Brown Sugar

By xx_brown

Marlicia; stage name Brown Sugar has a lot on her plate. With stripping, college, social life, and home you c... More

THEE BROWN SUGAR & GANG
SKRIPPA TINGZ!
IF HOLDING GRUDGES WAS A STREET N*GGA!
NETFLIX NO CHILL
THE BONNIE TO MY NLE..
THE BONNIE TO MY NLE... PRT 2
MEET THE CHARACTERZ!
NIGHT RIDERZ!
MESSY ASS HOS BRUH!
SHUT UP AND EAT ME!
TOO FORGIVING
โœจITS GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTSโœจ PRT.1
โœจIT'S GONE BE ONE OF THEM NIGHTSโœจPRT.2
OLD NEWS!
KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!
IN A WORLD ARI EXSIST
MASK ON, NOBODY SAFE!
M.O.N.S PART 2
PLAN B?
M.O.N.S PART 3
GETTING BUSY PRT 1.
GETTING BUSY P. 2
W3T DR3AMZZ
Money to be Made
MASTER PLOT
ODUS
ODUS P 2.
DO WHAT YOU WANT
WORK TO DO
BABY NO.
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED P.1
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED P.2
FACING REALITY
NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER
MISSING YOU
TAKE MY TIME
TAKE MY TIME P2.
SURREAL
THE DEVIL IN A DRESS
CLAWS OUT
GRATEFUL
FAIRYTALES
DONT PLAY WITH ME
DPWM P.2
GRANNY, GRANNY
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BULLSHIT?
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS PT.2
GRAND OPENING OR GRAND BS P.3
CRAZY 4 U
OFFICER CAMPBELL
SHOOT MY SHOT
BUSSINESS AS USUAL
WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK...
RIGHT MY W R O N G S
LINSEY'S HEAD
HOT SEAT
ONE STEP CLOSER
MORE THAN GENDER BEING REVEALED
MORE THAN GBR PART.2
MORE THAN GENDER BR P.3
WATCH YOUR F*CKING BACK!
WE HAVE TO TALK
SNAKE
SNAKE P.2
HELL BEFORE PARADISE
COLD SHOULDER
CS P.2
ALL ON THE TABLE
ALL ON THE TABLE P2.
MILE HIGH CLUB
POOLSIDE
WHAT WILL IT BE?๐Ÿ’
DIRTY RIDE
THE DAY B4 P.1
THE DAY B4 p2
Mrs. Has A Nice๐Ÿ’To It
FREE PALESTINE๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‰
STILL FREE PALESTINE & FREE CONGO๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
THATS MRS. TO YOU๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•
THATS MRS. TO YOU๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’prt.2
New Players in the Game
TROUBLE BREWS
HIGH RISK
Day At The Office
SHAKE BACK
DIRTY HANDS

OH MOTHERRR...

588 26 3
By xx_brown

I walked in the bathroom seeing Marlicia leaning over to the mirror squeezing her nose. "You straight?" I asked laughing making her roll her eyes and laugh.

"Look at my nose Reggie." She pointed to it making me walk up on her. I looked at her round nose smiling, "that pregnancy nose is the cutest nose I've ever seen." I said kissing it making her blush and laugh. "Thank you baby." She pecked my lips.

"Now, I got something to tell you." I said taking a deep breath stepping back to the door frame. I needed a head start just in case this shit go left. "See, I knew your ass came in here trying to be all sweet for a reason. What did you do?" She asked tossing the makeup brush in the sink. I swear, pregnant Marlicia was getting scarier by the months.

"Just listen to me before you get upset." I said making her soften her face.

"Now yesterday when you left the barbershop Linsey came by." I said pausing cause I knew her ass was going to need some time to take it in. "Of course she did, let me guess, since she couldn't get a baby from you now she wanna work with you?" She asked in a duh manner. "That's actually exactly what it is." I said making her roll her eyes.

"But you said no right?" She asked trying to put her lash on. I stood quietly trying to build the courage to tell her the truth, it wasn't hard but Marlicia just didn't understand my business all the way. I was going to use Linsey since she crazy for the dick anyway and get her to do all my dirty work for me. She thought I was stupid and she obviously didn't know I had Campbell in my back pocket. Lijah wasn't going down behind a trace of blood because as of tonight it won't be any. So Lijah was free to cooperate with police as instructed, as far as me. That's where the files come into play, this was my chance to clear my name before it gets out of hand.

"Hello! Lata le oír mí? La mierda Reggie!" (Hello! Can you hear me? The fuck Reggie!)She said pushing me making me grab her. "She think ion' have a way of knowing what's going on with me and Lijah. She wanted to make peace but I seen through that shit. She tried convincing me to hold Lijah back from questioning because of something she supposedly "knew"." I said hoping she would listen.

She broke from my reach walking to the mirror then to the shower, repeating those steps.

"Patrick and Foo getting the evidence from the lab tonight. Which is all apart of my plan, it's going to take Linsey two days minimum to get them files for me, she won't even know I already took the evidence. Without his DNA and with those files nobody gone touch me." I said waiting patiently for her to say something. She usually had a quick comeback making me worry.

"How are you sure this is going to work Reggie? That hoe an opportunist so what did you offer her back?" She asked gripping the curling iron in her hand. "Marlicia just calm down baby, I'm telling you this shit cause ion' want no secrets between us. Plus I got this, I know what I'm doing." I walked up to her grabbed the hot iron from her hand slowly. I pushed it over grabbing her hand and walking her to the bedroom.

"She tryna go on the run to avoid jail time but she got this crazy ass boyfriend who whoop her ass and she want me to kill him. I told her I'll do it if she bring me the files and get rid of the DNA." I said. "But the DNA will already be gone and I'll have the folders, I know she gone be pissed but she ain't gone do shit." I said. "So you really think this can work?" Marlicia asked. "Yes baby." I grabbed her hand gently lifting up her chin to look at me. "This shit gone work, everything going as planned so don't worry. I'm make sure I'm covered and Lijah ain't gotta worry about shit. He good to go tomorrow and he gone walk out with his head up high." I said confident.

"Okay baby, after this we definitely need a vacation." She said making me laugh and kiss her forehead. "Hell yeah, straight to Jamaica we going." I said excited to leave Atlanta for a minute. I wanted to feel the sun on my skin and sand between my toes, I wanted to feed Marlicia fruit on an island and make love to her after a candle lit dinner. Everybody will be there that we care about and love so it was only right if I get on one knee and propose to her. She meant everything to me and it was time to prove it, especially after all this Linsey shit. It's been a few times she could've walked away but didn't. She was down for me and I was sure she was who I wanted to spend my life with.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" She asked blushing all hard pulling me from my thoughts. "Cause I'm make sure this a trip you remember fasho, I love you girl." I said pecking her lips before it turned into something deeper. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I squeezed her ass through the tight dress. "We only have thirty minutes Reggie." She said eagerly pulling my shirt over my head. "That's enough time, lay yo' fine ass down." I said gently pushing her on the bed sliding my hands on her thighs pushing up her dress.

____________________MARLICIA'S POV...

Me and Reggie were out looking at luggage since the trip was soon. Between Linsey, us planning this gender reveal that's happening in a week, and Lijah going to questioning we needed the break.

Honestly I was at a point where I just wanted all of this to be over so if that meant playing nice with a crazy bitch for a few days then so be it. Reggie knows what kind of woman he has and I can't keep stressing myself thinking there's something going on. Plus what's always done in the dark will come to the light and I could only hope Reggie didn't have any dark about him.

"Oo! You like this baby?" I asked walking over to the cow print suitcase rolling it around already imagining myself at the airport. "I'm fucking with it." He said nodding his head examining it letting me know he really was. "Well I'm getting this and the duffel bag to match." I said throwing the duffel bag into the cart. My phone went off making me grab it from my purse and look at it.

467-328...: How long did you think you could hide a pregnancy from your mother? Come to my house. Today!

I stared at the screen with a mug on my face just hearing her voice through the message. I could have sworn I had her number blocked but obviously not. "What's wrong baby?" Reggie asked rubbing on my hips. "My mom just text me." I said turning around to show him the message. He took my phone from my hand reading over it laughing. "So what you gone do?" He asked making me take the phone back. "Cause I can definitely hear Ms. Debby voice over that message. It's about time she knows, I'm surprised we got away with it for this long." He said not even surprised. I mean, neither was I but I was grown now and make my own decisions. Her approval really didn't mean much to me but Reggie was right, it's about that time for her to know she's expecting a grand baby.

"I guess I'm seeing her." I said shrugging my shoulders knowing if I don't come to her she will come to me. She was demanding like that.

"So it's settled, we go to ma'duke's house and we get this shit straight. I'm be there but right behind you cause you know yo' mama couldn't stand me." He said making me roll my eyes and laugh. "When she seen you sneaking out my room she dead ass put me on birth control that following Monday because "she ain't have time for no baby with a baby." I said rolling my eyes. Reggie doubled over in laughter making me playfully smack my lips and push him. "That's not funny nigga, you were supposed to be in Lijah's room playing the game but you just had to. check on me." I said smiling and reminiscing. Reggie was hot on my trail since we met I just couldn't believe someone like him could ever settle down.

"I was ready to risk it all that night so the flip flop across the head and cuss words in Spanish was worth it." He said pecking my lips making me laugh.

"Come on, let's get out of here so we can meet Scrooge." I said making him laugh and follow me with the buggy.

Soon after check out we were in the car on our way to my mom's house. I had so many questions in my head and the main one honestly was how did she find out. And what did she want to say to me after three years?

Reggie gripped my thigh pulling me from my thoughts, "you got this baby." He picked my hand up kissing it making me smile. "Thank you baby for being supportive, regardless of what under hand comment she had to say I'm happy with our decision." I said speaking truthfully. I loved Reggie so much and I can only hope he on me bad too.

"Already. You know I'm here for you baby, don't even sweat that shit." He said coming to a stoplight. "You're right. So onto the next subject, is everything still good for tonight with Lijah?" I asked making him pause. "What? You don't wanna talk about it?" I asked sarcastically making him laugh. "Nah' I'm just tryna get use to having you all in my work like this." He said smiling. "Well please get use to it, especially if it has anything to do with my brother. You too, so I guess I am in your business forever now." I said laughing making him do the same as he pulled off.

"But everything still in motion, them niggas gone go in, get the shit and get out. They already know the plan they just waiting for me to call." He said making me relax in my seat. "Okay baby." I said simply.

"Now is there anything else you would like to know ma'am?" Reggie asked in a goofy voice making me laugh. "Yes matter of fact, has Linsey hit you up?" I asked. "Not yet, it's only been a day so I'm not expecting a word till tomorrow." He said making me nod.

A few minutes later we pulled up into the run down neighborhood finding parking on the side of the street just across from her house.

"Nigga ain't been out here in a minute." Reggie said taking a deep breath. "Still smell them burning ass pipes." He fanned his nose making me laugh. He took my hand as we walked across the street into my mom's yard. I looked around at the homes near hers seeing graffiti and boards cover some of the windows.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Only a few seconds passed by before the door was swung open with cigarette smoke being blown in my face making me back up.

"Oh. Yo' dawta here D." Charles said opening the door wide making me look back and up and Reggie. I could tell by the expression on his face he wanted to beat his ass. "Yo what the fuck this nigga on bru'?" He asked stepping up making me place my hand on his chest. "It's fine Reggie." I said making him shake his head and smack his lips. Reggie only knew that Charles and Lijah got into it but never about the sexual looks he use to give me. My man had loose screws so I didn't want to worsen the situation and tell him especially if he hasn't physically touched me.

"Ayyyye! Charles put that shit out! You see she's pregnant." My mom said actually looking pretty healthy but just with a barren on her hip. "Hey baby, I'm sorry about that." She said walking me deeper into the house not even paying attention to Reggie who was scoping out the scene.

"It's okay ma, you remember Reggie right?" I asked pulling him closer to me. "Hey Ms. Deb, it's been a long time." He said smiling making her look him up and down like she was amazed letting me know she was about to say something out of pocket. "Reggie?! The same Reggie that I had to chase out your bedroom and was naked at the skin last time I saw him?" She asked making both of us laugh.

"Yes. That Reggie, we're together." I said rubbing my stomach making her catch on. "Wow. So I'm going to be a grandmother." She said shaking her head in aw and disbelief making me smile. "When I caught word you wasn't at the club anymore I knew it had to be something." She said saying like she was so sure.

"Had to gone sit her down." Reggie joked making me nudge him, I swear he just didn't give a damn. "Reggie!" I said laughing. "Mm. I couldn't get her to sit down at least you can so you alright with me." She said sitting down in her recliner as me and Reggie sat on the couch.

"Yeah, that guh' there was hard to raise but we did it." Charles said cutting in making me roll my eyes. Cause, bitch please. "She wasn't that bad, can't be." Reggie said standing up for me making me smile. Charles had a smug look on his face sipping from his mug.

"Marlicia was easy to handle alone but when her and Lijah got together they were double trouble." She said making me chuckle lightly. "So what are we having? A boy or girl." She asked smiling. "We don't know yet but our gender reveal is next week. Since you know already, you're invited to come to the reveal. It's going to be beautiful." I said making her reach out for my hand as she smiled in interest. I glanced down at her wrist peaking under the house coat seeing a bruise making her quickly pull her hand out of mine.

I looked at her with anger and confusion looking back at Reggie who didn't see the bruise.

"Well uh'." My mom said standing up clearly trying to rush the visit. "It was nice seeing my daughter again and Reggie take good care of her." She said making him smile. "Yes ma'am, I will. You don't ever have to worry about that." He reassured her.

"Mom take care of yourself." I said to her pulling her in for a tight hug. I watched Charles with narrow eyes and a mug as he sat comfortably. After all these years he was still abusing her and just knowing that made me want to drive a knife through his stomach. My mom's and I relationship wasn't the best but I see the little change in this visit. Regardless, she didn't deserve what he was doing to her.

"I will baby, you just worry about getting my grand baby here." She said jokingly as she hugged Reggie next.

"Ok. I guess ... I'll call you later?" I asked awkwardly not use to even keeping conversation with her. "I would love that." She admitted walking us to the door.

She waved us off as we walked out the door. I turned around glancing at the front door with tears slowly filling my eyes.

"You good bae?" Reggie asked making me blink them away dry. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said clearing my throat catching up to him.

So Marlicia is getting reconnected with her mom which is going sort of smooth I guess... hopefully Ms. Debby is delivertttt and can mend their relationship but I know Charles being in the picture still may run a problem. Reggie already ready to jump on him bout her!🤣🤣anywhoooo....

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2022 YALL🥳💕🎉

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

Excuse mistakes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 12
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š’๐šœ? " โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐€๐ฌ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
214 38 12
A guy name Marlo that's very busy for his life, had found love of the girl name Abby and stood close to each other. Two different people in each two...
10.1K 351 15
"Porn brought us together. It's an imperfect love story" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Cecelia, Hazel, Winter, Ivy, Candy, and Chanel: the girls who crave a happy endi...
210K 7.7K 31
Just Read. No description, Introduction explains it all.