If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 16. A kiss?
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 10. Do I love him?

1K 35 96
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

"I will find out who did this to him and when I do, they are dead."

Asmodeus suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door open.

"Im back!" Balam sensei opened the door, his hands full of stuff. He was carrying the supplies needed for Iruma to get tested. Balam sensei was wearing an old leather bag with weird potions and objects sticking out.

"Let me see how he-

He stopped when he saw the scene that was displayed before him. Iruma was hurled up in the arms of Asmodeus, who was holding him like a mother duck would with her child. Very agressive. From the other side of the room we had Clara, who was screaming at Asmodeus.

"Let him go! Hes mine."

"Are you really starting a fight at a time like this?" Asmodeus screamed confusedly.

"Yes!" she screamed, extremely self confident. She almost looked proud.

Balam looked lost, what did he walk into? He slowly entered the room, aware of the two dangers that might be lurking. He slowly approached the two aggressive teenagers.

"Asmodeus, Clara would you two calm down?" He said sweetly. "Theres nothing to panick about, let me see how Iruma is doing."

Aswell Asmodeus as Clara both hurdled closer around Iruma. Asmodeus pulled the boy even closer, eventually holding him in his chest. Clara was now also sitting on the bed, covering them both with her hands. She was sitting in a T pose, her arms protecting the kids.
They both looked agressively at Balam, In a way that everyone knew not to get closer.

"No, I won't. First that red lady steals away Iruma-chie! Then this stupid flame boy steals him away and I'm not letting you steal him away from me either! You already got him a day and many hours at the exams!" She let out an agressive huff.

Asmodeus was mumbling something along the lines of "Stupid brat." and "He only needs me." which had made Clara even more enraged.

Balam sensei smiled. "Guys, I know you are very worried for your friend, but he needs help, and I'm going to need some more space if I want to help him, after I help him I promise you can see him again, okay?"

Asmodeus slowly seemed to get the message. He gently put the now half sleeping boy down on the bed and slowly pulled his covers up.

Clara on the other hand was extremely stubborn and had to get dragged outside by the cursing pink haired demon.

Now that they were all gone, or well waiting at the door trying to hear a conversation, Balam was alone, with a sick human boy. Luckily, the nurses office was soundproof, so no more demons would find out about Iruma's secret. There were already far too many.

Balam sensei had heard about humans getting sick before, but he had never seen it happen in real life. He didn't know exactly what to do, and how to help him, so he decided that the best way to get Iruma help is to ask Iruma himself.

"Hey, Iruma how does sickness work with humans? Is there anything in particular that you do when you are sick, anything I should check?"

Iruma was quiet for a while, Balam patiently waiting for the boy to reply.

"W-we eat soup... and sometimes we take pills." His words were slow and droopy. His face was hiding under the blanket.

"I have never heard about anyone getting better from soup before, interesting. What kind of pills do you take?"

"We t-ake pills against the pain.. and being nauseous.." His words were once again slurring, but he responded much quicker than before.

"Oh, we have those too. Would you like me to get you some pills? They do however have a few unwanted effects, like headaches and feeling drowsy. Oh wait can humans even take these..?" He mumbled the last part, it was obvious that he was not talking to Iruma anymore, but to himself instead.

But Iruma didn't get that message. "Probably.. Can I try them maybe?"

Balam responded happily, but on the inside he was actually very worried. "Oh yeah sure, but if you feel bad, tell me immediately. Also, do you want to do a scan before or after that?"

"After." He responded. Balam smiling at his reply.

After Balam gave him the pills and did the body scan, he finally opened the doors to let the two other demons in.

"Master Iruma!"
"Iruma-kins!"

Asmodeus and Clara screamed in symphony. Both of them fighting at the door to decide who would go in first. Clara had won the fight and sneakily slipped trough the door, going right to the side of Iruma's bed.

"Iruma-chie!!! Are you okay?" She asked. Asmodeus groggily walking up to the girl.

He felt extremely jealous that she was the first one to get to talk to Iruma after his scan. He wanted to be first.

"Okay my turn." He shoved the girl away and put on a smile for his master.

"Are you feeling better now, master Iruma?"

Iruma still looked like a mess. His eyes and nose were red, he was bearly holding his eyes open and his voice lingered in sleep.

"Yeah.. im feeling better." He said. He smiled at Asmodeus, signalling that he was okay. That made Asmodeus's worried fade slightly.

"If you say so I suppose you are fine.. but if you feel bad again I won't forgive myself! And in the future, I'll make sure you never get hurt like that again!" He smiled, yet his worried face slipped trough.

He got hurt because he wasn't quick enough

Or atleast that is what he tells himself. He wished that Iruma would be happy and safe with him forever.

He again, got cut off from his train of thoughts when Iruma suddenly started speaking.

"Are you okay, Azz?" He asked, the smile on his face slightly faded.

"Oh yeah! I'm okay.. thank you." Asmodeus quickly responded.

Both boys were quiet, Balam and Clara watched them silently while the boys were stared at each other. They both didn't look away, they just looked while enjoying each others presence.

Iruma was happy that Asmodeus was with him and wanted him to always stay near him, while Asmodeus wished that this moment could last forever.

Sadly, Clara's scream snapped the both of them out of it. "I knew it! You like Iruma-chie! Fuck you!" She said while she stormed outside the room.

Asmodeus and Iruma both stared at each other for a split second, Iruma breaking it with weak laughter, Asmodeus following.

"She thinks that we- Hahahaha!"

Asmodeus laughed at the foolishness of the girl. Of course he doesn't love him like that, right? Yet he still felt like he was being stabbed in the heart.

Balam was snickering with them while looking at Iruma's scores. "Well, I think someone likes you a lot, Iruma. Clara clearly loves you both very much. So much that she doesn't want you two to end up together."

Now sitting with a smiling Iruma, Asmodeus's worries stopped. He was almost back to normal. Asmodeus smiled at the sight. And so did Balam sensei. He then decided that Iruma was ready to go back home.

"Would you stay here while I get Opera, Asmodeus? I would like him to get home as soon as possible."

"Yeah, don't worry." he responded, still smiling.

Balam sensei then left the room to get Opera. Opera in the meantime was working at the school, signing sheets of paper. He was filling in for Sullivan, who was home.

Asmodeus's pov:

When Balam left I was finally alone with master Iruma. This is going to be the last time I'll be with him for a while.

Ugh.. what is this feeling, its anoying. It feels so.. cramped. Like someone is pulling my guts out. Why is it so hard to smile suddenly?

"Hey Iruma, how do you feel right now?" I asked, wondering if he felt the same. I have heard about demons who could make others feel the exact same as them.

"I'm okay." He replied, smiling.

"I ment, can you describe what you are feeling right now." I asked, still qurious to what this cramped feeling is.

"I ehm.. feel happy? I'm tired too. Oh, and my chest hurts." He said, yawning at the end.

"Your chest hurts?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I don't know exactly why, but it just does. Its probably from being sick."

He smiled, and just when I was about to ask him another question we got interrupted by a knock on the door. Is that Clara? Has she finally come to apologize?

The door opened, revealing a red haired fox who rushed in at light speed. His ears were down and his face was drowning in worry. We both didn't expect that they would be here so extremely fast. I looked at Iruma and he was startled.

"Iruma sir, are you okay?" He said while rushing to opposite side of the part of the bed where I sat. He almost sounded apologetic.

Is he the reason Iruma got hurt?

"Yeah im fine Opera, thank you for worrying." Iruma said to the red male. "Im just a little tired"

"Alright, that's good." he said. He then re-detected his focus on the teacher. "Hey, Balam could I get the test results? We are going to leave soon."

"Yeah sure, no worries." He replied while he handed the papers over. "I've listed some of the medicine he used and should use in the future."

He then looked at me. "I heard That you helped Iruma, Asmodeus, thank you." He then bowed before me.

"Can you walk, Iruma?" He then suddenly asked.

"I don't know." My master replied.

"Then I'll fly you home. Sit up, we are going." The red fox said while he kneeled down.

"Okay.." Iruma said, while he sat on the demon's back. He then looked at me and smiled while Opera carried him. He then waved. "Bye Asmodeus! I'll text you later!"

"Bye master Iruma!" I waved back while they left.

I had the feeling I should have said something different. Something like "I really don't look forward to school without you." or "Please be better soon! I'll miss you."

I'll miss you so much. So so much.

Please don't be gone for too long, master. Because this feeling.. it won't go away. What is this? It feels so weird. You have made me feel things no demon has made me feel before.

You made me feel pain like no other has. I feel a soft burn in my throat whenever I talk to you. You've made me feel weak and lightheaded, every time I wait for you to come out the door. And you make me feel like im worth the world, like im lifted up so high. And whenever I think of you, your lushy hair and soft skin, I just want to have all of you.

Wait what?

Hold up. No, it can't be, right? I can't, hes a boy and my master. It's inappropriate. I can't possibly.

Shit.

I think I might actually love you.

---

---

---

---

Another chapter! I lied, its still very long, 1900 words. So you guys didn't get too much of a shortage. However, I've only edited part 1 and 2 which means.. 3 more weeks with a hundred words less.

Also, do you guys want more mature content? I don't mean sexually. I won't do smut (I think), I'm 15 and so are most of you. Just some fierce kissing, worse forced relationships and adult themes.

Of course most of these won't include anything weird, just figuring out your body and what you like.

Im honestly not sure what crosses the line, so I'll warn people if theres mature themes.

Btw if you liked this chapter, leave a star or a comment, it helps a lot lol. Feedback is also appreciated, its the best thing a writer could ask for.

All have a nice day, and I hope to see you all again next Wednesday!

--21 December.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
39K 1.3K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...
58.3K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
19.8K 2.3K 55
"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look. Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong? His heart was racing. That had been c...