witch hunt season. ( jacaerys...

By bloodmages

the tale of the drowned witch. Ā© BLOODMAGES / ROSE More

interlude. timeline
act one. child's play, adult's choice
one. kinslayer

WITCH HUNT SEASON.

3.4K 141 27
By bloodmages

witch hunt season /
a house of the dragon fanfiction
© bloodmages.

what is dead may never die,

and she certainly lived forever.

WHEN A WOMAN KNOWS MORE THAN A MAN, she is targeted as a witch, but when a man knows more than a woman . . . He is just a normal human being.

Amora Greyjoy has always been keen on knowing everything there was to know about any given subject. Her father had once told her that knowledge was power and that one must use it wisely, but that women should not  hold such thoughts, because it was not appropriate for them.

If she were a man, mayhaps he would have been less adamant against her desire for learning, but since she was a female, Lord Greyjoy only wanted her to behave like a lady, and only learn how to be a good wife.

She did her best to fulfill his wishes, but her curiosity won over and led her to read every single word from all the books she could get her hands on, ending up being one of the most literate persons in the Iron Islands.

When her father died and her brother succeeded him as the Lord Reaper of Pyke, Dalton, who always thought Amora was the centre of any bad luck the Islands ever had, sentenced her to die for practicing witchcraft.

On the day of her execution, however, Prince Jacaerys Velaryon went to Pyke on behalf of his mother, the recently crowned Queen Rhaenyra, and upon seeing Amora's iron beauty, he fell in love.

Cregan Stark, the current Lord of Winterfell, was also at Pyke on that day, and he too fell in love with her after seeing her fiercly standing with her head high and an expression on her face that showed she was not afraid to die.

And after considering it for a minute, both Jacaerys and Cregan decided they needed to save the lady.

Maybe they shouldn't have done it.

AMORA GREYJOY.

portrayed by . . . . . . kaya scodelario.

❛ THE IRONBORN WITCH ❜

FEATURING . . . !

ARNAS FEDARAVIČIUS as CREGAN STARK
MARCO ILSØ as CEDRIC CERWYN
HAILEE STEINFELD as SARA SNOW
ASA BUTTERFIELD as RICKON STARK
DARREN CAHILL as DALTON GREYJOY
SPENCER MacPHERSON as VERON GREYJOY
TRAVIS FIMMEL as ROGNAR HARLAW
HOTD CAST as RESPECTIVE CHARACTER

copyright. This is a work of fiction using characters from A Song of Fire And Ice, which is not my property, so all credit goes to the original author, George R. R. Martin, with the exception of my own original characters, original plots and original changes to fit this work.

rose's note. amora is back pookies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...