DazaixChuuya one shots (suoko...

By Nicholasistrans

Dazai x Chuuya one shots! ☆☆☆ Tw's will be in the beginning of the chapters♡ Finally completed!! Finished 12... More

IT A HIGH SCHOOL AUUUUU YEAAAA BITCHESSSSSS
Sleep over
Break up..
Fighting the urge (not a chapeter)
Trans Chuuya (part 1)
Trans chuuya (part 2)
Gay shit
T-T
Books
Me ranting about soukoku-
My skin
He is gone...
Chuuya
The Time We Had
Tears
Who would want him? Part 1
Writer block T-T
As The Memories Pass By
As The Memories Pass By (But its good)
Last words
"Goodbye Chuuya" "Goodbye Osamu"
I NEED IDEAS.
Chuuya
It was only one time.
Um
Arcade
Murder me
To all my readers

Storms

1.2K 19 2
By Nicholasistrans

Chuuya is scared of storms

It's storming here rn, so yeah.
Sorry for my grammar or any miss spells

Third person

It was raining, Chuuya was simply at his apartment. He was finishing up some paperwork, you could hear the rain drops hitting the window. It threw Chuuya focus off a little, but he tried to ignore it the best he can.

He was focused with his work, concentrating on the paper that was in front of him, then boom there was thunder. Chuuya hates thunder. He hated the sound of it.

He yelped, the thunder scaring the shit out of him, he trembled a little. He was shaking. He dropped his pen, the thud could be heard—Chuuya snapped out of it. His eyes where wide, the rain was falling harder, it hitting louder on the window.

Thunder fallowing soon after, Chuuya tried to regain his focus. But..he just couldn't, he was shaken up, his breath becoming more and more shallow; he hated this.

Chuuya pov

What is wrong with me..? What is with this!? I hate this. Can't it stop. I want this to stop, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Third person

Chuuya felt his throat closing up, he couldn't breath. He felt tears forming in his eyes, but he refused to cry. Even if no one was around, he refused to cry. He wouldn't cry.

Chuuya ended up falling out of his chair, hiding under his desk his knees to his chest, his head hidden in his knees.

Yeah that's all you're getting goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 113 11
Soukoku one-shots. There may continuations on some stories, if there are I'll put it in the title. Please suggest ideas and I will try to write them.
260K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
16.5K 208 28
These are just stories I've decided to write but didn't want to make a whole book for, I hope you all savor each and every chapter ~ SMUT WILL BE WRI...
71.6K 703 7
In the captivating world of the hit anime "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba," complex relationships between characters offer a profound depth to the st...