Bnha boyfriend scenarios

By devillikescereal

Umm Ima try to make gender neutral might make choices for some things. Uhhhh if you have any suggestions ask... More

How you met
How you became friends
Quirk
Realizing feelings
How you got together
First kiss
Nickname/contacts
when they get jealous
Taste in music
Standing up for you
First lovebite
PDA
Favourite part of you/place to kiss
How you hug /cuddle
First ily/how often you say it
When he wants attention
What theyre like watching horror films
Bottom top or switch ??
Your Disney song
Playing with hair
Positions when you kiss
Wallpaper
Wall paper part 2
First thought about you
Them hearing you singing
His favourite stranger things character
What cavetown song i think they are
Can he draw
Circus (dont ask)
When your insecure
Their fav anime to watch with you
Favourite characters in comedys
When your wearing his clothes
His favourite type of date
What they do at the beach
When you wear revealing clothing
Can he cook
when theres a rainbow
Adding someone
what pet you would have
Which marina and the dimonds they are
Getting sick
Ladybug and cat noir
Theyre opinion on your plushies
Theyre reaction if u were tik tok famous
Random headcannons
Arcade
What they are like on roller coasters
Waterpark
What sport he likes
You see him at work
Halloween
Nail painting and makeup
Do they wear jewellery
What they are like at the gym
Rollerskating
Them in a library
PleAse reAd
4 AFABS when ur on ur period
Theres no excuse
Fav nintendo games to play with u
Favourite marvel movies
Instrument
You twos just dance song
A/n
Gossip bombs
1k READS OMG
At Disney land
Meeting your parents
At a party
Who normally iniciates things πŸ˜‰
Pg13 Neck kissing/ almost yknow whating
Christmas
You call him pretty
Requests plssssss
I know its been ages

His first 80n3r/first turn on

376 1 1
By devillikescereal

If you couldn't read the title god help you no no I'm joking uh I should have done this higher up with the other firsts but I forgot sooooooo. Also why is my content getting so raunchy sos all my asexual gals.

I wanted to make this one a little less intense so they get them over really stupid stuff.

⚠️DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ THIS BIT: I tried to keep it gender neutral but I am an afab so sorry if the bits when your yknow are too much referring to 🐱 and not 🍆  because idk just yeah. ⚠️

Bakugo-
His first-
You were cooking in the ua dorms (don't worry I can't cook don't be ashamed if you can't) You didn't do it very often but you were bored and hungry. You started putting pieces of chopped up veg into the pan while sprinkling different spices. (Don't come for me idk how you do this) while waiting for it to cook a bit you positioned yourself on the counter as there were no chairs in the kitchen.

you hear someone coming down the stairs and by how stompy they were you assumed it was your boyfriend.You heard a yawn then a small cough. " hey katsuki" you shouted back hoping he could hear you. " y/n? Your cooking, you never cook" he said rubbing his eyes in astonishment.

" yeah yeah whatever you don't have to have any and then tell me how bad it is" you reply still stirring so nothing burns. He came over placing his hands on your thighs and head in the crook of your neck tiredly taking in your sent which he missed so much. " what's with you today, clingy?" you laughed hoping he wouldn't get annoyed by your statement. It took everything he had to not just start going at your neck right now but he knew that wasn't the way he should do things.

" so what if I am" he murmured into your neck leaving you surprised as he never really ever admitted stuff like that. You thought that he needed a quick pick me up. " Kat you know how some people when they are tired have an energy drink to liven then selves up a bit" he responded with a confused yes. You lifted his head up from your shoulder before tracing your finger on his lips and slowly guiding him in. His heart beat fastened as his pulsing blood quickened. He wasn't to tired to want to take charge but you didn't let him as you slid your tongue in before he could say a word.

He was trying his hardest to keep cool as he enjoyed your attempts and let me tell you they were good attempts at being dominant over him (btw he doesn't think your bad at being dominant he really enjoys it way to much but as it's normally him that's why they're attempts) Though he didn't protest he just leaned into it enjoying you far to much for his own good.

His grip on your thighs weakened as he moved his hands forward and round to your ass, but before he even got one movement you smacked his hand away. "Ow what was that for" he whines rubbing where you hit his hand. "I need to keep an eye on the food" you answer jumping off the counter turning your attention back to the food but he just wanted you right now. His face turned grumpy as he hugged you from behind slightly restricting your movement and you were pressed up against each other.

He just clutched onto your waist watching what you were doing. He knew he needed to be careful but didn't really care that much he was content watching you for now. But that all changed when You needed to get something out the cupboard that was below you so you had to try to wriggle out of his clutch.

"Kat I need to get something" you laughed he just shrugs as if to say figure it out. His arms were gently resting on your belt line trying so hard not to make any moves. The only thing between you being thin fabric did not help the situation. You just leaned down to get something out the cupboard ignoring him. You knew you wouldn't fall as the grip he had around your hips would keep you up.

( if your not sure what I mean when talking about the position basically in plain simple words while you were bending down your ass was right up again his ..............MOVING ON)

Though when you did that his thoughts went else where he knew it was bad but can you blame him. His hands stayed on your hips which you thought was to keep you steady but it was him trying to stop himself. His eyes darted around trying to find a distraction as you moved back up creating friction with the already escalating problem.

"Ah here we go" you say in a chipper voice using the strainer with your food. His face was practically burning at this point he was just happy you couldn't feel it. He was pretty embarrassed but wondered what you would think if you knew. You then turned back around presumably to pick up where you left off. " ok I've got a couple minutes until I need to check up on it again." Your cheeky smile persuaded him to follow his heart instead of brain.

His neck lowered down as you guys kissed once again heightening his sences. Both your tongues danced around as he held your face you leaning into him as he pressed you up against the counter. He was tender yet hungry as his technique stayed on point while your kisses got more intense. When you guys pulled apart he shook his head a low grunt forming trying to cool off. " sorry was it not good" you ask worried you were loosing your touch with him he shook his head closing his eyes then staring at you knowingly.

" o-oh I'm sorry we can stop if you want" you said dishing the food out into Tupperware and placing it in the fridge not very hungry for food any more. "No no cause I don't wanna stop as long as you don't mind it" he winced his teeth together knowing it would be a long shot. You made your way to him slowly and suggested your idea. "I don't mind it" you leaned into him closer making his face flush slightly.

" we can even. Deal with it if that's what you want" you voice lingered in his ear as you grabbed his hands and started walking you your dorm.

Your first-
You walked down to the ua common room about to leave to grab stuff from the store. While you turned the corner you saw bakugo just get in from a run. His head phones were in still while he took a big drink of his water. You saw his neck swallow as you were focused on the sweat dripping down. His hair was slightly damp as his chest rose and fell in a pattern from him being slightly out of breath. When his head fell down with the bottle he noticed your lingering figure.

" hey y/n going somewhere" he asked flipping his shoes off by the door and going to rinse out his water bottle. Your eyes followed his glowing figure seeing his defined arms sway as he walked. He was wearing his signature black shorts and tank top. " huh o-oh I u-uh" you felt so embarrassed you forgot what you were even doing. " I would come give you a hug but I'm sweaty" he said weirdly considerate. You looked to the side cheeks reddening.

" I don't mind" you let out leaning your head on your arms which were propped up on the kitchen table watching him. The smell of caramel circulating your lungs. Your eyes melted staring at his figure his small waist and muscular back intoxicating your lense. He turns around which makes you instantly jump feeling caught out. He came over and leaned against the wall next to you staring at you with his crimson red eyes. You lowly went to grab his neck and pull him in.

Of course he didn't interject but was caught off guard by the sudden action. Connecting your two lips ended up being a bad decision as a pulse started up making you feel week. As you pulled back you made sure not to make eye contact with him embarrassed " seriously what's with you your asking all skittish" he asked calmly looking you up and down.

He saw your burned cheeks and the crossed over positioning of your legs and smirked to himself. He drooped down to your ear and lowly whispered " sorry for the inconvenience" knowing what he'd done. His action did not help as the shivers he sent internally buckled your senses. " god this embarrassing" you murmur to your self hoping he didn't hear. He just walked passed you before stopping " your coming with me right" a gasp filled your lungs before turning around to catch up with him.

Deku-
His first-
He was honestly too embarrassed to even think about stuff like that. That's why he was so surprised when it actually did happen. The funny thing was it wasn't even anything sexual it was the most wholesome thing you could of done. Kajdjsn.

He had just done with training and had a bunch of cuts and bruises on his face. As soon as you saw him you dragged him into your bathroom so you could treat his wounds. You told him to hop up on the counter while you grabbed the first aid kit. " do you recon I should switch careers to be a doctor instead" you laughed walking into the bright room.

" haha yeah sorry again y/n you know you don't have to do this" he smiles at you fixing his position readying himself for the sting. "What do you mean I like helping you besides makes you happy doesn't it" they said grabbing the wipe and trying to clean up the cut. They stationed in between his legs their hand rested on the side of his face while their fingers split in half to fit round the ear. He was already caught of guard by the close proximity. I mean they always got close when patching him up but today he felt more delicate.

You heard him wince at the pain in his open cut. " I'm sorry" you apologised calmly hoping he was ok. He just rested his hands around you to try and distract himself moving them ever so slightly up and down your back. You got some plasters out and put them on his cuts being gentle and careful. The way your concentrated breath fell on him as you took great care in making sure he felt little pain.

He had a bruise on his cheek bone which you wanted to reduce the swelling on. You got closer with a small ice pack and gently placed it down on him seeing his face twinge. "Are you ok" you whispered as the room felt to quiet to talk. He just stared in to your eyes " never better" you had no idea how close your body was pressed up against his. you then traced your finger round his cuts making sure you didn't miss any.

His face flew up, red blush covering the majority of his face. You gave him the softest kiss on the top of his head before cleaning up the box and taking it back out the room. He just stared admiring you before looking down. " ah shit" you came back in seeing his looked pretty panicked. " you ok love" you asked coming over towards the now grounded boy. He just nodded smiling and you went into hug him.

" glad you feel better" you smiled at him then went in for a kiss. Your kiss lingered slightly as your faces barely drew back staring at each other his heartbeat becoming relevant. "Do you have to go" he asked knowing you were hanging out with your friends before. " n-no I can stay" you answered flustered knowing why he wanted you to stay. He just went back in for another kiss not caring about what might happen after.

Your first-
TW: mention of scars from your quirk

He was a very innocent boy most the time that's why when you got certain thoughts about him it sorta made you giggly because you'd never seen him like that. Only in training he was very attractive in training.

You like to look at his scars from his quirk a lot tracing your fingers round them. Kissing them showing him there's nothing to be insecure about. Even though you yourself were insecure about yours. You never really mentioned yours so he didn't really have that much of an idea. (Listen we know he's a very observant boy but remember this is like first one so it's earlier than previous chapters)

You both had scars from your quirks as it does take a while to be able to control a strength based one. You were looking down at your scars on your legs and a few on your arms feeing rather like they ruined your body. You were always told you were a very pretty person but you never felt like one when you looked at them. You were About to try and distract yourself when Izuku came walking in. " hey I was just- oh are you ok" he asked worries walking over to you. You wipe your tears away quickly making sure he knew there was nothing wrong 😑.

" come on you can talk to Me" he spoke up sitting down next to you. " I just feel like, you know- how are you so ok with your scars you know how don't they make you upset" you asked hoping he would give you some guidance, his glance panned down to your arms and legs with all your quirks malfunctions that are permanently left. His worried face turned into a small smile. " you know I never used to be until you, you started telling me how much you loved them and how they are what make me me. How you kiss them and tell me they show a story" he exclaimed making your cheeks light up.

He grabs your arm gently and traced along the scars up down left to right. He was barely touching them which made you shiver slightly. He moved his hand down slowly to your legs and traced again round them but this time he kissed some of them gently as well. Your heart rate quicken the stimulus of his fingers on your skin running along you. He even looked up at you through his hair while kissing your arm.

He then came all the way up to place on last kiss on your lips. But when he pulled away you pulled him back in. Placing your fingers in his hair making him fall back with you.

Todoroki-
His first-
He doesn't seem like the type of person to get them very often as you know he literally has a self cooling system but I think he'd be very funny when getting one.

You guys were cuddling while watching a film and you had fallen asleep. He didn't mind he found it pretty cute and comforting as he could feel your breath on his neck tickling the small hairs. Your hand limp in his hair as you fell asleep while playing with the back of it. One of your legs on top of him like you were making sure he didn't move.

They squirmed slightly still asleep trying to get a bit comfier. While they moved up their lips lightly graised his neck bringing the breaths closer sending him shivers, leading his mind to wander. He shook it off what was he thinking they were just breathing a bodily function. The smell of them circulated through his nostrils not helping his attempts at staying sane.

But the more he told himself not to think about it the more his mind stored his thoughts. The thought of their lips trailing his neck. Their heavy breaths in this ear. NO no no stay calm shoto their just sleeping. Sleeping. Sleeping on top of you. Oh my god their on top of you. Their on top of you their hand is in your hair they are breathing down your neck their leg is readying near- No no no stop.

Suddenly he felt movement. " hi sho sorry I fell asleep again" he heard from the person beside him as they yawned sleepily Moving up to give him a kiss. Their hand still moving in his hair. "oh I'm kinda on top of you haha should I move" they asked about to anyway but before they could he decided to take matters into his own hands. By pulling them all the way on top of him. " or you could stay on me" listen man has needs and he's a rational guy who gives into instinct.

Your face goes red from forwardness but doesn't say no to his hand pulling your neck down so your closer. "Missed me that much hey?" You asked amused by his eagerness. "The heart wants what the heart wants" he answered going straight in not seeming to care about any consequences or how you'd react.

Your first-
You cursed yourself of all times of all places why here why now. Of all places a library really what do you find attractive the shelf's. No the reason was the pretty boy sitting in front of you. Lately you have been thinking about him a lot his defined jawline his masculine yet poised hands lacing the edge of the page turning it over for a fresh. In the least weird way possible you really wanted to be that page.

His lips parted slightly eye brows furrowing a little from concentration. His light breaths barely even made an appearance in your ears trying to stay quiet. The shine from the reading light perfectly set on his complexion. The sun came through a crack in the blinds tinting his eyes revealing the hundreds of different colours. This boy was just too pretty and he was all yours.

You began to picture his features staring down at you, doing things with you. THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT IN A LIBRARY. Get it together y/n you told your self trying to think of anything but him. That's when a draft came through and scared you from your thoughts picturing his breath on your face. His eyes staring intently into yours.

Your eyes gravitated back up to him you leaned your head on your hand biting your lip slightly , not that there was anyone else in here. Your pulse became recognisable in more places than your chest. You contorted your legs to try and stop the feeling. Pushing your hands over as well as if it would shield you.

You kicked your legs a bit hoping you'd calm down in a bit. You heard his hand slide down the table as he bent it back up to lean on making it easier for him to read the far page. His whole being made you feel crazy, and he was all yours uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Your head fell down in defeat at the table your thought wandering all sorts heat rising to your face and migrating down.

His attention seemed to be caught as he heard you fall onto the table. See you thought he had no clue but he knew what was going on, he may be dense but he's not stupid. He tried to play it off though he didn't want to embarrass them.

" y/n are you ok you seem kinda" He was stuck on what word to use and just watched as you lifted your gaze to him, your cheeks red and eyes drowsy. He just smiled at you making you look back down again quickly quivering. Ok maybe he underestimated the situation slightly.

His mind was wavering for a second on what he should do but he ended up packing his stuff up and walked over to you. He placed his hand out to you which you gladly took still quiet. You kept your head down making your embarrassed expression less obvious. He squeezed your hand as if making sure you were ok you just squeezed back gently as a reply. His house wasn't a long walk back from the library that's why he goes there a lot.

You got to his house and you had definitely calmed down by now. you sat on his bed waiting for him to come out of his toilet. When he stepped out he pushed his hair back out of his face and scratched the back of his neck looking around for something. And here we go again you thought falling back into his bed frustrated. He just sat next to you and leaned back so he was in view of you. " hey" he said quietly.

" hi" you muttered back looking at him in the eyes. He grabs your cheek and pulled you in. You tried to contain your self but his lips on yours made you go crazy. Your thoughts went to smarts again as you realised the trouble this would get you into. You pulled apart leaning your head on his "what did I do something wrong" he asked hoping he didn't go with the wrong idea.

You shook your head knowing he was doing everything right. " no no I just have a- uh *cough* a bit of a situation" he just looked at you with a knowing face leaning into your eyes. "I know" he replied going back into your lips making your pink face even more flushed and your hips move into his for comfort.

Kirishima-
His first-
Bros always hard.

No no I'm just kidding anyway so I know a lot of people say he goes hard with his quirk but no that's just painful so no In my mind his dick only goes hard with his quirk when he wants it too and hard ons happen naturally. If you get what I mean. Hopefully you do.

You and the Baku squad were playing hide and seek. Look it might seem childish but it never gets old. It was denkis go to count so everyone knew they were going to be waiting for a while as he was shit at seeking. Everyone ran off into different directions you included. You were looking around for a place not been used yet and a good one at that. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a door, this door was a small cupboard that habited nothing and was like a small closet in the corridor.

You walked over and opened it seeing ejiro looking at you smiling caught red handed. You were about to close over the door when you heard denki shout that he was done counting, panic etched your face as eijiro pulled you in so you could hide with him. It wasn't majorly cramped but I'm not gonna go ahead and say it was comfortable either. You yelped from shock but tried to quiet down your giggles as you knew they might be heard by a certain blonde. "Shhh" you heard eijiro whisper trying to hold on his laugh.

You look up to see how close you two really were and have never been gladder that it's dark in there. Eijiro really wasn't planning on this to happen I mean he could of just let them get caught but no he had to be a good boyfriend. I mean he didn't mind the close quarters but something today made it a bit harder than normal (literally). Luckily it was dark so no looks that would normally cause certain activities were shared. He saw a piece of light slip through the crack in the door and followed it with his eyes to where it lay placed on y/ns face in front.

He could only see a fragment but it drove his mind to crazy places. The way their lips felt on his skin, the way they felt in his arms, the way they become a mouldable mess under each other's influence, the warm breath he heard exiting their mouth. Oh god why now why here why now. He hoped they wouldn't move even a little bit because he did not want to face the repercussions especially stuck in this small space. "Oh god why does denki take so long I'm begging to get bored" you sigh out turning slightly to lean on the wall.

Kirishima wanted it so bad, he knew in his brain he shouldn't but let's be real that's not the part of his body he was listening to right now. " you know if your bored I know a way to pass the time" he said whispering in the dark navigating his way with the small bit of light they had. Y/n just let out a laugh knowing what was coming next. Eijiro pulled them back in closing the gap and hungrily kissing them deeply. Y/n knew there was intent behind this as they knew eijiro.

But kirishima was currently having a very big argument with himself. His body yearned for y/ns as his hand slid down to their thigh. But his brain was warning about the consequences. His face felt hot and his brain was painfully aware of the significant pulsing down towards well you know. Your hands went from his neck to his back and pulled him in closer before trailing back to his hair.

He moaned into the kiss wanting to go further into it but knowing he couldn't as there were innocent ears hanging out behind the door. He pulled back his breath gone and and cheecks burning. He could feel the saliva on his lips wiping it away with his arm. "Ha I'm sorry" he apologised placing his arm on the wall stopping him from going in again. "It's ok I mean I'm
Not bored anymore" you laughed seeing the desperation in his voice. " hey ei" you could see the outline of his face look up.

" wanna ditch the others denkis probably given up by now" you suggest stroking down his arm. You could feel his body shiver slightly as he pushed the door open and pulled you out as quick as he pulled you in.

Your first-

You needed some help stretching and of course you asked kirishima because your very comfortable around him. And when you say help you guys mostly stretch together and if you need help every now and then he'll help. It was a Saturday and you guys were just training.  "Hey ei my leg is kinda sore can you come feel here" you asked pointing to a place in your upper thigh.

"Sure" he smiled jumping up from the floor to come over. " yeah i don't know it feels like a knot or something" you pointed trying to stretch your leg out a bit more. " well it's not dangerous but it will be uncomfortable and tight if it is" he says standing in front of you. He grabs your leg carefully so he didn't hurt you. And rested it on his hip so you didn't get tired holding your own leg up.

He circled a piece of your leg making sure he had the right area. You just nodded slightly embarrassed as his rough skin scaled down the upper part of your leg. He pressed harder trying to feel around seeing weather it was that or not. His touch touch became tender once again as his fingers lurked over the area. Your breath slowed as you tried not to jerk away him being so gentle it nearly tickled.

His hands on your legs sent your thoughts to places they have definitely been before. He placed your leg down and told you what he thought. You smiled graciously trying to calm down your um situation before it got out of control. He went to walk away smacking your ass in the process.

(I feel like he's that kinda guy to just randomly smack your ass as a joke and you two always laugh about it)

You would normally laugh this off maybe even joke around the same but it caught you off guard today. But you could not let him know because that's just kinda awkward. You sat down leaning on the wall for a break sipping on your water. You watched his sculpted body as he made sure to thoroughly stretch each part of his body. You watched as he moved, he looked like a Greek god to you, you didn't understand how someone could be so attractive.

You saw him sit on the floor seemingly taking a break and you saw this as an opportunity. You grabbed his bottle and walked over with a plan in mind. You crouched down to his level and crossed your legs placing out the bottle for him to take. "Thanks I honestly couldn't be bothered to walk over" he took a drink of the bottle you watched as his neck moved with the water.

Your face was heating up and you felt your body contouring unbearably. He looked over after bringing his neck down and watched your skittish behaviour. He smirked knowing what had happened. He placed his hand back on your leg and traced light circles around on your skin hearing you gasp from surprise. "Really that does it for you?" He asked slightly amused but slightly impressed.

Your head shot to your hands embarrassed by your body's choices. " it's not my fault ok, my skin is sensitive" you say back confused on what was actually coming out your mouth at this point. He just stood up and slung you over him shoulder making you giggle with surprise. "Ei what are you doing" he just shrugged and kept walking.

Denki-
His first-
Ok we been knew, kaminari can be a bit forwarder than the other boys outside of a relationship but I swear that's all for show, he's a cute respectful bean. I feel as if he gets turned on by thinking you look really pretty rather than hot and heavy stuff.

You guys were walking to the dorms from school when it started raining pretty heavily. You both were unbothered by the rain so you guys walked like normal seeing the others come running past you to get back. When you got back you decided to go to his dorm because he invited you and you kinda forgot that you were dripping wet. But denki didn't, everyone has seen how see through those school shirts are without water soo I can even imagine them soaked.

He watched descrety from the side as his eyes wandered. He of course felt incredibly guilty and as soon as his senses locked in he straightened his eyes up. He looked up at their face and saw the small drops trickling down their face tracing their features. He watched as they fell down from their face to their neck and streamed down through their collar for further inspection. He was not going to lie he was pretty jealous of the rain right about now.

He was trying to tare his eyes away but he couldn't quite. They were unaware of how intoxicating they were for the boy. He looked up to where their lips were and watched the shine from the rain. His brain rips to reality opening his dormitory door and letting them in. He went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel for each of them. "Thank you" they smiled patting down their face and running their hand through their hair moving it out their face.

He drys his face and hair before standing up and going to his draw. He picked out some stuff he thought you could change into before then grabbing a change for him. " uh here you can change in the bathroom" he pointed embarrassed that you would be wearing his clothes. He was already trying to get the thought of you doing certain things out of his head. He glanced over to the bathroom, he saw a crack in the door which he could see the mirror in, he was not gonna do that, but it did perk his brains curiosity.

He thought about them removing their shirt softly drying them self with the towel. Changing into his warm clothes. He changed quickly himself before they came out hoping it would distract him a little. When they walked out he mentally cursed himself rolling over and digging his head into a pillow. They looked so cute and innocent all tucked up in his clothes wandering out oblivious to what he had been thinking. His head ran wild and face burned hot when he felt the bed droop from them sitting on it.

They laced their hand up his back giving him shivers and a jolt of forwardness. He turned slightly peaking at them before grabbing them gently but quickly and laying them down under him. It sent them into giggles he watched their figure as they're chest rose and fell. their eyes were squeezed shut from laughter. His cheeks shone brightly holding onto their figure with meaning. They looked at his desiring face feeling nice enough to offer some support.

They cupped his cheek and told him quietly "it's ok I don't mind" and that's all he needed as conformation. He smashed into your lips, his technique had weirdly never been better, you assumed it was the hunger taking him over.

Your first-
(i was having a really hard time thinking of this one so don't come for me if it sucks also what I'm talking about in this has nothing to do with the uh. deed.)

you and denki had been stuck on the same sort of level when it came to your relationship for a while. you were starting to get a bit. idk how to put this. thirsty i guess. not that you hadn't thought of doing more stuff with him before but you know now you were seriously considering making a move. you guys were like edited for television, there was kissing but there was no heat there. of course you loved his tenderness but sometimes you just wanted to be a bit, more intense.

So at the moment it was pretty safe to say you were getting uh turned on at pretty small stuff. Like from as small as whispering. Now you weren't expecting to go really far, that was a bit much for you at this point but you just wanted to have some more fun.

denki was goofing off with the guys after training so you just decided to wait for him at the sidelines. well he asked you too and you couldn't say no. he looked like he was having so much fun, they decided that because they were already in gym clothes they would play a game of quick cricket. (don't come for my choice of sport i thought it would be easy to write about) he was currently fielding getting pushed by sero and shoving back causing them to both fall to the ground.

You thought he looked adorable having fun with his friends, you watched as his pretty athletic figure jumped up to catch the ball that was just hit. His fingers clamped round it floating back down to the ground. You watched his hands thinking about them gently trailing your skin tickling your sensitive body.

He got a couple of cheers before throwing it back to bakugo who was currently bowling. His sculptured arm flung back. Your eyes watched  the application of  focus in his eyes and he made sure it traveled in the right direction. His controlled force made you mind wander to his technique, his soft kissed seamlessly turning into tougher ones.

You watched him waft his shirt trying to cool down as they had been playing for a while. The air flow blew his hair slightly the draft setting on his face sent your eyes wandering down imagining the defined warm skin harbouring underneath. Your head flung back and rested on the wall you were leaning on.

He started to jog over to the wicket grabbing the bat off shoji. He squared his stance slightly before contorting his arms round to wack the ball far into the distance. There were cheers and shouts while he ran between the stops. You watched his smile as he skidded back to the wicked as bakugo threw the ball once again.

You were starting to feel pretty hot so you were relieved when they called time. You watched his figure jog over to you slight sweat dripping and tinted rosy cheeks. He bent down next you you as your eyes followed his actions. He picked up his water bottle and you watched as he drank the contents thirstily. "Hey love you ok sorry that I took so long" he apologised zipping his bag up and slinging it round his shoulder.

You just stared blankly still in a daze. " you alright" he questioned suspicious. " let's get back to the dorms" you answer grabbing his hand and pulling him along. He smirked knowing what was on your mind. He had subtly kept his eyes on you while he was playing and he knew the signs. "I see so do you wanna take charge or me" and when he asked that you were done for. Your pulse became clear and your cheeks blew up in a rose hued colour.

"Oh god so help me" you sighed slamming your head into his chest asking for help. "Come on let's get you back" he chuckled knowing he was gonna enjoy this.

Sero-
His first-
I'm gonna say it was when you were doing something physical as I feel he finds himself feeling a little guilty for having some of these thoughts.

You were layed down on his dorm bed in his hands as his lips stayed connected to yours. It wasn't hot and heavy kissing it was more slow and loving tongue was prominent though. You both were smiling pretty wide as your hands settled on his face making sure he didn't leave. They trailed back to his hair playing with the ends.

His hand trailed down resting on your thigh before slowly bringing it up. You brought him in closer before pulling away. He stared at you looking rather like a lost puppy. You just moved to on top of him instead knowing you'd be in a better position for getting closer. He immediately closed the gap wanting the feeling on your warmth back. You brushed your hand down his chest before placing your cold hands under his shirt to his warm skin.

You felt his shudder slightly but ultimately it was the right move as your kisses became slightly more forceful. Your position on his lap was very much approved of as his hands clutched on your hips moving them slightly. You of course knew what was happening to thought you might contribute by sitting up a bit before placing yourself back down causing him to slowly separate still connected to your lips with his teeth.

"Oh shit" he mumbled knowing he was stuck at this point. "Are you ok" you ask making sure if he wanted to stop you could. He looked at you debating what to do. " I mean it doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't bother you" you added whispering going closer once again.

Your first-
Bro is majestic like I whole heartedly believe sero is a pretty boy. Along with todoroki and you know what I think denki is too I don't care. Anyway off topic. You thought you boyfriend was really really pretty, like so pretty you just stared at him sometimes.

(Ok so I bought this build your own lightsaber and you screw in the LED and you fix all the wires in and it was so cool and I thought he'd be the type of guy to have one of them.)

He was sitting on his bed with a few screws and tools trying to switch out the LED he had in his custom lightsaber. You thought it was adorable he really was a little dork and you loved it. You watched his eyes dart round it making sure he placed everything right. He spun it round in his hands feeling pretty pleased with himself.

His smirk was stationed on his face as his concentration never faltered. You watched his rough hands move with the tools calculating his every move. You moved your eyes up his neck and defined jawline to watch his face.
His eyebrows furrowing in concentration and lips slightly parted with thin breaths coming out.

Oh fuck really, really y/n your turned on by him building a lightsaber. But you thought to yourself for a minute. And what Jedis are fucking cool why wouldn't you be. You tried waving off the thought not wanting to disturb the peace but it was quickly brought back up when he took his jumper off feeling hot and your eyes quickly darted to his sculpted forearms and detailed muscles. Ok shit tare eyes away abort mission. But your eyes just flung to his shirt where you could barely make out his structure underneath.

Your brain ran wild with different scenarios you wanted to be played out. You look up to his eyes where he was still focused. He placed it to the side of him and looked up to talk to you. "Hey y/n I'm do-" before he could even finish his sentence you tackled him backwards onto the bed. "Y/n?" He questioned rather amused. You just moved in closer to him with rather wanting eyes and puffed cheeks. "Really that did it for you?" He asked nearly laughing.

"Fine I'll go see if I can find-" you started getting off but he cut you off by pulling you back down to him. "Just come here you idiot" he grinned rolling you over.

(A/n This took me so many weeks to write I just kept leaving and coming back as I was kinda lost for ideas and struggling but I hope it's not too bad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 604 51
Hi I sadly can't log into my account (my old account was @Nazarath74334 it your interested) so I have to do this all over again This is for genderneu...
141K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ β™‘ΰΌ»βˆž ❁ ∞༺ β™‘ΰΌ»βœ§ πŸ… #1 - #animeoneshots πŸ…#2 - #mhafanfics πŸ… #3...
342K 7.2K 73
β™‘Requests Closedβ™‘ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* κ˜Žβ™‘β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β™‘κ˜Ž So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...