𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹, 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿�...

By _behindyou_

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱ ᵈᵒ. ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ. -------------------------------- ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, a... More

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
0 - ❝PROLOGUE❞
1 - ❝PLATFORM 9 3/4❞
2 - ❝HOGWARTS & SORTING❞
3 - ❝LIVING ARRANGEMENTS❞
4 - ❝FIRST CLASSES❞
5 - ❝FLYING LESSONS❞
6 - ❝THE BIG PUPPY❞
8 - ❝BIG FAT UGLY TROLL❞
𝟵 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟❞
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦❞
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟯 - ❝𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡❞
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥❞
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧?❞
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?❞
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙❞
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜
𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗦❞
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗠𝗦. 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦❞
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝗛𝗨𝗛?❞
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦❞
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦❞ 🐬
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦??❞ 🐠
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘❞ 🐟
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗸❞ 😨
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿❞ 🦋
𝟯𝟬 - ❝𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲❞ 😰
𝟯𝟭 - ❝𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟮 - ❝𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗻❞ 😱
𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿❞ 💙
𝟯𝟰 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞ 🧢
𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞ 🌐
𝟯𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳❞ 🥶
𝟯𝟳 - ❝𝗯𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁❞ 🫐
𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲❞
𝟯𝟵 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲❞
𝟰𝟬 - ❝𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗲❞
𝟰𝟭 - ❝𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹❞
𝟰𝟮 - ❝𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆❞

7 - ❝UPSET❞

6K 313 68
By _behindyou_

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴮᴮᶜ ⁱⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴮᴮᶜ. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᴰᵀᴰ" ⁻ ᴹʸ ᵀʸᵖᵉ ; ˢᵃʷᵉᵉᵗⁱᵉ ⁽ᶠᵉᵃᵗ. ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ, ʲʰᵉⁿᵉ ᵃⁱᵏᵒ⁾

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WERE NOW SITTING IN CHARMS CLASS WITH MR FLITWICK STANDING ON A PILE OF BOOKS TO TEACH.

your cheek was resting in your hand as you're seated, once again, next to hermione. it seemed as though it was now her job to drag you anywhere and everywhere.

you had also spotted her reading some books on memory loss. mostly muggle ones.

"one of a wizard's most rudimentary skills, is levitation..or, the ability to make objects fly"

your gaze turns down to the feather that was sitting on your table. you run your fingers along the soft ruffles.

"do you have your feathers?" hermione picks hers up and holds it up slightly, "good"

"now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hm. the swish, and flick"

what?

he does a movement with his wrist, "everyone"

you pick up your wand as you fingers slightly trace the textured wood, "swish and flick" everyone choruses, you stay silent, just barely moving your wrist as you follow hermione's movement.

"good. oh, and enunciate. wingardium leviosa. off you go, then"

you look back at your feather.

ron attempts his, fails, and then swings his wand about like crazy.

idiot

not like you could say much. you had already forgotten the wrist movement and the name of the spell.

hermione stops him, "no, stop, stop, stop! you're going to take someone's eye out. besides, you're saying it wrong. it's leviOsa, not leviosAR. "

"you do it then, if you're so clever" ron scoffs.

"go on, go on"

hermione rolls her eyes, "wingardium leviosa", and just like that, her feather starts to fly up.

ron looks at the feather in shock, along with all the other students.

flitwick smiles excitedly, "ohoh! well done! see here, everyone! miss granger's done it!" he laughs again, "splendid!"

"wingard leviosa" seamus sighs out.

"well done, dears" flitwick says, only to get startled by an explosion, once again, coming from seamus's desk.

you blink in shock, flinching softly.

YOU WERE WALKING WITH HERMIONE OUT OF CLASS, SHE TURNS TO YOU.

you turn to her.

she stops you both.

you blink at her.

"[name], do you have dimensia?"

you blink, tilting your head, "uhm, what's that again?"

"when you lose your memories"

you blink, "i don't know"

but she takes that answer as a yes, nodding sadly before dragging you forward again.

you both turn forwards as ron's obnoxious voice can be heard above all the others.

" 'it's leviOsa, not leviosar' " he mocks hermione's voice, the others walking with him laugh along.

"she's a nightmare, honestly! no wonder she hasn't got any friends besides that stupid ravenclaw girl she drags around with her. doubt they're even friends anyways, the girl always forgets her!"

hermione drags you with her as she storms passed the lot of them, bumping ron's shoulder, you follow close after, knocking him to the ground as hermione pulls you, though in reality it was on purpose.

you follow besides hermione as tears well up in her eyes, you walk with her as she storms off to the bathroom, shutting herself in a stall.

you look around before slumping onto the floor, laying your legs out and shutting your eyes, somehow managing to fall asleep.

words ; 503

date posted ; 19/12/22

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 136 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
57.9K 1.9K 28
︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ⁉️" "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞." ...
4.6K 225 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...
1.7K 111 16
There's only so much that could be said about studying at Hogwarts school... Sometimes it was as dull and forgettable as any other school; thought th...