โ›๐ˆ๐‚โ‚ฌ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ”Š๐™ฑ๐š‡๐™ฑ๐š‡...

By -oncloud999

โ›๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. โœ -๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐‚๐‹๐Ž... More

# ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. โ›๐ˆ๐‚โ‚ฌ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ. ๐–ก. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ.
# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.

# ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.

902 82 111
By -oncloud999

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝟎𝐍 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂. 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟻, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼.

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the window of pryces dorm window shined onto his face giving his caramel skin a certain glow—groaning the boy turnt his head snuggling back into his covers; just as Pryce was falling asleep again his alarm clock rang waking him back up.

Pryces eyes shot open once he came to realization his alarm clock was ringing, sitting up in his bed he extended his arm grasping his phone. Seeing it was ten thirty am & classes started at ten.

'Fuck.' Pryce thought.

hurrying and Hopping out of his bed—pryce Rushed into his bathroom doing his routine Quickly; Grasping his toothbrush and squeezing toothpaste onto the wet bristles.

Thirty minutes late..on the first day. Great impression.

𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓 unisex cologne on the back of his ears, neck, inner elbows and wrist. Placing the bottle back on his dresser pryce grasped his Nike backpack from the Ground.

Rushing over to his nightstand he grabbed his phone and AirPods off the charger, before putting his key chain in his grey Nike sweatpants pocket and rushing out of his dorm.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 running pryce made it to his first class, pryce stood outside of the door huffing and puffing catching his breath.

After catching his breath, pryce sighed before opening the door to the auditorium. eyes fell onto him making the younger Grow nervous.

"Late on the first day of semester, aren't we mr.Watkins?" Said a voice, Chicago accent rolling off their tongue like honey. Pryces eyes fell onto his professors, admiring his black and blonde locs; his almond shaped brown eyes stared into pryces bright ones.

His flushed chocolate skin shined under the auditoriums dimmed lights, his sharp jawline and Puckered two toned lips were moistured in salvia, he wore a misty white colored button up shirt—tucked into his black suit pants. White Dior sneakers b22 on his feet. He stood five nine, pryce Guessed.

Pryce inhaled his scent, "Versace blue." whispered the younger. "Excuse me?" Said mr.Bennet, furrowing his eyebrows.

"O-oh i'm sorry!" Pryce stammered, snapping out of his trance of admiring the older, "i was asking for your name, sir." He came up with a lie, coughing a bit.

"Dayvon, but call me mr.Bennet pryce. now please take a seat next to harlem over there, harlem raise ya' hand fa me dear." Asked dayvon. harlem doing as told as pryce grinned, relieved he had a class with someone he recognized.

Pryce obliged trudging up the steps, taking a seat next to Harlem and setting his back pack on the ground—taking out his violet colored mechanical pencil and notebook. Grasping led from his backpack and slipping the 0.7 led into his pencil.

Pryce could only write with mechanical pencils and 0.7 led—he hated the screeching sound of regular pencils. they irritated his ears.

"Late on the first day hm pretty boy?" Rasped the flordia native, leaning over and whispering unto the shorters ear as his cheeks flushed a rosey color at the pet name, due to his caramel complexion.

"i had felt asleep late, you beating my ass wore me out yesterday." Pryce chuckled, tapping his pencil against the notebook. Digging his teeth into his bottom lip, a grin fighting to cover his face.

"im already knowi—"

"Excuse me mr. Moore, would you like to share your conversation With the class?" Said Dayvon, cutting Harlem off. Causing the attention to fall onto the duo—pryce grew nervous. his leg bouncing at a speed pace.

"Nah, my bad mista' Bennet." Apologized harlem, grasping his tongue over his bottom lip.

Dayvon shot Harlem a sarcastic smile, "thought so."

𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, limping into his dorm— he'd just got back from basketball practice and his legs were sore. the male placed his backpack on the couch sighing.

he kicked off his shoes leaving them at the door before bending down and placing them on his shoe rack. Pryce walked into the bathroom, flicking on the light and staring at himself as he took his clothes off. them pooling at his ankles as he stepped out of them throwing them into the dirty hamper.

he slid the shower door open turning the knob to the left as hot water instantly sprouted out, pryce leaned his back against the marble counter rubbing a hand down his face. once steam began to fill the bathroom he stepped onto the white tile floors.

𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 was out the shower as he was now slipping on his vs panties, quickly grabbing black sweatpants from his drawer—slipping them on too Along with his white Nike socks and a random graphic hoodie placing them on his figure.

further more he plopped down on the bed, grabbing his phone unlocking it, going to his messages he pressed his brothers contact, dialing his number.

Pyrce was stressed from his classes and practice, it was only the first day of semester one—he knew there was only 1 thing that could calm him.

weed.

"im a fucking addict' he chuckled at his own thought."hello?" said king through the phone. "hello big brother, do you have any za?" said pryce with his professional voice.

king laughed, "nah not today la bruh, I'll hitchu up when i have some doa" pryce heard shuffling on the other side. "Igh, love you" he spoke laying across his bed.

"love you more" king said before hanging up, pryce sighed. he was even more frustrated.

a thought popped up back inside his head as he uncooked his phone, pressing the Instagram button going to his search bar.

pyrce clicked onto harlems plug Instagram account, pressing the message icon—before typing and sending the message.

Pryce smiled once the male quickly texted him back.

𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐏_ 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄_

pyrce stood up from his bed, staring at the ceiling as he grasped his bear. he began rubbing his ear as his eyes began to close—snuggling into the stuffie.

a few minutes later a 'ding' went through his phone as the younger sat up grasping his phone.

Top texted him 'outside', resulting in pryce quickly standing from his bed walking over to his closet, grasping his black puffer coat—slinging it around his back and putting his arms through.

the male Guessed a 8th was twenty dollars so he grasped one from his wallet, placing it in his pocket before quickly jogging out his dorm and down the stairs of the campus as he arrived to the front, knowing his car from the stalking he did on his Instagram.

he knocked on the window as khaos rolled it down, his hoodie covering his head as only his hazel eyes & moistured lips visible, paired with some grey sweatpants covering his bottom half.

pyrce was nervous as he began to sweat.

'he's even finer in person..'

" say, you pryce " khaos mugged, clutching the heat in his waistband just incase this wasn't his customer.

" yea , how much ? " pryce said nervously , not maintaining eye contact instead looking at the way his jacket fell loosely around his miniature wrist.

" 20" said khaos looking at the boy out the window of the car cautiously sliding the gun under his seat making sure he didn't see.

the moon-light shined on pryce's skin so good , he had his nose scrunched up a little because of the heat he was consuming at the moment from the window of the car being rolled down.

pryce began to dig through his pockets looking for the 20 dollars he'd just had put there. Biting his bottom lip harshly when he couldn't find it.

khaos stared with a blank face waiting for him to hand him his money.

" i can't find it " pryce said lowly feeling embarrassed from the way khaos showed no reaction just staring in his soul.

"get in" khaos said looking away from pryce , looking ahead. " huh " pryce said confused. "if you can huh you can hea', get in mane " khaos said irritated.

once pryce saw the irritation on his face he wasted no time jogging to the passenger & opening the door before hopping in the already leaned back seat.

"nie look fa it " rasped khaos finally looking his way examining the boy's side profile, his bottom lip glistening from him licking them continuously.

" okay " pryce said again lowly , beginning to take look once more, in hope to find it.

stuffing his hand deeper into his right pocket he then felt the material of paper.

he handed khaos the money , then held his hand out ready for the 8th.

" here youngin " he said snickering lowly placing the baggie in his palm , pryce immediately scrunched his face up " ian no fucking youngin" snapped the shorter.

" my bad li baby " he said still staring " you wanna smoke wimmie?" Asked khaos, loving the way pryce's lips looked suckable , immediately snapping out of his daze when he realized he was ina relationship.

"ion know you" pryce said slightly mugging the taller " yet you in my car right na" khaos said making a really nigga face.

sighing heavily he looked at the campus then back to khaos " say youn got to youn want to " the older reassured, noticing his hesitation.

" no im good , yea ill smoke with you "  pryce said hoping he didn't regret this.

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.
pryce coughed harshly, the car fogged up to the point you couldn't see the windows.

Pouting his throat was now porched, tears coming to his eyes out of nowhere he slipped into a headspace , he looked in khaos direction seeing his head tilted back puffing the blunt.

his pout deepening when he realized he don't have Barney on him at the moment.

getting distracted by the interior on the dashboard of his car pryce began to trace the dark blue outline before he got to the silver metal in the middle then began rubbing his index finger across the black.

the smooth surface began to put his mind to peace continuing to trace the surface as he began to draw a slimey face.

khaos looked over once he noticed the younger so quiet seeing his wide doe eyes watch his fingers every move, concentrated he inhaled to much smoke , going into another coughing fit.

" i thirsty " khaos heard as he was now checking his phone seeing 34 missed calls from Cody. he sighed before looking over at pryce " mane you what ? and fuck is you doin" he spat, naturally aggressive.

tears began to form in pryce's eyes again , " i thirsty " he said lowly the tears waiting to drop.

thoughts began to ponder in khaos mind " is he a little like tee ?"

" aye you ok " khaos questioned , immediately face palming himself at the dumb question.

"yea .. no" pryce whined, he turnt around laying sideways in the seat before bunching his knees into his chest.

Pryce let out a whine as he heard khaos let the window down,the harsh wind immediately pushing most of the smoke out clearing the car.

khaos then stuck his long arm over rubbing pryces back, "you wanna go back to yo room?" he asked.

"i want barney" he frowned, khaos sighed glancing at the calls from Cody, he stopped rubbing his back and hopped out of the car, shutting his door.

jogging over to pryces side as he opened the door, being met with a pouting pryce. "come on ry" he spoke in his natural raspy but soft tone placing his hand out for pryce to grab.

pyrce placed his miniature hand into khaos large one, stepping out of the hellcat, khaos hovered over pyrces 5'7  frame as he shut the door, the duo trudged back on campus, gracefully walking up the steps of the dorm rooms.

Pryce and khaos strolled down the hallway quietly, only pryces small whines could be heard "what numba is yours ry?" khaos asked. "uh i tink 34" he spoke rubbing his eye, tired.

khaos spotted his dorm number, "whea' yo key?" Asked khaos as they stood in front of his door. Pryce pointed to his pants pocket as khaos grasped it, placing it in the key hole before twisting the knob and walking into the youngers boy room, a warm lavender scent illuminated his nostrils.

pryce sat down on his bed as khaos stared around the room; hands deep in his pockets, "say, im finna go shorty, i'a holla at chu lata." he spoke about to walk out the room.

"you no tuck me in?" pyrce pouted. khaos sighed stuffing his phone in his pocket, trudging over to the boy. lfting his legs and slipping his crocs off, neatly stacking them in front of the bed.

he stood back up to his full height as pryce held his arms up, mentioning for khaos to pull his hoodie off.

he did so as he held the cover up for pryce as he laid comfortably under the comforter. he tucked him in before being able to leave.

"bye bye top" pryce yawned, khaos grinned at the boy showcasing his vvs. "Bye ry" he chuckled exiting his room. Jogging back down the stairs as he hopped back in his car sighing.

'Cute' he thought.

𝟑𝟎 + 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟐𝟎 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
. . . . . . . . mang ra ฤ‘แปƒ ฤ‘แปc offline :v chแบฏc chแบฏn sแบฝ xรณa :))))) credit: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16593359/chapters/38886899
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

170 2 11
.
22.3K 512 25
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐