Count Down To Mrs.Styles~Sequ...

By UnbrokenSmile12

It's July and our beloved couple are going to be married on the 8th of August. Let's follow the countdown sha... More

umm hi?
Erika Rain Grey
Darcy Anne Styles
Stephanie Angel Styles
Morgan Juliet Long
Emma Anne Horan
Daphne Athena Grey
read it or your dead meat *smirk*
Chapter one! Girl don't be picky! Pick a set up already!
Chapter two! Be good girls or no playground!
Chapter Three! "But Danielle I don't care how my hair looks!" "No Buts!"
Chapter four! Party. Party, Party
Leo Robert Carter
Chapter five! What the hell are you doing!?
Chapter six! Rocky Horror Picture show <3
Chapter seven! Uncovered mysteries?
Chapter eight! When the dust settles
Chapter nine! Say yes to the dress!
Chapter ten! "It's not over till the fat lady sings and I ain't singing yet"!
Chapter eleven! Girls just wanna have fun!
Epilogue
NOTE

Chapter twelve: A very Earry Wedding to Remember!

630 16 0
By UnbrokenSmile12

"Oh my god what if he changes his mind."

"Erika!" Dani yelled.

"What if something happens and we die before the wedding?"

"Erika!" Emma yelled.

"What if aliens come and abduct him because he's some kind of alien sex god?"

"That's so stupid... I mean Erika!" Morgan yelled.

"What if it starts raining and it floods and Zayn and the girls die because they can't swim?"

"Erika!" Gemma yelled.

"What if someone jumps in and ruins it?"

"Erika!" Anne and my mom yelled.

"Or-or what if I somehow died again and this is some illusion?"

"Erika shut up and calm down this is going to be perfect!" Eleanor shouted.

I turned and looked at her. I realized I had been pacing back and forward through the house long enough for everyone to have already gotten ready. I wasn't nervous, nope not at all. I was bloody horrified. I kept wondering if something would go wrong. Was I scared of marrying Harry? Hell no. Was I scared that something would happen to prevent us from finally getting married? Hell yes. I was only scared that something would prevent our happily ever after. "Sit down and relax." Eleanor soothed. I nodded and sat down and took deep breaths; slowly calming myself down. When I was calmed down I got dressed and they got to work on my hair and make-up. I sat there like a good little girl. My mind was running around like Darcy and Stephanie with sugar.

"Okay and... done!" Danielle said. I sighed and smiled at the reflection in the mirror. I never would have imagined I'd be here, amazing friends, amazing family, marrying the love of my life, and having two beautiful daughters. It was my fairy-tale come true. Luckily my wedding will be less huge as Louis and Eleanor's. They bungee jumped over a bridge when they pressed their lips together. My wedding would be simple, on a beach, and with my closest friends and family. I stood up and my mom had tears in her eyes.

"This is just perfect..." She breathed. I smiled and hugged her.

"Yes... it is..." I whispered.

"You look beautiful." Anne said while hugging me as well. I laughed.

"Harry always says that to me." I said and she laughed.

"And he means it every time because honestly you are a very beautiful girl." I blushed.

"Thank you...mom." I said and she grinned widely and gave a small squeal while laughing slightly afterward.

"I've always wanted another daughter!" She grinned and I laughed.

"Well now you have one." She smiled and Gemma sat on my lap and hugged me.

"I love you sis." She said and I grinned.

"I love you too sis." I said back; my dad's, real and step, walked in and smiled at me, "You ready love?" They asked me and I nodded. Everyone began making their way out. Best man and maid of honor, Louis and Eleanor led the way for the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Gemma, Anne, my mom, Daphne, they all walked and sat down. Everyone was out there and ready- now it was just me left. I linked arms with both of my fathers and we walked out.

'Waking up to find that everything is okay

The first time in my life and now it's so great

Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed

I think about the little things that make life so great

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant; I hope that it will stay

This moment is perfect, please don't go away

I need you now

And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by.'

I walked with a smile towards Harry. He was smiling at me. Prim, Darcy, and Stephanie were the flower girls. So far everything was perfect; I didn't want anything to be different. This is amazing, this moment I was feeling like I was floating.

'I found a place so safe, not a single tear

The first time in my life and now it's so clear

Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here

It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant; I hope that it will stay

This moment is perfect, please don't go away

I need you now

And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by

It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming

It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

It's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.'

I smiled brightly; this wasn't a dream like I felt like it was. It was really happening; this perfect bliss, this absolutely amazing moment. I felt a small tear threaten to spill down my cheek.

'This innocence is brilliant, it makes you wanna cry

This innocence is brilliant, please don't go away

'Cause I need you now

And I'll hold on to it, don't let it pass you by

This innocence is brilliant; it's so beautiful it's so beautiful

This moment is perfect, please don't go away

I need you now, it makes me wanna cry

And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by.'

By now I was standing there in front of the pastor or whatever he was, I was too lost in Harry's eyes to even remember what he was called. The only time I snapped out of it was when Harry opened his big mouth and ruined the tradition 'I do'.

"Psh, hell yeah I do." He said and I giggled lightly. Then it was my turn.

"I'mma go with Harold; hell yeah I do." I said and he chuckled.

"Uhm...well you may now kiss the bride." He was a little caught off guard by us. Harry leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist. We parted and then heard, "I no present to you Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles." There were lots of cheers, a few 'about times' and even a few...whistles. The cameras were off and everyone was leaving to go to the after party. The only ones there besides me were Harry, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Morgan, Niall, and Emma. I heard a sharp scream at my side. My head whipped around and I saw Eleanor, with a big wet spot on her dress. Oh no.

"My water... just broke..." He gasped out. I ran over to her side with Louis and we took her hands.

"Someone go get the car!" I screamed and Harry took off with Liam. The girls and the rest of the boys got around us. The car only had room for Louis, me, Eleanor, and Harry. Everyone else got into their cars and we drove off. Louis insisted on sitting in the back seat but I shook my head. I had been through this before, labor that is, so I was in the back with her telling her commands to obey. She eagerly obliged. We pulled up and rushed her inside. Louis and Harry were still in their Tux's, I was still in my wedding dress, and Eleanor was still inside her bridesmaid dress. They took her back and no one could go in because she was already five centimeters dilated.

Everyone, our little group, was all here and we were sitting in the little waiting room. Liam, Danielle, Zayn, and Morgan were playing cards. Emma and Niall were down at 'Subway' getting everyone food. Harry was watching cartoons on the TV. Louis was with me. We were by the door to her room and I was calming him down. I looked at the door; they had to let us in at some point. The doctor came out.

"Only you two may go in." He said. The others were separated by a door and outside of the actual rooms where the pregnant women were. We walked in, Eleanor was in a hospital gown, her face was wiped clean of make-up, and her hair was washed and tied up. I laughed lightly. Everyone in our group had changed into pajamas, including Louis and Harry. I still was in my wedding dress even though I had pajamas. "Hey El, how do you feel?" I asked she nodded sleepily. They had given her some medicine to calm her down but not enough to knock her out.

"Girl you better get your now wedded butt in there and get changed." She demanded. I laughed.

"Yes ma'am I'd never want to argue with a hormonal pregnant woman." I said and held my hands up. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my dress before putting on pajamas. A pair of sweats a loose shirt since it was cold in the hospital. I wiped my face off and ran a little water through my hair. I walked out with semi-dried hair and looked at Eleanor and Louis. He was sitting by her bed and talking to her. I smiled at the sight, it was so cute.

"So are you going to have a Larry kid?" I asked and she grinned.

"You bet I am it's gonna be a boy named Harry Edward Tomlinson and if it's a girl Erika Rain Tomlinson." I laughed and sat down.

"Well my next girl I'll name, Eleanor Jane Styles, and my next boy I'll name Louis William Styles. How does that sound?" I asked and she grinned widely.

"Perfect." She said and I laughed with Louis. We sat in there with her for a bit and the others were allowed to take a small visit in there but only Louis and I were allowed in there full time. She was in labor for 6 hours until finally she was fully dilated. We stayed there with her and held her hands tightly until finally we heard a small cry.

"It's a boy, congratulations." The doctor said. She smiled sleepily and they wrapped the baby up and she held it.

"Hello Harry." She said.

"Hello Eleanor." Harry said in the doorway and we laughed. He walked over and sat next to me.

"So what's his name?" Harry asked like a small child.

"Harry Edward Tomlinson." She said proudly, in unison with Louis. Harry smiled brightly.

"Imma spoil you rotten Harry." Harry said to his god son.

"Excuse em moi? I'm going to spoil my god child rotten, isn't that right Harry?" I asked the baby with a cute 'baby voice'. Louis and Eleanor laughed. We had decided a long time ago that we would be the god parents to our children.

"Want to hold him?" Eleanor asked. I walked over and put hand sanitizer on, Harry did as well. I held him and smiled.

"Hello Harry, I love you just as much as I love your name sake." I whispered and the baby smiled. I giggled and smiled at him. Harry took him and smiled and whispered a few things before handing him to Louis, who had done the same hand sanitizing process as Harry and I.

"Hello Harry, I love you pumpkin." He said and the baby giggled and smiled. It was so cute to see a newborn reacting like that to his family. The others came in and every passed him around. We had a new addition to our family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."