Tฮฑฦ™าฝษณ ฯฯƒษพ ฮฑ ษพฮนิƒาฝ| Ride the cy...

By RandomMoonChild

"๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ... More

Gonna start rewriting this book!
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•†โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐•€๐•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽขโ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•‹๐”ผโ„โ„•๐”ธ๐•‹๐•€๐•๐”ผ ๐”ผโ„•๐”ป๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
2 years after I published this book

เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ

1.6K 28 16
By RandomMoonChild

(I wrote this chapter a few minutes after I quit my school choir LMAO. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to my babygirl Mischa Bachinski, and it will have both "This song is awesome" and "Talia")

(Y/N)'s POV

When I finished, I was returned back to the black void. I looked at my friends and they looked at me shocked.

"That was..." Ocean started off before Mischa spoke over her "DOPE YOOO!"

I was even more surprised when he walked over to me and ruffled my hair in a playful manner. "I knew you were awesome, BUT NOT THIS AWESOME DUDE!" He yelled. I smiled at him brightly as Ocean walked up to me and... Hugged me. If I was surprised before, it means that now I'm just in pure shock.

"You really did an amazing performance, (Y/N)!" This was all she said.

"Aww, thanks, guys!" I smiled at them. Hey, it might not be so bad here in this limbo, but what about Jane...

I looked at Jane who looked at me with those big black eyes. I felt so much pity for her. I need to get her out of here.

"Mischa I have a question." Ocean started "Ever since we've got here, you're acting kind of... Fruity?" She raised her arms in an "I don't know" pose.

We all looked at Mischa. "What? Yo, just 'cause I'm all gangster don't automatically make me homophobe. It's not cool to be homophobe in rap game no more, ever since Mackelmore dropped same love. That shit was emotionally devastating, yo." He then looked at us, and smacked his palms together "Time to get this party started. Make money. Time to make the rain." He said as he pulled the lever.

"Misha Bachinsky. Born August 18th, Leo. Sign of aggression. Favorite ride: the shooting gallery. Misha was conceived in a little: town outside Odesa in the Ukraine by a factory worker named Tamara."

Constance appeared, wearing a factory worker outfit as she walked toward Mischa and began coughing.

"His mother, after being part of the cleanup crew in Chernobyl, was dying of prolonged exposure to uranium. Wanting her son to be safe, she decided to put him up for adoption forging his birth certificate, she claimed he was two years old and was recently potty trained."

The scene then changed to Ocean and Noel, both wearing typical Canadian grandparent clothes. Yes, it was true that both of Mischa's adoptive parents were old, but I wouldn't call them really old enough to be grandparents.

"When Mischa came to Canada, his adoptive parents were surprised to see their toddler had a 05:00 shadow and a slight trace of alcohol on his breath. They put him in the basement and his adoptive mother would prepare food and leave it for him on the top of the stairs. On the rare occasion, he would run into his new parents, the mother would weep and the father would shoo him away like a horse fly. So began an inexhaustible rage. He turned to the last bastion of pure strength and masculinity in society: self-aggrandizing commercialized hip-hop. This is how Misha became: The angriest boy in town."

The scene changed, and we weren't in the black void anymore. We were now on a stage that looked like something from a Slim shady music video. Mischa grabbed a mic and started talking to the audience before us, who are most likely not real, just like the people from Ocean's performance.

"Yo, I want to talk about feeling. Ukrainian men have two emotion; RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And passion. Yo, people always be hating on me, on my mad skills, because I am best rapper in all North Eastern Saskatchewan! Grab yo dicks if you in the 306, brah! You, y-y-you might know me as Bad Egg on the YouTube. I am well known there. That's where I met my shorty, Talia. She is from Kyiv, from my country, and she gave me... Mostly positive feedback on my YouTube comment wall. And then we became mad passionate all-night lovers on Facebook, Twitter. We made love with each other in my native language on all the social media networks."

Mischa then started being choked up, due to the number of emotions he was feeling at that exact moment, and I could understand. I too would also feel shocked, upset, angry, and guilty if I met the love of my life, and was then taken away from them because of the grasp of death. Yeah, I miss my parents and my other friends, but I would never feel the same amount of depression as someone who just lost the last person who loves them.

I knew Talia. When Mischa first told me about his Youtube channel, I accessed it and started talking to him and Talia together. I might not know her very well, but well enough to see that she truly is a kind soul.

"She is now my fiancé. We were engaged. I was saving up to move back to Ukraine and we were going to-" He stopped and flapped his hands to calm himself down. "Too much passion. Now rage. I have no respect for this country. Fact, you want to know what this Canada is a leading supplier of the whole world? Two things: mustard seeds and uranium. Great for hot dogs, yes, but not so good for Ukraine. So thank you for killing my mother and for indirectly killing me. I feel the rage. And when I rage I rap about money in autotune. Autotune will never die. Hit the beat."

The Karnak all moved us to be in gangster poses as Mischa started walking backwards and freestyling.

ᴍɪꜱᴄʜᴀ- ʙᴏʟᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ᴀʟʟ (xᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ)- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

ɢɪʀʟ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ʙᴏʏ (ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ))- ʙᴏʟᴅ/ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

"Yo, this is the song to tell you that what you is, is what you got and I'm here to say...I am the money!"

♪ What you is, is what you got and I am the money. ♪

♪ Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching ♪

♪ Yo, loungin' with my homies, Friday night scene. Playstation's up on my 60-inch screen ♪

♪ McNuggets's in the bag, cristal's on tap ♪

♪ New toothbrush from Tiffany's still in the bubble wrap ♪

♪ Track lights glowing like nuclear science is sparkling all over ♪

♪ my stainless steel appliances I'm shining like Midas, I'm the king Of ka-ching, everything I touch goes bling, bling...♪

♪ Bling! My life is awesome, this beat is awesome!♪

Ricky: 'Robots are awesome.'

♪ Robots are awesome. ♪

♪ Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching ♪

♪ Yeah, say it again, my life is awesome, this hook is awesome ♪

Ricky: 'Robots are awesome.'

♪ Robots are awesome. ♪

♪ Yeah... Then we rollin' in my civie with the pumped up bass ♪

♪ Blue lights glowin, the vipers on my face ♪

♪ We pass around the Chronic, we party all night we start to get the munchies so we stop for a bite, cruise into the lot of the Hard Rock Café, here come the hotties, here comes the valet, front of the line we don't need ID

"Your usual table, sir?"

♪ In the VIP, yo! ♪

♪ My life is awesome, this beat is awesome ♪

Ricky: 'Robots are awesome.'

♪ Robots are awesome. ♪

♪ Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching ♪

♪ And, say it again. My life is awesome ♪

♪ Autotune is awesome! ♪

Ricky: '♪ 0101011 ♪'

Mischa unbuttoned his shirt, and we started using a fan on him. It was indeed a very strange scene to witness.

♪ It's time to start the party but there ain't no party here yet ♪

♪ So we gotta take a ride in my brand new lear jet ♪

♪ Feelin' homesick for my homies in the Ukraine, landing in Kyiv before ♪

♪ We finish off the champagne, roll to the club where the rich kids go, them eurotrash bitches ♪

♪ All checking out my flow, all kinds of hotties from all ♪

♪ around the world but I feel this pair of eyes ♪

♪ And then I see the girl... short-ay ♪

"My rage has subsided," Mischa said smiling as we returned back to the black void, no longer wearing cheesy stereotypical 2000 hip-hop music video outfits. " A moment? I am vulnerable now."

Mischa took out his phone, and started showing us pictures. "This is Yulia Tymoshenko, the most beautiful former prime minister of Ukraine. My girlfriend styles her hair just like Yulia."

As he said that, I saw my surroundings change to that of an old village, located somewhere in eastern Europe. I saw our clothes change to vushuvankas, and our hair styled.

"My girlfriend, Natali Marushka Bolinska." Mischa took the hand of a lovely young woman, with silky brown hair, tied in a crown braid, with ribbons, wearing a flower crown made out of Myrtles, and holding a korovai that an old woman gave her.

She truly looked beautiful. Just like a princess.

Mischa got on one knee, and everyone looked joyfully at them.

"My divine Talia... when I look into your almond eyes, I-I do not see the boy I am, but the man I must become to possess you. I want to take all the pain from your soul and in the passion factory of my heart, transform it into functional joy. I want to take your hand by the Cheremosh River, and with all Ukraine as witness take you as my wife. And we shall sing and dance and drink... And then I shall whisper in your ear "Let rivers run wild or let them be damned..." My perfect Talia, I lay my masculinity at the altar of your maidenhood."

Mischa started dancing slowly with Talia, and we started to also dance around them, chatting about Talia's name.

♪ Talia, hey! ♪

♪ Кохаю ♪

♪ Я тебе кохаю ♪

♪ Ooh ♪

♪ Talia, Oh my Talia ♪

♪ My Talia ♪

♪ тебе кохаю ♪

♪ Oh, my love! ♪

♪ La x23 ♪ (I'm too lazy to write "La" 23 times srry)

Hey!

♪ La x23 ♪

Hey!

♪ La x2 ♪

♪ La x6 ♪

(It's just a bunch of La's and I'm writing this while I'm at school, so I'm too lazy to write all of that)

♪ Talia...♪

♪ Кохаю, Я тебе кохаю ♪

♪ Ohh, Talia, oh, my Talia ♪

♪ My Talia, тебе кохаю, oh my love! ♪

♪ Talia... ♪

♪ Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh♪

The song suddenly became upbeat and we started dancing in a circle.

♪ I wanna get with you, baby! ♪

♪ I wanna get with you, baby ♪

While we were dancing, we saw our surroundings change back to the black void, and now we were back in our St. Cassian uniform.

♪ Ahh.. ♪

♪ Talia, oh, my love! ♪

(A/N): Greetings fellow people who rode the cyclone, welcome back to another chapter.

Unlike the other chapters, I'm very proud of how this chapter came out, especially for a chapter I made while at school. Yes, I'm still kind of upset that I'm not in the choir anymore because I don't have time anymore because of school but whatever.

I'm also planning on making an RTC fandom wiki page, so if anyone is willing to help, feel free to message me (or even comment here)

𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈, 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 10
At 6:17pm on Monday, September 14, a local theatre group on a field trip would board onto the old, rickety Cyclone rollercoaster. At exactly 6:19pm t...
197K 5K 35
๐“†ฉ*๐“†ช ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐“†ฉ*๐“†ช ๊’ฐ อœอกโžธ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
269K 10.8K 55
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—’. ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 145 26
Yee check requests for rules Character/ship keys: Ocean- ๐Ÿ Constance- ๐Ÿฌ Penny/Jane- ๐ŸŒผ Ricky- โญ Noel- ๐ŸŒน Mischa-๐ŸŽค Talia- ๐Ÿ’ Lacy- ๐Ÿท Gabby- ๐ŸŽ€ Kar...