Legacies Hizzie

By Arrowcraft

One day Hope meets Lizzie out that the old mill and what happen who see that coming. (this is my first fic) More

Chapter two: do not talk to me
Chapter three: the pickup
Chapter four: valentine's day
Chapter five: lies vs thrush
Chapter six: football game then the publishment
Chapter seven: Lizzie and Josie's birthday
authors note

Chapter one: hope and Lizzie

507 14 4
By Arrowcraft

Hope was out in the woods running as her white wolf because she could not get sleep, which might help her like any other time she needed to get to sleep. Hope turned back into humus form and the shock of seeing Lizzie that the old mill. Lizzie sees hope standing there in the nude. Lizzie says "what the fuck hope" dumbfounded to see hope there with no clothes on and says the wrong thing to hope.

"Sorry I did not see you here I will just put some clothes on and leave you out here," Hope said while looking at the ground embarrassed just getting seen naked by the person that she likes who does not think like that point in time.

"No, you don't have to." Lizzie says back to hope and then thinks about what she had just said to hope "I mean if you don't want to" Lizzie says while blushing that hope. She wants to see her crush in the nude and not put her clothes back on.

"What do you want me to be naked in front of you," Hope says back in a teasing tone and walks closer to Lizzie to display what she got. Lizzie just stands there looking that hope up and down not wanting her to leave. Hope is now one step away from Lizzie. Before Hope could think about what she was doing she grabbed Lizzie's neck pulling her in for a kiss. Then with the kiss, Lizzie waited a few seconds before kissing hope back.

The kiss went on for 30 seconds and hope pulled away and then went quickly to put on her clothes to run. Leaving Lizzie behind and thinking why the fuck would I kiss Lizzie I don't like her like at all. Hope speeded walking to her room she bumped into Josie.

"Shit sorry" hope says before looking up and seeing that it is Lizzie's sister. And then she started to panic, not sure if Lizzie called Josie to say what happened. So she just stood there not wanting to move at all.

"I didn't know you said that you are sorry over anything," Josie says thinking that she has not seen hope to say sorry for something that happened.

"What do you mean I see sorry all the time," Hope says, not thinking about it and then thinking to herself I don't know when I said sorry to Josie or Lizzie. "Or have I not said to you before I think I would have that at some point?"

"Fair point so hope how are you doing," Josie says nicely so she can see why hope is acting differently herself.

"Fine why and you," Hope says back looking down at the ground.

"I'm good, thank you for asking, and do I need a reason to ask you how you are doing," Josie says back

"No I was asking if you were asking for a reason is that ok"

" and to answer the question yes I was asking for a reason and that is because you are acting differently," says Josie not wanting to tie why she asked the question.

"Ok good night Josie," hope says before turning to walk around the school not wanting to go back to her room now.

"Ok then night hope"

After hope leaves Josie standing there and 10 minutes later in the hallway, she gets a text from Lizzie.

Lizzie: hi hope, I was wondering why you ran away from me before.

Hope: sorry who is this?

Lizzie: How many people have you run away from tonight?

Hope: two and I do not have both of their numbers.

Lizzie: What did you make out with two people? Rude!

Hope: Lizzie.

Lizzie: Yes, hope. Who did you run from other than me?

Hope: Josie.

Lizzie: what! Did you make out with my sister too?

Hope: no I bumped into her in the hallway, talked to her then ran away.

Hope did not get a message back from Lizzie. And question how Lizzie got her number. Lizzie was going back to her room to sleep and try not to think of hope's lips on her lips. But before she got back to her room she almost bumped into Mikaelson, who was from Hope's family. So she went to turn and walk from the way she had just come from.

Klaus yells out to Lizzie " hey there have you seen hope my daughter" wanting to know where hope was because she was not in her room.

Lizzie says back "is hope Mikaelson is your daughter" knowing that already the person is made out 10 minutes before now.

"Yes have you seen her," Hayley says to stop Klaus from saying something back

"No" Lizzie lies back not wanting to say yes because she did not want Klaus to kill her for kissing hope.

"Now we know that is not true and we can hear your heart rate," says Elijah wanting the truth and wanting to know why she was lying to them

"Where are the two of you making out in the woods" Kol jokes

"What" Kaus snaps where Lizzie was getting red in the face and the thought of kissing again with her head facing the ground.

"Please don't" Lizzie gets out before Elijah says something back.

"Well, Klaus, can you judge her if she was? And didn't you sleep with caroline in them woods brother"

"What you sleep with my mother and thank you Mr suit," Lizzie say shocked

"Mr suit," Elijah says questioning the name

"wait is caroline Fobes," Klaus asks but Lizzie answers before he finest

"Yes she is my mother," Lizzie says back and does not answer Elijah questioning the name

"Ok well since you know where hope is and would not say I guess we have to look for her thank you for your time," Hayley says

"Fine I saw hope 10 minuter ago and I don't know where she went ok," Lizzie comments back

"Sorry what is your name," says Elijah

"Lizzie," says before going to her room and messaging her mother about her and Klaus being together and then thinking to herself daughter like mother.

Lizzie: I just encountered your ex.

Caroline: what do you mean and which one

Lizzie: the one you had sex with in the woods.

Caroline: Klaus Where are you?

Lizzie: yes and in my room.

Caroline: What was Klaus doing in your room?

Lizzie: He isn't in my room. I ran into him in the hallway after I went into the hallway after kissing a girl.

caroline: Who did you kiss?

Lizzie: not saying.

Caroline: Why not?

Lizzie: because I want it to work and I'm not sure how the person feels about me.

Caroline: ok but I'm texting Josie to find out who it is

Lizzie: please don't

No answerback.

Caroline: Hey, how are you doing?

Josie: find and who are you?

Caroline: I'm your mother!

Josie: sorry I was going to say how are you.

Caroline: I'm good, are you with Lizzie?

Josie: Is Lizzie not answering you so you text me?

Caroline: no I just finished texting her and want to know if she is seeing someone.

Josie: Like who?

Caroline: all I know is she was making out with a girl.

Josie: what? I didn't think Lizzie liked girls.

Caroline: When I think of it, I don't remember her saying that she liked girls too.

Josie: ok bye I'm going to text Lizzie.

Caroline: bye

Josie: where are you I need to talk to like now

Lizzie: Did mum message you?

Josie: no

Lizzie: fine I'm in our room

Josie runs back to her room to see Lizzie on her bed head down on the pillow. "So how was it," Josie asked

"How was what," said Lizzie hoping her mum did not text her sister

Josie shut the door behind her and goes to sit go Lizzie's bed when Lizzie sit up to look at Josie "the kiss you had with the girl" says Josie not hearing her father enter the room

"The what with who now," said Alaric not knowing what he just walked into.

"I text mum to say that I kissed a girl as a joke," Lizzie says wanting to get out of this before she could stop herself from saying other things on her mind "Lucky I did not text her the other thing as a joke that I wanted to sent"

"What other joke," says Josie, wanting to know what the joke was and by the look on Alaric's face, he did not want to know. That's all.

"That I saw a naked girl in front of me and liked it." Lizzie tried to make that a joke and not knowing hope was walking past her room and hearing what was said about her not knowing that it was a joke and stopping the two of them from asking the question to the girl Lizzie kissed. Hope after what is heard Lizzie thinks that is bragging about seeing her naked and running off to her room not wanting someone to have heard what Lizzie just said or still saying. Alaric leaves the twin room and goes to his office. While Lizzie gets a message from hope

Hope: fuck you

Lizzie: what did I do

You can along contact this person

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 144 6
Pansmione. 8thyear!AU! Hermione meets up with Pansy in the library, both the girls want the same book. The fight for it, but once they're done, th...
1.9K 51 5
In the city's embrace, where shadows veil secrets and alliances form in the dark, unfolds a mesmerizing tale of unorthodox partnerships and emotional...
113K 2.5K 52
After the death of Billy Max turned to Eleven for support. As did Eleven with the disappearance of her dad, Hopper. They were together almost everyd...
120K 1.8K 17
Just a series of one shots of one of my favorite games :) Pls literally most of these is just me being a simp and simping too hard it turned into smu...