๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

111

1.3K 37 85
By missnoodleaddict

Elena went to class regularly, but went to her work study at Endeavors twice a week. During the weekends, Elena spent most her time studying, or cuddling with Katsuki. However, every other Friday she had a movie night with the class, including Hitoshi because he wanted to cuddle with Denki.

Right now, it was six in the morning, and nobody was awake, for all she knew. She got her shoes on before walking out of the dorms. Ever since her injury in her abdomen, which was months ago, she had decided to take morning runs whenever she could. She yawned as she ran, her thoughts mainly running on the upcoming days.

Over a month ago, the heroes had found the hiding place for the League of Villains. The one making the nomus. Elena would be joining the front lines simply because she was amazing at evacuation and rescue, not to mention combat and searching. Endeavor had immediately suggested her, considering her amazing skills in general.

Elena sighed as she ran. She began overthinking about the outcomes, pouting when she realized that everything could go wrong.

"Oi! Wait up, dumbass!" A very familiar voice said. Elena stopped and turned around to see Katsuki running. "Why the hell did you just leave me there?" Katsuki asked, pouting. "Because you were asleep." Elena said as they continued running. "Then wake me the fuck up. I don't want you to have a head start." Katsuki said, glaring at her.

"Or is it that you hate being alone?" Elena asked, smirking. "I- shut up!" Katsuki said and huffed in anger before he sped up.

Elena sped up along with him, appearing beside him in a single second. "Let's race." Elena said and began full on speeding. "Oh no you don't!" Katsuki yelled as they raced. Elena tried to push him a couple of times as they ran.

"I'm winning this shit! Back to the dorms we go!" Elena yelled, smacking him on the head before she ran. Katsuki glared at her, yelling and running. Luckily for Elena, she won. However, once back at the dorms, they were exhausted, sweaty and in desperately need of a shower. "Dibs on your shower!" Elena said and ran to the elevator. "How the fuck are you still going?!" Katsuki asked.

Elena shrugged as Katsuki joined her in the elevator. "Stamina." She said, smiling at him. "I don't see that stamina when I fu-" He began, only for the door to open to the elevator as Aizawa walked in. "Dad!" H-hi!" Elena said, utterly shocked before she glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki remained quiet as Aizawa walked in. "You guys went for a run?" He asked, taking notice of their sweaty skin. "Yupp. I won." Elena said. Aizawa raised an eyebrow before he fist bumped her. "Obviously you would." Aizawa whispered before they reached the top floor. "We have to shower now- byebye dad!" Elena said and speeded out of the shower, already Katsuki's key in hand as she ran towards his room.

Katsuki huffed in exhaustion. "How does she even?!" He groaned and followed her. Aizawa smiled faintly before he clicked a button to the first floor. As Katsuki walked into his room, he locked the door. He saw Elena's clothes just thrown onto the floor outside the bathroom door. "Damn, energetic as fuck..." Katsuki mumbled before he opened the door to the bathroom. He whistled a small tune as he began undressing.

"You're not joining me!" Elena said, almost squeaking when he approached the shower. "Yes, yes I am." He said and got into the shower with her. "But I called dibs." She said, pouting as she looked up at him. He shrugged before he grabbed some shampoo of hers that he kept in his bathroom. "I just want to wash your hair." He said with a smile.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Okay! But no funny business." Elena said, glaring at him as she turned around. "Sure." He said as he put some shampoo on his hand and began massaging it into her hair. Elena loved when he washed her hair, simply because it was relaxing and was like therapy for her hair.

As Katsuki washed her hair, Elena leaned back against him as he massaged her hair with conditioner. Katsuki let the conditioner sit for a while, before he grabbed some shower gel and began scrubbing her body. "Nope nope nope. I'm doing that." Elena said, chuckling when his hands began moving towards her chest. "But I want-" Katsuki said, pouting as his hands hovered right over her breast.

"Nope." She said, smirking at him as red lightning surrounded his hands. "Fine fine." He said and watched her turn around, looking up at him. "Let me wash your hair." She said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes. "You can't even reach." He laughed.

"Oh? I can not?" She asked as her eyes lit red, and suddenly Katsuki crouched down to her height, letting her reach. "Cheater." He cooed before kissing her forehead. Elena smiled and began scrubbing shampoo into his hair. "We'll wash out your conditioner right after-" He began, only to be sprinkled by water into his face. "Right after I wash you off?" Elena asked, smirking up at him as he glared at her, water running down his face.

"Well-" He began, only to be sprinkled, once again with water. "Well what?" She asked. "If you would sto-" He began, once again having water sprinkled in his face. Suddenly he grabbed the shower head and stopped it from running. "It was funny though." Elena said, smiling at him before he rolled his eyes.

Elena watched him draw his head back, running his fingers through his hair as he washed the shampoo out. Elena was mesmerized by the way his muscles flexed, and the way his hair smoothly went back as he ran his fingers through it.

"That's so hot."

"Shut up." Katsuki replied as he began washing off the water in Elena's hair. "Close your damn eyes." He said and held his hand on her forehead so she wouldn't get water in her eyes.

Elena closed her eyes and puffed out her cheeks, holding her breath. Katsuki chuckled at her goofy behavior. As he finished washing her off.

"You're so adorable." Katsuki said and kissed her forehead. "I'll finish up, meanwhile you can get ready for school." Katsuki said as he grabbed her hand, helping her out of the shower. "Oke." She said and looked at him before she grabbed a towel and went to sit on the toilet seat. "What're you doing?" Katsuki asked, wondering why she sat on the toilet seat. "Waiting for you. I want to get ready at the same time." She said, making Katsuki roll his eyes dramatically before he pulled the curtain and continued showering.

As he walked out, he put a towel around his waist and ruffled his hair with another towel. He watched Elena fumble with her feet on the ground, sitting on the toilet. "Sometimes you remind me of a child." Katsuki said, chuckling before ruffling her still wet hair. "You know, if I'm a child, You know what that makes you? A pedophile." Elena said, smirking at him and getting up.

Katsuki grabbed a towel and put it on her head before he began aggressively ruffling her hair dry. Elena made a sound with her voice as it vibrated. "Done. Now get ready." Katsuki said, kissing her head before he ruffled his hair dry again.

Elena nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

Katsuki smiled gently at her, not understanding how he got that lucky to find a girl like her.

'She quite literally is the girl of my dreams.'

_____________

The day had finally arrived, the day of the battle.

Elena stood beside Endeavor and her father, Shota. "Your main priority is to evacuate, okay? Incase of emergency we'll need you here to evacuate everybody." Endeavor said, looking at Elena. "Yes, sir." Elena replied, stretching her limbs slightly.

She had her normal suit on, and it felt nice. She felt more free in it, quite literally. "Hey kid! Take it easy out there." Mirko said, smirking down at Elena. "I- okay?" She said, confused.

"Let's move!" Endeavor said as everybody began entering the hospital. Elena levitated into it, right in front of Endeavor. "Mirko, you go to the morgue." Endeavor told her.

"Everybody, please evacuate the building. This area may become a battlefield!" Mandalay said, using her telepathy. Elena was quick to begin grabbing beds, using her telekinesis as she carried out the sick ones. "W-what's going on?" A sick kid in a bed asked. Elena smiled gently at him. "You're just being temporarily moved. The hospital isn't a safe place at the moment." Elena said, releasing a calm aura.

The little boy nodded and felt calm upon seeing her kind smile and the calm aura being released. "Elena-Chan! Take the patients in here!" Mandalay said. Elena had three beds so far as she brought them outside quickly. "Will do!" She replied before she put the beds down carefully and went back in.

"There are a few patients left in there. Take them!" Mandalay said. Elena nodded before she levitated quickly through the building, searching for their auras. Elena's eyes widened when the building shook. "What the hell-" She began, only to find the people. "Everybody! This is an evacuation. We have to head out quickly!" Elena said, looking at the people before she telekinetically brought them out, down the hall and outside. "That's the last ones?" Elena asked.

"The last ones are being brought out right now-" Mandalay began, only for the building to once again shake. Elena was quick to levitate inside, only to see at least ten Nomus emerging from the floor. "What the hell?!" She yelled before three Nomus at once tried to attack her.

"Hah?! Who do you think I am?!" She yelled, smirking as she was quick to send a shockwave at them. She spun in the air before drop kicking one nomu, sending him into the ground.

Elena watched her dad, and Endeavors team appear, defending against the Nomus. "Die!" She yelled as she trampled four Nomus into a circle, crushing their bodies before teleporting to the middle and crushing them into the shockwave.

Elena watched Endeavor, and her dad run in the way of where Mirko went. 'No, stay in your spot, Elena.' She told herself, trying not to worry for her father. Elena gathered all the Nomus in the lobby, carrying them in the air. "Kenetic Pressure!" Elena yelled before the nomus began crushing, one by one. As blood was spilled on the floor, she grabbed her knees. "Fuck.." She said, wiping her nose.

Her head felt dizzy. Kenetic Pressure is a move she came up with, only to destroy robots, or Nomus. It was only made for this situation. However, considering it being new, it's hard to control, and can only be used twice before collapse.

Elena wiped her bloody nose and clicked her upper arm device, only to take out a small tube of liquid. She popped the small tube quickly before pouring the liquid down her throat. Recovery Girl had made a special liquid that made Elena loose her headache within minutes. However, she is only to use it during emergencies, considering it's effect being able to cause damage to her own body if overused.

"Elena! Help out Endeavor in the basement!" Mandalay said. Elena nodded before she went off, levitating quickly in the way of where they were.

As Elena sped through the hall, she felt the ground slightly rumble upon hearing yelling. Elena soon arrived, only to see glass everywhere on the ground. She felt around, looking for a specific aura. 'Dad.'

She was quick to open her eyes when she heard loud footsteps. And suddenly, she saw a High End running at her. "Elena!" She heard her dads voice. Elena quickly dodged the High End. Her eyes widened when the Nomu's calves began reforming. "What-" She started, only for them to deflate, as some type of acid was sent in their way. "Take cover!" Crust said, holding up a shield.

As the acid rain stopped, Elena was quick to charge at the Nomu. The Nomu tried to run away from Elena, only for her to teleport closer to her. "Want to try that again?!" Elena asked, laughing before she looked into the eyes of the creature. "Can't be brainwashed huh? Maybe has a connection to the way you don't have a brain." Elena said before she sent a huge shockwave of debris at the High end.

Elena was interrupted by her earpiece sounding. "Everybody.." Mirko's voice was heard. "Shigaraki's in some...kind of capsule.. the capsule is probably some kind of activation device. The Nomus started moving when electricity went through them, like "Zap!". Don't wake Shigaraki up. He's not just a naughty kid anymore..." Mirko said into the earpiece.

"X-less! Mic! Go on ahead!" Shota suddenly yelled. As Mic and X-less moved, Elena continued trying to fight off the High Ends. "This won't end well for you! I promise you!" Elena yelled before she attempted to lift the High End.

"Shut up!" They yelled. Elena wasn't able to carry the Nomu, it being too big. Suddenly, they came charging at her. Elena dodged them before she lifted multiple glass shards on the ground, thousands of them. "Kenetic Bullets!" She yelled, sending the glass shards at an inhuman speed towards the Nomu.

The Nomu was pierced in multiple places, only for Endeavor to show up. "I'll take care of this one!" Endeavor said, sending a huge attack at the villain. "Number one!" The Nomu yelled, suddenly getting thrilled. "Go over and help Aizawa! Now!" He yelled. Elena nodded before teleporting over to where she knew her father was.

She saw a Nomu attempting to attack him, however just before she could attempt to kick it, Ryukyu appeared and stomped it down. "Ryukyu!" Elena said, shocked. "Reinforcements are here! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Ryukyu said.

"We're fine here! Go help Endeavor in the back!" Shota yelled, only for the heroes to disappear to help Endeavor. Elena watched all the Nomus slowly be defeated. As Endeavor took the last bit to one of them, they were on the ground, hopefully unconscious.

She watched her dad rub his eyes. "You okay, Eraser?" Elena asked, looking at him. "Yeah-" He began, only to be interrupted.

"I got him!" Mic suddenly said, appearing out of a tunnel with the old doctor in his arms. "Mic-" Aizawa began, only to be uninterrupted by the ground rumbling. Suddenly the tunnel exploded, being decayed into nothingness. In a flash, Gran Torino had picked Mic and the old man up. "Dad! Let's go!" Elena yelled, picking him up as well as the ones running.

"Come on!" She yelled as she levitated quickly through the hallway. Her eyes widened when she watched a Nomu grab ahold of Shota. "You son of a bitch!" Elena yelled, watching the Nomu start decaying, however just before the decay could reach Shota's leg, the hand was cut off by a shield.

Aizawa yelled in agony at the sight of Crust, decaying completely.

___________

Katsuki looked at Izuku, who looked like he was deep in thought. "The hospital!" Izuku yelled, his attention growing towards the hospital on the hill. Katsuki's eyes snapped to it, only to see it start collapsing completely. Katsuki's eyes widened, his only thought being on the one person that mattered the most to him. And that one person was in that hospital.

"Kacchan! Come on! It's coming here! We have to evacuate!" Izuku yelled, grabbing a hold of Katsuki. He shook his head before he blasted off into the sky. "Make them all run!" Katsuki yelled, panic visible in his eyes. He watched Izuku try to stop the impact, and Shoto try to freeze it. But everything was sent to dust.

Katsuki grabbed a few people, holding a kids collar with his teeth as he held another in between his legs, blasting away.

Upon getting to a safe spot, the crumbling of the ground stopped. "Evacuate as quickly as possible!" Katsuki yelled before his eyes snapped back to the point of the Hospital. He closed his eyes, waiting for a single signal, that Elena was alive. "Everyone! This is Endeavor! I'm currently fighting Shigaraki in the remains of the hospital! Anyone who can move without touching the ground should come encircle it immediately! I won't let you touch-" Endeavor yelled, only for the line to go silent as a huge explosion was heard.

Katsuki waited a few minutes, only for Endeavor to speak through the earpiece. "One for all?!" He yelled questionably. Burnin responded. "Huh? What about One for All? Endeavor?!" She spoke into the earpiece. Katsuki looked at Izuku, slight worry before he sighed

"I'm going to assist Endeavor! You all should evacuate with the remaining heroes!" Burnin yelled before she flew off.

"Burnin, wait!" Izuku yelled. "Do what the police tells you to! Move further away!" Burning said into the earpiece. Katsuki stood, looking at Izuku, waiting for his next move. He tried to keep his mind off the remaining situation, about Elena. Suddenly, the whole platform where Endeavor fought on, broke into pieces.

"Shigaraki is heading towards the evacuation site! Expand the battle area!" Endeavor said, making Katsuki roll his eyes before he blasted off when Izuku did.

"If you tell people your secret here, the heroes will split up their forces to try and protect you. Just hearing that he's heading this way after "One for All" isn't much to go on, though. But since heroes try and protect everyone, you only had one choice, right?" Katsuki asked him.

"I need to prioritize the safety of the civilians." Izuku said, making Katsuki slightly smirk. "Then your only choice is to move." Katsuki said as they blasted off in between buildings.
The sound of the blasts was almost the only sound Katsuki could hear. His mind was running, mainly on Elena.

Katsuki spoke to Izuku, the situation with Shigaraki being after him, however Katsuki remained targeting Shigaraki, having unfinished business with the man.

"That bitch almost killed me too! How inconvenient!" A voice that Katsuki had wanted to hear all day, suddenly yelled from beside him. "Oi! You okay?" Katsuki asked. "Yeah! Just had to get everybody to safety." Elena said, smirking at him.

However, their eyes widened when the communications stopped working. "The fucking communications-" Elena began. "Hey! Damn Deku! That just now was..." Katsuki began, only for them all to be interrupted by a gust of wind, and dust.

"Shit! I feel his aura!" Elena yelled, looking around as she prepared for an impact. However, her eyes widened when everything slowed down, the feeling of death, piercing her straight through her heart.

For a second, she was dead.

____________
Words: 3246

Pfft cliffhanger....

This chapter was kind of hell to write. I loved writing the first part. But getting to the war was hard because they talk a lot and I want to refrain from the talking too much. However, that concludes that I'll probably skip a little extra in the next chapter and do my best to write it!

The first part was mainly a small comfort before the disaster 😩 Will probably be the last fluff you'll all get for AWHILEEEE....so...yeah!

Anywho!

Ciao Lovelies! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 18.3K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...
719 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
127K 4.7K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...