Art Book/Random Shit

By keesws_

Medium quality art i drew Ummm requests open ig? Idrk i prolly wont do ur request bc im too busy being a simp... More

Dio getting yassified
Kira slaying
Itty bitty doppio
Mukuro
decora kei angie
Rohan
WHO MADE SPEEDWEED SAD?!?!?!
I got a new sketchbook!!

my anxiety gremlin (rikiel)

10 0 0
By keesws_

He may look stupid and be stupid but does not stop me from loving him

(Just a lil story i wrote idk)
Ugh names blurred to protect me besties🫡

One day J** was walking along the Saharah Desert when she saw an ox. Her attention was immediately drawn to the ox's hard, hard horns.

She tried to deepthroat the horn, but choked instead when the ox turned away and impaled C******. J** laughed maniacally. So did the ox.

After that, they became besties. J** even bought them matching cowboy hats (they were bright pink).

One day, J** and the ox went past R*****'s restaurant, Cookie Porn. However, there was a McDonald's next to it, and she went there instead. Fortunately for R*****, M**** was there, and she went inside and purchased a machine gun. Although the machine gun had no ammo, S************* gave M**** some bullets.

M**** went inside the McDonald's and asked for a Pokemon Kids Meal, but the worker said they no longer sold that. M**** was T R I G G R E D.

She pulled out the glock and shot everyone in the facility, saving the ox for last. Once M**** had shot the ox, she had a stroke and died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
842K 39.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...