๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐žโ”ƒ๐™Ž...

By _Mini_Padfoot_

He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ข

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™

635 26 43
By _Mini_Padfoot_

╔══《✧》══╗

╚══《✧》══╝

That brief encounter with Olivia Walker had Sirius thinking. He felt as if the Ravenclaw had been trying to convey something to him, but then again, he assumed perhaps his obsession with the letters had him overthinking. Sirius had been watching Marlene closely over the past while, who had something hidden behind her mask of happiness. Sirius wondered what Marlene was hiding.

His question was answered however, when a few days later, on an early December morning, he overheard an excited conversation between Marlene and her friends in the library.

"I sent Dorcas Meadowes, you know Dorcas the girl that was two years ahead of us, a letter telling her how I feel." Marlene paused, grinning, "and she replied saying she feels the same!" Lily and Alice squealed.

"That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!" Lily said.

"It's about time you two got together." Alice expressed softly.

Marlene nodded happily. "Dorcas and I are going to spend the winter break together! I hope it goes well."

Sirius, who was hiding behind a bookshelf, realized why Marlene seemed panicked about him trying to read her letter. It must have been a personal letter to Dorcas Meadowes telling her how she felt. Sirius gently smiled, happy for Marlene, as she was a great girl and deserved happiness. But, Sirius also could now eliminate Marlene as a suspect. This left Rina, Ki and now, due to the signals Sirius felt she was hinting at him, Olivia Walker.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why can't you just show yourself?!" Sirius yelled, standing up from his bed.

"Um, what?" Peter said bewildered, as he along with James and Remus looked at Sirius in surprise. The group were in their dormitory late one evening, having a conversation about, well, life.

Sirius cringed, "I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did." Remus confirmed, making Sirius shut his eyes and sigh in embarrassment.

"Pads, you alright?" James asked seriously, noticing Sirius not acting as his normal self.

"Yes, no, maybe- No, I'm not alright." Sirius answered.

"Well, something has been bothering you, you've been acting weird, weirder than your usual idiotic self anyways." Remus stated, earning grins from Peter and James while Sirius rolled his eyes.

"That's our sassy werewolf." James exclaimed, getting up to thump Remus on the back, who lurched forwards slightly at the sudden contact.

"Anyways," Remus began saying as he adjusted himself comfortably on his bed again, sending a glare at James who only gave a cheeky grin in return, "you mind telling us what's going on? Because not only have you been acting weird, I believe you also have been lying to us."

Sirius felt mild surprise fill him but tried not to show it, "Meaning?"

"Meaning that friend of yours from Beauxbatons. How come you never mentioned them before?" Remus emphasized the word friend.

Sirius faltered, "Oh, um, I-I just didn't deem it appropriate to bring it up-"

"Oh cut the act, Sirius, and tell us what's going on. Now." Remus ordered in a dangerously low voice at the end.

That finally did it. "Alright, I admit it." Sirius said, raising his hands in defeat. "That letter wasn't from a friend that attended Beauxbatons." Sirius sighed. "It was one of the many letters I've been getting from a secret admirer since the start of the school year." He finally admitted.

Silence greeted him, as the rest of the boys exchanged looks.

"So why didn't you just tell us it was some love letter?" James asked casually. He did not understand what the big deal was, Sirius received them all the time and he never bothered with them.

Remus however, perfectly understood why Sirius seemed so off over letters from a complete stranger.

"So, how big have your feelings become for this person?" Remus asked with a devilish grin. At that, James choked on air and Peter's jaw fell open, his eyes wide. They could not believe that Sirius Black, the player, had grown attracted to someone.

Sirius went red. "No, I don't- I've just been getting letters for a while now and it's as if this person knows me real well, as if they watch my every move."

"OK, say that's true. Why should you care? I mean you are Sirius Black, the guy almost everyone wants, I wouldn't be surprised if people are stalking you."

"No, Moony, the secret admirer feels different from the rest. The letters actually seem to hold meaning." Sirius sighed, sitting down on his bed in defeat. "But I can't figure out who it is."

The boys shared glances before bursting into speech.

"You fancy them, you fancy them!" Peter sings.

"You're so whipped." James said with a shit-eating grin.

"No wonder you haven't been going around with random people, this secret admirer has snatched all your attention." Remus said with a smirk.

"Shut up." Sirius grumbled, burying his face in his hands.

James got up and elbowed Sirius, "Come on, admit your heart has been stolen."

"Fine, maybe a little." Sirius answered with a gentle smile, before sighing once again, "But I don't think I will be able to figure it out."

The other three Marauders shared a look, feeling bad for their friend.

"Well," James cleared his throat, "what have you done to find them?"

"Asked for hints and narrowed down to a few people I suspect to be it." Sirius glumly answered. "I have three people on my mind, but I need more details to narrow down the list."

"Who do you suspect?" Remus asked.

"Two girls in Ravenclaw named Rina and Olivia. A girl in Hufflepuff named Ki. All of them are in their sixth year, like us."

Remus thought. "Can we see the letters?"

Sirius went slightly pink, "I'd prefer if you didn't-"

"Why? Because they are full of this person's undying love for you?" James said, trying not to burst out laughing. This earned him a punch on the arm from Sirius.

"Shut up, Prongs." Sirius replied but nonetheless obliged and grabbed the letters from his trunk, handing them in order for his friends to look at, who all huddled together to read. The three boys carefully examined each letter, grinning at some parts and teasingly looking at Sirius who only felt himself go more red, before they moved away after finishing reading and thinking.

"So the secret admirer is someone who is a female and in our year." Remus said.

"Loves the color blue, not in Slytherin and keeps her hair open most of the time." James continued.

"Wears a ring on the right hand and probably plays Quidditch." Peter finished.

"And who are your three suspected people, again?" Remus asked Sirius.

"Rina from Ravenclaw, Olivia Walker from Ravenclaw, and Ki from Hufflepuff." Sirius answered.

Peter made a face, "Well, let's hope it's not Walker, I personally don't like her. She seems rude if you ask me." He said.

"I think I know who you mean by Rina." Remus said thoughtfully. "You're talking about the Ravenclaw Prefect Rina, right?" He pointed at Sirius in question, who merely shrugged in reply.

"I dunno. You think I was checking to see if she had a Prefect badge on?" Sirius bluntly replied, earning a roll of his eyes from the werewolf.

"And who in the world is Ki?" James asked, confused. "And in Hufflepuff?"

"Oh for Godric's sake Prongs, Ki, the girl that plays for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team? Sharma, I think Moony called her the other day at the match." said Sirius, with a sort of impatience in his voice.

James looked utterly confused as he stared off into space until realization dawned upon his face.

"Sharma? Oh!" James stretched the oh and whacked Sirius on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Sirius growled at him, rubbing his head.

"You dunderhead, her name's not Ki. It's Kiara Sharma, the best Chaser on the Hufflepuff team. I bet you she will be Captain next year, can't wait to play head on against her as captains." James exclaimed in excitement.

James continued to ramble on about Quidditch while Sirius went into deep thought. His friends seemed to know most of these girls, and perhaps they could help him in finding out which one is his secret admirer.

Remus was watching Sirius with a knowing look.

"Don't worry Padfoot we'll help you out, after all, no one can get away from the Marauders." 

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hello once again!

So since I was in the mood for it, I posted another chapter but from now on, a new chapter should be posted every Saturday. Any guesses on who it could be? Let me know what you think of the story so far, and hope to see you in the next one! <33

-Serina 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 92
- ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
577K 15.9K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
721K 21.9K 50
๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š "๐šž๐šœ" '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:...
2.5M 79K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...