The Break Out

بواسطة lara_hale_writer

Dylan is running for his life... quite literally. After breaking out of prison he makes a quick stop at a gas... المزيد

The Break Out

78 13 6
بواسطة lara_hale_writer

***********
DYLAN

I'm here running for my life… quite literally if I may add. I don't know how many patrols they sent down to chase me and the more I hear the sirens, the faster I run.

I wouldn't be in this mess if they had done a better job getting the real murder; but the color of my skin? Yeah, I was in trouble the second I found that girl.

All I did was go out for a jog to clear my head when I stumbled over what I thought was a bag of trash. I called nine-one-one and the minute they saw me they put me in handcuffs. 

I've heard plenty of times that some cops can be idiots, and they aren't out here trying to prove themselves wrong. I mean if I dumped a body at a park, why would I touch it, and after I touched it, why would I call them?

Nothing else mattered to them. Nothing other than the fact that it was a black guy and the remains of a white woman.

I see the gas station that was here when I was brought to prison. I had seen it on the way and I was hoping it was still here. "Yes!" I say to myself, looking back to make sure no one's seen me yet. I finally enter the small town gas station and I'm hit straight to the face with three things: the pleasant heat after running outside where it's about twenty degrees, Christmas music, and the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

"Good evening," he says when he catches me staring, "how may I help you tonight?" 

I know a thing or two he can help me with. I haven't been with anyone since I was arrested, and I never gave any indication to my cell mate that I was anything but straight. I wasn't about to be someone's bitch. Although, he wasn't that bad.

"Eh, Sir… Can I help you?"

God! Even his voice is sexy. "Oh, shit, yeah, sorry. I need a restroom. Is there one I can use?" 

The guy behind the counter looks me up and down and I could swear he bites his lips. "Yes, there is one you can use. Here's the key." I reach out and grab the key that's attached to a large piece of wood, but he doesn't let go until he says, "Bring it back to me, ok? Don't leave it there. Keeping it locked is the only way to keep it clean." 

I cross my heart and he smiles. So fucking gorgeous! The sirens getting louder and closer make me pull the key and he lets go. I almost fucking run into the bathroom. As I get closer to the door, I see a rack of winter coats, sweaters, t-shirts, and beanies, so I grab one of each, along with a pack of razors.

During my time in prison, my mom sent me as many books as she could, and each one of them had a fifty dollar bill between page forty-nine and fifty. I'm not sure what it means but I'm beyond thankful for it. 

"You know you're going to pay for that, right?" I hear the counter guy shout and I shout back a quick "Of course!" and get into the small bathroom.

I asked my mother during one of her visits to bring me a coloring book and some colored pencils, and during last winter, I reported my uniform sweatshirt as missing so they had to get me a new one. Truth is it was all part of my plan because I knew I was going to escape. Just didn't know when.

Every day I would color a page, and ask one of the guards to sharpen my pencils. Every night I would run the warm water on my sink, soak the pencils, and color my hidden sweatshirt so it didn't look so much like a prison uniform. When winter was over and I wore the regular uniform, I'd do the same with the sweatpants—colored all over them. 

I was reading in my cell when the power went down and the riot started. I knew it was a now or never moment so I put up my winter uniform, grabbed the money I had stashed inside my pillow, and made the run for it. The guards were too busy dealing with the fight in the dark to notice I was leaving, until it was too late and I was already running outside.

Inside the bathroom I wash my face soaping my beard. I trim it as much as I can with a gas station blade. I'd had prefered to shave completely but that would make things too obvious for the counter guy. 

Before leaving the restroom I remember what the counter guy said about keeping it clean so I tidy up and clean the mess I made. I return the key with a smile, a fresh face, and clothes that don't scream 'Inmate' to the world.

"You sure were busy there. Am I going to find something gross or inappropriate inside?"

I throw my head back laughing. "No, man, I was just freshening up. I've been driving for hours and wanted to wash my face and wake up enough to keep driving." He looks outside to see no cars near any of the pumps. "It's parked to the side. I still have enough gas. Just needed a snack and like I said, freshening up." 

"Ok," he says looking down at the floor. I know I should be running again; the cops could show up here any minute. But I don't hear the sirens anymore so maybe they took the highway. "What's your—?" Counter Guy clears his throat, "What's your name?" 

"My name's Dyl- John!" I catch myself giving out my real name and rush to change it, "My name is John."

"Ok, Diljohn," he rolls his eyes, "I'm going to pretend you didn't just lie to me.

"Sorry," I chuckle. "My name is Dylan. Yours?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Come on! You're really not going to tell me?"

"My name is Javier." 

There's awkward silence after that but whatever the reason, I don't move to leave. "You're very attractive," I finally say and I see him blush. He's so cute. 

"You are too. Attractive I mean. You're very handsome." 

I smirk and lean closer to him, resting my elbows on the counter and holding my hands together. "Tell me, Javier. Am I making you nervous?" He nods. "Is there anything I can do to not make you nervous?" 

This time around he shakes his head and I figure this charade isn't worth getting caught, but just as I turn to leave, Javier —moving faster than I can see— grabs something from behind him then grabs some keys, and runs around the counter and toward the door.

Fuck! He made me. He knows I escaped. He's going to turn me in. Of course he is. What the fuck was I thinking? Did he see me on TV? Is there a TV behind the count—

"I…eh," Javier pauses holding his hands behind him. Shit, is he going to do something? He could have a taser for all I know. "I've had this fantasy of hooking up with someone random." Ok. Not what I was thinking. But he continues. "My best friend bet me I couldn't do it by the end of the week and I was wondering if you'd like to—"

"To what? To hook up?" 

"Yes. I mean, you were flirting with me right? Oh god please tell me that was flirting; that you're not straight or married or something."

I laugh and shake my head. "No, Javier, I'm far from straight, but do you really want that?" 

Javier looks down to his feet again and nods. I can't pass on an opportunity like this, can I? What are you doing? Just say no and keep running. Say no and go. Leave now. I shouldn't say ye— "Ok!" Shit. That's exactly what I shouldn't have said.

"Really? Awesome!" 

"Yes, really, but how are we doing this? How are you going to leave the counter unattended? You could get fired."

"Actually, my brother owns this place. He just asked me to cover for him tonight because he had an emergency. Trust me, he won't even know if I close the place for a bit." 

"Alright, then," leave you jackass! "Lead the way." Yes, I must have lost my damn mind.

Javier turns the 'Open' sign to 'Close,' then he grabs my hand and starts walking. I follow him into the restroom and when I close the door behind me, he practically climbs me to kiss me. 

I was taken off guard but I sure am still human, and my reaction is to eat his lips, devour his mouth, and pull him up so he can wrap his legs around my waist while my palms are a seat to his ass. 

"God, you're so hot!" 
"Hot, ah?" I smile, "I thought I was attractive."

"Yes, that too. Everything. You're fucking everything, Dylan." Fuck if I'm grateful for giving him my real name. It sounds so good in his voice. 

"Turn me around."

I do as Javier asks and turn around to press him against the door. I thrust my hips forward rubbing my hard-on against his and he moans so sweetly it drives me insane.

We kiss for what feels like an eternity just grinding against each letting out sounds I never thought I'd make. Javier puts his hands to my chest and pushes and when I relent, he unwraps his legs letting himself slide down to the floor.

"I need prep. I can't take you without lube." 

"I don't have any."

"It's ok. I got some from behind the counter before I closed the door. Condoms too." 

Well that's a relief. I forgot I didn't have any condoms. We get back to it making quick work of our clothes with pants dropped and around our ankles. I stroke my cock while I pour lube down his crack.

Slowly I get my middle finger inside him. I crook the finger and he moans wildly. "God, yes!" His sounds are music to my ears. 

One by one I work three fingers inside Javier until I have him bent over the sink and panting. He moans that he's ready and I don't give him a chance to change his mind. 

I press the head of my cock to his entrance, teasing and pushing without fully penetration until Javier cuses me out and demands that I fuck him. His wish, my command.

"That's so good," I say when I feel the heat of his body hugging the soft skin of my rock hard dick. "You feel amazing!" 

Thrust by thrust I speed up and soon I have both of us moaning when I'm not busy following his instructions and biting his shoulder. Javier asks me to bite him harder and again, I do. 

He brings his hand down to his cock and begins to stroke so I pin him as hard as I can to the sink pounding so hard into him I doubt the poor sink will be able to take it all.

"Oh yes, Dylan, I'm coming. I'm coming!" 

His words flip a switch making me feel the exquisite rush I missed so much. Javier moans louder than before and when I know he's coming, I allow myself to come too. 

"Wow!" I pull out after a few ragged breaths. "That was… I can't even describe it. It was amazing!" 

"Sounds like a description to me." Javier turns around and kisses me on the cheek before turning back toward the sink to wash himself. "There's another bathroom in the back that has a shower. Only employees use it so you'll be ok." 

I move closer to kiss his neck. "I have to pass. I should have been out of here about twenty minutes ago. I'm sorry." 

He looks sad for about three seconds then smiles in the mirror when he catches me watching. Against my own desire I pull my pants up with my soft cock still out so I can wash up.

We make small talk while we get dressed and walk to the counter like nothing ever happened. When I look up I see some prepaid cell phones and ask him for the cheapest one. 

Javier follows me to the door so he can open it, and we kiss like we already miss each other. I know I will miss him for sure. I know things could have worked between us but I also know the second he found out I just escaped prison, he would've sent the cops to get me, so I say good bye before I do something stupid like asking for his number. 

I give him a last kiss and smile at him before walking away from the man I'll never see again.

***********
JAVIER

Oh. My. God! What did I do? I mean I know what I did; I'm still feeling it. 

"Well, hello, there!" My roommate and best friend greets me from the couch when I get home, "What's that smile about?" 

"Oh, this smile?" I point toward my own face and grin, "This is the face of someone who just won a bet." 

Daniel was the one to bet I couldn't have a random hookup. Let's see how smug he'll be after I tell him what happened.

"You did not!" Daniel shouts when I admit my sin  and my grin is even wider. 

"Did too! I, Mister Doubtful, hooked up with a major hottie." 

I jump straight into the story and leave no details untold. Daniel is vibrating with enthusiasm and I'm gloating about my conquest. 

I'm done with my tale and Daniel turns the volume up on the TV he muted when I got here. I got up to get a snack and all I found was cereal so that's what I go for. I'm walking back into the living room to see that Daniel is now watching the news.

"The prisoner named Dylan Joséu escaped tonight during a black out that set up a riot. During the riot, Joséu managed to walked out without problem, after all electronic locks were inactivated by the black out."

The Anchorman keeps going on about the story but I can't pay attention. My cereal bowl drops to the floor spilling milk all over the carpet. Because right there, on TV— "Holy shit! That's him!"—is a picture of the man that less than two hours ago, was fucking me in the bathroom of my brother's gas station.

"He's a murderer?"

********************
Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this short story. Let me know what you think of Dylan and Javier.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
107K 3.3K 20
Being an Alpha is hard enough but imagine being an Alpha that likes guys. Oliver Hans of the Hans Pack, from since he was a teenager knew he liked ma...
2.6K 242 25
The curse of immortality is watching the mortals around you die. Arthur Bradley knows this one well, as he has just lost the love of his life. And...
11.7K 560 12
[⊙⊙COMPLETED⊙⊙] Find out what happens when an angel falls in love with a vampire.