Summoning Army to another wor...

By 410Jackass

What will happen when an black guy got summoning to another world. Well, What will our African-American do wi... More

Bio and love interested
Prologue & Chapter 1
Military Statics (Probably some crossover games)
Chapter 3: New rules of the kingdoms and Abolished Slavery
Chapter 4: Priests of War

Chapter 2: Training & Massacre

577 17 13
By 410Jackass

.......

Location: Kingdom of Shianam, Garden.

3rd person pov

Princess Diana, Y/N and a few knights were heading to the garden by the guide order. They arrived at the garden area, It looks so huge and the bigger than earth. Y/N was the first one to be amazed.

Y/N: So, This is the garden?

Diana: Yes, My mother take me here since I was a little girl.

Y/N: I..... see.

As both of them arrived here in the huge garden. Guide appear infront of everyone.

Guide: I see you're all here?

Y/N and Diana nodded.

Guide: Good, Let's begin your Y/N.

Y/N: Ok...... How?

Guide: Easy, Let me open a open window hub.

An screen window hub has open in from of Y/N eyes.

====(Window Hub)====

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15

Nationally: African-American

Level: 1

Year era: 1940 - 1949

XP: 1000

Abilities: Vampire Powers, Time Stop, Summon Soldiers & Vehicles, Summon Buildings, Strength, Summoning Weapons.

====(Window Hub)====

Y

/N Pov

....... What the hell? I have a vampire powers & Time stop!? Like Dio from Jojo: Bizarre Adverture, I guess I'll use it later.

Guide: Now, Summon an army you like.

Y/N: Uh?

Guide: *Sigh* Just close your eyes and think which soldier like.

Y/N: O-Ok.

I closed my eyes & raise my arms. I'm thinking anyways to summon my soldiers. I hear a bright light blinding everyone in the process. It stops and began to open my eyes.

Guide: Congratulations Host, You're summon the first army.

I look at the Guide and the soldiers I summon.

------------

● US Soldiers

German Soldiers

- US Weapons:

● M1911 Colt Pistol

● M5A2 Carbine

● Thompson SMG

● M14 Rifle

- German Weapons:

● C96 pistol

● MP40

● Stg-44

----------

Diana: Where did they come from?

Guide 👉 Y/N

Diana: Oh.....

Y/N: *Though* Well, At list I summon german that will listen to me.

Y/N: *Fake Cough* Alright, Soldiers!

US & German line up.

Y/N: Yep, They're listen to me. *Fake Cough 2* Now, All of you will listen to me in the battlefield. Got it?

US & German Soldiers: SIR YES/JA SIR!!!!

Y/N: I can hear you!

US & German Soldiers: SIR YES/JA SIR!!!!

Diana: Wow, *Though* I never see those uniform before..... and those stinks they're holding. What is it?

Y/N: Princess?

I ask her, She responded now.

Diana: Y-Yes?

Y/N: So, What did you think?

Diana: I..... don't know? I was-

But, An arrow fly through her face, Unfortunately, It miss and scratches her cheek.

Knight 1: What the!?

Knight 2: It's the assassinate!?

???: Damn it!! I miss!!

Me, The Knights & the Princess heard a voice. I order soldiers to be the offensive line incase they're another arrow. But, Out of nowhere, Bandits coming out of nowhere they're were 75 of them.

Bandit Leader: Damnit! Look like the bow miss!

Y/N: *Though* Looks like their did it.

Knight 1: Quietly, Protect the princess!

Knight 2: Of couse!

The Knights were the princess while I order to point the rifles incase they're do something funny.

Y/N: Who are you and why did you want to kill princess!

I ask in aggression, Of Course I wanted to think I'm tough. But really?

Bandit Leader: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Who are you? An idiot! We just here kill that girl!

Y/N: What?

I turn to her, I realized that this the assassinate. I turn back at the bandit leader.

Bandit Leader: Gives us the princess barbarians! Or no one gets hurt!

Y/N: No, You people are nothing but a raiders who attack towns and villages. You nothing but a bunch of criminals asshole.

All the bandits glares at me with anger, While smirk at them.

Y/N: What's the matter, Are you all angry because you people are the idiots.

Bandit Leader: Why you! MAN KILL THE PRINCESS & THAT MAN!!!! LIVE NO ONE ALIVE!!!

The bandits charges with Battle axes, Spears & Swords. All of them where holding shields and knight armour.

Y/N: Man! Wait for it.

The Bandits were getting closer.

Y/N: Wait for it!

As the bandits were on our range. I smirk and said one think.

Y/N: FIRE BOIS!!!

*RATARATARATARATA*

The M5A2 Carbine, M14 Rifle, Thompson SMG, Stg-44 & MP40 Release many bullets in the air. Many bandits were shock and terrified by the sheer of gunpowder.

Bandit Soldier 1: *In pain* AAAHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!

Bandit Soldier 2: MY LEGS!!!

Bandit Soldier 3: WHAT IS THIS MAGIC!!!???

Bandit Soldier 4: HELP I'M DYING HERE!!!

Bandit Soldier 5: Quickly, Use shields!!

All the bandits used shields. However, There were not strong against bullets as they go through their shields while killing bandits soldiers. The bandit leader watch in horror as his were dying by the sheer power of force.

Bandit Leader: *Horror* W-What is this magic. What is goi-

He couldn't say a word when a bullets hits the leg and fell on the ground.

Bandit Leader: AAAHHHH!!! DAMNIT!!! I MUST GET AWAY!!!

He was crouching to escape, However. I catch that bastard by crush his hand by my foot.

Y/N: Going somewhere?

Bandit Leader: How could this possible! I'll spies tolds us that they're will be no hundred knights around here.

Y/N: Spy? Hmmm, Looks like they're was the impostor amoug us.

Bandit Leader: If I die *Takes out a knife* YOU DYING WITH ME!!!!

The bandit leader stands up and try to stab me, But I use one ability.

Y/N: ZA WARUDO!!!!

Anything began to stop. Of course I dio's stand ability, So I takes knife and slice his neck. I resume time and the bandit leader neck gots cut.

Bandit Leader: *Losing blood* H-How!?

Y/N: Time stop, You bastard.

Bandit Leader: *Though* Who.... is this man?

The Bandit Leader drops dead on the ground. Leaving the blood on the ground.

Y/N: Heh! So you right. *Turn to Diana* Princess, Are you ok!

Diana: *Shock & Blush* Y-Y-Yes, Thank you!

Y/N: No mention!

To be continue

--------

Next Chapter 3: New rules of the kingdom & Slave Abolished

???: I want to new land to built my army.

???: You want me to abolished slaves?

???: Ara~ Ara~ What do we have here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
30.8K 749 11
Izuku and Ochako were on a cruise one day and a terrible storm came. Now they find themselves alone on a nearby island. Can they find a way to surviv...
1.4M 97.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
4.9K 52 15
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. Couple of years after the mo...