Ready For It โœธ House of the D...

ะ’ั–ะด amourfolklore

knew i was a robber first time that he saw me. ๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽ๐“†ชโ”Š ๐•ฝeady ๐•ฑor ๐•ดt, house of... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ ๐’Š โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
[ 000 ] the birth of a star
[ 001 ] legendary cannibal
[ 002 ] trapped in a man's world
[ 003 ] joffrey velaryon a brave knight he'll be
[ 004 ] introducing the pink dread
[ 006 ] even with the night changes
[ 007 ] we will meet again someday
[ 008 ] becoming one with the sea
[ 009 ] he would have to lose an eye
[ 010 ] burn to ashes
[ 011 ] blood of my blood
[ 012 ] time will heal all wounds, but not all
[ 013 ] the rogue prince and his three girls
[ 014 ] history remembers names
[ 015 ] question of legitimacy
[ 016 ] lone dragon no more
[ 017 ] fight for driftwood throne
[ 018 ] toast to the strong boys
[ 019 ] the king is dead
[ 020 ] long live the queen
Lavender Haze
[ 021 ] i'll bring you war
Plagiarism : please report

[ 005 ] eldest son against eldest son

7.2K 321 35
ะ’ั–ะด amourfolklore

CHAPTER FIVE
❛ eldest son against eldest son ❜

────────────────────────

𝕾he shouldn't feel jealous watching her brothers and uncles train in the yard. 

Alyssa hated her lessons. Now seen years old. Expected to learn about how to act as a lady — the basics of reading and writing were tolerable. Music lessons and dancing were a nightmare but she still managed to do okay in them. Nevertheless, it bored her senseless, and would avoid them at all costs. 

Sometimes Alyssa wished she was a boy so she would join her brothers and uncles. Harwin and Father gave her the privilege of learning weaponry alone. She should be grateful that she was able to learn it, but that didn't mean that it hurt seeing them down there. 

That is how she found herself sitting on her grandsire's lap with a book. The Hand Lord Lyonel Strong accompanied him right beside him also at the castle walls watching the training session. 

Aemond got used to the feeling of wielding a sword in his hand in no time. It was one of the things he enjoyed besides reading. He loved the burn and aching feeling in his muscles. It was exhilarating and he believed that if he had no dragon yet. That he should be a good swordsman. 

He would grow to be stronger than his brother. Aemond would make sure of it and be good enough to tame any dragon he desired. 

In between sparing, Aemond would glance up at the sky to take a breath. He saw his father and his hand watching the training session. On his lap was Alyssa happily sharing her book with the King. The sickly man responded with chuckles at her eager expression.

A wave of jealousy coursed through his body at how his father seemed to neglect his other children but his firstborn daughter and bastard grandchildren. 

His eyes focused on his niece who seemed to be more Targaryen than the rest of the siblings. The realm has named her the Realms Jewel. For she was born amongst the stars. She was Alyssa I Targaryen reborn according to his father. 

For she brought joy to King Viserys eyes once again after the passing of the late Queen Aemma. 

A small breeze made Alyssa's loose hair flow freely. For a moment it was like Aemond's breath had stopped and was completely mesmerized. When Alyssa's eyes fell on him they held each other's gaze for a few moments. 

We are going to see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea and eat only cake

They used to be close but when she came back with Cannibal, his jealousy got the best of him. Alyssa had claimed the most terrifying dragon and never did he feel so defeated. 

Even when he acted so cold she continued to be nice to him. 

But who knows how long that'll last? 

She was the first to pull away from his gaze and return to the scene

"They'll certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree Alyssa?" Viserys brought her back to reality. 

"Of course, grandfather." Alyssa formed a smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. She knew that her brothers and uncles had their moments.

"That is the hope, Your Grace." Lyonel nodded. 

Jace had stuck his sword into a training dummy until Aemond showed up and came to knock his sword down with his own. 

Aemond resisted smirking at the angry look on Jace's face and peered up once again at Alyssa as if he was seeking some positive reaction but instead received an unimpressed look. 

The sound of Aegon's grunts made Alyssa turn in his direction to see her older Uncle furiously attacking the training dummy. 

"What an idiot," muttered Alyssa.

The King didn't hear but the Hand did. 

He gave a little smile at the young Princess making her respond with a small laugh. 

A smile appeared on Aegon's face and it made Alyssa shiver in disgust at how he was looking at the two maids passing by. They weren't smiling but picking up their pace and avoiding eye contact. 

"Dear niece I've seen you've come to watch." he always seems to stare at her weirdly, hungrily

Of course, Rhaenyra was quick to pick it up and seem to coddle her daughter more to her side. The last thing she wanted was for her daughter to marry a cunt like him.

Alyssa leaned back against Viserys and resisted sneering at him or saying anything. 

"Aegon." Ser Criston called sharply. 

Aegon turned to him distastefully, "I've won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for Mercy," 

"You'll have a new opponent then, My lord of the Straw. Let's see if you can touch me," Ser Criston walked over to the weapons. "You and your brother."

"For once maybe I'd like Ser Crispen to win." Alyssa sets down her book. 

Lyonel looked ready to open his mouth at the Princess' words but was silenced by Viserys with the wave of his hand. 

Aemond and Aegon failed in their duel with Ser Criston Cole. She watched Ser Harwin and raised a brow and smirked. 

"Ouch..." Alyssa winced when Aemond fell to the ground. She would've laughed if her grandsire wasn't present. 

The sound of laughter from a distance made Aemond turn his head around and see Alyssa laughing. He got up despite the pain and glared at her. 

"Nicely done Uncle. Not so cocky now are you?" 

"Shut up Princess," he uttered but he didn't mean it. The embarrassment ran deep for him to care about her remarks. 

Harwin frowned at the exchange and looked at the two boys in front of him, "Weapons up, boys. Give your enemies no quarter." 

Ser Criston looked at him coldly.

"It seems the younger boys could do better with a bit of your attention, Ser Criston," Harwin suggested while walking around the training grounds. 

Ser Criston's jaw clenched, "You question my method f instruction, ser?"

"Is he jesting? He is the worst trainer I've seen." Alyssa spoke earning some snickers from some of the other knights that were also training. 

"Do you have something to say, Princess?" Ser Criston Cole had gritted his teeth at her remark. He seems to try to avoid looking at her for too long. 

Alyssa merely gave him a tight smile infuriating him even more. 

Not like he can do anything though. 

"I merely suggest that method be applied to all your pupils." 

Luke finally paid attention to Alyssa and excitedly waved his sword around. "Sister!"

Alyssa smiled kindly this time and Aegon scowled and pushed Jace away as the boy huffed. 

"Very well."

Ser Criston then grabs Jacaerys by the collar. "You spar with Aegon," 

Aegon scoffed and laughed, "Please, I'd rather go up against Alyssa. At least she would give me a challenge," he walked toward Jace. 

But when Aegon looked up at Alyssa to give her a classic smirk he recoiled seeing the deadly look on her face. 

The other Princes and Ser Criston all followed his gaze and moved on not wanting to anger the King. 

Her stare was like she was accepting the invitation to go down there and grab a sword and put Aegon in his place. 

"Eldest son against eldest son," Ser Criston said to Aegon and let go of Jace. 

Jace was panicking on the inside, looking at his little sister and brother. 

Harwin wished he could help if only he could do something. But sadly he couldn't due to his rank and because it will only make things worse. 

"Blades up,"

Luke watched with wide eyes while Alyssa bit her lip anxiously. 

"Engage." 

Aegon was the first to launch forward and attack. He attacked repeatedly and Jace successfully avoided them. 

Finally, Jace was shoved back, causing him to fall to the ground, which made Aegon laugh and walks away. 

"Get up Jace!" Alyssa cupped her mouth to make her voice amplify throughout the ground. 

"Princess," Lyonel spoke admonished at her tone but Viserys shot him a look, "Leave her be."

With a cry, Jace stood up and ran towards Aegon this time surprising him by attacking him. Harwin watched with pride as he watched Jace force him back into the training dummy. 

When Aegon hid behind a training dummy and used it to throw it at Jace, Alyssa yelled, "Foul!"

"Foul play!" 

Criston Cole shot the Princess an irritated look and looked at Harwin. "I'll deal with him."

Cole was advising Aegon while Harwin did the same with Jace. Aemond watched the children of Rhaenyra get the kind treatment while he never seemed to have received it. 

"You!" 

Aegon stormed over to Jace and launched attacks at him. Jace tried to avoid the attacks again. 

"Close with him."

Jace realized that he was not going to win this fight. When Aegon was so close he couldn't land it. 

This time he managed to attack him with his sword which barely made Aegon dodge it. 

"Press him backward!" Ser Criston yelled. 

Ser Criston kept egging him and eventually, Aegon managed to shove him on the ground again. 

"Don't let him get up!"

When Aegon picked up his sword and start to attack again, Jace didn't have time to get up. 

"Stay on the attack"

"Enough!" Harwin grabbed Aegon and threw him away. 

Alyssa let out a breath of relief. 

"You dare to put your hands on me?" Aegon yelled furiously. 

Viserys frowned, "Aegon!" he then looked at his granddaughter and brushed her hair back. 

This is what you teach, Cole? Cruelty to the weaker opponent?"

"You forget yourself, Strong. That is the Prince." Cole said nodding toward Aegon. 

Alyssa stood up this time, "And you forget yourself Ser Criston that Jacaerys is also a Prince, Along with Lucerys."

"I heard quite enough from you Princess." Ser Cole rolled his eyes. 

"Watch your tone," Harwin glared, walking past him and picking up the sword that Cole had thrown. 

"Your interest in the Princes and Princess is quite unusual, Commander." Cole pointed out. 

"Most men would only have that kind of devotion towards cousins . . . or siblings . . . or children." 

Harwin turned around and punched Cole. Aegon watched wide-eyed as Harwin repeatedly punched Cole. 

Jace and Luke managed to back away along with Aemond. 

Viserys watched in disbelief. 

The four guards came running trying to defuse the fight. It took many guards to pull Harwin away from Criston. 

"SAY IT AGAIN!" roared Harwin. 

"Ser Harwin!" shouted Alyssa worriedly but was shielded from the sight by the Hand. 

Children?

What did he mean by that?

"Princess."

Alyssa tore her eyes away from Harwin to look up at Lyonel, "Let us get you inside." 

Guards came and escorted the King and Princess away from the scene. But that didn't mean that Alyssa had forgotten the words Criston Cole uttered. 

𐀔˚ *·ヽ

﹅˚. 𑁍˚. 𓄼 ‹ ━━━━ here is an update that you have all been waiting for! my finals are over so I'll try my best to keep the updates coming. but istg finals have drained me.

﹅˚. 𑁍˚. 𓄼 ‹ ━━━━ harwin did all of us a favor when he beat the crap out of crispy cunt cole

﹅˚. 𑁍˚. 𓄼 ‹ ━━━━ WANT A SHOUT-OUT? Comment here. 

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

60.1K 2.9K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. ๐Ÿ‰ "We are a half written story without any...
TRUE DISASTER - aegon targaryen (II) ะ’ั–ะด artemis

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

499K 16K 20
you think you are possessing me, but I've got my teeth in you. AEGON II TARGARYEN X TARGARYEN!OC
21.6K 1.2K 40
Draegon Targaryen Stark wasnt looking for love but he would rather have the choice than a bride chosen for him. ๐Ÿ‰ "Give me your beating heat. I wi...
142K 4.8K 28
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž...