OC x Sakamaki brothers

By diaboliklovers4U

Layla was the new sacrificial bride. Unlike normal girls, she wasn't normal at all. In fact, she wasn't human... More

The New Sacrificial Bride
OC x Ayato Sakamaki
OC x Reiji Sakamaki
OC x Laito Sakamaki

OC x Kanato Sakamaki

721 22 9
By diaboliklovers4U

Layla turned around to find another male that had licked her cheek. The male had purple hair and a teddy bear and it looked like he hadn't slept in days. "She tastes sweet." The male said. Layla felt a small chill go up her spine. "You guys are weird..." She mumbled to herself. " contain yourselves. It is rather inappropriate to hit on a women you have only just met." Reiji said as he pushed up his glasses. "Your no fun Reiji-kun" Laito said. "Oi! Yours truly saw her first. Yours truly will be her first everything," Ayato said ignoring Reiji. "Um no, Ew" Layla said bluntly. "Ugh I hate how you keep calling yourself yours truly, it's annoying" another voice was heard. "There's more?!" She thought to herself. "Tch! I know that's your subaru! Show yourself!" Ayato stood up and looked around. "I'm over here..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
787K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...