COME, BURN WITH ME!

By YukixHarish

PROLOGUE A twisted love story of KARISHMA SINGH and HASEENA MALIK which begins with the immense hatred in th... More

1. THORN IN THE LOVER ~
2. DEFEATED BY LOVE ~
3. BEFORE YOU CAME ~
4. I AM NOT YOURS ~
5. I KNOW NOT~
6. LIGHT AND MYSTERY~
7. TILL THE DUSK~
8. LET US BE ONE~
9. A LIGHT UNIQUELY YOURS~
10. FLIGHT OF LIFE~
11. TAKE MY HAND~
12. WHAT IS IT?~
13. ONCE UPON A ONCE-SELFISH SOUL~
14. THREE FRIENDS~
15. LOVE IS A FIRE THAT BURNS UNSEEN~
16. TO WHAT DEPTHS MUST WE SINK~
17. UNITE THE DIVIDE~
18. HEART TO HEART~
19. A RED, RED ROSE~
20. BUTTERFLIES UPON THE WIND~
21 JOURNEY TOWARDS UNKOWN~
22. SHOW ME THY PATH!~
23. LOVE AND VERSE~
24. TWO HEADS, ONE HEART~
25. I HAVE DREAMED ~
26. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (I) ~
27. LOVE COMES QUIETLY (II) ~
28. HOW DO I LOVE THEE? ~
29. STANDING BEFORE THE PATHWAYS OF LIFE~
30. THE EDGE OF LOVE ~
31. I HEAR THE CALL~
32. PLAYFUL FLAMES~
33. FIERY FLAME OF LOVE~
34. WE HAVE NOT LONG TO LOVE~
35. LOVE AFTER LOVE~
36. LOVE IS NOT A WORD!~
37. WHEN THE LAST WIND BLOWS~
38. SEIZE ME!
40. A LOVE TOO FAIR TO DIE~
41. FROM THE FIERY ORB OF LOVE~
42. HEART TO HEART~
EPILOGUE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

39. STRINGS OF LOVE ~

2.2K 189 16
By YukixHarish

Ignore the mistakes and happy reading guys 📚😊.

____________________________

Karishma slid her hand behind Haseena's back and pulled her closer and sucked her cheeks and then placed kisses on her eyes. Haseena tightly hugged her while karishma securely wrapped her arms around her.

"I LOVE YOU", confessed haseena in between her sobs.

"I LOVE YOU MORE... FROM OUR EXISTENCE TO THE EXISTENCE OF US AND THAT TOO AGAIN AND AGAIN!", confessed back karishma.

Karishma gently broke the hug and lifted haseena's chin and made her look into her eyes and whispered, "Hamne kabhi nhi socha tha ki hamdono aise milenge aur..."

While haseena's heart was at it's utmost pace and the tantalizing touch of karishma's warm breath on her bare skin was captivating her more.

Karishma gently cupped Haseena's face and put her forehead against hers and continued whispering seductively, "aur...?"

Haseena had already surrendered herself under her spell! Karishma traced down her finger along the outline of her face to finally seizing haseena's nape. Haseena promptly leaned back. Karishma slowly brushed her lips up and down the side of her neck which teased haseena even more.

"Mm-hmm...", lightly groaned haseena.

Karishma slowly ways up the neck and playfully nibbled on her earlobe, torturing and soothing her at the same time! Haseena was lost in her effect. Karishma's love making was making her defenseless with every passing moment.

Haseena gently brushed her arms against karishma's and tightly entwined her fingers with hers and quickly hugged her deeply, hiding her flushed face! Haseena's blush was a genuine sweetness that karishma had been craving for!

For karishma, the heat in the haseena's hug was welding sparks, weaving theirs soul in a way of forever bond!

Meanwhile for haseena, the strong arms of karishma were telling that they were one... body, mind and soul! In that moment of being closed, she felt more awake... more alive than she had been in so very long.

Karishma gently removed her glazing scented hair from her neck and quickly placed a trail of warm kisses all over nape. "Haa...ah", a moan escaped from Haseena's mouth. Haseena couldn't resist her luring charm anymore, so while karishma was busy playing, she quickly filled water in her palm and splashed it upon karishma.

"Ugghhh... hasu ye kya kiya aapne... itni thand mein paani kyu daala hmpr?", irritatedly, breaking the hug asked karishma brushing away the water from her clothes.

Haseena chuckled seeing karishma irritated, she said in between her laughs, "hame tang krte hue to aapko bahut maja aarha tha... ab hamari baari h... "

"...pahle pakariye hame... phir aage baat krte h!", and finishing her statement she just vanished.

Karishma chuckled too adoring her childishness and announced loudly, "...agar hamne aapko dhoondh liya na hasu phir jaane nhi denge yaad rkhiyega!"

Haseena was hiding behind a tree trying to control her uneven breath and her racing heart. She had never experienced anything like that before. She was both afraid and excited simultaneously. She was smiling and blushing in her own thinking of her proximity with karishma when suddenly she was astonished hearing, "...bas aise hi ham aapke gulam ho chuke h hasu... ab is dil ko aur saza mat dijiye!"

Haseena tried to run again but karishma held her wrist and pulled her into her embrace again and not leaving any chance to let her escape!

"Ab kaha jayengi aap?", whishpered karishma in her ears.

Haseena broke her pause and whishpered back, "Jaha aap le jaye!" and then she kissed on her cheek and turned away her face to hide her blush.

Karishma made her look into her eyes. In her gentle blush was the poem of her soul... her blush made karishma's heart rushing... so sugar sweet! She took haseena's hand and slowly lifted it to her mouth... gently pressed her lips into the back of her hands. Haseena's blushing was a kind of flowering, the sort of pink that brings champagne roses to the imagination!

Karishma tucked haseena's hair behind her ears followed by a berry red rose!

"Kashu... ye...", haseena was half way her speaking when karishma placed her finger on her lips and shushed her, "shhh..."  and whishpered in , "My love for you blossoms everyday just like rose!"

Karishma pulled her even closer by her waist... covering the distance that felt like an eternity.

Haseena's lips were softly parted and their breath syncing with each other's. Karishma placed a wet kiss on her forehead... eyelids... her nose.... her cheeks.... trailing it to her jawline. These touches were sending shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. Karishma sucked her jawline giving her evident love bites.

"Aahh... kas...shuuu!", moaned haseena in pleasure in her hold!

As karishma licked and sucked her mole haseena lost her sanity and bent down and captured karishma's lips without losing any further moment! For a moment karishma was surprised as she didn't expect this sudden move from haseena but then she reciprocated too.

She smiled in the eyes and then tightly wrapped her arms around each side of haseena's waist and pressed her harder against herself! While haseena placed her one hand on the side of her face and tangled the other into her hairs gently pulling them.

Karishma tiptoed while knotting her fists in haseena's shirt. Karishma tried to speak, "hasu...", but then rest of her words were lost against her mouth.

They were kissing like crazy... as if there is no tomorrow. Karishma licked, sucked and bit haseena's lower lip making her groan in her mouth. Then soon she softly brushed her lips... instantly soothing the bite.

Haseena's tongue slid in her mouth, gentle but demanding... entangled with that of hers fighting for breath... making feel like every inch of her body was dissolving in hers. Haseena's fingers gripped her hairs pulling her closer. Their veins were throbbing and heart... exploding.

Karishma has never wanted anyone like this before. Ever!

In her embrace the world stopped still on its axis. There was no wind, no time, no cold. Haseena felt her body press in, soft and warm. This was the love she'd waited for and prayed for. Always! A love like this was to be cherished for life.

They pulled away from each other for a moment. They looked into each other's eyes... catching for breath.

They were blushing looking at each other... as if complimenting each other's eyes... the delicate sweetness of their soul!

Karishma pecked on her lips and forehead and they walked back home holding and lost in each other.

____________________________

Haseena was soaking karishma's warmth while sitting in her lap and resting her head on her shoulder while karishma was busy nibbling haseena's earlobes. Haseena gasped and mumbled, "Mmm...mh!"

"Kya hua hasu?!", whispered karishma while letting out a warm breath on haseena's neck. Haseena gasped again.

"Kashu... sone chaliye na hame neend aarahi h!", requested haseena with closed eyes feeling her every touch on her bare back.

Karishma tightly entwined her fingers with that of haseena and then whispered while rubbing her cheeks against hers, "thori der... aur hasu..."

Karishma paused as she felt the tension between them. Haseena being totally intoxicated under the influence of karishma's heating gaze.

Just an inch back haseena managed to stop herself and then lifted her eyes up and intently looked into karishma's eyes, seducing her harder than ever and then asked gasping sharply, "aur... aur kya kash...u!"

While karishma has already tranced beyond this universe. In that moment all that she was aware about was to seize her lips again.

"Mat rokiye na hame hasu!", desperately pleaded karishma through eyes while looking back into her eyes.

"Ham to kab se khud ko aapko saup chuke h kashu!", replied back haseena.

Their eyes were talking out their heart!

Karishma leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on haseena's forehead and secured her into her embrace tightly while Haseena was just living the moment!

Next Karishma took haseena into a gentle and sweet lip lock... satisfying their restless soul!

They parted away and then smiled back to each other and slept hugging each other. Both of them were inwardly thanking universe that it turned circumstances this way so that they ended up being together... and it couldn't have been any better than this way!

____________________________

It was a cold winter night... when cold winds sweep the earth and extremely biting and chilly! When even the corpses feel better to be inside their coffins.

In such a surrounding, ammi was restless... she was worried about haseena... that how will the villagers react when they'll know that haseena is going to perform the rituals of the puja. Ammi hadn't shared about this to anyone as she didn't want to stress out haseena over these matters.

While ammi didn't find peace while lying down in bed she thought to take a walk in the balcony.

She was fighting with her own thoughts when she suddenly heard light footsteps crunching the dry grasses along the lawn. Since it was a winter night, the sound echoed more while the haze in the surrounding blocked the clear view of the lawn.

Ammi waited there for some more time but then when no one showed up then she left too!
____________________________

"Tujhe kaha tha na... koi shor nhi hona chahiye?"

"Aage se dhyan rkhenge!"

"Aage... aage to tab aayega na jab ham bachenge... agar usse phle ye budhiya hame dekh leti to saara kiye karaye pe paani phir jaata!"

(Nodded)*

"Tune tasveer le li h na?"

(Mumbled)*

"Sunai de kam se kam itne jor se bol!?"

"J..ji... ji!"

"Theek h ab chal nikalte h yaha se... isse pahle koi aur ullu jag kr yaha aajaye!"

(Shadows vanishes in the mist!)

____________________________

That is it for this part guys.
Do comment your views!
Bye 👋  milte h next part mein.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 424 12
Like everyone, Karishma and Haseena also dreamed of their share of a fairy tale, standing the test of times the love story powered through the ugly o...
5.1K 418 13
Hi guys! Its a kareena story with many secrets which is vampire story..Haseena still dont know about her powers..how will she react when she get to k...
34.9K 7.2K 63
This is a romantic story between Haseena Malik & Karishma Singh with some psychological thriller twists & turns. To know more read inside. *I'm not p...
88.2K 8.6K 47
Hey! this is my first kareena love story with alot of mysteries , twists n turns , romance and a lot of suspense 🤫 . So please give it a try . pe...