Alien Hero of Kuoh (Male Ulti...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N Hyoudou is the younger twin brother of the biggest known pervert in Kuoh Academy, Issei Hyoudou. However... More

Bio (Rewrite)
Harem (Rewrite & Updated)
Harem Part 2 (Rewrite)
Prologue/The Girls on the Bridge (Rewrite)
The Date/It's Hero Time!
The Nun/A New Member
Familiar Forest/Training
Meeting 2 Maids and a Fried Chicken
Training/Learning about the Talk
Rating Game/The Harem Begins
After Party/Meeting Cousins
Kiba's Past/Football Tournament
Meeting The Exorcists/Reunion with Old Friends
Stopping a War/Meeting the Elf Fairy Reject
Stopping Kokabiel/Ultimatrix Vs Excalibur
Summer! Swimsuits! Danger!/Meeting Azazel
Meeting the White Dragon Emperor/Open House Begins!
The Other Bishop/My Junior's A Vampire?!
Meeting the Archangels/Faction Meeting Begins
Leaders' Summit/Attack Of The Old Satan Faction
Predator Vs Prey/Alliance Formed

The Ultimatrix's True Power/The White One Arrives

3K 52 52
By WLiquidGaming

Scene: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"We see Echo-Echo and Issei as they were both walking towards Kokabiel as Ddraig was still powering up Issei."
Ddraig: <Boost!>
Issei: 'Not yet.'
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!>
"The boosts then reached it's limit as Issei then notices this."
Issei: I'm ready, bro!
Echo-Echo: Do it, I'm not going to hold back on this Elf Fairy Reject!
Issei: *puts his hand on Echo-Echo's left shoulder* Boosted Gear, Gift!
Ddraig: <Transfer!>
Echo-Echo: *to Kokabiel as his power was rising rapidly* Kokabiel, you won't harm anyone in this city! Now while we're around to say anything about it! *his aura was flaring like wildfire*
"Everyone there was surprised to see how powerful Y/N's aura was and how much power he was releasing."
Issei: Bro?!
Asia: W-Wow...
Kiba: I can feel his aura and power all the way out here.
Kokabiel: *laughs* That's some good and powerful aura that you have there! That's the power of the Ultimatrix wielder, Y/N Hyoudou. I see your as gifted as the previous wielder of the Ultimatrix, Ben Tennyson.
Echo-Echo: Enough talking! *hits the badge on his chest as he then turns into Heatblast*

Heatblast: Heatblast! Now, it's time for you to burn! *conjures up two very large fireballs, then combines them into one even bigger fireball* Begone! *sends the fireball towards Kokabiel*
"Kokabiel just took the attack like the madman that he is."
Kokabiel: Excellent, wielder of the Ultimatrix, successor of Ben Tennyson!
Heatblast: Shut up!!! *sends torrents of flames at Kokabiel* Haaahhhh!
Kokabiel: Impressive! Very impressive! *laughing like the madman that he is*
"Heatblast soon began to feel drained as his power-up from Issei then began to wear out. He then went on one knee as he was panting hard. Then, he de-transforms back to Y/N as this surprised everyone."
Issei: Bro! *runs towards him with Rias and Sona*
Rias: Love!
Sona: Honey!
"Sona then puts Y/N's head on her lap as she lets him rest on it as this made her, Rias and Issei worried for Y/N, then Rias saw Akeno about to send another attack towards Kokabiel."
Rias: Akeno!
Akeno: Lightning! *sends it towards Kokabiel, who blocked her attack with his wings*
Kokabiel: *from behind his wings* You dare try to stop me, wielder of Baraquiel's power?
Akeno: Do not... associate me with that name!
Issei: Baraquiel?
Xenovia: He's a leader of the Fallen Angels.
Raynare: He controls lightning, hence his alias, "Lightning".
Issei: Lightning...
"Akeno stops firing her attack at Kokabiel as she was feeling tired and was panting hard as well. Kokabiel then unfurls his wings as he laughs at Akeno."
Kokabiel: *laughs at Akeno* You actually deferred to the Devils. *to Rias* You've got a very interesting family, Rias Gremory. The Red Dragon Emperor, the wielder of the Ultimatrix, a remnant of the Holy Sword Experiments, and Baraquiel's daughter!
"That revelation surprised everyone."
Issei: Huh?!
Xenovia: What?!
Irina: She's... the daughter of Baraquiel...?
Issei: Akeno-san is... the daughter of a Fallen Angel?!
Y/N: Akeno... *sees the sadness in Akeno's eyes as something awoken inside of him, it was his inner rage as he was feeling his strength returning back to him*
Kokabiel: *to Rias* Rias Gremory... I see that you like to collect junk, just like your brother.
Rias: *grits her teeth at what Kokabiel said* I won't allow anyone to ridicule my brother, our Satan. And above all, words towards my servants must be punished by death!
Kokabiel: *flies down to the ground, while being supported by his wings* Then kill me, sister of a Satan, master of the Welsh Dragon, King of the wielder of the Ultimatrix, Crimson-Haired Princess of Ruin! You're facing your sworn enemy! Only a coward would let this chance slip by!
Y/N: *said from behind her* Hey, you cocained out Elf Fairy Reject! *everyone looks at him*
Rias: Love?!
Y/N: You keep on insulting my Rias and my Akeno, two of the many girls that I love, and for that, I'll show you what happens when you mess with the Gremory family... *activates his Ultimatrix as Echo-Echo's hologram appears* By beating the hell out of you! It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then transforms into Echo-Echo*

Echo-Echo: Echo-Echo!
"Akeno blushes when Y/N called her his Akeno as this made her heart skip a beat."
Kokabiel: *summons a light sword* Are you out of your mind?
Echo-Echo: I guess, I am! But, that doesn't mean that I don't have enough power to defeat someone like you! *duplicates into clones as they all ran around Kokabiel*
Rias: No, Love!
Echo-Echo's: *running around Kokabiel* Echo Chamber!

(But replace the bomb with Kokabiel.)
Kokabiel: Fool! *knocks the Echo-Echo's away*
Issei: Hey, Elf Fairy Reject! *jumps up from behind Kokabiel* Don't forget about us as well! Prepare to meet the power of the Red Dragon Emperor! Balance Breaker!
Ddraig: <Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!>

Issei: Now, your toast for what you did to Buchou, Akeno-san and my brother!
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!>
Xenovia: *from Kokabiel's right side* Don't forget that you're also...
Irina: *said from Xenovia's side* ... dealing with us!
Kiba: *goes towards Echo-Echo and helps him up* You okay, Y/N?
Echo-Echo: *takes Kiba's hand as he helps him up* Yeah, I'll live. We need to help Issei, Xenovia and Irina.
Kiba: *nods* Yeah, but how?
Echo-Echo: Kokabiel can't move that much since, I broke off his right leg earlier and he's using his wings to help him stand up. Since, he can't move that much, because he only has one leg left, let's overlap him with attacks.
Kiba: So, same plan like before? *Echo-Echo nods at him* Okay, let's do it.
Echo-Echo: We're going in with the same plan, but with a little changes. *to Skurd* Skurd, I'm going to need you to turn Echo-Echo's arms into Swampfire's arms, then Echo-Echo's legs into XLR8's legs, plus also give me Big Chill's wings.
Skurd: So, were going to go on the offensive, eh, dear boy?
Echo-Echo: Of course, after all, we need to take down this cocained out Elf Fairy Reject once and for all.
Skurd: I'm in with your plan, dear boy. Let's do this.
Echo-Echo: Let's go!
"Xenovia and Irina attacks Kokabiel from behind with their swords as Kiba charge towards him from his front. Skurd then turned Echo-Echo's arms into Swampfire's, his legs into XLR8's and also gave him Big Chill's wings on his back as he alongside Issei flew towards Kokabiel. Kokabiel got into a sword lock with Xenovia, Irina and Kiba as Echo-Echo and Issei then flew towards Kokabiel. Echo-Echo sent a flamethrower towards Kokabiel as Issei sent a bunch of Dragon shots at him, but Kokabiel tanked the hits as he then taunts Xenovia, Irina and Kiba."
Kokabiel: Oh? Attacks from both Holy, Demonic and Holy Demonic Swords? As well as attacks from the Ultimatrix wielder and the Red Dragon Emperor? Excellent!
Koneko: *from above Kokabiel* Gotcha.
"As Koneko tried to attack Kokabiel from above, Kokabiel anticipated this and knocks her, Xenovia, Irina and Kiba away with his wings."
Echo-Echo: Koneko-chan, Xenovia, Irina, Kiba! *gets seeds from his arms, then he throws it towards them making vines that caught the four of them*
Issei: *to Kokabiel* You're going to pay for that, you bastard!
"Issei in his Balance Breaker charges towards Kokabiel with his left arm reeled back, then when he was close to Kokabiel he tried to punch him, but Kokabiel caught his fist."
Kokabiel: *to Issei* The strength that you possess is very interesting, Red Dragon Emperor. You may be the most interesting opponent that I've ever fought against, besides the Ultimatrix wielder.
Issei: You just shut up and die!
"Issei tried to punch Kokabiel with his other fist, but Kokabiel caught that as well and knocked him back towards the others as Echo-Echo caught him."
Echo-Echo: Bro! *catches Issei* I got ya! *sets him down*
Issei: Damn, his strength and power is no joke.
Ddraig: {He's much more experienced in battling than you or anyone else here, Partner. Of course he's that powerful. He fought in the Great War before and a fight like this is very easy for him.}
Issei: So, he's just toying with us?!
Ddraig: {Yes, he thinks that all of you are beneath him and are very weak.}
"Kokabiel then uses his two light swords to do a massive light slash and sent it towards Echo-Echo, Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina and Kiba. Skurd turned Echo-Echo's left arm into Diamondhead's arm as he made a barrier for him, Issei and Koneko as they went towards her to shield her from taking any damages. Irina, Xenovia and Kiba used their swords to block the slash, but it was a little too much for them as it knocked them back and injures them as they were panting hard."
Kokabiel: *looks at Echo-Echo and the others* Still persisting? Give me your best shot!
Kiba: *stands up, wobbly* Sword Birth! *stabs his sword into the ground as Swords of Betrayal appeared around Kokabiel and went towards him, but he blocks it with a bunch of magic barriers*
Kokabiel: *to Kiba* Oh? Is that the best you can do? *destroys the swords with his wings*
"Kiba then, charges towards Kokabiel and tried to strike him from the front, but Kokabiel caught the blade of his sword with two fingers. Kiba summoned another Sword of Betrayal and tried to strike Kokabiel on his other side, but Kokabiel caught that as well."
Kokabiel: Fool!
Kiba: I'm not done yet! *summons another Sword of Betrayal, but this time he was holding it with his mouth as he then did a successful slash at Kokabiel's face*
Issei: All right, Kiba!
Saji: He just went full-on Roronoa Zoro on him!
Raynare: Nice job, Kiba-san! *treating a panting Rias as Kalawarner was treating a panting Akeno as Mittelt went with Asia to treat Koneko*
Kokabiel: *holding his face* You... *fires a light blast towards Kiba, but Xenovia with the help of Echo-Echo who still had XLR8's legs arrived just in time in front of Kiba as Xenovia destroyed the blast with her Durandal*
Issei: *feels his power being drained more* Dammit! My power is being drained more and more... I can't keep my Balance Breaker for much longer!
Kokabiel: *to Xenovia and Irina* I'm surprised that you're still fighting after losing your master.
Irina: What?
Rias: *to Kokabiel* What are you talking about?
Xenovia: Kokabiel, why did you say we've lost our master?!
Kokabiel: Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell.
Xenovia: Answer me, Kokabiel!
Kokabiel: *laughs* Of course, I almost forgot! I'm stirring up a war, so there's no need to hide anything! In the Great War, the four Satans died, and so did God!
"This made everyone there shocked at the revelation."
Xenovia: I-It can't be.
Irina: But, that's impossible...
Rias: God is... dead? You're crazy!
Sona: But, how?! Such a thing has never happened before!
Kokabiel: The war brought an end to all Satans and many High Class Devils, as well as most lower Angels and Fallen Angels. Pure Angels, could no longer produce, and there are very few pure-blooded Devils.
Asia: There's... There's no way!
Kokabiel: All three factions needed to rely on humans to survive. The leader of the major factions- Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils- concealed God's death to make the humans, who believe in God, survive! *Xenovia, Irina and Asia all fell on their knees*
Xenovia: *in disbelief* Liar. Liar!
Irina: *in disbelief as well* That can't be...
Kokabiel: That doesn't matter to me, though. What I cannot truly bear is that after the deaths of God and the Satans, we decided that the war was no longer meaningful! I can't bear it. I can't bear it! They told us to lower out raised fists! We would've won if we'd kept on fighting! That asshole Azazel even proclaimed there'd never be another war. Unbelievable!
Asia: *to Kokabiel, as she was in absolute disbelief* If the Lord is gone... then where is His love coming from?!
Kokabiel: Heh. Michael's doing a good job. He's taken God's role in leading both the Angels, and the humans.
Xenovia: Archangel Michael...
Irina: ...is substituting for God?
Xenovia: Then... we were...
Kokabiel: As long as the system is working, prayers, blessings, and exorcisms should work, at least to some extent.
Asia: *tears started to fall from her eyes* N-No... That can't be true...
Kokabiel: Oh? You don't like that? Well, let me tell you something far more interesting. Before God died, he went to Ben Tennyson and put his Celestial body into the Ultimatrix, so that if another war were to happen, the next wielder can stop it from happening.
Sona: *her eyes widened at that as so did everyone's* But, the current wielder of the Ultimatrix is... *looks at Echo-Echo, who had his limbs reverted back to normal as he fell on his knees about finding out that he has a part of the Biblical God in his Sacred Gear* Honey...
Echo-Echo: 'I-I have a part of God in my Sacred Gear?!'
Asia: *looking at Echo-Echo, wide eyed* D-Darling, has a part of God inside of his Sacred Gear...?
Kalawarner: Then that would make, Honey...
Tsubaki: ...part God.
Issei: *to Skurd* Skurd, did you know about this?
Skurd: *shakes his head sideways* No, I didn't. It probably happened after Ben left me in the Familiar Forest.
Kokabiel: There has, however, been a decrease in the number of people who believe in God. With the absence of an entity to maintain the balance between the holy and the demonic, anomalies such as the Holy Demonic Sword are bound to happen. The two elements that should never come together. I'll end this war how it was supposed to end... and take your heads as souvenirs!
Akeno: *to Rias, who was clearly shaken up* Rias.
Rias: Again. Again, I refused to let go of my dignity, and I...
"Rias was cut off by a supersonic scream that was sent towards Kokabiel startling him and everyone else."
Echo-Echo: Shut up!
Rias: *looks at Echo-Echo* Love?!
Echo-Echo: *stands up* Your little complaints are no reason to destroy our homes and our friends! And... *a green aura started to surround him* And I'm... I'm going to stop you from destroying the place that we call home! I won't let you or anyone else stop me from doing so!
Kokabiel: *laughs* Stop me? How are you going to do that, when I've already beaten all of you to the point of exhaustion?
Echo-Echo: I don't care even if I have to use all of my energy or even my life to beat you! I'll stop you with the power that I wield!
Kokabiel: And how are you going to do that, Ultimatrix wielder?
Echo-Echo: Did you forget the Ultimatrix's main ability? It's already in the name of my Sacred Gear, but I'll clear it up for you, because... There's a time to go Hero and there's a time to go... Ultimate! *hits the badge on his chest as four spikes came out of it as Echo-Echo then changed into a much more different form*

Ult. Echo-Echo: Ultimate Echo-Echo!
"His new form surprised everyone as this made everyone who knew about this feature/ability of the Ultimatrix surprised to see it with their very own eyes."
Tsubaki: *surprised* N-No way...
Akeno: It's real?!
Rias: I thought that was only a myth about the Ultimatrix!
Sona: So, it was true after all...
Kokabiel: The evolutionary function that the Ultimatrix has. *grins* So, you plan to defeat me as a Hyper-Evolved Sonorosian? So interesting. Very interesting! Come and relieve me of my boredom, Ultimatrix wielder!
Ult. Echo-Echo: Gladly. *aims his hands at Kokabiel and fires a supersonic blast towards him, sending him towards a bunch if trees*

(But Gwen isn't there and replace Kevin with Kokabiel)

"Everyone else was surprised to see the power behind this form of Echo-Echo. Kokabiel then came out of the trees and flew up into the air."
Kokabiel: *feels the damage from the attack that Ult. Echo-Echo did to him* Just from one attack, caused this much damage? What are you? Who in the world are you?!
Ult. Echo-Echo: Listen carefully, Kokabiel, because I ain't going to repeat this after I already said it. I am Y/N Hyoudou, a pawn of Rias Gremory, fiance of Sona Sitri, the successor of Ben Tennyson, and the wielder of the most powerful Sacred Gear in existence, the Ultimatrix! And the person that is going to defend this town and defeat you!
Issei: *grinning from behind his helmet* My brother is so cool!
Kiba: That he is and the things that he's saying...
Koneko: ...are all true. That's, Y/N-senpai for you.
Akeno: *looking at Y/N, with a very visible blush on her face* Yeah, that he is. 'His kind and caring nature made it hard not to fall in love with him. He doesn't even care if I'm half-Fallen Angel, he just cares about me for me.'
Sona: *gains confidence* That's right. We haven't lost yet.
Rias: *gains confidence as well* We haven't lost unless we give up. *to the members of the ORC* Let's follow Love's lead!
Issei, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt: Yes, Buchou!
Sona: *to the Student Council* Let's follow their lead as well!
Tsubaki, Momo, Saji, Tsubasa, Ruruko, Reya and Tomoe: Yes, Kai-chou!
Kokabiel: *laughs a little* How dare a Low Class Devil like you send me towards trees! How exciting. This is exciting, kid!
Ult. Echo-Echo: Really? Because, I haven't even begun to break a sweat.
Kokabiel: *flies up* Then, come at me, Ultimatrix wielder! *summons a bunch of light spears and sent them towards Ult. Echo-Echo*
Ult. Echo-Echo: So, predictable. *blocks and shatters the light spears with his supersonic sound waves*

(Replace the Taydenite with the light spears and replace Kevin with Kokabiel)

Kokabiel: Oh? You blocked all of those? Let's see if you can handle this! *summons a very large light spear and throws it towards Ult. Echo-Echo*
Ult. Echo-Echo: Child's play. *sends two supersonic sound disks to the light spear and shatters it*

(Replace the tank with the very large light spear)

Kokabiel: You impress me, boy. You're really helping me relieve my boredom!
Ult. Echo-Echo: Less talking and more fighting.
Kokabiel: Then, fight me head-on!
"Kokabiel and Ult. Echo-Echo then charged at each other and clashes with one another. Unknown to them, it's that someone was watching their fight."

Scene Change: Outside of Kuoh Academy
"We see a male teen with silver hair as he was sitting under a tree as he was watching the things that were happening inside of Kuoh Academy."
Silver Haired Guy: It seems like the Ultimatrix wielder is giving that warmonger a challenge.
??? (Albion): {Yes, and it seems that Ddraig's current host also unlocked his Balance Breaker and has done well against Kokabiel.}
Sliver Haired Guy: Looks like it and we may be able to end your and the Red Dragon's rivalry, Albion.
Albion: {I'm actually excited to fight alongside him again instead of fighting against him. Our stupid rivalry has gone on for far too long and it's time that we end it. *to the Silver Haired Guy* Vali, I think that we should go in and help them soon, otherwise the Ultimatrix wielder might kill Kokabiel.}

Vali: Yeah, let's do that, Albion. It's such a shame that Azazel couldn't come and see this with his very own eyes.
Albion: {Yes, this might've been another step for his research. Also, he might've gained an interest in the Ultimatrix wielder as well.}
Vali: Well, let's go in and give them a helping hand soon. I'm interested to see how the Ultimatrix wielder will defeat Kokabiel.
Albion: {I am interested in how he does as well.}
Vali: 'Let's see how you fair against Kokabiel, Ultimatrix wielder. I'm interested in how you do against this warmonger.'

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"Ult. Echo-Echo sends his supersonic disks towards Kokabiel and blasts him with it's supersonic sound waves. Kokabiel got knocked a few meters away as Ult. Echo-Echo bolted towards him. Kokabiel sees this and sends a bunch of light spears towards Ult. Echo-Echo, but he shatters them again with his supersonic sound waves."
Ult. Echo-Echo: *in a hand lock with Kokabiel* Give it up, Kokabiel. Your war will never happen. I'm also giving you one last chance to stand down and-
Kokabiel: Stand down? Stand down?! My war will happen and I will make sure that this town and all of you will be destroyed and there's nothing that you can do to stop me!
Ult. Echo-Echo: Then, you leave me no choice. *knocks Kokabiel away with his supersonic sound waves* I'll try to make this as quick and painless as I can. *sends two supersonic disks towards Kokabiel as they duplicate and surrounded him* Sonic Doom!

(But replace Kevin with Kokabiel)

Kokabiel: *in pain from the supersonic sound waves* Ahhhhhh!!!!!! *falls to the ground, unconscious*
Ult. Echo-Echo: *walks towards Kokabiel* This is what you get for not only threatening to start another war, but also for threatening to hurt my friends, my family and the girls that I love.

Scene Change: Outside of Kuoh Academy
"Vali sees what Ult. Echo-Echo was about to do ad he then stood up and summons his Sacred Gear."
Vali: We should get in there before he kills Kokabiel.
Albion: {Yes, I agree.}
Vali: Balance Breaker!
Albion: <Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!>
"Vali got clad in his Balance Breaker armor as he then flew above the school."

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy, courtyard
"Ult. Echo-Echo made one of the supersonic disk from the side of his face go towards Kokabiel's face as he plans on finishing Kokabiel off."
Ult. Echo-Echo: One more should do it.
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): *said from above* Don't kill him, Ultimatrix wielder. I still need to bring him back to Azazel.
"Everyone then looks up to look for where the voice came from as they then saw someone from above covered in a blinding white light come down and shatters the Taydenite barrier that surrounded the school. The blinding white light then died down and revealed a man clad in white draconic armor. This man was the White Dragon Emperor."

Ddraig: {So he has finally come.}
Issei: My body! I can't stop shivering. Who the hell is that?! Wait, those wings I've seen them before! *remembers what Ddraig showed him during his training with him* Those wings are the Divine Dividing! He's the White Dragon Emperor!
Xenovia: *wide eyed* The Vanishing Dragon?!
Ult. Echo-Echo: What does the White Dragon Emperor want with us?
Sona: What are you after, White Dragon Emperor?
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): *points to Kokabiel* I'm here to bring that warmonger and that priest over there back to Azazel. *points to Freed as well*
Rias: The Red Dragon Emperor doubles it's host's power and gives it to someone, while the White Dragon Emperor halves it's enemy's power and gives it to it's host.
Akeno: The legends are true. But, their abilities are still no match for the unfathomable power that the Ultimatrix has.
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): Kokabiel has stepped too far out of his league. So, Azazel asked me to bring him back. So, please Ultimatrix wielder, don't kill him and let Azazel decide his fate.
Raynare: *to the White Dragon Emperor* You're working with our father?
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): *looks at her and nods* Yes, you are correct about that one.
Ult. Echo-Echo: Well, if he sent you here, then he must be serious about stopping Kokabiel. *his supersonic disks returned back to him* Go ahead and take him back. I'm done with him and also make sure to tell Azazel that he better make sure that bastard gets what's coming to him.
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): *nods* Will do, Ultimatrix wielder.
Ult. Echo-Echo: Oh, before I forget. *kneels down and unleashes supersonic sound waves underground to the magic circle destroying it* There, we won't have to worry about our town being destroyed now. *stands back up and starts walking back to the others*
"The White Dragon Emperor then picked up Kokabiel and went towards Freed and picked him up as well, but before he could finish what he was doing, Ddraig spoke to him or more accurately the entity inside of his Sacred Gear."
Ddraig: {Ignoring me, White One?}
Rias: Ddraig, what are you?
Albion: {No, I'm not, Red One. I was actually impressed by how your host handled himself against Kokabiel earlier. Him and the Ultimatrix wielder both possess very high potential.}
Ddraig: {I guess this is one of the best times for us to speak. So, I would like to say that I'm ending my rivalry with you from now on, Albion.}
Albion: {What a coincidence, I was actually about to say the same thing to you, Ddraig. So, from this day forth our rivalry is no more and we can be allies?}
Ddraig: {Yes, it seems so. Well, I look forward to working with you from now on.}
Albion: {I feel the same way, Ddraig.}
Rias: The Red and White Dragon Emperors meet, but they ended their rivalry and made amends with each other.
Sona: Them being allies, plus working alongside Honey, sounds like the dream team in the whole Supernatural world.
Skurd: Finally, you two ended your stupid rivalry.
Albion: *to Skurd* {Ah, Skurd! Good to see you again, old friend.}
Skurd: Good to see you too, Albion.
Albion: {We have to go now, but I'll see you two later, Ddraig, Skurd.}
Ddraig: {Yeah, see you, Albion.}
Skurd: Yes, see you again soon, Albion.
"The White Dragon Emperor was about to leave, but Issei stops him."
Issei: Hey! What's going on? Who are you?
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): Isn't it customary for you to tell me your name first, before I tell you mine?
Issei: Very well, I am Hyoudou Issei.
White Dragon Emperor (Vali): Hyoudou Issei? I shall remember that name. You can call me Vali. *looks at Ult. Echo-Echo, who was watching the two of them* What about you, Ultimatrix wielder? What's your name?
Ult. Echo-Echo: You can call me Hyoudou Y/N.
Vali: Hyoudou Issei and Hyoudou Y/N? Are you two brothers?
Ult. Echo-Echo: That's right, we are.
Vali: Two brothers with powerful Sacred Gears. That makes sense. Well, I don't have time to talk right now, but I hope that we can talk to each other again soon, Hyoudou Issei and Hyoudou Y/N.
"Vali then flew back up as he took Kokabiel and Freed with him."
Sona: I never thought that the White Dragon Emperor would come.
Rias: Yes, but saving the city all goes to our beloved boyfriend and your fiance.
Sona: That is true, though.
"Ult. Echo-Echo went on all fours as he was panting really hard."
Issei: *runs over to him* Bro!
"Everyone heard this and looked towards Ult. Echo-Echo as they all went to him. Ult. Echo-Echo reverted back to normal Echo-Echo as Issei kneeled down and went out of his Balance Breaker as he puts a hand on Echo-Echo's right shoulder."
Issei: *to Echo-Echo* You okay, Bro?
Echo-Echo: *nods* I'm fine... *pants* Just going Ultimate and also fighting against Kokabiel with the little energy that I had left really drained me. *hits the badge on his chest as he de-transforms back*
Issei: Jeez, you gave me a scare there, bro. I thought that you were injured.
Y/N: Sorry, about that, bro. *lies on his back* Man, I'm so drained by that.
Issei: Well, I hope that you have a little bit more strength in you, bro, because... *points to his fiance and girlfriends running towards him*
Sona, Rias, Akeno, Tsubaki, Asia, Koneko, Irina, Raynare and Kalawarner: *running towards him* Honey!/Love!/Babe!/Darling!/Y/N-senpai!/N/N! *hugs him tightly*
Y/N: Uhugh! My entire body is in pain right now...
Skurd: Such a ladies man you are, dear boy.
Y/N: Can it, Skurd.
Kiba: Is it over? No. Somebody else has taken up that man's research. My battle is not over.
Issei: *to Kiba* Nice job, Prince Charming!
Kiba: Issei?
Issei: Oh? So that's your Holy Demonic Sword and also your Balance Breaker? It looks awesome!
Kiba: *smiles a little* Yeah, it does. But, I'm feeling a little drained because of that fight against Kokabiel earlier.
Issei: Yeah, I feel the same, but my brother is probably the most tired, since he did use a new form and also fought against Kokabiel with the little energy that he had left.
Kiba: Yeah, that brother of yours is really something.
Issei: *looks at Y/N, who was being hugged by his fiance and girlfriends* He really is and I'm proud to be his brother.
Kiba: And I'm proud to be his best friend.
Issei: *to Kiba as he sees Reya approaching them* Kiba, heads up, someone's coming behind you. *points to Reya walking towards them*
Reya: Um, Kiba-kun, could I talk to you about something?
Kiba: Oh, uh, sure?
Issei: Well, I need to go and check on Saji and Mittelt, I'll leave you guys alone for now. *he leaves and went towards Saji who was being treated by Mittelt*
Kiba: Hey, wait! Issei! *sighs as Issei left him alone, then he faces Reya* Yes, Kusaka-san? What is it that you want to talk to me about?
Reya: *blushes* W-Well, it's, um...
Kiba: Yes?
"Kiba then got surprised as he felt a pair of lips touches his. He then looks at Reya surprised as she was kissing him with her eyes closed. Kiba then closes his eyes and accepts the kiss as he kisses her back. Issei notices this from the corner of his eye and smiles a little for Kiba."
Issei: 'I'm happy that you're also happy, Kiba. You can finally let go of the pain and the burden that you've been carrying your whole life. And you also got someone that will help you in carrying it, if you can't let it go fully. Reya-san, please take good care of Kiba from now on.'
"Y/N then gets up from the ground as his fiance Sona helps him up. Then, they all saw Kiba and Reya kissing as they decided to leave the two of them alone. Saji was looking at this moment with a smile on his face, since he knew that Reya had feelings for Kiba and was happy for her, unknown to him, Tomoe was looking at him with a light blush on her face as she was smiling while looking at him. Meanwhile, Y/N was in his thoughts about what Kokabiel told him and everyone else earlier."
Y/N: 'So, not only is God dead, but I also have his celestial body in my Sacred Gear... This is a lot to take in, for me and especially for Asia, Irina and Xenovia.'
Issei: *looking at Asia, with a worried look* 'I bet Asia's frightened by what she heard earlier, especially after finding out that not only is God dead, but my brother, who is also Asia's boyfriend, has the celestial body of God in his Sacred Gear. I bet this is plaguing my brother's mind right now.'
"Y/N, then saw Xenovia pick up the broken Excalibur fragments as she was looking down while she had a frown on her face. Y/N then approaches her as Irina sees this and follows after him."
Y/N: *to Xenovia* Hey, you okay, Xenovia? You know after all of the things that just happened.
Xenovia: *looking down* I don't know how to feel. God is dead and we didn't know anything about it happening...
Irina: Xenovia...
Xenovia: *looks at Irina* Irina, Hyoudou Y/N, I apologize for how I acted towards you and the others here. It was really racist of me to judge that all Devils are the same.
Irina: Xenovia, it's okay. I forgive you.
Y/N: I forgive you as well, Xenovia. It was how you were raised. Irina, explained to me how you were raised in a church and how Devils attacked you and and killed your parents. It was just how you saw Devils growing up, because of what you saw as a child, plus, with how the church viewed Devils as evil beings it was bound to happen.
Xenovia: You have a forgiving soul, Hyoudou Y/N.
Y/N: It was how I was raised. My mother always taught me that it's better to forgive others, than hold grudges for the rest of your life. Also, how could I stay mad at a beautiful girl, like you?
"Xenovia blushes when he called her beautiful as Irina saw this and smirks a little."
Xenovia: *blushing* W-Well, thank you for your compliment, Hyoudou Y/N.
Y/N: Just Y/N is fine. You can just call me by my first name instead of using my full name.
Xenovia: I-I see. Okay, Hyo-, I mean, Y/N-kun.
Y/N: Now, that wasn't so hard, now is it? *smiles at Xenovia causing her to blush more*
"Xenovia then told Irina that they had to return to their headquarters and report what happened to their leaders. Irina agrees and left with Xenovia, but not before kissing her boyfriend. Everyone then went home as Sona, Rias and Asia, were clinging onto their fiance/boyfriend as they were afraid for him after what happened earlier."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: Kuoh Academy (Next Day)
"We see Y/N, Issei, Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt and Kiba as they were walking towards the ORC Clubhouse and when they arrived at the main room of the clubhouse they got a big surprise."

Scene Change: ORC Clubhouse, Main Room
Xenovia: Hey, Red Dragon Emperor, Y/N-kun.
Irina: N/N! Issei-kun! *glomps Y/N in a hug*
Y/N: *almost falls from the sudden hug by Irina, but Skurd helps him by giving him Four Arms' arms* Whoa there! *sees the person who glomps on him* Irina, Xenovia?
Issei: *surprised to see Irina and Xenovia there* Irina, Xenovia, what are you two doing here?!
Rias: *to Xenovia and Irina* Welcome, you two.
Issei: What's going on here, Buchou?!
Rias: Well, Issei, I want you to meet the newest Knight of the Gremory family, Xenovia Quarta. So, let's all be friends with her, all right.
Issei: Sh-She's a K-Knight? *looks at Xenovia* D-Don't tell me you're... *Xenovia unfurls her bat wings as this surprised Y/N, Issei and Asia*
Asia: Sh-She was reborn as a Devil?!
Kiba: Well, that's a surprise.
Koneko: We heard about it just moments ago, and we're still trying to digest it. *eats her chocolate bar*
Raynare: W-Wow... That's just...
Xenovia: After hearing that God was dead and he gave his celestial body to the Ultimatrix, in sheer desperation, I begged to be reborn.
Issei: Begged?!
Asia: But what about Irina-san?
Irina: I'm still a human.
Issei: *to Rias* Buchou!
Rias: I'm very glad that we have an ally who uses Durandal. She and Kiba now make up a pair of angel's wings.
Issei: You can't be serious.
Y/N: *to Issei* You should know her by now, bro. Of course she's serious about this.
Xenovia: I'm now a second year in this Academy. *to Y/N in a cutesy voice* I'll see you around, Y/N-kun.
Issei: *to Xenovia* Don't talk cute like that with a straight face!
Xenovia: I was trying to imitate Irina, but I just can't get it right.
Y/N: *laughs a little at Xenovia's attempt* Well, it's a good try, Xenovia, but next time try it without a straight face.
Issei: *to Xenovia* Are you really sure about this?
Xenovia: Now that God is dead, my life is as good as over. But should I really have sided with the Devils, who used to be my enemies? She is the sister of Satan, but did I really do the right thing? Tell me, Lord! *tries to pray, but gets a headache instead*
Koneko: I've seen this happen before. *Y/N, Kiba, Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt all laughed a little at what Koneko said*
Issei: She's a pretty odd girl. *remembers something* Oh, what about Irina? *Irina looks down with a frown on her face as everyone saw this*
Xenovia: We... Both got excommunicated. *the others gasps at what she said* I collected the four Excalibur fragments. Or rather, what was left of them. A skilled alchemist should be able to put the pieces back together into a functioning Holy Sword. Irina is more faithful than I am. After she learned of God's death she was devastated and the church left us.
"Then they felt a large amount of killer intent fill the room as they all looked towards Y/N as he then transformed into Rath as was about to go to the church and lay waste on them, if it wasn't for Raynare, Kalawarner, Asia, Irina, Koneko and Akeno hugging him and some sitting on his lap."
Rath: Where is this church that left you two?! Tell Rath, so that Rath can destroy them! First they abandoned Asia, and now, Irina and Xenovia?! Rath is going to destroy them all!!!
Asia: *hugging him and sitting on his lap* Shhh! Darling, please calm down!
Raynare: Please, Honey! Their not worth it!
Irina: That's right N/N! They're not worth it, unlike you who is worth everything!
"Rath calms down a bit, but was still growling a little, but he was still being comforted by his girlfriends."
Xenovia: *faces Asia, who was on Rath's lap as she was hugging him* Also, I owe you an apology, Asia Argento.
Asia: Huh?
Xenovia: *approaches Asia* With the Lord gone, there is nobody to love or save us. *bows to Asia* I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, feel free to hit me.
Asia: I-I wouldn't-
Xenovia: I went from being a noble wielder of Holy Swords with Irina to a heretic who broke a taboo. I still remember how they immediately started to view us differently. You must have gone through the same thing.
Asia: *to Xenovia* Xenovia-san, I'm very happy with my life right now. I may be a Devil now, but it brought me to these precious friends of mine and also my boyfriend who I love dearly. I'm very happy! *feels a hand on her head petting her gently, she looks behind her and sees that her boyfriend had de-transformed back*
Xenovia: *smiles at Asia's kind attitude* I see. I'd like to ask you a favor.
Asia: Yes?
Xenovia: Could you give me a tour of the school sometime?
Asia: *smiles happily* Sure!
Xenovia: *to Kiba* As a user of the Holy Sword Durandal, I'd like to spar with the user of the Holy Demonic Sword as well.
Kiba: I'd be happy to.
Issei: 'I don't really understand her, but she seems like a good person.'
Rias: *stands up from her seat* All right, now that we have a new member, let's get back to our club activities!
Members of the ORC: Yes, Buchou!

Scene Change: Swimsuit Shop
"We see Rias, Sona Akeno and Tsubaki as they were in the swimsuit shop looking for new swimsuits to wear."
Rias: I wonder which one Love would like. *looks at Akeno* Akeno, what do you think?
Akeno: I don't know. *takes a swimsuit from one of the displays*
Rias: You're awfully apprehensive today.
Akeno: 'Honey, would love this.'
Rias: *to Akeno, a little skeptical* You've been acting strangely ever since that last battle.
Akeno: I'm sure it's all in your head, Rias.
Sona: *giggles a little at their exchange* 'Seems like those two are competing over Honey for their swimsuit. I wonder which one of them will win? Well, it might be a close call, since they're going to have a lot of competition. And I'm one of them.' *takes a black swimsuit from the display as Tsubaki takes a pink swimsuit that she knows that her boyfriend will like*
"The four girls then tried on their swimsuits and took pictures of them and sends it to their lover."

Scene Change: Karaoke Bar, Karaoke Booth
"Y/N, Issei, Asia, Koneko, Kiba and Aika were hanging out as Kiba was outside of the Karaoke Booth talking on his phone with Reya."
Issei: *hands Asia the mic* Sing something, Asia-chan.
"Y/N's phone then rings as he then picks it up and sees the pictures of Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki in their swimsuits as this made him turn beet red."
Asia: *to Y/N* Who is it, Darling?
Y/N: *still beet red* O-Oh, it's just Sona and Rias, checking in on us.
Koneko: Y/N-senpai, your face is beet red. Are you okay?
Y/N: *still blushing* Y-Yes, I'm fine. *his phone then rings as he then went out of the Karaoke Booth and answers it* Yes? All right. I'll be there in a minute. Oh no, don't worry about it. What? You want me to bring my brother as well? No, it's fine, I can do that, but why do you want me to bring him? Personal reasons? Okay, fine, I'll come over with him, soon. I'll see you later. *ends the call*
Kiba: *just finished his call* Who was that, Y/N? Was it Buchou, Kai-chou or Akeno-san?
Y/N: No, it was one of my contracts, but he's asking me to bring Issei with me and I don't know why.
Kiba: Did he give any reason?
Y/N: No, he just said that it was personal, so, yeah.
Kiba: Not something you wanted on your day off, huh?
Y/N: *went towards a vending machine and buys a can of cola* Can't help it. He's one of my regulars, so I can't just cancel on him.
Kiba: *to Y/N* Hey, Y/N? *Y/N looks at him as he drinks his soda* I want to say... Thank you.
Y/N: It's all right. Everyone understand why you had to fight against Valper. Our comrades, our president, and the whole club all forgives you. So, no need to thank me. After all, we're best friends, aren't we? *extends his fist out to Kiba as he fist bumps him*
Kiba: Yeah, that we are.
Y/N: Oh, yeah! Care for a Pawn-Knight duet before me and Issei bounce?
Kiba: Sure, I'm fine with doing that. *stands up as he and Y/N went back inside of the booth and they did their duet as Aika recorded everything*

Scene Change: An Apartment, Somewhere in Kuoh
"We hear Y/N, Issei and Y/N's contractor as they were playing Mario Kart."
Issei: I lost again!
Contractor (Azazel): I've trained day and night to beat your brother, but I still couldn't beat him. Besides, you haven't been able to visit me a lot recently.
Y/N: I just know how to counter my opponents. Also, a lot has been going on in my life. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to visit as much.
Contractor (Azazel): It's fine, I understand.
Issei: *looking around the room* You really spent a fortune on these games, didn't you?
Contractor (Azazel): My and your brother's trip to the arcade this one time got me hooked.
Issei: Wow, you even collected all these consoles. Even the craziest of collectors wouldn't have all of this.
Contractor (Azazel): I just can't stop when I start collecting things. *smirks* People always call me a fanatic when it comes to my collectibles.
Issei: Oh? I've heard someone say that before. *Issei loses another round of Mario Kart* Ah, shoot.
Contractor (Azazel): How about another match, Devil-kun, or should I say "Ultimatrix wielder" alongside your brother who is the "Red Dragon Emperor". *unfurls his wings as Issei got surprised, meanwhile Y/N held a neutral expression* I am Azazel, leader of the Fallen Angels.

To be continued...

That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Now that Y/N can go Ultimate, which Ultimate form or forms would you guys want to see next? Tell me in the comments. That's all for now. Till next time, WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 3K 21
everyone(In Dxd But before big fight against Riser) Is Called To react to Something Incredible About One Normal And Average Student From Kuoh Academy...
54K 1.1K 14
After Vergil and Dante's death Vergils soul has been transported into the perverted boy also known as Issei. Now the son of Sparda will embark an a n...
841K 12.5K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
22.6K 323 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...