Loving Flynn (Cali/New York M...

Da JMLiterature

*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 50... Altro

Chapter 1 - Ellie
Chapter 2 - Flynn
Chapter 3 - Ellie
Chapter 4 - Flynn
Chapter 5 - Ellie
Chapter 6 - Flynn
Chapter 7 -Ellie
Chapter 8 - Flynn
Chapter 9 - Ellie
Chapter 10 - Flynn
Chapter 11 - Ellie
Chapter 12 - Ellie
Chapter 14 - Ellie
Chapter 15 - Ellie
Chapter 16 - Flynn & Ellie
Chapter 17 - Flynn
Chapter 18 - Ellie & Flynn
Chapter 19 - Flynn
Chapter 20 - Ellie
Chapter 21 - Flynn
Chapter 22 - Ellie
Flynn - Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Part 1) - Ellie
Bonus Chapter (Part 2) - Ellie
Thank You

Chapter 13 - Flynn

10.7K 289 9
Da JMLiterature

Three weeks later

I see Frankie Kincaid sitting in my office for the fourth time in three weeks.

He isn't fucking fooling anyone; he is here for Ellie.

I've never seen someone who lives in California fly to New York so often. Doesn't he have games to play or some shit?

"Frankie, what the fuck are you doing here? again."

"Hello to you too, Stone." He laughs, and I pinch my brow.

"Hello. Now, what the fuck are you doing here again?"

"I was just in the neighbourhood and wanted to say hello, that's all." He smiles easily and shrugs.

"She's not here." I blanch.

"Who is not here?" He asks as if he thinks I believe the shit he's saying.

"Kincaid, you were always an easy tell."

He huffs. " Why isn't she here? Is she okay?" he asks, concern in his voice, and I feel somewhat bad for him; the poor bastard can't help it; Ellie draws everyone to her. She's magnetic.

"She's fine; she's running a few errands before we go to California to see you in two weeks; I have no fucking idea as to why when you're always fucking here anyway." I roll my eyes and rub my jaw.

"And here I thought you were my number one fan. I was going to get you a jersey and everything." Frankie replies, he laughs just like he usually does, and I wonder if he's ever been annoyed.

Frankie checks his watch and then gets up from his seat. " I gotta head out, but tell El I said hello."

"Yep, i'll do just that," I reply, not even looking up as I sit down. he laughs once again and walks to my office door just before turning around and saying, "I'll see you with the rest of the team downtown at Ampersand tonight." And then he just leaves without any fucking explanation.

I grab my phone as irritation runs through my body and shoot Ellie a message asking her to meet me in my office when she arrives back; my fingers itch to touch her, but my mind races with annoyance, and I know the only way it's going to settle is if I speak to her.

Two fucking long hours later, Ellie walks into my office holding a coffee and wearing the sexiest pair of strappy black heels that I wouldn't mind having wrapped around my back as I fuck her into this desk.

"Black, no sugar," she says with that megavolt smile.

"Close the door, Ellie." I gruff out.

She arches her brow but does as I say, turning to walk towards the door—such a good girl.

Her ass is fucking delectable; my cock grows hard just watching her sway those fucking hips.

She turns back and stands in front of me. Ellie cocks her head and looks me up and down.

"Sit," I command, yet my voice is low and soft, and I see Ellie's lip turn up into a small smile as she sits across from me.

"If you tell me to bark like a dog, I will get up and leave Flynn." She teases.

I imagine her on all fours, and she calls me out as though she knows what I'm thinking.

"Head out of the gutter, Stone. What can I do for you?" She's gotten more brazen with me since we've started being together, and I fucking love it.

"Kincaid was here again today," I reply.

"Okay", the word sounding more like a question falling from her lips.

"He's here for you, Ellie," I say, probably harder than intended.

"Flynn, what are you getting at?" she sounds confused, and I know I will have to spell it out for her.

"He wants to fuck you, Ellie." I huff, clenching my hands until my knuckles turn white.

"Excuse me?" She says, standing like I've slapped her. Maybe I have, with my words. I'm not used to trying to be delicate. That's just not fucking me.

"Frankie has visited our New York office more times in the last few weeks than I saw him in College at this rate; he comes here for the smallest amount of time, even when he isn't required here by meeting just to get a glimpse of you." I bite out.

"I need you to tell him to stop, that you're not interested in him."

She looks at me, hardening her stare and her stance. Her hands go to her hips now.

"Normally, your caveman thing would turn me on, but right now, all it makes me feel is that I'm some piece of ass and that the work I've done for his campaign was irrelevant, and he only said yes because he wants, as you so eloquently put it "To fuck me."

"That's not what I said-"

She cuts me off now. "It pretty much is what you meant, though. I thought you saw how hard I've been working. But no, all you're thinking about is if some guy I am not even interested in wants to fuck me."

She starts to walk away, and I stand and step toward her, grabbing her arm and turning her to me. Panic is swimming in my gut.

"I'm sorry. fuck. Ellie, I'm not good with my words sometimes, especially when it concerns you. I got fucking jealous, okay?"

Her face softens a fraction. "Why didn't you just say that?"

"Im saying it now, Ellie having Frankie come down here is making me fucking crazy. I don't want him thinking you could be his because you're fucking mine. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I'm pleading with her. Showing her my cards like the thought of doing so doesn't scare me half to death. But losing her scares me more.

"Yours, huh?"

I nod in agreement. "Mine, Ellie. If you'll have me."

Her eyes take me in, and I'm offered that smile that she reserves only for those she cares for, and my chest tightens a fraction.

Ellie traces her thumb down to my bottom lip. "I understand, caveman; ill sort it out, okay?"

I release a harsh breath and sink into her body. I pull her as close as I can get her. My nose is nuzzling her neck.

"Thank fuck, sunshine. Tell me are you going to some place called Ampersand tonight?"

She nodded her head as she tangled her hands in my hair.

"Yeah, how come?"

"Kincaid. He said that everyone was going tonight.
You didn't tell me." I pout like a kid, but I'm annoyed that she made plans and I wasn't apart of them.

"Valery and Claire asked me before I left; I was going to ask you to come when I came back in the office, but then you went all King Kong, and I forgot."

"You want me to come?"

"Yes."

"As your boyfriend ?"

"Is that what you are?" She teases as she kisses my jaw.

"Ellie," I growl her name.

"Tell him tonight?" I nip at her bottom lip.

She pushes into me like a cat.

"And what if I don't want anyone to know about us right now?" I think she's teasing by the arch of her brow and the smirk on her lips, but the words sting and I step back slightly, searching her face.

She must sense the change, and she grabs my cheeks.

"Hey, I'm just kidding; I'm going to tell him I'm seeing someone, okay? I don't want people here to know about us right now. Is that okay? I prefer that everyone not think I'm sleeping my way up the corporate food chain."

I swallow hard, but I understand what she's saying; it would complicate things if everyone knew I was with her right now; all they'd think is I was fucking my assistant, and that's not what this is.

"Okay, I'll take it," I say, kissing her cheek.

She nods against my chest. "Our flights are all sorted for two weeks, by the way. I booked us a very nice room at the hotel."

She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Room? Why, Ms Hudson, are you trying to take advantage of me?" I tease and nip her bottom lip.

She arches for me. "Would that bother you?"

"Not at all, sunshine, not at all. In fact, why don't we practice."

I pick her up, and she wraps her legs around me on instinct as I lock the door.

I start to unzip her dress and place her on top of my desk.

"Spread your legs for me, Ellie."

She does as I say, and I drop to the ground before her.

I lick through the centre of her lacy black thong, and she grinds against my tongue.

"You like that sunshine?"

"Mm," She licks her lips as she watches me with lust-filled eyes.

Such a good fucking girl

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Are you going to make me?"

"Tsk." I chastise; she's fiery when she's turned on.

"Tell me how you want it, sunshine."

She doesn't say a word; she watches me with that gaze that turns my soul on fire.

She has no idea the control she has.

I would do anything she asked so that she would look at me the way she is now.

I'd burn everything down and rebuild it just for her.

The thought scares me more than I care to think about, so I don't think. I push it away and put her pleasure to the forefront.

Hooking her legs over my shoulders, I slide her panties to the side. I kiss up her thigh to the centre of her pussy. The cool air from my mouth causes her skin to pebble under my touch.

"Finger or mouth sunshine? Or do you want both?"

I give her one more chance to answer, but she doesn't.

Her smile was one similar to the Cheshire Cat. She's a damn hellion. If she wants me to be in control, that's what she'll get.

Holding her leg still with one hand, I use the other to grip her hip as I pull her cunt directly into my mouth. My hot tongue licks her slowly, torturously over and over, building the rhythm that has her writhing as she shakes against me. Her thighs clamped against my cheeks. My dick throbs.

"Flynn, I'm so close" She all but pants, and I can feel pre cum wetting my briefs; she's fucking exquisite.

I don't say a word, continuing to lap at her wet heat with my mouth. It still wouldn't be enough if I could bottle up her taste.

Her hands grab at my hair as she sits up higher. "Flynn. Oh. I'm - " Ellie's words get lost on her tongue as she cums all over mine. A warm, satisfied glow hums through her cheeks. I stand to kiss her lips, but a wave of dizziness clouds my vision, a pressure that can only be described as suffocating pounds in my chest, and my hand clams. My eyes refocus long enough to see Ellies concerned face as I fall to the ground. Fading into nothing but black.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

530K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
498K 3.7K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
38.8K 1.7K 62
Gracie is now the CEO of the multimillion-dollar company she built from scratch. To take her revenge on her uncle, who ruined her life, a business ty...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...