car to get in the passengers seat, as he had given me a limp.
He smirked, "I hate seeing you in pain but god is this doing things for my ego," he laughed starting the engine.
"Shut up, you bitch!" I laughed too, putting the radio on and leaning against the window. He passed me his jumper for me to lean on instead so I wouldn't hurt my head.

I felt his eyes on me, "I love you, Amelia."
I smiled, "Hmm it's too bad the feelings not mutual," I joked, grinning.
However, he smirked right back at me, "But that's not what you were screaming, all of two minutes ago?"
I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, you know I love you."

neymarjr

Ela ❤️
23:17

Comments ^^^
leomessi- you're such a simp for her just admit it.
^ antonelaroccuzzo- let him be cute and appreciate his girlfriend like a good boyfriend does 🙄
^^ amelia_marchado- he's always been a simp for me let's b real
rafaella- you're so lucky
^ neymarjr- i know
amelia_marchado- Eu te amo❤️
^ neymarjr- i love you more ❤️

neymarjr

@amelia_marchado ❤️
23:19

comments ^^^
3gerradpique- the purple tongues, the messy hair. everybody knows, everybody knows.
^neymarjr- knows what
^^amelia_marchado- 🤨
leomessi- get itttttt
rafaella- i did not need to see this brother.
amelia_marchado- cute
^neymarjr- not as cute as you
^^amelia_marchado- ur so cringey i love you
^^^rafaella- please stop, i'm begging you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...