Meera ~ anvaar-e-illahii

By Rosesandbutterfliess

Back in the 15th century when the times were tough and the kings were ruthless blossomed a beautiful love sto... More

author's note
MEERA
ASHAR
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The End
announcement
update

Chapter 14

8.8K 567 37
By Rosesandbutterfliess

Meera felt like she couldn't breathe. He had a strong grip around her neck and waist while his lips moved on hers making it impossible for her to move around.

She felt the sensations all over her body as he sucked on her lips slowly and gently. His hands moved all over her back making her moan.

His hand fisted her hair tightly as his lips sucked hers. She was stuck to her place as her eyes closed because of its effect.

Moving her hand upwards she placed her palm on his chest to create some distance because she needed to breathe. Breaking the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Hume khane ka intezar rahega"

(I will wait for my food)

Placing a wet kiss on her lips he went out of the hammam.

She sat down and took a deep breath to calm down. The proximity always made her feel nervous around him.

She shook her head to remove these thoughts from her mind. Looking around she found herself arone in the bath. She moved out of the hammam and got ready in a lehenga.

She wore a white embroidered lehenga, adorning it with some simple jewellery. Coming out of the dressing area she saw Shabana waiting for her there.

"It's good that you are here Shabana. I will cook for baadshah today. Please take me to the kitchen"

"Ji malika aaiye"

(Yes Malika. Please come)

They both started walking towards the kitchen as meera looked around while they walked through the huge corridor.

On one side it has rooms and the other side opened for the common garden. It was filled with flowers, pigeons and rabbits.

I would come here in the evening to pick up flowers for my chamber.

Just then they reached the kitchen.

"Aadab Malika"

(Greetings Malika)

The head chef said.

"Greetings head chef. I will cook the food today."

"Jaisa aap kahe Malika. Ye hai Soha, ye aapki madad karegi"

(As you say malika. This is Soha, she will help you)

He pointed towards a middle aged woman. She came forward and greeted her.

Meera started cooking and soha helped me by providing her with the spices. She made Bhindi ki kalonji, Baati Chokha, Chawal ki puri and soya methi aloo, Dahi Bade and kheer.

"Bring this to the common dining area. Today everybody will eat together"

The helpers arranged the food items in the common dining area. She always had food in my chamber but today she cooked food for everybody so it's better to eat with the family. She thought.

Calling an attendent she told him to call Ashar.

"Jaiye baadshah ko khane ke liye bula lijiye"

(Go and inform the king that the food is ready)

His whole family was in the sultanate for the wedding. Even his sister's husband's family had come for the wedding.

All of them came and settled at their seats. His mother came forward looking at the table with a smile.

"Meera beta aaj aapne khana banaya hai?"

(Meera have you cooked the food today Chile?)

"Ji ammi"

(Yes ammi)

"Subhanallah. Aap janti hain hume hamesha se hindustani khana khane ka shauk tha."

(Subhanallah. Do you know I always wanted to eat Hindustani food)

She smiled as she settled down. His bua gave her a glare narrowing her eyes and sat on her seat.

Ofcourse she has a problem with me.

A few moments later ashar came and sat down. Everybody greeted him as he signalled her to sit beside him.

"Aaye Meera aap bhi nosh farmaiye"

(Come Meera, you also have your food)

She sat beside him as the attendents served the food. As he was about to take a bite his aunt spoke.

"Tahariye Ashar."

(Wait Ashar)

He stopped as everyone looked at her being confused.

"Aaj khana aapki begum nai banaya hai toh isse pehle ki aap use chake aapki begum ko use chakhna hoga"

(Your wife has cooked the food today so she will have to eat it first)

"Rasul kisi kya zaroorat hai. Meera bhala khane mai kuch kyu milaegi?"

(What is the need of it rasul. Why would Meera do anything to the food)

"Baat tumahari Bahu ki nahi hai, baat baadshah ki hifazat ki hai. Aur ye toh kanoon hai ki jo khana banata hai vo use chakta bhi hai"

(The motive behind this is not your daughter in law rather it is about Ashar's safety. And there is a law here that the one who makes food will have the food first)

Meera felt uncomfortable sitting there listening to his aunt constantly taunting her for making food.

"Bua iski koi-"

(Bua there is no ne-)

Ashar spoke up but she stopped him in between. She held his hand signalling him to not say anything.

"Nahi koi baat nahi. Hum chakte hain pelhe. Bua sahi keh rahi hain"

(No it's ok. I don't have a problem eating it.)

She ate every item with a piece of chapati, while all his family looked at her with sad eyes. Ashar could feel his body going rigid as he closed his first to control his anger.

Looking at ashar for a moment she saw anger in his eyes.

He looked pissed. Is he angry with me for cutting him off or at his aunt. I don't know but I hope this lunch ends well.

He closed his eyes as he found her looking away from him. His glare turned towards his aunt who was normally eating her food as if she didn't do anything. Looking at Meera her bent towards her ear and whispered..

"Behad lazeez hai"

(It's delicious)

She looked at him with a smile thanking him. Turing her face around she his aunt glaring at her.

I get it. She really hates me.

A few moments later everybody stood up and went away. His mother came and gave her a box.

"Meera beta rasul ko maaf karna. Vo jaldi he narazgi bhul jayengi. Tum befikr raho. Ye lo, ye tumahari pelhi rasoi ka tohfa hai."

(Meera child please forgive her. She will accept you soon. Take this, this is your gift)

Saying this she went away. Meera gave the box to an worker to keep it in her chamber as she also stood up and washed her hands.

Niharika came and they went to the garden together. It was getting late in the afternoon. The sun was about to set.

"I am going to keep this in the chamber"

Niharika said and went away taking the flowers as she stood there for sometime with thoughts clouding her mind.

I have been away from home for more that a month now, but I feel happy here. Although his aunt doesn't accept me she stays away and I'm thankful for it.
I don't understand the reason. Maybe I'll ask ammijaan about it someday.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't realise a presence beside her. Something touched her hand as she looked around and saw ashar standing there.

He held her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Aapne aaj jo kia vo munasif nahi tha"

(You should not have done what you did today)

"Baadshah if it is a practice I don't have a problem doing it. I am not embarrassed. She is your aunt and there is nothing wrong if she cares for you"

He didn't look convinced just nodded his head and looked towards the sunset.

A few moments later she said.

"Should we go now it's getting late"

He nodded and started walking towards their chamber still holding her hand.

...

Vote and comment guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 16.1K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
165K 5.6K 34
Till Series: Part 3 Highest Rank #6 "I'm going to be a queen! Bow before me, sister." Her sister smirked. Ada held her head high. She will not bow to...
943K 52.3K 53
Meera had a happy life, she never felt sad about her poor economic status or complained about working hard to support herself and her mother. Her li...
2.2M 130K 65
•Completed• *Read only if you can accept the grey shade of life* The Kazi was called in, a few prayers were read in a tongue unknown to her and then...