πΏπ‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’

Autorstwa Hareem_awan

π‘†β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦~~ WiΔ™cej

A/N
𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑀 π‘†π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦!!
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‡π‘€π‘œ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ πΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑖π‘₯
π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ πΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
πΏπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑁𝑒𝑀 π‘ƒπ‘™π‘œπ‘‘!
π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘
π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ

π΄π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

1.2K 66 13
Autorstwa Hareem_awan

𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑗𝑒𝑛𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑖
𝑌𝑎 𝑡𝑢𝑗ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎
𝑂𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑖

♥♥♥♥

"Kya kr raha hain?" Putting her hands under her chin a smile formed on her lips while she looked at her husband with adoration in her eyes, who was doing something on his laptop since morning.

It's been a week since they married. Things were going just like what Mehwish thought. Having a husband who doesn't look at her, praise her when she gets ready for him or makes his favorite food for him, or talk to her... she often thought that her husband had vowed to not talk, like not at all but who was she to complain? At least when she chats he only hears her out.

She knows it has been only one week and in one week her husband won't get any feelings for her. So just to spend her time well she did the only thing she always wanted to do and was eating her husband's ear out, taking care of each of his things, do his every work without him saying. Oh and not to forget the forehead kisses that she give him when he was sleeping.

"Nothing," Zeyan said in a low voice without looking at her as he time to time tap on the laptop board like he was getting impatient. He bit his lips and tried to focus on the movie that he was watching rather than focusing on his wife. Who had sworn to mentally disturb him? His little wife had been running in his mind all of the damn time and he could do nothing to stop thinking about her. No matter what he is doing she always manages to stay in his mind and that thing was starting to frustrate him.

He doesn't want to think of her. She was only his wife his responsibility nothing more than that. Her taking care of him was something very new to him. Something he secretly enjoyed. No one had to take care of him like that even his Dada didn't. His little wife treat him like he was a baby, not a grown man.

He was getting used to her being around him. He felt restless when she didn't come infront of his eyes and that was scaring him.

Mehwish frowned and looked at the screen only to see a movie playing on the screen and her mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Kya matlb nothing? Laptop pa movie dakh raha hain or keh raha hain k nothing? Haww muh pa jhoot bool raha mera? Sharam krain chotti si bewi k muh pa jhoot bol raha hain" Opening her eyes wide she dramatically moved her hand and pointed at the screen while staring at him with her eyes and mouth open.

"Demagh nai khao." Zeyan glanced at her hand and slightly shook his head at his dramatic wife,

'She would never change.'

"Main to khaon gi or apka nai khaon gi or kis k khaon gi or waisa bhi paka keh rahi hun apka demagh k taste acha nai hona q k ak din main maar k do char jumla bolta hain or aisa hona nai chaya main to itna chup kabi na behtun aisa... Waisa itna chup q rehta hain?"

Pausing the movie Zeyan closed his eyes and take a deep breath his head was hurting since the morning and he didn't want to snap at her, but his wife's loud voice and nonstop talking were getting on his nerves.

"Mera hissa ki batain ap jo krna aa gaye hun." Mumbling to himself he played the movie again while Mehwish sit probably in front of him and fold her arms over her chest as she looked at him.

"To ap khud jo nai bolta... Ap bola karain main chup kr k suna kron gi." She grins at her idea and wiggles her eyebrow at him. Zeyan shook his head at her suggestion and stop the movie after thinking about something.

"Kaam krain gi ak?" Mehwish raised her eyebrow at his sudden request.

"Han g q nai kron gi, ap koi kaam dain or main na kr-."

"10 minutes k liya chup ho jao bus." Mehwish mouth shut at his request as she tried to glare at him. Keyword: tried but she couldn't do that not when her husband was looking all Shareef to her.

"Sirf 10 minutes?" She stayed quiet for a few seconds before asking. He 'hmm' in response to which she nodded her head and sit on her side and sigh in defeat.

'Apna mehbob ki bat talna wali wo kon hoti thi?'

"Okay~~."

Right after ten minutes, Mewhish speaks.

"Ab bool lun?" Zeyan mentally groan and tugged his head and ignored her which didn't go unnoticed by his wife as a little disappointment fell over her making her blink her eyes from getting them wet.

When Zeyan didn't say anything for a while she put her head against his shoulder and mumbled.

"Isko band kr dain na. Mera sa batain kr lain." When mehwish didn't get any response from Zeyan she winced and put her hand over the laptop and tried to close it.

"Bus bhi kr jayain mehwish." His voice came out hard as he glared at her hand on the laptop and pushed her hand away from it making Mehwish's heart drop.

"Per..."

"Ab apki muja awaz bhi na aya ai samjh? Bolna ha? to bahir ja kr sab k saar khayain kisi ka or muja... jayain bus yahan sa..." Her heart tugged at the glare he was giving her. She bit her lips while looking down at her lap and sit a little away from her and murmured in a soft voice.

"Aisa to baat na karain..."

"Leave." Mehwish bowed her head and slowly get up from the bed while hiding her face from him and wearing her slippers and walked out of the room while Zeyan stayed still in his place and shut his laptop and rubbed his hands over his face feeling frustrated and angry at himself for lashing out.

Guilt started to build inside him as he saw a tear drop from her eyes. He stand from the bed and look at the place where she was just sitting.

"Well done Zeyan, well done."

♥♥♥♥

"Tera to lagta hai demagh he kharab hai. Uspa gussa krna ki wahja jaan sakta hun?" Abdullah said and shook his head like he was disappointed and he was! His best friend had gone crazy. Congratulations! And now he needs a world-class lecture.

To say he was surprised to see his friend at 11 pm in front of his house. Recovering from his shock Abdullah glared at his friend and step aside to let him explain why he was at his house at this time when he should be beside his wife!

Zeyan only stared at him blankly look not knowing what to say. While Abdullah controls the urge to strangle him at his stare.

"Ab do jawab q kiya aisa tum na? Or muja ya maat kehna k saar dard ki wahja sa tum na usko danta hai boht acha sa tuma janta hun main. Kis baat ka nakhra dikha raha ho tum?"

Zeyan wanted to say, confess that his wife had taken a place in his heart but then he decided against it.

"Wo mera baba ki pasand hai." After a while, in complete silence, he said that but soon regretted it.

"Bullshit tum na apna baba ki pasand ki larki sa shaadi nai ki apna dada ki pasand sa shaadi ki hai or bara aya tum apna baba ki baat manna wala ya sirf tum na dada k ak baar kehna pa han ki hai. Tum na unko ak baar bhi khud sa 'Na' kaha hai? K muja ya shaadi nai krni." Abdullah rubbed his forehead and stared at his friend in disappointment. Even Zeyan felt disappointed in himself.

"Jab nai kaha to kya musibat hai tumhara sath?" This time Abdullah said in a soft voice and sit infront of him waiting for him to say something but Zeyan stayed quiet to which Abdullah released a sigh.

"Chalo shahbash get up and get out of my house or jab tak tum apni bewi ko mana nai laita apna sarra hua chehra na dikhana." He grabbed Zeyan's arm and forced him to stand.

"Pagal ho?"

"Han bilkul chalo ab jao. Beghum ko itni dair naraz nai krta pata nai kab sa naraz ho gi bachari bhabi mari, main do din phala na ata or tumhara behavior na dakhta to muja to pata he nai chalna tha k janab kr kya raha hain." Abdullah grabbed Zeyan's coat and throw it on his face. And pushed him out of the house while Zeyan stay stunned in his place not believing the fact that his best friend kicked him out of the house.

"Or han maat samna ana mera jab tak bhabi nai maan jati." And with that Abdullah closed the door in his face making zeyan stared at it in disbelief as a breath left him.

♥♥♥♥

Mehwish Pov:

Closing the bathroom door behind me I was stuck in my place when I saw Zeyan sitting on the bed I looked away from him and put the towel in its place before standing infront of the mirror and starting to dry my wet hair.

I bit my lips and forced myself to stare at only myself. It's been four days since I stop talking to him yet he never bothered to make it up and to be honest I was expecting him to at least... Say something. Was I asking too much?

I was just a little bit hurt nothing else and I know that I will be back to myself in one or days. So making this a big deal was useless.

"Raat ko tayar rehna bahir dinner k liya jayain gain." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him dumbfounded.

"Hain? Aisa acanak? Khariyat." Turning around I asked and stared at him while he put his watch on the side table, he sit on the bed and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Kya hai? Ab pouch bhi nai sakti kya?" I glared at him for not answering me. It seems to me that my not talking to him for four days did not bother him at all or even if it did he was great at not showing it.

"Mehwish just be ready on time."

At diner:
Third- person pov:

Mehwish glared at him from time to time and force the food down her throat. To say she was damn hurt but her dear and lovely was doing nothing but stayed quiet in his place. She thought he was going to start a conversation with her or say something after all she was wearing his favorite color, Black. But he did nothing! Just one glance and then looked away! Was that fair?!

On the other Zeyan awkwardly eat in his place waiting for his little, talking creature to open her mouth and say something but she was oddly quiet making him wonder if the food she didn't like. He bring her out to make it up to her but she was not saying at all. And at that moment Zeyan's regret grew more for scolding her.

He was used to her talking to him all the time now she was not even saying a little thing.

Mehwish looked up when Zeyan cleared his thoughts and said.

"Khana pasand aya?" Mehwish blinked her eyes and bit her lips and stop herself to not facepalm.

"G."

Silence...

After a few minutes, Zeyan again asked hoping after that she would start talking.

"Kuch or chaya?" She stopped eating as her urge to smile but she looked up at him and shook her head.

"Nai ya kafi hai."

Silence.

Zeyan put the fork on the table and stared at his little wife who was continuously silently eating much to his dislike.

"Ap baat q nai kr rahi?"

"Kya baat kron?" Mehwish looked at Zeyan but soon avert her eyes as he was staring directly at her making her heart skip a beat as her face heated up at the sudden attention-getting from him.

"Apka pass kuch bhi nai baat krna ko?" Zeyan eyes widened a little as he couldn't digest the fact that Mehwish, his little talking creature got nothing to talk about.

"Nai, apko he masla tha mera bolna sa is liya ab chup hun." Mehwish shrugged her shoulder and looked at the table and smile a little,

'Ab itna to mera haq ha na k thora sa nakhra kron.'

"Muja kabi bhi apka bolna sa masla nai tha." Zeyan stared at the invisible spot and said in a low voice which mehwish barely heard. She would have missed it if she was not paying attention to him.

"Ap bolti hui muja achi lagti hain." Her mouth fell open and a breath left her as her cheeks warmed and she stared at the person sitting infront of her not believing that HE was saying this.

"Ap red nose main payari laag rahi hain." Her eyes widened as her inner self fanned her face while mehwish felt the loss of words.

"H-ha-hain?"

"Apko mera pa yakeen nai?" She looked up and their eyes meet making her lower her eyes as her hands started to shiver in nervousness.

"Nan- nai mm-mera matlb tha k..."

"Ap khana khayain ghar chal kr main apki sari batain sunun ga bhi or apko he bus dakhun ga bhi taka ab apko shikayat k moka na mila."

At that moment she wanted nothing more than for the ground to open up and swallow her whole so she could hide from his gaze. While a small smile formed on Zeyan's lips as his little wife's whole face turned red to his amusement he thought his little wife was quite shameless after her everyday night gestures.

He tug his head and chuckled, he know if his talking creature finds out about it that he knows what she does every single night she would feel more embarrassed

The ride from the hotel to home was filled with Mehwish nonstop talking as she keep telling about how her days went and how she talks with her best friend each and everything while Zeyan patiently listen to everything she said like it was the most interesting thing in this world. And Zeyan this act made Mehwish fly in the seventh cloud.

Before walking into their room they both went to Dada's room and sit there for a while after saying goodnight Mehwish was the first one to go into their room. And stand infront of the dressing table and stared at herself.

Her whole face had a beautiful glow as the whole event replay in her mind making her smile widely. The door of the room opened making her stare at her husband. With whom she was madly in love.

She walked toward him with a huge smile as Zeyan watched her every move and stayed in his place while his wife come closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much for the beautiful night Zeyan... Its mean alot to me." And placed a kiss on his cheek and stand back.

With a satisfied sigh, Mehwish was about to turn around when Zeyan wrapped his arms waist and pulled toward him. Her back hit his chest as Mehwish stilled in her place, her smile long gone as her heart started to beat at 180 speed.

His breath fanned her ear and neck making a shiver run down her spine. Silence filled in the room.

"Ap- ap kya kr raha hain?"

"Nothing." And placed a soft kiss on mehwish's earlobe making her jump from her place but his whole tighten on her as Zeyan turned her around.

"Zeyan..."

Zeyan 'hmm' and put his forehead against hers and take a deep breath letting him at ease. He looked at his little talking creature trembling a little in his arms.

"Ap... Ap thora sa pi- picha khara ho jayain plz."

"Q?"

"You are standing very close to me."
Came a whisper from Mehwish.

"No, I am not," Zeyan said in a low voice as Mehwish stared at his shirt collar not knowing what to do but still whispering and pushing her hands on his chest to stand a little away so she could breathe easily.

"Yes, you are."

What he was doing... It was illegal!

Zeyan smiled at her weak attempt from getting away from him. He was enjoying the feeling of her standing this close to him and wondered why the hell he didn't do this before.

Pressing her into him completely his eyes were smiling, and looking at her trembling in shyness. She was drawing him with her twinkling eyes.

"Apki bolti q bund ho gaye?" Zeyan bends a little making her shiver as she felt his breath on her cheeks she moved her head a little and place her over his shoulder to hide her face from his. She felt this feeling of helplessness while being in a cage in his arms.

A mixture of warmth and tenderness enveloped her, a mist of his closeness fogged her mind completely.

"Mam-mai. Um... Ap..." Mehwish forgot what she wanted to say. She forgot all her words. How could she stay in her right mind when her husband was standing this close to her?

"Apko yaad hai k Nikah ki raat apna kya kiya tha? Am thinking to proceed that further." Saying that he pressed his lips on her cheeks giving Mehwish a heart attack. She was not ready for this and his gestures were not helping her to calm down. He smiled softly while moving back tightening his arm.

Her brows furrowed and she looked up in the confusion about what he was talking about. But before she could say something Zeyan lean forward as he made her breath stuck in her throat. Pressing his cold lips on her warm ones taking good time to just feel their softness.

He wanted to feel them since the first time Mehwish placed them on his cheeks. He kept thinking of her in more than sane ways a person could. She was his wife and still, he was keeping himself in check.

In a dizzy swing of haze, Mehwish grabbed him by his arms as she didn't trust her legs by then. His hold was nothing but a sense of protection around her.

With a swift change of intensity, he couldn't stop himself from devouring her lips harshly. Something evolved in his mind as he parted her lips in a strong bite making her yelp in delight, sending a crazy quiver to her body.

She had never felt like having such emotions that made her hold him tightly.

The Stillness of the air was witnessing their passion for each other. They were in each other's arms after a long wait and how could they be done with each other in some small time? timed each other, feeling deep emotions rushing in their minds, and devoured every taste. It was their first step in unlocking their desires.

♥♥♥♥

𝑢ℎ𝑚 𝑢ℎ𝑚 𝑇𝑎𝑑𝑎??

𝐺𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑛 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟ℎ 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖
😂😂

𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑘 𝑗𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑘ℎ𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑘𝑜𝑖 𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝑟𝑜𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝐼𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎ℎ 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑜 𝑔𝑖 𝑡𝑎𝑏 𝑡𝑎𝑘 𝑖𝑠𝑖 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑘𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛.

𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

58.7K 1.7K 11
Collections of one shots on sandhir
85.2K 3.8K 48
collection of desi short stories ❀️
2.4K 199 6
Short Stories of Anuseena ❀️
11.4K 779 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.