No Checkpoints...

Da divinityforeternity

You are just a regular old college student having a normal life. Then one day you download a game that'll ch... Altro

Victory!
New friend!
A "date" with hana

A bad day?...

537 5 8
Da divinityforeternity

I then relax on my couch before going to my room.

(Y/n) Looks like streaming is my only option to not be bored.

I then turn on my pc and start streaming. I then get 3k viewers almost instantly.

(Y/n) Sup guys welcome back to my second stream hope you've guys have had a amazing day so far.

I then fix my stream setup and hop on overwatch. I've started to play competitive now and realized how good I am. I then get a question asking for my rank.

(Y/n) What rank am I? My rank is master 1 right now.

Exdeathrep Wow your amazing at this game

(Y/n) Oh thanks I appreciate the compliment.

My phone then vibrates and I turn it on to see a text from Hana.

Hana I see you're streaming. Tryna do a double stream?

(Y/n) I'm down let's do it.

I then set up my stream to have Hana's facecam in the upper right corner and mines in the bottom left. I then take a picture and send it to her.

Hana Looks amazing I did the same thing except yours is in the upper right corner and mines is where yours is.

(Y/n) Alright looks like we're ready.

Hana Hold on should we put our logos side by side on each others facecam?

(Y/n) I don't have a logo tho.

Hana Ill make you something don't worry.

After a few minutes she replies with a photo.

(I just made this within 5 minutes you can imagine your own logo it doesn't have to be this one)

(Y/n) Wow that actually looks good

Hana What do you mean actually? You trying to say something huh? 😒

(Y/n) No I'm just saying it looks good lmao

Hana You better😙

I then take that logo and put it as my own. I then combine Hana and my logo together with hers on top of the head of my logo. I then send her a picture.

Hana Looks great. I think we're all set

I then click on duo stream and send a invite to Hana. She then joins and starts her own stream.

Hana Hey guys welcome back to another amazing stream and I hope you guys are doing great! Today I'll be doing a duo stream with the one and only!!... (y/n)!!

(Y/n) What up!

I then look over at my viewers and see it skyrocket to 50k people. I also then get a text from kiriko.

Kiriko Yo make me a mod on your stream😼

(Y/n) How did you know I was streaming?

Kiriko Because your streaming with d.va! Now make me a mod genji over there is getting overwhelmed.

(Y/n) Alright.

I then make kiriko a mod.

Hana Alrighty... ready to play some comp (y/n)?

(Y/n) When am I not.

We then enter competitive and demolish everyone we come against. At some point Hana suggest we go into game chat so we do.

(Y/n) Ggs well played.

But then the enemy started to get mad at us

Haxster12 Shut your ass up you stupid fuck. You only won because my team is shit.

Hana I think your entire team did better then you noob. It kinda just sounds like a skill issue...

(Y/n) I mean I don't know why you're even talking you died to me the most my guy.

The enemy then goes silent and me and Hana laugh our asses off. After a while I rank up to grandmaster and we start playing different games. We play a bunch of different games in which I actually demolished in.

Hana Okay are you sure you're not cheating?

(Y/n) I literally am not!

Hana You've said to me that you mostly don't play video games and suck at them.

(Y/n) I-I don't know why I suddenly am good now! I swear on my life I'm not using cheats.

Hana Okay...

We then get off video games and answer questions from the chat. Hana currently is eating some Doritos while I myself am doing my homework while streaming.

Hana Oh not another rude comment please stop with these!

(Y/n) What they say?

Hana Oh they're just being rude saying stuff about you. Some people ask me to marry them and I guess they get jealous when they see me talking to you.

(Y/n) Sounds annoying.

Hana You have no idea. Okay next question uhh, are you two secretly...d-dating?!

I then widen my eyes and accidentally press the wrong answer on a assignment.

(Y/n) Fuck!!

Hana Uhh t-to answer that question no we're n-not dating!

Hana said while me and her were blushing.

Hana Guys yes I'm sure we're not dating! W-what about what picture?

I then look at Hana's stream and see her scrolling through tweetie until she finds the picture of us holding hands. I blush madly and so does she.

Hana W-Wait!! Don't take this as we're d-dating! (Y/n) was just helping me get away from paparazzi!

(Y/n) Y-yeah! It just a simple misunderstanding!

My chat and Hana's chat start to go wild with accusations of us dating all while I just slam my head on my desk while my face is just hot. Hana is currently hiding her face with her hands from her huge blush. I then raise my head with a blush on my face as Hana starts to slowly reveal her face.

(Y/n) W-Well I think that's enough embarrassment for one night.. and I also got classes tomorrow so hope you guys have a amazing rest of your night and see ya!

I then end stream and so does Hana saying her goodbyes. I then head to bed and knock out.... my alarm then goes off and I groggily get up and do my daily routine. I then head out of my room and down the elevator. I walk outside and towards my car until i realize I forgot again to put any gas in it.

(Y/n) Fucking damn it. Maybe Hana can take me.

I then walk back inside and go up the elevator to Hana's room. I knock and wait for her to answer... nothing... I knock again and nothing again... i then sigh and turn around to go down the elevator once more. I then walk outside and start walking to my college instead.... after 30 minutes of walking I then reach it and walk to my first class.

Teacher And so does anyone have questions?

I then walk inside and everyone stares at me.

Teacher Late again are we mr. (l/n)?

(Y/n) I'm sorry I forgot to put gas in my car.

Teacher Should have remembered to. Now please take a seat you missed half of our lesson already.

I walk up to kiriko and genji as they look at me smiling. I take a seat and slam my head on the pullout desk.

Genji Looks like someone had a long night.

Kiriko I know! His face looked like it was gonna explode!

(Y/n) I'm just tired from walking here...

Genji Well I hope you're not tired enough for the test we're taking later.

(Y/n) Oh shit we have a test today?!

Kiriko I mean I came in like yesterday so I don't have to take it.

(Y/n) And you didn't tell me?!

Genji I thought you got the email he sent to everyone to study.

(Y/n) Well fuck me...

We then go through our classes and I absolutely flunk on that test.

Genji You're not coming with us to eat?

(Y/n) Nah I think I'm gonna just head home.

Kiriko Alright stay safe!

Genji Yeah see ya bro rest up!

They then walk away as I start my journey home. I am walking on the streets as a car passes by and drenches me with water from a puddle.

(Y/n) Fuck! FUCK!! Man fucking shit dude!!

I then angrily walk home and make it to my building. I take the elevator up and open my door to my room and sit down on the couch while holding my face in my hands slightly tearing up.

(Y/n) Shit man now my grades dropped! Fuck!

I then get a text from Hana.

Hana Hey (y/n) tryna do a double stream again? 😋

(Y/n) Nah not tonight I've had a bad day today and I'm just going to try to chill for the rest of the night.

Hana Oh shit what happened?

(Y/n) Nothing I'm Fine I'm just gonna take the day off from streaming. Just stream by yourself you can leave me I'm fine.

Hana No can do newbie. I'm coming over right now 😤

I then hear her knock on my door. I open it to see her standing there looking a little mad.

Hana No friend of mine is gonna have a bad day!

(Y/n) Hana you don't have to do this-

Hana Yes I do! I can't let my friends be mad forever.

She then walks in as I close the door.

Hana Now I'm going to make your day 10x better then it already is!

She then gets out two ds and hands me one.

Hana First one to complete super mario brothers wins!

(Y/n) Alright then... your on!

We then race each other as we laugh and roll around. In the end Hana wins due to me laughing too much.

Hana 1-o hehehe!

(Y/n) Yeah keep laughing while you can! Haha!

We then play some more rounds of other games with the final score being 4-5

Hana Impossible! I should have won!

(Y/n) Looks like the great Hana has been dethroned. Hahaha!

Hana Cap! I'm still better!

We then laugh some more and start to have more fun after she signs in on my computer to stream.

Hana Hey guys welcome back to another amazing stream! I hope you've had a amazing day so far! Today we're streaming with (y/n)!!

I then come out and say hi to the camera as the chat goes wild with questions of why we're together in the same room. Some of them were asking if we're gonna reveal we're dating.

Hana No it's not like that guys! (Y/n) has had a bad day today so we're gonna cheer him up!

The chat then starts sending compliments while I start to blush from embarrassment.

(Y/n) Y-You guys don't need to do this.

Hana Yes we do like I said no friend of mine is gonna be sad or mad!

We stream for a couple more hours answering questions and laughing a shit ton. We finally end stream and Hana starts walking to my door.

(Y/n) Wait hold on right there. I have a gift for you.

Hana What is it?

I then bring out a bag of Doritos and give it to her as she widens her mouth surprise.

Hana Doritos?! I just ran out of some too! Thanks so much!

(Y/n) It's the least I can do for you after coming over to help me. And plus that's one thing I've learned about you, you're a Dorito gremlin.

Hana Right about that! Anyways since you gave me a gift I'll have to give you one too..

(Y/n) You don't have to-

Hana Yes I do now close your eyes!

I close my eyes and wait until I hear some moving and feel something slightly wet on my cheek. I then open my eyes and see Hana giving me a.. uh.. kiss on my cheek. I stare in shock as Hana smiles and laughs.

Hana Well see ya!

Hana then runs out of my room leaving me shocked with a huge blush on my face...

Hana pov

After running from his room I quickly open my door and run to my bed. I grab a pillow and scream into it.

Hana Oh god he looked so cute when he's blushing!!... d-do I have a crush on him?!

I then put my hand on my heart and feeling it beating harder then it ever has.

Hana Oh god im in love.

I then stare at my ceiling thinking about him as I start to doze off.

Hana M-maybe I should get him into team meka...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

420K 25.5K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
180K 36.4K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
604K 63.6K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
241K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...