The Dragon Oracles. Part One:...

By tjgarrett

The Dragon Oracles THE NEW EPIC FANTASY SAGA A continent on the brink of war. A journey to save a kingdom. Fo... More

CHAPTER 1 - Landings
CHAPTER 2 - Spring Feast
CHAPTER 3 - Rosefall
CHAPTER 4 - Brea's Lot: Part One
CHAPTER 5 - A Simple Plan
CHAPTER 5 - New Friends
Dedication

Copyright

32.1K 460 59
By tjgarrett

Copyright:

Copyright © 2013 T.J. Garrett

(Pseudonym - Anthony John Garrett)

All rights reserved.

The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Any similarity to persons, alive or dead, is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 29.9K 52
Hated by the people she's sworn to protect, dragon rider Neely Lynch searches for her stolen dragon while struggling to control the dark powers insid...
306K 12.9K 54
When dark armies and evils of the past awaken in the 21st century, anicent powers choose four new dragon rider are chosen to be the guardians and pro...
26.1K 2.9K 82
Magic or family? The choice will change her life forever. *** Lillith Hemlock is the last i...
1.5M 99.3K 193
[wattys 2018 shortlisted] Humans see her as a dangerous threat -a witch that must be executed. With the uncontrollable ability to form ice at her fin...