Pyaar imposible (J.JK indian...

By manan_pani_fandome

He lowers his mask and pulled the girl towards him with a jerk, pressed her tightly in his arms and connected... More

Who Is Your Son?
Jungkook Nahi JugnuπŸ˜‚

The Hoodie Guy

366 47 282
By manan_pani_fandome

Seoul, South Korea.

December 24th, 2022

Twenty six years ago on this day two beautiful souls SURESH and NEELIMA got married and after that both of them had come to South Korea and settled here.

They started their business here itself, Which is very successful now and they are in the list of top 10 business companies in South Korea.

"Neelima where is my tie and my watch and my socks? I can't find anything here and where are you too?" Shouts a man in his early 50s who is wearing a pant and shirt looking for his belongings and throwing the rest of the things here and there...

You all must be wondering that why this old man is demanding his belongings from his wife so early in the morning by shouting loudly. But let me tell you that all Indian husbands are like this only. always dependent on their wives.

So come let's get to know this gentleman first.

Drop a comment if you are SRK fan too.

MR.SURESH KAPOOR

He is the owner of Kapoor Industries which is one of the top 10 companies in South Korea. He is also very famous amongst ladies because Despite being 52 years old, he still steals the hearts of girls with his looks.
He is very funny and romantic type of person, he loves his family very much and can do anything for them.

A beautiful woman comes into the room after hearing her husband's incessant yelling and gets shocked seeing her husband's artwork which he had done by throwing all the things here and there.

"Oh God what happened Suresh? Why are you shouting so early in the morning and why have you made this room into a junkyard? You know very well that all the helpers of the house are on leave, so why are you increasing my work? When will you grow up you giant kid?" She takes out his things from the cupboard and also gives him a handkerchief. "After I'm gone, you'll yell at me again for this" She looks at him with a tight smile and is about to leave but only then Suresh pulls her towards him and places his hands on either side of her waist.

By the way, you people must have guessed who is this lady?
But let's get to know some more things about her.

I know i'm filmy.

MRS. NEELIMA SURESH KAPOOR

She is a 49 years old women... she owns some NGO ...she is sweet and very kind women.... she loves her family alot and she is very protective towards them

"How do i grow up When I have a beautiful women who has wounded me with her murderous beauty for twenty six years" He confesses and nuzzles his nose in the crook of her neck

She blushes after listening to his words.
"I know i am gorgeous but Suresh leave me, we are not teenagers anymore... Have some shame we have two grown up daughters in the house, What if they come and sees us like this ? What will they think haa?" She slapped him over his biceps and pushed him.

"So what if they saw us romancing? And what do you mean by we are not teenagers anymore ? Didn't you heard that song TU ABHI TAK HAI HASIN OR MAI JAWAAN"(you're still lovely and i'm still young) He hummed the exact same lines from an very famous old indian song and stares at her with a naughty grin

She slapped her forehead "Haye waheguru kya kru mai is admi ka" (Oh god what should i do with this man)

He starts laughing and releases her from his arms. "By the way where is My pyare bache? hasn't they woken up yet?" Saying this, he starts moving towards his daughter's room, but only then his wife speaks.

"They got up at seven in the morning and went outside, they  were saying that they are going to buy gifts for the kids. One of them even asked each and every child in the orphanage to make a list of what they wanted for Christmas." She says this very proudly with a smile on her face, she goes to the dining table and pulls a chair to sit on it.

"Oh! That's good." He also smilingly goes to the dining table and sits in front of his wife.

After having breakfast, both of them go to the kitchen with their own plates and put their plates in the sink.

He is about to put on the apron when she stops him.. "Today it's my turn to wash the dishes remember?" she extends her hand

He smiles because he knows that she will not listen to him, so he leaves the kitchen by handing over the apron to her.

Actually they have given leave to all their helpers because
Even if their workers will not express this to them but they know very well that everyone has to celebrate Christmas along with their family.

Coming out of the kitchen, he is about to pick up his coat and put it on when the doorbell rang.

He thinks that his daughters will be on the other side of the door but only then he remembers that they has another key to the house.

he puts his coat right there on the sofa and goes to open the door

When he opens the door and is shocked to see the people infront of him
Then he hears the voice of his wife who was asking him who is at the door?

"Why don't you come and see for yourself? I am sure you will be surprised too.." He speaks loudly and starts smiling widely looking at the people in front of him

Neelima gets confused after listening to her husband and starts coming outside after washing her hands with water and cleaning them with a handkerchief.

"Just 2 minutes, you will not even guess. how happy she will be seeing you guys.." He says this to those people and touches the feet of an elderly woman in her early 70s standing in front of him.

He was about to invite them inside when he heard his wife's voice again from behind.

"Maasi maa...?" Suresh can feel the pain behind Neelima's voice...The pain that you feel when you are away from your loved ones...

Neelima walks towards the old lady and hugs her first... "Aap kaha thi itne saalo se aapko pta hai maine aapko kitna miss kia hai ?" (Where have you been all these years? Do you know how much I have missed you?) Saying this she hugs her aunt more tightly. She can not tell how happy she is to see all three of them here.

After good amount of time she leaves her aunt and her eyes fall on two people standing behind her, Tears welling up in her eyes because those two people standing behind is best friends of Suresh and Neelima, who were also their college mates in America.

"Hyunbin... yejin...." As soon as she sees her best friends, she quickly hugs them both together.

"Where were you both all these years? You know there was never a day when we didn't miss you both but You had disappeared after your marriage.
Do you know how many times we tried to contact you? You didn't even come to our wedding.And now suddenly after so many years? Is everything alright? And both of you were settled in America, weren't you?..."
She is so happy to see them after so many years that she didn't even realize that she is still holding all three of them at the door.

But Suresh can understand how emotional she is at this time because both of them are not only her friends but also her family.
But he can't let her keep them standing at the door all day

"Neelima you can ask all these questions inside the house too? Or do you have to do all the stuff m talking at the door?" Suresh puts his hand on Neelima's shoulder and asks her to let all three of them inside the house.

"Oops I'm sorry. come lets go in now all three of you." She wipes away her tears and moves inward.

"How are you bro?" Suresh puts his one hand on his best friend's shoulder when they all start going towards the living area.

They all sit on the couch and start talking.

—————————————-

Scene Changes

Starfield COEX Mall
Gangnam-gu

The mall is decorated from all sides and a huge Christmas tree in the courtyard of the mall was lit up with lights. Due to Christmas Eve, there is a lot of crowd in the mall, many people has brought their children. Some children were riding an electric toycar, while some others were enjoying with Santa standing near the Christmas tree, Everyone is busy with themselves and enjoying.

"Hello...?" A girl comes out of a toystore with her phone on her ear and lots of shopping bags in her hand

"Beta where are you ? What time are you coming home?" The person on the other end of the call asks.

"Told you I was in the mall with Aditi... I was buying toys for the kids! we're about to get out of here.." Saying this, she starts looking for her friend with whom she had come here..

"Ok come soon we are waiting.." Saying this the person on the other side of phone hangs up.

"Where did she disappear now?" As soon as she disconnects the call, she puts it in her pocket and starts searching for her friend.

"Khushi.... Here" She turns back when she hears her name...She sees Aditi standing in front of a snack store, Who is seen holding twisted potatoes in one hand and waving her other hand in the air so that Khushi can find her in the crowd

"Hayee waheguruji" (oh god) She slaps her forehead with her hand. "Kya kru mai is ladki ka? (what should i do with this girl)
She quickly goes to Aditi and hits her on the shoulder.

By now all of you must have recognized that who is this girl? But still let's know a little more about her.

Khushi kapoor
whose age is 25
And is a medical student. Just a month ago, she has taken her admission in Seoul National University (SNU) and before that she was in India from the time of her birth. And the rest of the things you will know about her in the coming chapters.

"Look at you... You have started eating again? haven't you eaten a while ago?" She looks at her with questioning eyes.

To which Aditi smiles showing her teeth and swallows the food and says.. "Hey but it's been half an hour since I had breakfast.... and after being hungry for so long this little delicate girl shouldn't have some light snack too?" She puffs up like a little child and looks at Khushi.

"Oh God, her drama has started again.." She mumbles.. "ok ok i am not telling you anything... and if you are done with your *light snack* then shall we go now?" Khushi asks.

"No, I have asked them to packed it even for eating at home." Aditi speaks casually.

Khushi looks at her incredulously

"Let's go." Aditi wraps her hand in hers and starts walking

"Hmm." Khushi hums and starts walking

"Acha sun... taani ka call aaya tha and kal uske boyfriend ka birthday hai or vo uske liye ek surprise party de rahi hai and we are also invited..." (Well listen... i got a call from taani and Tomorrow is her boyfriend's birthday and she is throwing a surprise party for him and we are also invited) Aditi says while eating her twisted potatoes.

"Boyfriend..?? Uska toh breakup hogya tha na last week ? Toh ex ke liye surprise party kyu?.." (they had broken up! wasn't it only last week? Why she is throwing a surprise party for her EX?) khushi asks confused.

" arey baba no.. he is still her Ex. she's throwing party for her new boyfriend.. his birthday is tomorrow..." She throws the twisted potatoe's stick in the dustbin and wipes her hands with a wet tissue and speaks.

"New boyfriend? when did this happen? and why i don't know about it?" Khushi asks her with wide eyes.

"Arey You know her, don't you, she is just like that. new lover every week " aditi says casually and chuckles.

Khushi nods her head and goes inside the lift.

—————————————————————

A black Mercedes Benz AMG GT63
enters the parking lot, 2 boys come out of that car who had covered themselves with full clothes. and both has masks on their faces...because of which nothing can be seen except their eyes.

both start moving towards the lift,

In both of them, a boy who is wearing a white hoodie is walking while talking to the other boy.

He does not pay attention and as soon as he hears the sound of the lift, he starts talking without looking in front and starts going inside.

that's when his shoulder collides with someone...Because of which all the shopping bags in the hands of the other person he collides with fall on the ground.

He sees that he bumped into a girl and the same girl's lipstick get on his hoodie, which ruined his clothes.

"Arey kya kr rahe ho? Andhe ho kya? Or am I invisible.." (what are you doing? Are you blind? Or am i invisible) The girl speaks without realizing that the boy does not understand Hindi at all.

"Arey khushi tu hindi me kyu bol rahi hai use hindi kaise smjh aayegi tu india me nahi hai.." (Hey Khushi, why are you speaking in Hindi, how will he understand Hindi, you are not in India) Aditi whispers in her ear.

"Andha mai nahi andhi tum ho" (i'm not blind but you are) The boy retorts and the mouth of both the girls remains open in shock.

"tum dekh ke nahi chal skti look tumne mere kapdo ka kya haal kia?" (Can't you see? Look, what did you do to my clothes?) He snorts and tries to remove lipstick marks from his clothes.

"See, our bags have also fallen down due to collision, so it is your fault as well and you too were not walking looking in front of you.." (english) khushi comes to her senses when she hears Aditi speak

She was about to say sorry when that second boy spoke.

"Look, don't blame my friend, it was your friend's fault, now whether you accept it or not." (korean) That other boy comes forward and stands between his friend and Aditi.

"Why are you putting your leg in the middle? Are you even understanding things?.. Hindi is far away, I feel that you don't even understand English properly.." Aditi tries to put him down which makes both the guys angry.

"Don't you think you are talking too much? You have no idea who is he? when you know..." The hoodie guy said and is about to complete his word when Khushi comes in between.

"Wait, I accept my mistake, i am sorry and here you go.." She hands the money to the guy in the white hoodie.

"what is this?.." He looks at that money and speaks through gritted teeth

"Can't you see? She is giving money because your clothes got spoiled because of her lipstick.." Aditi speaks and starts rolling her eyes, "What happened? Did she pay a lot? Never mind, keep it and eat something good today...and if.." Before Aditi can say anything else, Khushi makes her shut up.

"Shut up Aditi leave it" After speaking to Aditi, she looks at the boy and says "Please get a new hoodie! This lipstick mark probably won't go and i am sorry again" Saying this, Khushi holds Aditi's hand and starts leaving from there with her bags.

"Wait..!" Khushi stops as soon as the white hoodie man speaks so she turns and looks at him confusedly.

The boy walks up to her with long strides and snatches one of her shopping bags and tears a plushy out of it.

Aditi puts her hand to her mouth and gasps, and looks at Khushi.
The boy throws the toy down and scratches it under his feet and takes out his wallet from his jeans pocket...

"Take this! I am sure that in this much money 10 such toys will be bought and still if the money is saved then eat something from it..." He gives money in Khushi's hand with a tight smile. He turns back and puts his hand on his friend's shoulder.

The friend of the guy in the hoodie gives him a high five and they both head towards the elevator.

"Iski toh mai...." (I am going to.....) Aditi starts going after them but Khushi stops her

"Wait..." khushi speaks... "isko tu nahi ab mai btati hu" (No you will not, I will tackle him now) Aditi can clearly see how angry Khushi is as her face is red with anger.

"Oyeeee..." (hey) she calls out to him.

The boys turn back

Khushi also angrily takes long steps and stands in front of both of them.

"I am sorry but i have to do this because you've hurt my ego" Saying so, Khushi bows down with a wicked smile, and before he could think anything, she wipes off all the lipstick on that guy's hoodie.

When Khushi came in front of his face and looked at the boy, she could clearly see that his eyes were blood red. But now she can't stepback.

She touches her lips and feels that there is still some lipstick on them.... "Oops, there is still some lipstick left on the lips, please allow me.." She is about to go back to cleaning her lips with his clothes.

But the boy catches her hand which is moving towards his clothes and And what he did after that totally shocks his friend and those two girls.

he lowers his mask and pulled the girl towards him with a jerk, pressed her tightly in his arms and connected his lips to hers.

The boy left her after biting her lips... "Aaj itne mein hi chod raha hu.... (today i am leaving you with this only) But after today don't ever show me your face... Otherwise, your lips won't even be able to apply lipstick.."

Before Khushi could react or see his face, he pushes her back, pulls his mask back up and angrily drives away with his friend in the same car.

To be continued...

Hi army my name is Shivani
Check out my bio if you want to know more about me.
This is my first attempt to write an bts ff and English is not my first language so please do correct me if you find any grammatical mistake i will edit it for sure and if you are an writer too then please do support me by giving this fanfiction an shoutout in your book

Please do vote and comment
It gives me a lot of boost
Please do share your opinions aswell about this chapter

I love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.1K 37
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
102K 3.7K 46
She bit her lip to prevent her moans while he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. " Shh" he whispered from behind. "You don't want us to get cau...
8.7K 398 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
96.7K 3.7K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...