β„³π“Šπ“π“‰π’Ύπ’»π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήβ„΄π“‚ β„΄π“ƒβ„―π“ˆπ’½...

By Missbradford08

Just a bunch of multifandom oneshots, feel free to request a specific ship. Warning: Some chapter may contain... More

ℐ 𝓇ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝓉ℴℴ π“Œβ„―π“π“ οΌˆπ’¦β„΄π“π“‹π’Ύπ“ƒπ’ΆοΌ‰
π’―π’½β„―π“Ž 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 π“€π“ƒβ„΄π“Œ π’½β„΄π“Œ π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ ℐ π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 οΌˆβ„‹β„΄π“ˆπ’Ύβ„―οΌ‰
𝒰𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇 οΌˆπ’žπ’½β„―π“ƒπ’»β„΄π“‡π’ΉοΌ‰

π’žπ’Άπ“π’Ύπ’»β„΄π“‡π“ƒπ’Ύπ’Ά π“ˆπ“ƒβ„΄π“Œ οΌˆπ’žπ’½β„―π“ƒπ’»β„΄π“‡π’ΉοΌ‰

610 8 2
By Missbradford08

A/N: Hii loves, Hope here. So this is yet another Chenford fanfic because I have an obsession. But this is a sorta Christmas themed oneshot because it's almost Christmas. So let's get into it shall we?

Third person Pov

It was two weeks until Christmas, which Lucy was actually dreading knowing she would have to spend it with her parents who were insistent on talking down on every decision she made. But luckily their was a Christmas party her friends were hosting, and Tim had volunteered his house for it after some pushing from Angela .

It was around 1:30 pm when Lucy met with the others for lunch that day. She had noticed the drop in temperature which was highly unusual for LA. The chilly wind hit against her skin making her shiver a little as she sat down next to her former training officer, who had a smug grin on his face. "What?" Lucy asked, crossing her arms a bit as she looked at an amused Tim. "Nothing, I'm just noticing how much you probably miss those long sleeves now." He said, with a grin still on his face. "Oh don't start Tim, it's freezing out here." Lucy said, shaking her head. "It's not that cold Luce." He said, in a soften tone.

Lucy simply rolled her eyes, trying to hide the flustered she felt when Tim used the nickname. It was always officer Chen, or Chen when on duty, or heaven forbid he gets in the mood that he decides to call her boot just to annoy her, he only used that nickname a few times.  "You don't like the cold Lucy?" Harper asked, after sitting down. Lucy shook her head, "It's just unusual is all." She said in reply. The truth was she use to love the cold, love the Snow, love the winter. She and Jackson would always take rode trips to states where it snowed, but after being buried alive with the cold, damp soil above her, the cold often scared her as it reminded her of it. "I heard it was supposed to snow this week, like 10 inches this week." Arron said.

Lucy went completely silent after hearing that, and simply went to check the weather on her phone. "You've got to be kidding me, we life in California." Lucy exclaimed, with a hint of anxiety in her voice. Her mind began racing, what if the snow trapped them inside, or the power went out? She tried to hide the fact she was panicked. "Well what can I say climate change is a bitch." Angela said, shaking her head a bit before turning to Tim. "You are still down for having the party at your place right?" She asked, realizing it would Snow that day. "Of course, but Smitty is not to be drinking, and everyone will be gone by 1am, and no loud music or fireworks I don't want you scaring Kojo." Tim said, oh right that was Saturday which just happened to be on the day it was going to snow.

Lucy felt insane for the fact that she was panicking over snow, and even considering not going, but she realized it was better to keep occupied then be at home alone panicking, since Tamra was going to a party at her friends house, and staying over that day. "Alright. So everything is all sorted out then. Are you bring Tamara Lucy?" Angela asked, to which Lucy shook her head in response. "No she's going to a friends house. It'll just be me." She said, still that hint of anxiety in her voice. "Is the snow storm going to be bad though? I mean it is coming that night right?" Lucy asked, to which Harper, and Angela gave her a puzzled look. "Yeah, but Tim said we aren't staying passed one, and it'll be fine to drive until then as long as no one gets black out drunk." Harper said, and Lucy just nodded while Tim gave her a confused, but concerned look.

Time skip to Saturday...

After taking her anxiety medication, Lucy managed to calm down enough so she would stop panicking about the snow storm tonight, but still she was anxious. After giving Tamara a 20 minute talk on staying safe, not driving, or drinking at the sleepover before letting her leave and started getting ready herself. The party was at Tim's house so it obviously was m of a casual thing so Lucy dressed in a simple red plaid skirt, white sweeter top, and black knee high boots, and some casual makeup apart from the bold red lip she did. And after 10 minutes of hyping herself up, she finally
Found managed to leave her apartment, and go out to her car.

The December air was ice cold against her skin, which was still an unusual, and even unsettling thing for Lucy who was to panicked over the possibility of a power outage. She got into her car, and turned her heater on, before driving to Tim's house. She had attempted to get their earlier to help out, but Angela had arrived first with Wesley, alongside Harper a dwho was helping set up while Tim cocked something. Lucy was let in by Angela, who seemed more then happy to see everyone who arrived. "What can I do?" Lucy asked, after getting inside, knowing she wanted to help out. "Well me and Harper are finishing up the decorations, Weasley is getting the drinks, James went to get the ice, and I think Nolan and Bailey are picking up snacks on the way, so you can help Tim, he's in the kitchen." Angela said, with a smile as she went back to working. "Thanks Angela." Lucy said, in response before walking towards the kitchen.

Tim was in his usual attire wearing some light gray jeans, and a light blue shirt. He was completely lost in what he was doing which gave Lucy a few moments to stop and admire him. Until she finally snapped out of it, and shook her head a bit. "Hi Tim." She said, softy with a small smile on her face, as he turned to see his friend in the doorway after he took the pan out of the oven and set it on the counter. "Lucy, hi. You're early." He stated, though his face was softened, and his lips curved slightly to show a small smile forming on his lips. "Sorry, Angela said I could help." She said, blushing quite a bit, from the pure nervousness she felt. Tim looked at her for a few moments before, smiling a bit a nodded. "Okay, you can get the plates and glasses if you want. And before you ask, Kojo is in the room if you want to feed him." He said, chuckling slightly as he went back to what he was doing.

Lucy quickly relaxed as she smiled brightly after he gave her permission to see Kojo. It was true that Lucy absolutely loved Kojo and would come over to Tim's house, or watch him any chance she got. "God you know me so well." She said, giggling a bit before taking the plates out of the cabinet, and taking them and the silverware out to the dining room table before coming back to grab the glasses, when she found herself struggling to reach the shelves which Tim quickly took notice of, and it amused him nonetheless. "It's not funny." Lucy said, crossing her arms a bit and pouting as Tim reached above her to grab the glasses. "Oh yes it's very funny. It's like sometimes I just look at you and I forget, but moments like this is when I realize you really are that short." He said, laughing still as he teased her about it, but what had confused Lucy was the tone he was using. "I'm not short Tim, you're just like 6 foot or something." Lucy said still with her arms crossed over her chest.  "Both are true Luce, you however are still short." He said, with a smile still across his face as he went back to what he was doing, but Lucy still saw his clear blue eyes on her every few moments.

By time everyone got to Tim's house everything was fully ready for the party. It was a casual get together of people from work. We'd all eaten pretty soon on, and went along with the casual party games and chats over drinks. Smitty and some of the other guys left earlier leaving only Lucy, Tim, Angela, Weasley, Harper, James, Nolan, Bailey, and Arron as Gray and Luna were visiting their daughter for Christmas. By this point it was nearly 9pm and the snow was finally starting which despite the drinks, and distracts Lucy couldn't completely ignore her anxiety regarding the snow.

When Lucy went off with Bailey to grab snakes for the others from the kitchen, Tim looked over at Angela in attempts to figure some things out. Because despite Tim Bradford's efforts not to focus on Lucy all night he was failing to do so, due to something that was just slightly off about her that he couldn't put his finger on. He knew Lucy better then anyone after riding with her for so long, but not just that he was concerned for her which was a common occurrence given his feelings he had for his former rookie. "Do you know what's up with Lucy, she seems off." Tim asked, Angela after some of the others had gotten up from the table. Angela shrugged a bit, her to noticing the anxiety from Lucy. "I think it has something to do with the storm tonight. She's been on edge since she learned of it on Wednesday." Angela stated, knowing it was that combined with the fact she probably missed Jackson.

Tim had never realized that Lucy might have genuinely been scared of the storm, he had thought she was off yes, but he thought it had something to do with Jackson or her parents. But it all began to make more since, how Lucy always came over to see Kojo, how she would sit on the phone with him for hours during the night when it stormed, she was genuinely scared of it. "I think you're right Ange, she does seem to be anxious about it." Tim said, with a soft sigh. Angela suddenly smirked a bit, which Tim knew wouldn't be good. "How often does she come over anyway?" She asked, soon realizing just how close her friend had gotten to his former rookie. "Twice a week or so, to see Kojo. She loves him." Tim said, knowing what he said was true. Lucy absolutely adored Kojo, but what he didn't know was those visits were not fully meant for Kojo. "Are you serious? Tim she's not coming to you're house twice a week just to see your dog though it makes sense, but you obviously make her feel better." Angela said, before the others came back out.

"As I already told Lucy under no circumstance should you be eating seeds and nuts as a snake during a party." Harper said over to Arron who was currently eating a bag of sunflower seeds. "Thornson we tolerate Lucy's snacks because we just happen to like her, don't feel pressured to eat it." Tim said, in a joking manner. Lucy rolled her eyes at Tim. "You had no problem with what I brought last week." She said, to which he smiled. "Because that was actually good." Tim said, before standing up from his chair to go grab drinks.

"Wait does Tim Bradford seriously have whine?" Angela asked, with a look of shock on her face as Tim poured the whine, before handing the others beer, and getting one for himself. "Of course I have whine Angela, I don't expect you all to like beer." Tim said, rolling his eyes a little before handing Lucy over a glass. "You know you are very likable tonight." Lucy said, with a smile before taking the drink from him. "Aww Lucy are you saying you like me? I'm flattered." Tim said, with a grin as he stared over at Lucy. He wasn't sure what it was why he was in such a good mood but it was nice. "If I didn't like you I wouldn't spend my off time with you." Lucy said, with a smile forming on her lips once again, a smile that Tim noticed all too well.

Maybe the drinks weren't such a good idea, because soon enough people were dancing to Christmas music that Arron managed to connect to Tim's tv. And Lucy watched, after a second glass of whine finally got up enough courage to ask Tim. "Dance with me?"she asked, softly. It was a simple enough question, that Tim didn't even feel the need to respond to with words, and simply held his hand for her, with a smile on his face. Her and Tim danced for what felt like hours, some were quick, but the slowed music had her pressing her body up against his, it had him wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her close. Lucy didn't want to break apart when the music was over, she didn't want to leave the arms of Tim Bradford but she did for the time being.

No As planned the wrapped up the party by 11 pm since Angela, and Harper had to get home to their kids anyway. By midnight the snow storm was getting bad outside, she was thankful the others left sooner, but the idea of driving in that absolutely terrified her. By Lucy and Tim finished cleaning up the snow was covering the ground outside, which made Lucy's anxieties regarding the storm come flooding back, luckily time had other plans. "You can just stay here tonight Lucy, it's definitely not safe to drive out there." Tim said, noticing the increased in her heart beat, and how her hands shook just a bit with anxiety.

Tim knew the roads wouldn't be that bad yet, but he could tell that Lucy was to sacred to drive on the roads. "Are you sure?" Lucy asked, before looking over at Tim. The look in her eye, just made Tim realize how much she needed to be here, knowing that with Tamara gone for the night, being alone would be horrible for her. He gently took ahold of one of her hands that was still shaking, and nodded. "Of course Lucy." He said, softly as the smile gently formed on her lips. "Now why don't we finish those movies we started last week?" Tim asked, knowing that with her anxiety, and his concern for her they both weren't falling asleep very quickly. Lucy smiled a bit, and nodded in response. "Okay." She said, with a smile. "Okay." Tim said in response, a smile also forming on his face. "But we have to get Kojo."Lucy said, still smiling a bit which Tim couldn't help but smile a bit himself, Lucy Chen was so undeniably beautiful.

Lucy went to let Kojo out, while Tim grabbed one of the fuzzy blankets Lucy liked, while putting on the movie. Lucy sat next to Tim on the couch, with Kojo who laid across both their laps, as Lucy pet his fur. "You love that dog more then me." Tim said, in a joking manner as he watched her with Kojo, it was like watching his future. "I love you both equally." Lucy said, as she leaned her head up against his shoulder. Despite their dates, and time spent together neither Tim nor Lucy had yet labeled their relationship beyond the point of them being together, so hearing those words come out of Lucy's mouth had made Tim so beyond happy. "You love me?" Tim asked while gently wrapping his arm around her shoulders. As she gently leaned his head against his shoulder. "Of course I love you Tim." She said, before thinking which caused some panic, but she looked into his eyes. "Is that okay?" She asked, and Tim simply brought his lips to her forehead in response. "I love you too Lucy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 72
TVD, The originals and legacies gifs. These will all be for a female readerxcharacter. If I was unable to find the gif there will be a picture instea...
977 34 14
Different TVD based ships One-chapter relationships, possibly two? Mostly Elena Gilbert. No smut, there'll be a different book for that! . REQUESTS A...
33.3K 1.4K 35
*Does not follow the Legacies plot* ⚠️Hope G!P Hope and Josie seem to not get a long, a change of event might change that... ~Best Rankings~ #1 josie...
20.2K 465 24
Handon one shots there are different stories for each one. Also feel free to recommend stories.