Alkine Academy

By wordqueen3

With the sudden loss of her parents Jaci is thrown into a world she never knew existed. Now having to attend... More

Chapter 1 • Jaci
Chapter 2 • Jaci
Chapter 3 • Ora
Chapter 4 • Cal
Chapter 5 • Jaci
Chapter 6 • Faron
Chapter 7 • Asher
Chapter 8 • Ora
Chapter 9 • Cal
Chapter 10 • Jaci
Chapter 11 • Faron
Chapter 13 • Asher
Chapter 14 • Cal
Chapter 15 • Jaci
Chapter 16 • Faron
Chapter 17 • Ora
Chapter 18 • Asher
Chapter 19 • Jaci
Chapter 20 • Cal
Chapter 21 • Faron
Chapter 22 • Ora
Chapter 23 • Asher
Chapter 24 • Jaci
Chapter 25 • Bonding
Chapter 26 • Bonding Cont.
Chapter 27 • Ora
Chapter 28 • Cal
Chapter 29 • Jaci
Chapter 30 • Asher
Chapter 31 • Cal
Chapter 32 • Jaci
Chapter 33 • Cal
Chapter 34 • Asher
Chapter 35 • Jaci
Chapter 36 • Faron
Chapter 37 • Cal
Chapter 38 • Ora
Chapter 39 • Asher
Chapter 40 • Ora
Chapter 41 • Jaci
Chapter 42 • Cal
Chapter 43 • Faron
Chapter 44 • Jaci
Chapter 45 • Ora

Chapter 12 • Ora

10.7K 310 45
By wordqueen3

Initiation day.

For some it may seem like borderline insanity but to me it's just down right fun.

Watching these fools trying to show what kind of men they are to me, trying to prove their worth and basically seeing them fail, every damn time, is the highlight of my forsaken job.

It's so obscene but I can't deny I love the pain. Inflicting it or receiving it, either way it has a calming effect on me. One that I can't deny that I love intensely.

And tonight's events is definitely one that I have been looking forward to for some time now. One of the initiatives is a guy that I can't fucking stand. He's been a thorn in my side for years.

Another incubus, named Braxton, he's just like me, who is always trying to one up on me. The damn bastard will never be as good me. I don't know why he keeps persisting on trying anyway? I'm the fucking king around here, he could only ever wish to be anywhere near as good as I am.

Why he evens want to be in my gang now is a mystery to me but I will gladly give him the opportunity. I would love to just see his ass getting fucked up, that will make me nothing but remotely ecstatic to see.

That's why tonight's event has me all keyed up because I'm the lucky mother fucker that gets to bring Braxton to his knees. I want to see him begging me for mercy. No in fact I would love to see him begging me for mercy. That would definitely make my damn day. No I correct myself, my entire damn year.

"Call in the first victim." I yell across the dungeon to Faron. He quickly stumbles away to grab the first of our willing participants.

We have a set up with a boxing ring in the dungeon for close to year now. It may sound crazy but for some strange reason I love it. There's old bloodstains that has been permanently embedded on the canvas. Showing off the demise of many that have tried to fight their way into my gang but ending up failing obviously.

Faron returns with a tall skinny guy named Harry. I've done my research on the guy, he's a light fae but to me he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He just doesn't fit in here but I'm willing to give him a chance at least once, to see what he can actually accomplish.

His first challenge will be against Asher. Asher's already in the ring waiting for him as Harry climbs in between the ropes I can see his body trembling. Shaking my head knowing that he won't be able to defend himself probably against Asher.

Asher may have a lot of people fooled but he is definitely one bad ass mother fucker masked in a wholesome package.

Just as I presumed Harry didn't even last for one round. The poor bastard never even seen Asher coming.

"Next!" I call out to Faron waiting patiently and none other than fucking Braxton walks in gallantly, my worst enemy, the one that I've been so looking forward to.

"Well if it isn't baby Braxton! Welcome to hell asshole. Ready to get your ass kicked in?" I deviously love this animosity between us.

"I'm ready." Braxton jumps and down on the soles of his feet with his arms flexing out on front of him while rolling his head to pop his neck. I just watch him closely with a smirk. He thinks he's up for all of this? I can't wait to see his ass get what's coming to him. Handed to him on a fucking silver platter.

I blow the whistle signaling for the first round to began between Braxton and Asher.

Braxton climbs into the ring smirking over at Asher, the asshole seriously thinks that's he is actually going win. I can not wait to see his body bloody and bruised, laid out on the canvas.

The lucky bastard ended up defeating Asher but just barely. He got extremely lucky landing an uppercut when Asher was doubled off from a sucker punch to his gut. Braxton took full advantage of the opportunity.

To say that I'm disappointed in Asher would be an understatement. The only reason I can remotely think of for his inattentiveness has to be because of fucking Jaci.

Next up Braxton has to last another round with Cal. Now this I intend to enjoy greatly. Cal will definitely put Braxton in his place. The way that Cal has been acting lately has made me been questioning his stability. I definitely know that has to do with Jaci. The girl has been causing nothing but trouble for us here recently.

Unfortunately Braxton wins another round, to my dismay. Fuck! If he manages to beat Faron then it's all left up to me. Not that I wouldn't love to go against Braxton in the ring. I just hoped and thought that his stupid ass would go down a lot sooner than this.

It makes me wonder if Braxton is using his ability to influence them in the ring.

Blowing the whistle again to start the third match up, I observe Braxton closely waiting for him to slip up in some way but apparently he's managing to kick all of my three brothers asses swiftly without using any influence on them. Amazing, even if I do say myself. I'm utterly transfixed watching him beat my brothers down one by one so easily.

I may hate him down to his rotten  ass core but I must admit the guy is one hell of a fighter. He brought Faron down in one swift traumatizing kick.

Now it's my turn for some fun!

Entering my beloved ring, I eye Braxton down devilishly. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time and I intend to enjoy every second of his demise.

"You ready for an ass kicking?" I erg him on deliberately.

"Bring it." Though there is blood covering his face now I can see the deviousness written on his bloody and bruised face.

Asher blows the whistle signaling for us to both start.

We prance around each other, never letting our eyes stray from the other. Watching him like a hawk.

I hit him with a right hook on his chiseled jaw very hard, making his head fly back from the sudden impact. The joy I start to feel from this altercation has me giddy with anticipation.

Before he can even blink I jab him with an upper cut. Not allowing him to get a chance to counter react any of my punches.

Braxton takes me completely by surprise, squatting down, kicking his leg around hitting my shins, making me stumble from the impact. On the canvas now with my knees and hands bracing me he sends a powerful kick right into my ribs making me grunt out from the pain. Determination sets in me, I just can't let him win. 

Jumping up quickly I punch him in the abdomen causing him to lose his breath and before he can do anything in return I land another upper cut to his chin. I bet I just made the mother fucker see stars. I glance over to Asher relishing in my soon to be victory which was entirely stupid of me, because in my revelry Braxton manages to get his bearings back.

He lands me with a gruesome punch squarely on my fucking nose, sending my entire body stumbling back into the canvas. But before he attempts to do anything Asher blows the fucking whistle. Braxton actually managed to last long enough to win the fucking round to my horrified mortification.

"Fuck!" I can't believe I fucking lost! Especially to him of all people. My only solace is that he has to pass two more cycles before he can even think of becoming a member of my damn gang.

Braxton extends his arm out to me waiting for me to take it. Instead of taking his hand I slap it away from me angrily. It's bad of enough I have to suffer from this humiliation but I damn sure can't bring myself to accept any of his fake generosity.

"You still have two cycles to go asshole don't get too cocky." Braxton shrugs his shoulders dismissively.

"I'll pass them with no problems." With his determinate cockiness he swaggers out of the boxing ring gleefully. Then turns staring at me.

"I saw your mate earlier. I'd be careful with that one. Man is she fucking hot. Wouldn't want her falling into the wrong hands....now would we?" Is he fucking threatening me?

"Touch her and you die!" I grab ahold of the rings staring down out him menacingly. If he goes anywhere near Jaci I will rip his fucking cocky ass to pieces!

"Why? From what I heard you don't want anything to do with her?" He crosses his arms. Shooting daggers at me, "If you don't want her Ora I'll damn sure take her. Hell! She may even want me too. Who could resist such a fine specimen as me." And with that last threatening remark he nonchalantly starts to walk out of the dungeon laughing evilly.

Fuck!

Like I don't have enough damn problems already Braxton just has to show his superiority by threatening me with Jaci.

The girl is nothing but a headache to me.

Speak of devil and he shall appear or rather she shall appear. Standing directly beside Braxton Jaci eyes him defiantly before turning those challenging bright eyes in my direction.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I yell at nobody apparently because all of my brothers just look at me with guilt written all on their troubled faces.

Braxton, the asshole, laughs at the predicament. His eyes roaming over  Jacis body, eyeing her with desire heatedly.

"Someone talk now!" I'm far beyond pissed at seeing our hooligan of a mate appearing in front of me. How the hell does she even know anything about this? As I eye each of my brothers trying to find the guilty suspect. I notice that Faron and Asher are trying avoid my gaze, looking all around the dungeon instead of looking directly at me. I should have known.

"Faron, Asher. Care to tell me why Jaci is here!" If this was a damn cartoon you would most definitely see the steam coming out of my ears. I'm so far beyond annoyed at this point after losing to Braxton of all people why the hell do I have to deal with this foolishness?

"It was me." Asher admits.

"And me."  Faron follows suit. Well no shit! I knew it was both of them already just by observing their remorseful expressions written all over their guilty faces.

"Why?" My simple word has everyone in dungeon immobilized in fear.

Jumping through the rings I stomp my way over to face down both of my sneaky brothers. With a ominous glare I stare them down waiting for a plausible explanation.

"She's here for the initiation." Asher so bravely tells me. Is he out of his fucking mind? There's absolutely no damn way I would ever let a woman let alone Jaci join my gang. They're just too damn weak and have no place being anywhere near a violent gang. Especially ours.

"No!" I grind out. Throwing out their master plan. I know exactly what they are both trying to so shamelessly do. I'm not a complete idiot. They both know that I would never trust Jaci even if she was to somehow able to survive all of the challenges, I would not let her into the gang. There's no way I could possibly do that to her or even to us. It would cause nothing but utter chaos for all of us in the long run. Why can't they see this?

"But.." Asher mumbles.

"No exceptions! I said no and that's final!" I cut Asher off quickly. Turning away from their anger, I don't care I won't change my mind about this no matter how much they might protest. I can't believe how conniving they all have been actually. Going behind my back expecting me to agree with this absurd folly.

"Scared?" Stopping dead in my tracks I turn my startled gaze to Jaci. Shocked that she would even have the balls to challenge me so openly.

"I'm never scared of anything sweet cheeks do you actually think you could last four rounds with any of us? If you do then you are crazier than I first thought?" I tell her defiantly. Crossing my arms across my chest I wait for her rebuttal.

"Two." Faron speaks up before Jaci has the chance to reply to me.

"What do mean two?" Faron raises his chin up tilting his head. Sizing me up.

"Asher and I refuse to do our rounds with her so that leaves only you and Cal to do the honors." I breathlessly laugh at Faron he has to be out of his mind to think that she can get out of going the four rounds that she is suppose to actually do.

"If she can't do all four rounds then she doesn't get the opportunity to be initiated into the gang." I simply state proudly. But Faron smirks at me with determination set in his eyes.

"Not according to the rules that you instated. They state and I quote 'if by any circumstance the leaders of the Fragnites gang want to allow lead way to an initiative of their choosing they are allowed to do so if a three to one vote is imposed' end quote. So Ora that means, if understand it correctly, that if Asher and I want to allow lead way to a possible candidate we don't have to directly challenge them in the ring. Am I correct?" What a pompous ass Faron is being. Using my own rules against me.

"There's only one problem with that scenario Faron. It has to be a three to one vote and from where I'm standing you only have two." Faron and Asher both look to Cal with a pleading look. Snapping my eyes directly at Cal I patiently wait for him to tell our brothers absolutely no.

With a regrettable look plastered on his face directed toward me I lose my temper in a flash.

"There's no way Cal that I will allow any of this to happen. Do you want to see her get hurt." Maybe if I can use his feelings for Jaci against him he will start seeing things from my perception. If he uses his vote to side with our brothers it will only throw Jaci into more danger. I'm just hoping that he assumably agrees with me on this decision.

"My vote is with Faron and Asher. If she wants to join the gang then we should at least allow her the opportunity to do so." When he sees the look on my face he desperately continues trying explain, "I'm sorry Ora I know how you feel about all of...this but can't you at least try to give her a chance?" To say that I am absurdly shock is lightly putting it. I'm mad beyond reasoning at this point. Especially when I hear the laughter coming from Braxton. I didn't even notice that the asshole was still here witnessing all of this bullshit.

"Fine. If that's what all three of want so desperately then that's what you will get but I will not take easy on her. She has to last the complete round with me though. No exceptions!" I give them at least part of what they desire but deep inside I know if she is even able to last just one round with me that she will have to go through two more challenges and she will definitely not be able to pass either of them. Especially the last one. Taking a life is something that I can not picture her ever doing. She's far to weak and innocent in my view.

"Thank you." Snapping my eyes back to Jaci. I scoff out in irritation.

"Don't thank me sweet cheeks. I'm about to kick your ass in front of your little harem and I don't give a damn if I break you. You mean absolutely nothing to me, do understand that?" I gloat happily. Jaci furrows her brows giving me her best stank eye that she manage. I just laugh at her simplicity.

"Sweet cheeks. If this guy here doesn't want you I would gladly accept you into my warm bed." Braxton flirts way too eagerly with her. Using my pet name for her just to piss me off even more. He knows exactly how to get a rise out of me and by the looks on my brothers faces he knows how to get a rise out of them also.

"Fuck off Braxton! I don't want to see you until next week and don't ever take liberties with Jaci ever again! Do you understand me asshole?" Braxton winks at Jaci before Faron escorts his lousy ass out of the dungeon aggressively.

"Well sweet cheeks let's get our game on!" Strolling over to the ring I make my way onto the bloody canvas waiting on Jaci to bravely enter the ring with me.

"Ora I may be small and you make think of me as a weak link but I'm about to show you that a tiny girl can whip your condescending ass!" She boast before she enters the ring. Staring at me with a hint of humor in glistening in those beautiful blue eyes.

Faron returns immediately from escorting Braxton out, watching us both precariously. Asher stands just out of the boxing ring with a worried expression on his face and Cal has the whistle in his hands but hesitates to blow it to start the match up.

"Blow the damn whistle Cal!" Cal walks slowly over to stand by Asher with a doubtful look. No doubt he's more than worried about his precious love. But I seriously don't give a damn about his feelings at this moment.

When I hear Cal blow the whistle I cast Jaci with half smirk, easing my way over to her with my fist held in the air ready to do battle.

She balls her tiny fist up and spreads her legs apart in a defensive stance.

Honestly it makes her look way to fucking adorable doing it. This is she what so eloquently ask for so I'm more than happy to oblige her. I have never once raised my hands in anger to woman before but Jaci wants this so who am I to deny our mate what she truly wants.

Game on bitches!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.8K 66
"That one there. She's the one." She froze, her eyes bulging. "Are you sure sir? She's nothing but a runt!" "I'm very sure." He smirked, flashing pur...
566K 3.7K 5
Elias growls, his golden eyes meeting mine as he pulls me close. My hands press against his large chest, pushing or pulling-I wasn't sure. I wanted h...
252K 3.1K 7
draco uses his tie on you
1.3M 40.2K 139
Rating: 14+ (for mildly suggestive content) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 All imagines are fem!reader • Scenarios • Snapchats • Texts •...