Billy x FEM yn

By Livvyyyy77

Maxine and her step brother move into your school and you become very close friends with Max. After a while y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

JUST FYI

646 3 0
By Livvyyyy77

This is judt warning for smut and other trigger warnings, if you dont care skip to the next one.
I wrote this a while ago in a different app so i don't remember where anything is. If i see something or remember a general area I'll put a warning. I know theres a little smut in a spot and i know there's cussing so i will warn if needed.
Also, I remember there's mention of abuse and sad moments mention and maybe blood so just a trigger warning ⚠️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 151 24
You live in Hawkins obviously you are apart of what happens you go to Hawkins high during your Senior year you meet Eddie Munson you are a year apart...
828 5 24
A girl named Elizabeth and her twin brother Billy and new step sister Max move to Hawkins for a new start. But little did they know it wasn't your ty...
855 12 18
*TRIGGER WARNING* This story contains abuse of different types and possible self harm. The year is 1984. From leaving her beloved state Oregon with h...
755 40 21
Y/N moved from colorado to hawkins and has met billy aka max's brother At first, he was using her for sex but maybe it's going to become more than th...