𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

24

1.1K 35 4
By angelic_writes

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Ever since we found out I am with child, Tyler has spoilt me rotten. He's brought me flowers every day and he won't let me lift a finger around the house. Today is no different, he's been taking care of everything for hours just for me.

"Aria!" Tyler says as soon as I step through the door. His face lights up when he sees my baby bump. "You look amazing."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Thanks babe" I reply. And suddenly, I feel like a cow in my maternity dress.

Tyler can tell something's wrong by the way I'm looking at him, so he takes hold of my hand and leads me into our bedroom.

Once there, he turns on the light and turns towards me. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Do you really think this dress makes me look fat?" I ask, crossing my arms over my stomach.

He laughs heartily and kisses my forehead. "No silly! You're glowing, not fat. Besides, it was your idea to wear that today."

That comment doesn't make me feel any better about myself. "It wasn't my idea. It was yours."

Tyler grins. "Whatever. Now come here." he says while pulling me closer to him.

We lay down on the bed and Tyler starts kissing me everywhere. I hate when he does this, he behaves like a dog in heat. Always wanting to have his way with me every single time.

"Stop" I say, trying to push him off me.

"Why? Don't you want me to?" He asks.

"No, I'm tired." I shook my head negatively.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm not tired. Besides, the doctor says its good for pregnant women." he replies, climbing atop me and making sure I know exactly what he means.

This is how we start every morning now. With sex, which isn't always bad, but sometimes I wish I could go back to just cuddling. Or maybe even having breakfast in bed would be nice.

"Just stop for once, I need a break. I'm tired of having sex with you all the time." I say as I managed to finally push him off me.

His facial expression changed. "You do not want to get me mad, Aria."

I shakily breathe and sat up. "Tyler please, just let this slide for once. I'm sick and tired of you wanting sex everytime. Aren't you tired? Don't you want to catch a break?"

"What's the meaning of this Aria? Do you not enjoy all the times I've had my dick in you? Just like I have mentioned, the doctor said it's good for pregnant women." I could notice him clearly getting annoyed.

"I didn't even want to get pregnant. You forced me!"

Tyler looks at me with anger in his eyes. "And when did I force you?"

"Well, you made me sleep with you more times that I can recall, before I even knew I was pregnant. You kept saying things like you wanted a baby and all that."

"So, you're telling me you don't love me anymore? That you don't want to be with me?" he clenched his jaw.

I'm scared of what will happen if I answer those questions.

"You're the only man I have ever loved, and you are the father of my child, that's enough reason to stay with you." I say, although I'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement.

The next thing I know, Tyler grabs me by the collar and pulls my face close to his. "You're so lucky you're currently carrying my child, if not, you would not like what will happen to you."

His words were so frightening, I felt my throat closing up from fear. "What did you just say?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't repeat himself.

"Don't act stupid, Aria. You heard me."

I couldn't take it any longer, so I slapped him across the face. "Fuck you!" I screamed, standing up.

And I swear, that felt good. I didn't know how I managed to muster the courage and hit him on the face, but I felt satisfied for doing that.

Tyler reaches out and pushes me back down onto the bed. "You hit me! You fucking bitch!"

I slap him again, this time harder. "I hate you! Why did you have to ruin my life? Everything has been ruined because of you! What do you want from me? To kill myself?"

"Wait, what did you say?!" He yells, grabbing my hair in a tight hold.

"I don't care what you want, but I will never forgive you for what you have done to me. You ruined my life, I was happy until you came along. Now, I'm stuck with a baby that I don't even want, and a husband who thinks I'll die if he doesn't fuck me every night. I wish I could just be alone forever." I cried hysterically, tears dripping down my cheeks.

He stares at in an expression I could not understand, but I know alot is going on in that crazy head of his.

Tyler stands up and gets dressed. "I'm going to work, do not bother calling, I will be home tonight to apologise. Stay here and relax. I promise it's going to be alright."

He leaves without another word.

I'm left sitting on the bed, crying. All I want is to be alone.

****

I hate being pregnant. I feel like a huge whale, I have no energy and I just want to be alone. I feel absolutely no connection with this child, or is it fetus in me. I feel disgusted and irritated by anything related to pregnancy, but most importantly, the hormones that are raging through my body.

I don't think I have ever felt so depressed before, and I can't believe I'm feeling this way now, when I have someone else inside me, I mean, yes, I haven't met the baby yet, but that should make me happy, right?

I'm lying on my bed, watching some television, but nothing is really holding my attention. My mind keeps wandering to the conversation that took place between Tyler and I this morning.

I can't help the way I feel, he raped me so many times, and then I find out I'm pregnant, it feels like a punishment. Even though I tried to fight him off, he still got his way, and now I feel like I'm trapped in a cage.

I feel like I can't breathe sometimes, I feel like I'm being suffocated by the weight of my belly. I feel so fat now, I can't even fit into my jeans.

I need to do something, I can't keep living like this. Perhaps, I need to talk to mom about all of this, and get this off my mind, hopefully she understands.

I pick up my phone and dial her number. She answers after two rings. "Hello sweetie, how are you feeling today? And how is the baby?"

"Mom, we are both doing fine. I need to talk to you." I begin.

My mother is quiet for a moment before she speaks. "About what?"

"I've been feeling really depressed lately, and I just wanted to tell you about it. Would you be able to come visit me tomorrow?"

She sighs. "Sure honey, I will be there around noon."

"Thanks mom, I really appreciate it."

We hang up and I lie down on my bed thinking about all the things I'm going to tell my mother.

I'll talk about the rape, the threats, how I got beaten, and everything. I'm nervous, tomorrow's the day, and I hope nothing gets in the way.

A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Ma'am, someone's at the entrance claiming to know you."

I forced a small smile. "What's his name?"

"He says his name is Tobias, I will send him away if you don't know him."

Oh my goodness, Toby. It's been so long, I can not remember the last time I kept in touch with him. I suddenly felt guilty, I am such a bad friend, he doesn't deserve me.

"Send him in." I replied.

The door opens and he walks into my room. He gives me a big hug. "Hi Aria! How are you?"

I manage to get off the sofa and give him a hug. "Toby! Long time no see."

He pulls back. "Yeah, I thought I'd surprise you since you haven't been answering my calls."

I shake my head. "I'm sorry, I've been really busy these past few months."

He frowns. "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" His eye moves down to my belly. "You're pregnant..."

I place a hand over my belly. "Yeah, I'm pregnant, but it hasn't been easy, but I'm coping well."

He nods. "Wow, Congratulations!"

I smiled. "Thank you."

It felt awkward, I haven't even told Grace about my pregnancy, and Toby knows now. Moreover, I know he has alot to ask. I will try as much as possible not to bring him into my situation.

He sits down on the sofa. "Well, I wanted to talk to you about something important, and I felt like I should do it face-to-face."

"Okay." I reply.

He takes a deep breath. "Why have you been so distant? You used to call me every other day, and now you never pick up my calls, or return my messages. I've tried reaching out to you, but you won't respond."

"I'm sorry about that. I've been so busy lately, and I rarely have free time, and when I do, I prefer to spend it with Tyler. I mean, he's been a great help in taking care of me, and the baby."

He nods. "I get that, I guess, but I still miss hanging out with you. We've been friends for so long and we can't just go without talking to each other."

I sighed.

"Look, Aria, I'm not trying to rush you, but you've been avoiding me. I just want us to be friends again. Like before. I don't want you to turn your back on me."

I shook my head. "I'm not turning my back on you, it's just, I need to concentrate on my life right now, and I want to focus on my pregnancy, and my baby." I say, trying my best to put a smile on my face.

He looks hurt. "I understand. It's just that..." He let's out a deep breath. "It's just that, I feel you and grace are keeping me in the dark. I feel like you're hiding things from me."

My heart started beating fast. "Toby, I promise I will tell you everything soon. I want to explain it all to you, but I can't right now. I'm sorry if I have been acting weird, but I promise I will tell you everything soon."

He looks at me, concern written all over his face. "I understand, but I just want you to know that I am here for you, and I will wait for you."

I hugged him. "Thank you, but I want to be alone."

"Alright, but call and reply my text messages. Okay?" He said and stood up.

I watch him leave and I start shaking. I don't want him knowing about the rape, or the threats, or the beatings.

I look down at my belly and I burst into tears.

I'm so tired. I just want this nightmare to end.

I spent the whole day in bed, I didn't even bother getting up. I just lay there, staring at the ceiling, feeling my pain, and my sadness.

I missed my mother, I wished she was here to comfort me. I wish I had someone to talk to.

I can't even sleep at night, I toss and turn on the bed, trying to rest, but I just can't stop thinking about the things I went through. I cried myself to sleep several times, but always wake up to a new nightmare.

I hate my life!

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

I exhaled sharply. "Hi Zayn."

"Hello to you too, Grace." He replied.

"So, when do we start with this plan?" I asked nervously.

I swear, I'm really scared. But I know I have to do this, I really have to, I need to save Aria from that monster.

"Tomorrow. Are you sure you want to do this? There's no stepping out now."

I nodded. "I know. I'm ready to face any consequences."

"Good. You'll see the results soon enough." Zayn smiled and left.

Get ready Tyler, you would not like what is coming your way. It's time for you to go down.

End Of Chapter  24.

Hello Everyone, I had a major writer block. I have been trying to write this for daysssssss. But I'm glad, I am able to finish this and publish.

One more thing, it's really itching me to start a really dark romance book, when I say dark romance, I absolutely mean very dark. Am I okay?

So, tell me what you think?

Vote & Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
443K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
109K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...