London's Bad Girl. (Incomplet...

By MoonlightScribbles

After moving from the lively New York City, to the not so boring London, was it really a surprise that drama... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Discontinued.

Chapter 20.

4.3K 182 58
By MoonlightScribbles

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 20: You've Got The Wrong Car.

"I'm going inside," Skylar stood up.

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just going to knock on the, um, the fence and they're going to let me in."

"I don't think they're the welcoming type."

"Maybe not, but I am Victor Parmaro's daughter," she placed her hands on her hips. "That's gotta mean something right?"

"Yeah, and I'm Joseph Andersini's daughter," I stated. "That doesn't mean shit."

"Alright, but your father isn't in that building right now, is he?" Skylar glared at me.

"What's your point?"

"If I go in and ask to see my father, they're going to let me in."

"You can't just say you want to see daddy for no reason," I pointed out.

"I'll make up some story then," Skylar rolled her eyes. "One of the men at the club tried to touch me."

"Alright," I nodded. "What happens once you get in?" I asked.

"Well," she spun around. Her eyes scanned the sidewalk across from us, "I call that pay phone."

"You call that payphone?"

"Yes, I call you and tell you how to get in."

"How long do I wait for you to call me?"

"Fifteen minutes."

"What if you don't call?"

"Then, new plan?" Skylar shrugged.

"Skylar!"

"What?" She threw up her hands. "The two idiots are in jail, we have no idea where your brother is and we have no way of contacting Louis or Amber anymore." 

She had a point. Now that Drew and Tye were in jail, it wasn't a safe idea to use our ear pieces because the cops probably have them. Jake was still a mystery, we weren't exactly sure which building he was in or what he was doing. All we did know, according to Skylar, was that he was safe.

"Fine," I nodded my head. I stood up, brushing the dirt off my back side and staring at Skylar.

"Alright," she nodded. "You'll wait at the payphone."

I nodded my head, following behind Skylar as she began to walk across the street. She paused in front of the payphone, ripping off a piece of paper with the phone number on it. Her eyes scanned around the grassy area, looking for somewhere for me to stay put while she played bait.

"There," she pointed at a bush. "Just sit behind that."

"So, I wait here for you to call me and if you don't call me, I do nothing?" I asked, plopping down onto the dewy grass.

"No-well yes," Skylar frowned. "If I don't call you're on your own."

"Great," I threw my head back in exasperation.

"Listen, our plan right now is just to get inside. If I can't get you inside myself, you do it."

"I don't think we've been staring at that building for the past hour just counting bricks," I rolled my eyes. "I don't know how to get inside."

"I realize that, but if it comes down to it you're just going to have to figure it out."

"This is fantastic advice, thank you."

"You know what Barbie?" Skylar glared at me. "This isn't my fight. This isn't my family business, this isn't my life. If I back out now, my father continues to be some old guys little bitch and I go back to pretending I care. My life wasn't exactly awful before you came, it was bearable. You're so deep in this shit there's no way you can stop now, you can't just walk away like I can. This is your life and whether you want to face the facts or not, this is a game and you need to start playing the hand that you've been dealt. You can't call or bluff anymore, start playing by the rules."

"Fine," I glared at Skylar. No matter how much I hated the girl right now, she had a point. She could still go home and pretend everything was okay. Skylar didn't have people surveillancing her every move, or monitoring everything she spoke, but I did. I had people breathing down my back asking for something that I didn't even know existed until a few months ago. I got myself involved with a boy that introduced something to me that's much bigger than a family recipe. "If I don't get a call in fifteen minutes, I turn myself in."

"If I get screwed over somehow, you walk in with that gun behind your back and you put your life on the line."

"That's not exactly something I want to do," I bit my bottom lip.

"And it's not exactly something I want you to do," Skylar smiled weakly. "Trust me."

Skylar turned around shoving the piece of paper from the payphone into her back pocket. Her feet rushed across the dark road, pausing in front of the gate. I bent down behind the bush, my eyes peering through the branches as I watched her press a few buttons. She turned back around, glancing in my direction quickly before facing the front once again. Her lips moved as she spoke into the camera above her.

I continued to bit my bottom lip, practically gnawing it off with my teeth as I nervously watched. Two men dressed in black walked out of the building as the gate began to open. Skylar timidly walked in, each man grabbing an arm as they escorted her through the front doors. The gate quickly closed behind them, leaving me alone in the darkness.

I turned back around, resting my back against the bush branches. I took the gun out from behind my jeans, bringing it in front of me. I stared down at the cold metal that was resting between my shaky fingers. This wasn't a situation that I would have imagined myself in, and now that I was in it I didn't know what to do.

Months ago I was relying on Drew to tell me what to do, but now I had no one. I didn't know if Skylar was going to pull through or if I was going to have to face my fears and walk in with my tail between my legs.

My head snapped up as the shrill ring of the payphone began to play throughout the quiet air. I stood up, pushing the gun back into its original positing between my skin and the fabric of me jeans. I hesitantly wrapped my fingers around the phone, pulling it off the hook and bring it to meet my right ear.

"Nicole, it's me." I felt the breath that I was unintentionally holding in release. "I'm in, I'm safe."

"Good," I sighed. "What's going on?"

"Well they put me in this empty room. There's a lap top, a couch and I found a phone on the wall," she explained. "They told me my father was dealing with some business things and to occupy myself for a while."

"So they didn't expect anything?"

"Not at all," Skylar laughed. "I heard some things while I was being escorted by dumb and dumber."

"What did you hear," I chuckled.

"Apparently they're contacting someone to come here, or something like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well the only thing I heard was through another worker. They have the boss here, which means some serious shit is about to go down. Th-Shit."

The phone was muffled, making me assume that Skyler had lowered it in order to avoid being scene. I bit my thumb nail, staring at the building as if I could actually see what was going on through the covered windows.

"They just brought in some woman," Skylar whispered. "She's bleeding from the head and has bruises all over her face."

"Do you recognize her?" I asked. "What does she look like?"

"Brown hair, brown eyes too I think," she paused. "She looks like your brother actually."

"Skylar," I frowned.

"Hmm?"

"Is she wearing a wedding ring?"

"Yeah," she answered timidly. "How did you-"

"That's my mother," I whispered. "They have my mother!"

"Okay are you sure, I mean she doesn't look like Jacob that-no no she definitely looks like your brother."

"Why do they have my mother?" My voice cracked. "Is she okay? Is she conscious?"

"Yes, she's awake," Skylar replied quickly. "She's fine, she's not fighting against them. She doesn't even seem scared actually."

"They have my brother and they have my mother," I breathed quickly. "All they need I me and we can have a family f*cking picnic."

"They're not going to get you that easily," Skylar stated. "I have a plan, you're going to get the upper hand on this one.

I nodded my head, wiping away the fresh fallen tear off of my cheek as I waited for Skylar's instructions.

"I heard the address that they told whoever to go to," she spoke. "You're going to go there."

"And do what?" I asked.

"You're going to pull out your gun and tell the man to get out of the car. This is your fight Nicole," Skylar paused. "If you show up in the car that they're waiting for, they're not going to be prepared for you to be the one stepping out of it." I nodded my head in understandment.

"What's the address?" I asked.

"Rotasha Street parking garage," Skylar stated. "The man was told he's going to find a very unique car that stands out from the rest, he's going to steel it. The only difference is, you're going to be there waiting for him."

"How do I get there?" I asked, memorizing the street.

"There's a bus stop down a block. If you're facing the building, turn towards your left. You'll wait there, the next box should be in," Skylar paused. "Five minutes actually."

"Shit, okay," I nodded. "Rotasha Street?"

"Rostasha Street," Skylar repeated. "You got this kid. Drew's trained you well, you're London's little bad girl now, no more goody-two-shoes Nicole."

"It's time to put an end to this," I nodded my head. "Once and for all."

"Good luck, I'll be waiting for you."

I hung up the phone, turning on my heel and sprinting down the road. I began to feel the adrenaline pump through my veins, my stomach dropping as the nerves set in. I repeated the street over and over again in my head as I neared the bus stop. I felt myself speed up when I saw the bus nearing the corner.

"How close does you're route take you to Rostasha Street parking garage?" I asked breathlessly once I climbed the steps.

"I'll stop right at the corner," the driver nodded his head. "Take a seat."

I was about to state that I didn't have any money, but he must have read my mind. I nodded my head, taking a seat in front, resting my head against the window. There were only two other people on the bus, two adults that were half asleep in the back.

"Your stop is coming up miss."

I lifted my head, standing up and waiting for the bus to come to a halt.

"The garage is right down there," he pointed. I nodded my head, quickly thanking him before running down the steps and towards my destination.

Once I neared the garage I cursed myself in realization that I didn't know which floor this man was going to be on. I clearly remembered that Skylar said there would be a car that stands out from the rest. I just hoped that I was there early enough to check each floor.

I started on the first floor, frowning when each car looked the same. I did thank God above at the face that it was close to eleven at night and there were only two or three cars on each floor. By the time I got to the fifth floor I saw it.

It was a Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake and it wasn't hard to miss. I knew the car automatically because it was the car that my father always drove. It was his baby and it was supposed to be mine, before my mother sold it.

I bent down behind another car, searching for the man. I didn't know who I was looking for, I just knew that whoever walked towards that car would be my prey.

I waited patiently as time ticked on.

Ten or so minutes later I saw a man walk up the steps, his hat covering his eyes as he walked towards the car. I bit my lip, raising my hood to cover my head and pulled out my gun. I stayed low, my gun gripped between my hands as my eyes watched his every move. He reached out, grabbing onto the car door handle and simply pulling it open. My eyebrows frowned in confusion as I watched him get into the vehicle and start it up with ease.

I snapped out of my confused state, standing straight and running over towards the car. I yanked the door open and quickly got inside.

"Get out."

I cocked the gun, pointing it towards the man.

"Get out! Now!"

"Alright," he nodded. His hand reached towards the handle next to him, pushing the door slightly open.

"Do not get out of the car."

The man glanced at the screen in the center of the car.

"Look, you heard me asshole get out of the car, now." I spoke with as much venom as I could muster up with the amount of fear that was laced in my veins.

The man glanced at me, closing the door and shaking his head.

"Look, You've got the wrong car," he paused. "You can walk away-"

"Now!" I screamed, my hands shaking as I raised the gun.

"Get out."

"You don't want to steal-"

"Get out of the car-"

His arm reached out, pushing the gun above and behind my head causing me to wince at the pain.

"Drive away."

"What! I can't I've got a kid in the car!"

"Drive away now."

"What!"

"Drive."

"What do you want me to do with her?"

"Drive away! Take her with you! Do it. Drive."

"Alright, alright, alright."

I began to panic as his wrist stayed gripped around my arm, leaving me wincing in the uncomfortable position as the car began to move.

"Get off of me asshole!" I tried to growl through my teeth.

"Do not ever point a gun at me, you hear me!" The man shouted in my ear. "Do not ever point a gun at anyone!" He threw my arm away from him, returning his hand to the wheel.

I pushed away from him, leaning against the window as I rubbed my arm.

"Do not ever touch me like that again! Do you know what I could've done to you!" I asked through gritted teeth.

He ignored me as he continued to drive, the doors immediately locking and causing the fear to grow.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Strap yourself in," he spoke calming.

I looked urgently around the car, hoping to find some way out. The way he was driving I doubted that if I actually jumped I would survive.

"I'm not doing shit!" I spat.

"Just put on your seat belt."

"No!"

"Strap yourself in," he spoke each word separately.

"Where are you going!"

"Just strap yourself in!" He screamed, the car speeding up as he did.

"Kill her."

I glanced down at the small screen in the center of the car, my eyes widening as I looked back at the man sitting next to me.

"She has seen you and she has seen the vehicle. Kill her."

"I'm not going to do that," the man shook his head. "I can't do that."

"You either shoot her, or I'm going to shoot your wife."

I stared at the man. My hand resting on the door as I started at him in shock, my body numb as the car continued to speed up and the voice began to count down.

"1-2-"

"Wh-" I let out a little breath.

This is it, this was really how I was going to die. I was going to be shot in the head by a stranger in a car that was going well over the speed limit, all because I was trying to save my family.

"I can't do that!" The man screamed.

"And why is that?" The voice chuckled.

"Because," the man sighed. "She's my daughter."

_________________________________________

wowowowow, I feel like a lot of you knew this was going to happen but it was supposed to be a major surprise.

Anyway, trailer up above is for my new story called Totally Cliche that will be coming out as soon as this one is finished. I decided to make a quick little trailer to see if any of you would be interested! **Trailer may not work on mobile, but it does work on a computer I checked (:

Please, please leave a comment below about the trailer/this chapter!! I love all of your comments and I read every single one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
2M 52.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
123K 3.8K 27
Sequel to Bad Girl + Bad Boy "For God's sake Josh what do you want from me. You already broke me what else is there to it!?" I asked trying to get ou...
987 259 56
"Because you're too perfect." He said sipping the alcohol again. I tried to remove it from his grip but he yanked my hand away ."That's enough you'r...