Promised Partners

By 01_PartyPartyYeah_01

"I'll marry you, but I have some conditions" I said. "And those are?" "I want you to be tested for STD's."... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Shoutout
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
End

Part 15

5K 193 19
By 01_PartyPartyYeah_01

"You'll make me fall for you." I said to him as I was straddling him on the plane.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Because I'm afraid." I whispered holding back my tears. "Last time I loved someone, I got hurt. I don't want to go through the same nightmare again. I finally made myself independent and bulletproof. I don't want to break completely." I continued as a tear threatened to fall from my eyes.

"I'll never hurt you." He whispered and smashed his lips against mine.

The kiss was slightly rough, he was releasing all his sexual frustration out through this kiss.

Once we were out of breath we broke the kiss as we looked at each other breathing heavily.

A tear fell from my eye and he wiped it.

"Let's give this relationship a try." He said and I nodded.

Will it work?

Or will I be broken completely?

He turned around so my back was on his hard muscular chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We both drifted off to sleep thinking about what just happened.

How will it end between them?

_________________

Soz for the short chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Please don't be a silent reader,  please give me feedback on how the stories going so far.

Are their any twists you would like? If I don't use it in this story I'll use it in another one.

I'm thinking about ending this story soon, I don't see the point on stretching it out longer than needed.

Let me know <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 85.1K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
19.3M 587K 42
"Give me your hand." He ordered and i looked at him confused. He sighed before taking my left hand. I gasped when he suddenly put an engagement ring...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
113K 3.1K 127
Her family business is on the line and when she asked for a few more days to pay her debt he refused. There is only one way to not enter in bankruptc...